Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale (ON H...

By sebs_loves

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret h... More

C A S T
P A R T . I
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
PART. 2
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
P A R T . 3
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
:|

E L E V E N

8.2K 226 23
By sebs_loves

// THE TRUTH UNVEILS \\

Bella had gone inside the book store with Seraphina, both girls looking for different things. Whilst Bella was looking for one certain thing, Seraphina was just aimlessly wondering around the store.

She had wondered for atleast an hour before Bella finally found her and nudged her.

"Come on, dazy-lazy." Bella used the nickname she had once called her sister over a decade ago. She didn't know how she remembered. Perhaps it was Seraphina's daydreaming that reminded her?

"Coming." She mumbled, leaving the store. "Crap." Seraphina muttered upon seeing the sky's dark blue glow. "It's late, Bella."

"We'll be okay." Bella said as she buried her head within the book she had bought. The girls headed down an alley and was trying to make out where to go when Seraphina heard footsteps from behind. She glanced over her shoulder, her breath hitching. She saw two figures briefly.

Deciding that it was her mind playing tricks because of the dark, she looped her arm through Bella's, walking as if nothing was wrong. Upon sensing Seraphina's cautious state, Bella changed their path to cut through the parking lot.

"It's okay, i know where i'm going." She said to Seraphina when the girl sent her a questioning look.

"Really? It doesn't look like you do." Seraphina glowered as two men came towards them. The girls turned and went to walk away, but two more appeared. "Oh, shit."

"Wanna beer?" A Frat boy from earlier surred and Seraphina frowned. She was about to say something when she noticed Bella taking her bag from her shoulder.

"Look, just take my bag." She said and another Frat boy sighed.

"We don't want your bag." He slurred and Bella took a defensive stance, wrapping the strap of the bag around her wrist to be able to swing the bag. The boys chuckled and one got close to the two girls. Bella swung the bag and hit him in the crotch, making the boy double over in pain.

"Bella!" She cried as a Frat boy grabbed her tits from behind. He ripped her shirt and grabbed the cup of her bra.

"Leave...me...alone!" She cried, closing her eyes tightly as a force knocked the boy away from her. A barrier of fire in the shape on an 'X' seperated Bella and Seraphina from the drunken boys.

Bella stared at her sister in shock and worry whilst the boys held anger and slight fear. Before anything else could be done, two sets of headlights appeared and two figures came out from it.

"Get in." Seraphina distinctively heard Jasper and made haste for his vehicle, dragging Bella with him. She let Bella go with Edward and she took no time in scrambling into Jasper's passenger seat of his vehicle. She clutched her shirt around, trying to cover up slightly, but it didn't really work.

Jasper got into the vehicle after some time and she sniffled.

"Can we go back to yours? Please?" She begged, on the verge of crying. Jasper nodded, his knuckles turning a lighter shade of white - if possible - as he clutched the steering wheel. In one swift motion, he began his drive.

Seraphina shakily sent a message to Charlie, Bella and Angela, saying she got a lift from Jasper and would see them soon.

"Are you okay?" Jasper asked her with gritted teeth. He felt what the boys were feeling and it infuriated him on how close Seraphina had been to one of the boys. Unintentionally, of course, but that doesn't rule out the fact that it had happened and she could've been...sexually assaulted.

"I'm...no." Seraphina sniffled again, wiping her eyes. "I...how do i explain what i did to Bella?"

"That's what you're worried about? Explaining yourself to her?" Jasper seethed. Not because of Seraphina's question, but because to him it was Bella's fault. He had seen Bella take Seraphina from the dress shop and then take her through the parkin lot.

"What else am i to do?" She asked quietly. "And...how did you and Edward know where we were? Were you following us?"

"I...yes, i was." Jasper said but then he quickly added, "but that's because i feel protective of you, Seraphina. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"What are you?" Seraphina softly asked. "You're incredibly cold, although it is comforting and never seems to make me feel cold. You're eyes a lovely gold and ember colour and i swear i never see you eat. What...what are you?"

"I-"

"You know what i am...it's only fair, is it not?" Seraphina didn't mean to sound so pushy, and Jasper understood why she was. She was distracting herself from the even that took place mere minutes before.

"I suppose. But think of the risks that would come with it." Jasper warned and Seraphina scoffed.

"To hell with the fucking risks." She chuckled sadly, wiping her eyes. "It's better knowing the risks and what you are then not knowing."

"I'm a vampire, love." Jasper replied calmly. He knew that Seraphina needed a calm atmosphere right now, so he shoved his anger aside momentarily.

"Whoa." Seraphina whispered, staring at Jasper with amazement. "Why haven't you killed me yet, then?" Jasper let out a loud laugh at the question and Seraphina scoffed. "Don't laugh! It's a genuine question! Why am i not dead?"

"My family's diet is...different. We don't feed on human blood." Jasper explained and Seraphina made an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Then what the fuck do you eat? It sure isn't human food."

"We live off animal blood. As disgusting as it is, we are able to get by on it." Jasper replied, giving in to the need to answer all of the girl's questions.

"Wow. So....you're the vampire version of a veggie?" Jasper chuckled and nodded.

"I guess." A question popped into Jasper's mind and he frowned, his light mood slightly deflated. "Why aren't you scared of me? Of the monster i am?"

"Jaz...you're not a monster." Seraphina sighed, placing a hand on his.

"Why aren't you scared then?" He asked again, and Seraphina frowned.

"I don't really know." She said truthfully, and Jasper hummed, his eyes never leaving the road, apart from when he'd side glance at Seraphina. "I like to think it's because i'm not human, either. Us different species gotta stick together, huh?" Seraphina tried to lighten the mood at the end, and it worked a little. "And...i feel drawn to you. Like...something is physically tying my soul to yours. It's strange, to be honest."

"I know what you mean." Jasper quietly said, and Seraphina scoffed - again.

"Speak up, please and thank you. Some of us don't have advanced hearing." Rolling his eyes Jasper gave Seraphina's hand a slight squeeze.

"So...now you know." He began, pulling into the driveway of his home. The time had gone so quickly. "There are no secrets between us from now on, okay?"

"You say that like we're together." Seraphina joked, but Jasper smiled.

"What if i wanted us to be?" Seraphina beamed and then tried to hide it. A blush rose to her cheeks.

"And, uh...hypothetically...what would you do if i agreed?" She asked and Jasper smirked.

"Probably show everyone you're mine." Seraphina then pouted at his words.

"No kisses?"

"Depeneds." Jasper coily said. "Are we still talking hypothetically, ma'am?"

"Depends." Seraphina fired back, smirking confidently as she turned in her seat. "Will you ask properly?"

"Seraphine Dove Swan...will you be my girlfriend?" Jasper turned his head to look at Serpahina, who looked to be pondering the idea. In all honesty, Jasper thought she'd reject him, but the smile that lit up her face said otherwise.

"Obviously." She scoffed in reply, smiling still. "I'd love to be yours, Jasper Hale." She said the last bit softly, no humour in her tone. Just honesty and love laced her voice as the words fell from her mouth smoothly.

Within a second, Jasper was no longer in front of her. Instead, he was by her now opened door. She she turned to her right, she jumped in her skin, laughing. She climbed out of the vehicle and beamed up at her now-boyfriend.

"What are you doing, Jaz?" She asked before lips crashed onto hers. They were soft, and slightly warmer then the rest of his body. Seraphina instinctively kissed back, leaning closer to him and looking upwards. She wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his around her waist and the two stayed in that position for a minute or so.

Their lips moved in sync, as if made for one another. Cheesy, but the cliche's are the best.

The need for air became a necessity and Seraphina slowly pulled away.

"Why didn't we do this earlier?" She asked and Jasper chuckled, taking her hand in his and walking her towards his room. Seraphina immediately fell onto Jasper's comfy bed, staring at all the book shelves.

"Can i get like....a dresser or something? I really feel like i'll be staying here a lot." She mused, and Jasper chuckled, making his way towards the bed, as well. He didn't have a need for a bed, he didn't sleep. But Jasper had one after he met Seraphina.

She was his mate, he was hers. They were destined to be together from the start. 

hey how was it?
Comment and vote xx

Quick Question; (or three apparently):

What do you think of Seraphina so far?
And what about Jasper's and Seraphina's relationship?
Do you think it was too rushed or nah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 30.3K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
9K 173 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
225K 15.1K 107
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...
504K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...