Life After Separation

Da aardhyaverma

" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for t... Altro

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter -1(Suggestion)
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3(Exam Preapartion Start)
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Khanna mansion
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Important
Singhaniya Mansion
Chapter - 13
Goenka Mansion
Chapter -14
Character Sketch of dazzler's
Character Sketch of fab3
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Yipeee
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39

Chapter - 18

2.8K 182 32
Da aardhyaverma

Recap - Nandini entry ...
Fab3 get shocked..
After engagement during couple dance..
Sid and nandini talk about what relation they both share..

-----------------------------------------------------------

IN Mannat Mansion..

All younger come and sit in living room..

Soha - Guys I'm too tired..

Lucky - Me too..

Nandini - let's change..

Naira - Vese aj engagement inn dono ki thi par lag tumhri rhi thi !!

Kartik (rolling his eyes at his wife antic) - Naira sidha sidha bolo na..

Mukti (tell him clearly ) - Bro she means that... Umm look at di and bhai first.

Hearing this all look at them and nandini and sid get confuse and look toward each other..

Nandini (confuse) - What happened to both of you ??

Shanaya (said rolling her eyes at their telling ways) - Guys , why are you all confusing them... I'll tell you nanz.. they want to say that today engagement was our but it was looking like that couple were you guys. Like today was your engagement because you guys are looking like a perfect couple today.

Anika - Bilkul sahi kha shanaya..

Nandini (shaking her head) - Anything you guys will speak... I'm going to change.

All nodded and goes to their respective rooms..

IN Nandini room..

Nandini is changing her dress but her dress zip get stuck..

Nandini - O god ab yeh zip ko bhi abhi atakna tha..Ky kru..Bhabhi

Nandini call naira and said her to come to her room.

In corridor naira come out of her room and start going toward nandini room .

Sid - Dii aap kaha ja rhe ho..

Naira - Woh nandini ke pass..

Sid - but apko shanaya bola rhi h.. aapka phone busy tha toh usne mujh bola apko btane ke liye...

Naira - Thik h..mein uske pass chali jati hu tum baby ko dekho ky cahiye usse

Saying this naira left for shanaya room and sid start going towards nandini room while checking something in his mobile..

Sid without knocking the door enter inside with saying

Sid - Jaan kuch chahiye ky..

Inside the room.

Suddenly door open and nandini though it's naira so she didn't said anything..

But when she hear sid voice her eyes get widen and turn hurrily but her hands are still at her back..

Nandini - Sid what are you doing here.. aur knock karke aana chahiye tha na..

Listening this sid look upward to see nandini looking at him and her hands are at her back..

Sid - Dii ne bola tha ki tumhe kuch chahiye..

Nandini - Nhi vo mujh unki help chaiye thi.. kaha h voh..

Sid - Voh shanu ne unke bola liya toh voh waha chali gyi.. ky help chaiye.

Nandini - My dress zip get stuck... Koi aur free nhi h ky..

Sid nodded and start coming towards her while nandini start moving back..
At the end nandini back hit the wall while sid put his both hand either side of her and come near her ear.

Sid (whisper) - Only I'm free at this time.. so may I help u..

Nandini hesitatly nodded and sid pulled her towards him while nandini hand land on his chest.. both looked in each other eyes which is filled with love.
While sid one hand put her hair one side and first he open her necklace and put it on her jewellery box and start moving his one hand on her back and nandini get lost in his touch she just tuck his T-shirt in her hand and closed her eyes..Sid smirk seeing his effect on her so he kissed on her shoulder then he free the zip which get stuck in her dress and sensing this nandini breath get hitched while sid slowly pulled zip upward.

Nandini - Sid u sit here I'll come..

Saying she start moving out from his grip but couldn't bcoz sid held her tightly.

Sid - Where r u going..

Nandini - Change krne.. now leave me.

Sid kissed her forehead and loose his grip around her. Nandini just pick her clothes and run towards her bathroom. While sid just chuckled seeing her and laid down on her bed.

After sometimes nandini come out after changing her dress .

Nandini - So kl ka ky plan h..

Sid - Nothing kl ek band aa rha h ..

Nandini - Konsa ..

Sid - Quest ka winner jo tha mujh yaad bhi nhi h uska naam...

Nandini - It's ok kl dekh lenge.. let's sleep I'm too much tired.

Sid nodded and move a little to make space for her. She laid beside him and sid take her in his arm and kissed her forehead.
Soon both drift into deep sleep.

Where else dhrulya r bitching about navni and making plan how to trap khanna and singhaniya boys and girls.
While manik is somewhere happy to see mukbir and also hating nandini to manipulate mukbir .
Soon all drift into a deep sleep and waiting for a new day.

NEXT DAY.

Mannat mansion.

All r sleeping in their room.

In Nandini room.

Soon sun rays fall on nandini face which disturb her sleep.
She open her eyes to see sid is sleeping with her. She kissed above his heart place and start thinking something.

Nandini P.O.V-------------------------------------

After coming from NY. I straight went to mannat mansion to get changed, I know all must be waiting for me.. so I thought to make a entry while dancing.. when I turn around first my eyes fell on sid... Godd he is looking so hot.. I start dancing in looking sid eyes.. after dancing I give all of them their brooches and hair pins.. I know they must be forgot them.. after engagement all start dancing on a romantic song and when me and sid r dancing we start talking about what relation we share.. I so wanted to tell him that I love him but never get chance.. after coming to mannat mansion we all changed our dresses and sid come to my room to sleep with me..God he badly effect me now.. when he is helping me to free my zip which get stuck.. I literally start shivering under his touch..
Soon I changed my dress and sleep in sid arms...
Now get up Nanz.. u have many work..

-------------------------------------------- P.O.V End

But soon nandini come out from her thought sensing sid hand on her hair.. so she turn her head upward and her lips touch with sid... nandini eyes get widen while sid also shocked
( so let's see what happens..
sid wake up a min ago and see nandini is thinking something.. so he start caressing her hair..He is going to kiss her forehead when nandini turn her head and their lips touched with each other..
😘😘...)

Their lips r touching with each other but their this moment broke by a knock on door which brought them in their sense. Both getup from bed & start looking here and there while nandini is blushing a little this is seen by sid who smile seeing her blush.

Nandini - Morning.. mein fresh hone ja rhi hu tum check krlo kon h..

Saying this and left to bathroom without giving a chance to sid. While sid touch his lips with his thumb and blush a little.

Sid - acha khasa moment break krdiya mera..Hai kon yeh

Sid goes and open the door to see naira is standing their..

Naira - Gm sid tum baby ke sath so rhe the.. kaha h vo abhi..

Sid - Morning dii voh jaan fresh hone gai h.. mein bhi apne room mein ja rha hu..

Saying this he leave and naira also leave to kitchen.
After fresh n up all come to dinning room and have their breakfast while our sidni is stiling each other glance.
Soon all left for their respective work place.
Sid for SS.
Nandini for NK.
Kartik,veer,arya for GI, SI and KI .
Soha and lucky for Ishara.
Mukti and navya for Q labels.
Maddy and cabir for SN .
Abhi and harshad for lifeline hospital.
Shanaya and anika for Akshara dance academy (ADA).

At singhaniya mansion.

All wake up and fresh up .. After sometime all come down and have their breakfast.
After bf Fab 3 left for Q labels for their meeting.

Dhruv and manik dress

Alya dress

Soon fab 3 reach Q Labels and get dumbstruck by seeing the building and interior also.
They went inside and said to receptionist that they r quest winner. Soon Sid P.A came and took them to conference room. They set their and waiting for the person who was going to attend this meeting.

Mukti dress

Navya dress

Soon mukti and navya come with full attitude as soon as they both saw fab3 they become shocked but composed themselves and sat their and waiting for other to come (bcoz all Dazzler's r coming in today meeting)

On the other hand fab3 are shocked to see them while fab3 are happy to see mukti here bcoz they missed her and cabir. They thought mukti didn't see them so they thought to gain her attention.
So alya come to mukti .

Alya - Mukti I missed you so much (she is going to hug her but mukti back off)

Mukti - I didn't know you so plz behave..

Dhruv - What are you saying mukti you are our mukti ??

Alya - Oh seems like this bloody middle class bhenji manipulate you.

Mukti (shout) - Shut up !! How dare you say that for my sister...

Manik - Why are yoj shouting at her mukku.. she is saying correct they manipulate u and broke our relation & make u and cabir to stay away from us..

Listening all this from him mukti and navya get angry..

Mukti (said in anger filled voice) - One more word about my sister's I swear I'll kill u all..

Alya - Oh seems like u also become like them bloody hell..

Navya - Shut up i m warning u all behave or else it won't be good for u..

Manik - Or else what don't forgot who I'm..

Manik start walking towards her but she didn't even effect from him...

Navya - You are nothing infornt of us and specially infornt of my dii.

Dhruv - Oh seems like u middle class girl get a mouth to speak..(and pushed navya a little but she jerk his hand)

Mukti - Behave I'm warning u my didu won't leave u all..

Alya - Oh baby got scared where is ur didu and dii bloody orphan cheepo sl...
And and thudddd..
.
.
.
.
.

She didn't complete her sentence bcoz she is rewarded by a tight slap and now she is on floor.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guess who slapped her??

______________________________________

Precap - Dazzler's and fab3 face off

______________________________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

23.9K 2.3K 40
.....a punjabi kudi nandini with a handsome sweet but sometime angry guy manik ....nd there dramatic family ..... just enter inside the story ...u...
136K 8K 17
the inspiration is taken from Siddharth and shehnaaz from bigg boss 13 .
21.9K 1.6K 31
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...
49K 5.2K 37
She was unknowingly his.. Although she didn't protested.. Because she always believes in 'Destiny'.. And she thought that he is her destiny.. But..he...