[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

Od FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 19

1.4K 33 4
Od FiqVengerz

Moving on, your classmates participated in the archery with Clint.

For now, only Natasha, Steve, Thor, Bucky, Wanda, Pietro, Vision and Scott were there in the room. Tony left with Bruce, Rhodey and Sam as they got something else to settle for a while.

The activities took a few good hours with all the team.

Steve and Bucky loved to teach them the basic moves of sparring just like Natasha taught you. But they were more amazed at Bucky's metal arm.

Wanda just showed them her magic and telekinesis powers while Vision was just spilling on every fact he could get out of his synthezoid's brain.

And your classmates found it interesting.

But with Thor, Pietro and Scott, they made the activities with them more entertaining than the others.

Pietro would love to play pranks with them, especially you which you would get back another time.

Scott started with his magic tricks that he learned online but when he was out of tricks, he showed off his ants buddy that your grandpa Hank let him borrow.

Your classmates shouted in surprise when a giant ant came in at first but they calmed down when they realized that it meant no harm at all.

You hid your excitement at seeing your and Cassie's pet, Anthony.

But the ant couldn't. Anthony just went towards you and tackled you to the ground while everyone just screamed in shock and disgust.

"His name is Anthony by the way. And he really likes you, huh y/n." Scott grinned as you laughed on the floor.

"Okay, stop it Anthony. What's with you, huh?"

He stopped and just stood by you while you got up.

"Who's a good boy, huh?"

"Did you just pet him like a dog?" MJ asked as she tried to get close to you without being terrified of the giant ant.

"He's cute. Come on, pet him."

You laughed when some of your classmates tried to pet him but too scared to do it.

After Scott instructed Anthony and the ants to leave the room, Thor took the turn for his own activity.

He just left his hammer in the middle of the training room and challenged them who were worthy enough to lift it.

You felt a bit tired after playing with Anthony, so you left your group and made your way to sit and lean on the wall of the room while looking at your peers trying to lift the hammer.

"You don't want to try?"

Peter came and sat beside you after his failed attempt to lift.

"Nah. They will be more suspicious." You replied as Peter's eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, do you mean-"

"Yes, I can lift it." You said casually.

"B-but how?"

"Don't ask me. I don't even know." You shrugged, "At least I know I'm worthy."

You smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"You really pissed off Liz, y/n." He said as his eyes went to the brunette girl.

"I sure did. That's for mocking me in front of everyone."

"Really is your lucky day eh, Evans. How come a nerd like you knows how to fight like that? Or did you learn all that in an orphanage?"

Brad suddenly interrupted when he was closer to you and Peter.

You rolled your eyes, not having a mood to have an argument with him.

You didn't really like him. He was just the male version of Liz, always trying to make you angry. You didn't know what you did that they were always picking on you.

And he was also the one that always mocked you about your parents.

You got up, pretending like he was not there.

"Trying to ignore me huh, Evans." He scoffed.

"Whatever Brad. I'm not in the mood to talk to you." You said before you made your way out to the bathroom.

You washed your face and stood in front of the huge mirror, trying to hold your tears.

Even if you were in the place that you could say was your comfort place, you could never avoid the mocking from those people.

Natasha knew about the bullying after you accidentally yelled at her during your bickering not too long ago.

She wanted to talk about it but you said that you already handled it and you were fine.

Your mother already got a lot in her hands and you didn't want to cause her more headache with your small problems.

You didn't want to be seen as a weak person when you were surrounded with heroes in your household.

A creaked sound from the door made you turn your head and you wiped the pool of tears in your eyes quickly with your sleeve.

You saw Liz and her friends entered from the reflection of the mirror.

'Oh shit.'

"Huh, what do we have here?" She grinned devilishly when she saw you.

You ignored her and tried to walk out of the bathroom but her friends blocked the door.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Leave me alone, Liz. I didn't do anything wrong."

"What did you say? You didn't do anything wrong? Thanks to you, my limited edition Black Widow belt is scratched." She pouted mockingly as she showed the belt that got a really small scratch on it.

She was just being dramatic. Like she always did.

"It's not my fault. Miss Romanoff picked me and you got unlucky."

She gritted her teeth with your answer, "Hold her girls."

You didn't have the time to do anything because in a split second, one of her puppies was holding your right arm, one was gripping your left arm while the other one pinned your neck from the back with her arm.

They held you so tight that you couldn't move a step or even breathe properly.

"Not so powerful are you now huh?" She said mockingly.

"Let- go of me, bitch!" You yelled the best you could as the grip on your neck became more tight that it blocked your airway.

Without a warning, she shoved a very hard punch on your stomach making you wince.

Your legs were weak now to stand up on your own but her friend's grip prevented you from falling down.

She laughed like the evil character in movies as she saw your vulnerable state.

"You and your nerdy friends could never be better than me. Do you hear me?" She said closer to your ear.

Hearing your whimper, she yelled again, "I said, do you hear me?!"

"Y-yes." You said weakly.

"That's better."

She walked back and forth in front of you before releasing a kick on your hip.

You groaned in pain but you couldn't do anything to tend it as her friends still holding you.

Your tears were already dripped down to your cheeks as you tried to bear the pain.

"Gosh, you really pissed me off. This could be the best day of my life but you made it worse."

She slapped on your right cheek that made you feel dizzy with how hard she did.

"S-stop it. I-I'm sorry." You pleaded.

"What's that? I can't hear you."

She mocked as she slapped again but on your other cheek.

"That's for embarrassing me in front of everyone and grabbing the attention to yourself where it should have been me."

She made a gesture to her friends to release you but before you could balance yourself, she gave another kick on your stomach which made you fall flat on the bathroom's floor.

"You don't need this. Have fun being caught by the security."

She pulled the lanyard of your access card off your neck and gave it to her friend to be kept.

They laughed in satisfaction and left you in the bathroom alone.

"Mama, I-I need you."

You cried and held your stomach where it caused so much pain.

You couldn't tell FRIDAY to call Natasha because she was with all your classmates so you were on your own now.

You managed to sit up but the pain was unbearable for you. Maybe your mother was too soft in training you that you never got this much pain after all the spars with the bots.

You tried so hard to reach the sink and when you managed to grip it, you slowly got up on your feet.

You walked out from the bathroom slowly and glanced around the hallway.

Thankfully, there was no one there as you reached the elevator.

"My room, please." You said weakly.

The elevator closed and you held onto the rail tightly as you didn't want to fall down.

You didn't care about the trip or your classmates anymore. You were too messed up to join them again.

As you reached your room, you quickly made yourself to your bed as you cried in pain in the dark and cold room.

"Hey, do you see y/n? She was with me before she went to the bathroom but it has been so long now." Peter asked Ned and MJ after we were done with the activities.

"Nope."

"Don't see her."

Ned and MJ shook their heads simultaneously. They quickly made their way to the bathroom and when they came in, there was no sign of you or anyone in there.

"That's weird. Where'd she go?" Ned asked.

"Let's get back to the training room, see if she's already there." Peter suggested.

MJ and Ned nodded and they walked back to the training room.

As they stepped in the training room back, they heard Liz and her friends laughing. With Peter's spider senses, he heard one of them was praising their leader.

"You really got a hard punch on her. I bet she's still in pain right now and can't go anywhere without her access card." They laughed.

Peter knew who they were talking about. His face started to redden as he was furious. He pulled MJ and Ned's arm to walk outside of the training room again.

"What the hell, Peter?!" MJ said angrily, shocked at his move.

"How can I say this- uhm-"

"Say what, Pete?" Ned asked as he saw his best friend walk back and forth.

"Uhm, can you guys keep a secret? Like really, really, really, secret that your life depends on this?"

"What are you talking about?" MJ asked confused.

"I think I know where y/n is, but promise me you won't tell anyone." Peter said with a serious look.

Both confused teens looked at each other before facing back the brunette.

"Alright, we won't."

"Come on."

Peter turned his head around to make sure the area was clear and walked to the elevator. MJ and Ned followed him from behind.

"Where are we going, dude? Mr. Stark will kill us if he knows we are sneaking like this in the compound."

"Are we even allowed to do this?" MJ asked.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"Avenger's quarters, please."

"Confirmed."

Both Ned and MJ looked at each other as they knew that was a private place and they didn't have the access but their friend did it easily, and without the scan of the access card.

The elevator stopped and Peter walked towards your room.

"Hey y/n. I know you're in there. Are you okay? Can I come in?" Peter knocked.

MJ and Ned stared at each other, being more confused than it was before at what was happening.

No answer.

Peter slowly twisted the knob and pushed open the door. He heard your slight whimpers and switched on the light.

He widened his eyes as he saw you on the bed holding your stomach while crying.

"Oh my God y/n!" Peter ran to your bed.

He looked at you with worry all over his face. Ned and MJ were also shocked at your condition.

"Wait, wait, wait, can you explain what is happening here? I am really confused now." MJ asked Peter.

"Umm, me and y/n- kinda live here." He answered with his gaze still on you.

"What?!"

Both of them were stunned at Peter's answer.

"But, h-how?" Ned lost his words.

Peter sighed heavily, "Y/n is the Black Widow's daughter. And umm, I am Spider-Man. That's why I am back here in Manhattan."

"Wait, what?!"

Peter ignored them and his focus went back to you.

"I know what happened and we need to tell your mom, y/n. She must be worried if she finds you like this." Peter said as he sat beside you on the bed.

You held his arm and shook your head. You tried to sit up and Peter helped you out after noticing it.

"No, y/n. You need to tell her. They got you worse this time. FRIDAY, inform Miss Romanoff on what happened to y/n. It's an emergency."

"Wait- no!" You groaned.

Posted on 9th December 2021

Edited on 10th May 2023

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
75.6K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...
320K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
57.9K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...