Love On Set - Florence Pugh

By flower_ka

Scarlett Johansson's daughter goes with her mother on set for Black Widow movie. What will happen when she wi... More

cast
STORYLINE
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
BOOK 2

two

10K 198 143
By flower_ka

"Put the hat and glasses on, Isa" Mom scolds me, before I can even think about leaving the car without disguise.

It's barely 7 a.m, but paparazzi never sleep, especially around airports. I already learn that much after being a daughter of Scarlett Johansson for years.

My mom was always protecting me from them when I was younger and they're not too many photos of me from my childhood. Thanks to that, I could have a pretty normal life until I went to high school and a lot of people knew who my mom was.

I quietly put my DC baseball cap on my head and some sunglasses on my nose, just in case. Yes, I'm wearing a DC cap because I'm funny like that. And maybe I'm not a fan of their movies, but their shows are great. Supercorp for life.

"Alright, I'm ready" I inform my mom, showing her my covered face. She gives me a small nod with a smile and leaves the car swiftly.

She keeps the door open for me and I exit the car. She closes the door behind me and I stand next to the car as she and the driver take our bags from the truck. I grab my backpack from them and start following when they start walking to the airport with 3 suitcases and one bag.

The airport is pretty empty, I don't see any paparazzi the whole walk to the check-in point, so I take off at least my sunglasses. I really don't like wearing them inside. Then we go to another point to check our bags. The driver leaves us there and it takes us a couple of minutes to weight everything.

After that we do a security checkpoint and when we're clear, we find our gate and finally can sit to relax a little. I notice that we still have more than thirty minutes before the flight, so I decide to eat something, because who doesn't like to have a small snack.

"Mom" I whisper loudly to gain my mom's attentions. She looks up at me from her phone and shoots me a questionable look. "I'm gonna buy something to eat, do you want something?" I ask her, nodding into the direction of a small coffee shop. She flicks her eyes there before they return to me.

"Maybe some coffee?" She requests softly and I nod immediately, standing up and putting my bag on the chair I was sitting on.

"Sure, I'll right back" I tell her and turn to the shop.

"Be careful, please" She says quickly before I can walk away. I turn my head to her and shot her a smile in confirmation.

"Always" I giggle softly when she rolls her eyes playfully. She knows that I'm not always careful. Most of the time I'm not careful at all.

I arrive to the coffee shop rather fast as it's not far away from the chairs, I still can see my mom if I turn my head in right way. I buy myself a ham sandwich with hot tea and black coffee for mom. I have no idea how she can drink black coffee, if I ever drink coffee it's mixed with a lot of milk and sugar, maybe some syrup too.

After I pay, I stand near the bar to wait for my order, looking around the whole time. It's my habit for traveling with mom so much or with some of Marvel's family. Looking for paparazzi to pop out.

"Order for Sarah!" Some girl from behind the counter yells, so I grab the order quickly and leave the shop before anyone would notice me. I start using my middle name in situations like this a few years ago and I just never stopped. Another habit, I guess.

I almost run back to where my mom's sitting, still doing something on her phone. But her head snaps to me when I suddenly throw myself on a chair beside her, throwing my backpack on the floor with a thud. She glares at me annoyed and I only shrug with an innocent smile

"Your coffee and 2 sugars" I mumble, passing her coffee and reaching for the sugars to inside my pants before I give her them.

"Thanks, honey" She answers and open the cup to pour the sugar inside.

I do the same with my tea, but with 3, I like my drinks sweet. I stir the tea and close the cup again, leaving it for now, because it's too hot for my liking. I put the cup on the floor between my legs and unwrap my sandwich. I hum in content when I take a first bite, it's way better than the last time I ate at the airport. I keep the sandwich in one hand when with another I pull out my phone to check Instagram.

The first post is a photo of Florence Pugh, I almost snort at the irony. I still can't believe I'll meet her in a few days, it's so fucking crazy. I love her work, she was great in every movie and not to mention how beautiful she is. Definitely I have a crush on her, who wouldn't be? She's a goddess walking on earth.

I gulp slightly at the thoughts of our first meeting. It can go in 2 different ways. It can be super awesome, like we'll hit off and become friends rather quickly or I'll make a fool of myself and make the things awkward as hell. Knowing myself, it'll be awkward, because I'm not good with talking with my crushes, especially if they're girls.

I comment on her photo with a simple 'I can't wait to meet you!<3'. She replies after a few seconds with 'Bella!!! I can't wait too!'. I smile at her respond and how much people start freaking out about our small interaction. I don't usually interact in social media, but c'mon, I couldn't just not to comment her new post. She's gorgeous.

"What got you smiling like this?" I turn my head to my right, hearing my mom's voice. I quickly turn off my phone, trying to hide Flo's photo.

"Geez, nothing" I respond defensively with slightly pink tinted cheeks.

"Mhm" She hums knowingly with a smirk, but decides to not commenting further, which I'm glad.

After a few minutes of silence and just sitting while waiting, an announcement erupts from speakers, informing us that the plane is ready. Mom stands up quickly and I follow her movements, grabbing my backpack in the process.

"Let's go, I don't want to be in the crowd" She rushes me out and I roll my eyes at her when she turns away from me. She and her rushing, I never can keep up with her.

We past everyone, thanks to first classes tickets and after less than 20 minutes, we're already sitting in our seats. I put my white headphones on my ears and I turn on some music, Taylor Swift to be exact. I'm a swiftie, deal with that.

9 hours in the air passes very slowly, I sleep half of the time and eat some dinner with mom. Also, I listen like four of Taylor's albums. After that, I start having some inspiration, so I write a new song. Surprisingly, I almost finish it during the flight. I call the file wannabe and save it in my phone for later to finish.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're currently landing at London Heathrow Airport. Local time is 22 p.m"

"Geez, whole day ruined" I murmur under my breath as I look through the small window next to me,

"Welcome in traveling to another continent, sweetie" Mom laughs at me, patting my knee comfortingly. I huff out quietly and rest my head against my seat, deciding not to answer her anymore.

We leave the plane soon after and I smile, seeing how peaceful it is. Mom told me once that UK is much calmer than US for celebrities and I really hope that's true. I want a quiet summer for the first time in my life.

The car's waiting for us outside already, so we rush inside it and drive off very fast, leaving the airport behind us. Almost an hour later, we arrive to our new rented house in Belgravia. It's nice, two bedrooms house. It's very cozy and I love it, honestly. And the area looks great too, I can't help to explore it.

(Bella's bedroom)

Edited: July 30, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 263 8
Natasha Romanoff x Reader Warnings: There will be smut (Parts with smut will have their own warnings and will be marked as '18+ ONLY'). Every part wi...
69.4K 1.1K 15
ON HOLD Oneshots about Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen and Florence Pugh ❤️ Requests closed Started: 29/11/2021 Published: 12/12/21
275K 6.9K 41
Scarlett Johansson is a twenty-two year old woman. She attends dental school, she loves to read and is in love with her fiancé Colin. Everything in h...
142K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)