Angel's Love (Mikaelson/ Teen...

By xMis-Redx

Moving to a new town is hard for the Mikaelson, Finn left after loosing his wife, Rebekah married Marcellus a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus #1
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Christmas Bonus #2

1.5K 72 2
By xMis-Redx

"Daddy, we celebwating chwistmas?" Rosalie asks.

"Well..."
"Why not? We need some light in our lives." Rebekah buts in as Klaus rolls his eyes.

"Come on, it's tradition!"
"Tradition?" Davina questions.

"We write our wishes then burn them for luck. Strangely, I don't recall wishing for an influx of enemies and yet, year after year..."
"How odd, forever on Santa's naughty list." Elijah grins earning a glare from Klaus.

"Why is daddy on naughty list?" Rosalina asks curiously.

"We'll tell you once you have grown up." Kol tells her and she nodded.

"But can we do that? I want to do that!" Rosalina looks at them like a puppy and they smiles before looking at Klaus.

"Ask your father."
"No."
"Please!" Rosalina turns to Klaus and looks at him as Klaus shook his head making her pout and look down. Rebekah grins knowing Klaus would give in when their little angel is sad and sure enough, he did.

"Alright, Alright. Fine." He says making her smiles bright and her eyes to twinkle before hugging him which made him chuckle and everyone to laugh.

"I'll go ahead and get logs." Kol says leaving.

"I'll come with. We need a place to burn them." She said and everyone did their own thing.

Once everything is set up, everyone wrote their wishes in a piece of paper as Mikael pour gasoline in the pit and threw a flaming match catching the logs on fire immediately.

"Everyone ready?" Elijah asks and they all nodded.

"Father, you go first." Klaus says and Mikael sighs looking at the flames inside the pit before dropping his paper inside.

"I wish to travel the world and see everything in peace." He says and backs away. Marcel does it next and drops his in.

"I wish...to get married." He says looking at Rebekah catching her eyes before he looks away and walks back. Davina goes next and drops it in.

"I wish to stay with Kol and in this family forever." She smiles and stood next to Kol who smiles happily. Finn drops his in staring at the flames.

"I wish to see my wife again." He mutters and backs away as Elijah patted his back for comfort. Rebekah goes next and drop hers as well.

"I wish find the love of my life and live happily." She smiles tightly and backs away as Kol goes next.

"I wish to stay with Davina and our family as well." Elijah drops his and takes a deep breath before sighing.

"Wish for our family to have peace." He says and Klaus does the same smiling.

"I wish for everyone to find their happiness." He says and helps Rose up to his waist as she drops it in as well.

"I wish to be with family fowevew and evew!" She smiles with happiness giggling as everyone smiled with her and cheers.

"Alright, who's hungry?"
"I am!" Rose shouted first making them all laugh as they began walking back to the abattoir when Marcel stops.

"Rebekah." He calls and everyone stops and turns as did Rebekah.

"Yes?"
"I...uh...well." He stutters as he felt his hand shaking. Despite being a vampire, he is still nervous.

"Spit it out." Kol groans earning a smack on the shoulder by Davina and they all watch. Marcel walks up to her and kneels in front of her causing Rebekah to gasp and everyone to smile.

"Will you marry me?" He asks taking out a ring from his pocket and Rebekah began to tear up as everyone smiled with happiness.

"Yes! Yes I will." She says as everyone cheers and Marcel slides the ring in before they hug one another and kissed.

"Can I toss flowews? Like have basket?" Rosalina asks making them laugh and Rebekah nodded.

"Of course you can love." Rebekah assures making Rosalina squeal with happiness as everyone laughs and they continue walking back to the abattoir talking to one another while Mikael threatens Marcel about being unfaithful to his daughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1K 36
AU > The Originals - It's been 10 years since the Mikaelson's fell to the deadly Hollow. Rebekah and Marcel happily living in New York, Kol getting r...
22.6K 502 39
*Sequel to The Secret Mikaelson* {COMPLETED} It's been three years since the battle with Marcel where the Mikaelson family was defeated. Three year s...
356K 6.8K 33
Elijah had lost his love by the hands of his own brother. She was locked deep inside the Coffin while Elijah does everything his brother says in orde...