Shantae and the last Genie

By VileTheMandalorian

It was a beautiful afternoon when Shantae and Sky were flying over the scorching desert, they had just return... More

The boy in the desert.
Home sweet home.
Attack on Scuttle Town
The awakening
Journey to the desert
Rottytops
The Tan Line Temple
The Ceremony
The secret room
The Dangerous Twins
Mechanical Battle
Discussions
Apologizing.
The Truth - Part 1
The Truth - Part 2
Maybe a new home?
Elementary Magic and Problems of a Zombie Girl
Conversations with a zombie

Saving a life

673 11 2
By VileTheMandalorian

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

After a while walking together, Tyson noticed that every now and then he caught Shantae looking at him with curious eyes, which he couldn't help but laugh, Tyson then started looking around to see the destruction caused by Ammo Baron's attack, the damage was great and there were several houses destroyed. Tyson felt a wave of anger and disappointment wash over him.

Tyson: (Thoughts) Things are worse than I thought. Without the Guardian Genie around here things seem to get worse by the second... I wish I could do something to fix this damage but...

Tyson then returns his gaze to the iron bracelet on his arm. Tyson then got a thoughtful face.

Tyson: (Thoughts) If it hadn't been for this thing sealing my powers I would have fixed everything by now and maybe there wouldn't have been so much destruction...

Shantae noticed the sad look of the young man and worried decided to ask.

Shantae: Tyson? Alright?

Tyson then turned to pay attention when he heard his name called.

Tyson: Hi? Oh it's ok, yes, I was just a little thoughtful...

Shantae: About what?

Tyson: Tell me Shantae, how often is this town attacked?

Shantae paused for a moment to think.

Shantae: Hmmm... Quite the truth. Sometimes Ammo Baron, sometimes pirates...

Tyson: (Thoughts) Um without the Guardian Genies around, things go from bad to worse. (Out of thoughts) And to think that it wasn't like that before.

Tyson and Shatae continued walking until they heard something. It was a cry of despair and sadness that caught Tyson's attention. He and Shantae then noticed a small group of people huddled together and seemed to be watching something.

Shantae: What's going on over there?

Tyson: I don't know. We will see.

As they got closer they saw a horrible scene, a child between six and seven years old who had a serious wound at the level of the stomach, beside the child were the father and mother who were crying to see their son leave little by little. That scene made Shantae put her hands over her mouth, on the other hand Tyson had a serious look on his face. He then decided to ask what had happened to the people who were there.

Tyson: What do you hear here?

Random Man: Looks like the kid was wounded during the attack.

Random Woman: She is not the only one, several other people were also hurt in the mess.

Tyson then pushed his way through the people to get to the injured boy. As he approached, he knelt next to the boy next to his parents.

Tyson: How did he get hurt?

Mother: *crying* Ammo Baron's soldiers entered our house and were about to kill me *crying*

Father: Neko tried to stop them but they attacked him *crying*

Shantae: It's my fault... If I had done something sooner this wouldn't have happened... I'm sorry... -She said sadly feeling guilty.-

Tyson then decided to talk to the injured boy.

Tyson: Hey kid. What's your name?

Neko: N-Neko... W-Who are you? -He asked weakly-

Tyson: Nice to meet you Neko, I'm Tyson and I must say you were very brave protecting your family. -Spoken kindly-

Neko: T-Thanks Tyson. -The boy spoke moaning in pain-

Tyson: Where does it hurt?

Neko: Here...

Tyson then lifted the boy's shirt to see where it was hurt, the wound was at the level of the stomach and was quite deep, Tyson took a good look before speaking.

Tyson: It hurts a lot right? -He asked kindly-

The boy just nodded his head positively, losing his strength.

Tyson: That's when it hurts like that, it really hurts. (Thoughts) He's a good boy, he doesn't deserve to die.

Tyson then looked at the child's parents with a serious look.

Tyson: The wound is pretty deep but I think I can still save him.

The child's parents got confused looks on their faces but full of hope.

Mom: *crying* C-Can you really take care of him?

Father: Please if you can do something for my son then do it, I beg you save my boy.

Tyson nodded and looked at Neko.

Tyson: It's okay Neko, this might hurt a little bit but you're gonna be okay, okay?

Tyson then turned to the people around him.

Tyson: Guys please I ask everyone to give me some space please.

People backed away as they were asked, the boy's parents backed away a little reluctantly and worried.

Tyson then placed his palms over the boy's wound as he concentrated. Shantae watching everything carefully saw a glow start to come from Tyson's hands which surprised her, the glow increased and the child was enveloped by a light blue aura, Shantae noticed that the bracelet on Tyson's arm started to glow a yellowish color and it looked like it was causing Tyson pain. The aura and blue glow faded and Tyson withdrew his hands from the boy's wound to reveal that there was nothing else there, not even a single drop of blood.

Tyson smiled as he was panting from the effort of using his magic and the great pain the bracelet was causing him but decided not to show it, the bracelet in turn gradually stopped glowing and the pained expression on Tyson's face softened. slowly.

Tyson: Improved Neko?

The boy got up and looked at the wound to see that it was gone and realized that he no longer felt any pain. The child's parents ran and hugged their son as they cried with joy that he was all right. The boy's parents looked at Tyson with tears in their eyes.

Dad and Mom: Thank you *crying* Thank you so much boy.

Tyson just smiled at the family and walked past the people looking at him in amazement. Shantae went after Tyson who was already heading back to Mimic's workshop.

Shantae: What was that? -She spoke in amazement-

Tyson: That what?

Shantae: Ah you know, what you did with your hands.

Tyson: Oh it's just a trick I learned.

Shantae: That was magic wasn't it?

Tyson: Maybe it was.

Shantae: Can you use magic?! -She spoke even more curious-

Tyson: Maybe I can. (Thoughts) Though not in the same way as it was before the Council put this sealing bracelet on me.

Shantae: This is amazing!

Tyson laughed at Shantae's glee, he didn't know why but this girl reminded him of someone.

As soon as they arrived at the workshop, the two saw Mimic tidying the place and trying to find something that wasn't broken. Shantae and Tyson entered the workshop without Mimic noticing.

Shantae: Hi uncle, we're back.

Hearing Mimic's voice turns to see Shantae and Tyson side by side, relief rushed through Mimic's blood as she saw they were both okay.

Mimic: Thank goodness you two are fine.

Shantae then begins to notice the mess that was in her uncle's workshop. It looked like a tornado had passed, there were tables on the floor, broken chairs, shattered glass, blueprints for projects scattered around, tools everywhere, and various marks and holes made by weapons. As far as she could remember the place wasn't like that after she left.

Shantae: Vishi, what happened here uncle?

Mimic: You won't believe it. After you left some soldiers from Ammo Baron showed up here and tried to take me hostage, when I was about to be taken Tyson woke up and spanked those crazy soldiers, he went and did a right and POOWW and then a left and POFFT and then did a sword slash and ZAAPT and then-

While Mimic told what happened he made various movements and sounds of how the fight had gone. Shantae stopped paying attention and turned to Tyson with a gleam in her eyes.

Shantae: You saved me, you saved the city, you saved a child and you protected my uncle. All this without expecting anything in return. Thank you Tyson.

Tyson: No need to thank Shantae, I was just doing the right thing.

Tyson then looks around for his stuff, he finds his cloak and bag hanging on a rack on the wall, Tyson walks over to get his cloak and then starts looking for something in it. After a while he finally finds what he was looking for.

Tyson: Phew I'm glad it's still here. -Spoken relieved-

Tyson took a small box from his backpack, the box was small white in color with gold details and a crank for winding. Tyson sighed in relief to see that the object was intact.

The box.

Tyson: It's still in one piece, good.

Tyson put the box in his backpack and then looked out the window and saw that it was getting late, he needed to find a place to sleep and soon.

Tyson: Well I need to find a place to sleep, see you tomorrow.

Mimic: Wait a minute, you saved my life and Shantae's life, you can sleep at my house.

Tyson: Are you sure Mister Mimic? I do not want to bother.

Mimic: It's not a bother at all, it's the least I can do for you.

Shantae: Go please stay.

Shantae then pouted at Tyson and he was kind of embarrassed to say no to that.

Tyson: Okay, I'll stay. -Spoken defeated-

TimeSkip

After a while Tyson was already lying on his bed waiting for sleep to come, he then looks at the window of the room where he was and sees Shantae's silhouette in the distance in his lighthouse, for a moment Tyson's eyes gain a glow and he have a thought in your mind.

Tyson: (Thoughts) Shantae...she gives me a strange feeling...it will be fun to go on an adventure with her...

Tyson then raises his right arm and looks at the iron bracelet on his arm and earns a sad look.

Tyson: I wouldn't let this thing get off my arm... and maybe I'd already found it.

With that said, Tyson goes under the covers and goes to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 216K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...
9.6K 1.1K 130
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...
6.4K 1.1K 45
Celia de Visher worked her whole life for her high position in the biggest criminal cartel in the Raised Cities Confederation. But she knows that if...
4.2K 161 3
Lost at sea due to an accident, Y/N L/N was stranded on Sequin Land, an island unknown to anyone else. All hope seems lost since he does not know how...