Forever ~~ Carl Grimes Love S...

By shadowlady200

Rori Rhee has survived this long, been through so many death. Yet she still had Carl, her parents, and the re... More

Cast 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Cast 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Cast 3
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Cast 4
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Cast 5
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Matt's Letter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Last Book

Chapter 30

802 15 1
By shadowlady200

I gasp happily, staring at the baby girl in my arms. "You're so cute. Yes, you are!" I gently boop her nose. She gives me a grin full of gums. 

"Rori! Rori!" Little arms crashed around my legs. I placed my hand on the little boy's hair. 

"Hey, Theo!" I smiled. 

"Hey, Rora. This little boy is getting hungry," Carl said, coming down the stairs. I laughed.

"How 'bout a grilled cheese then?" I asked. Theo lifted his hazel eyes to meet me. 

"Yeah, grilled cheese is awesome!" Theo cheered, jumping up and down full of giddy excitement. 

"Alright," I said.

"I'll put some T.V on for the kids," Carl said, gently kissing my cheek. He took Judith from my arms and took Theo's hand.

"Okay," I agreed and walked into the kitchen.  I reached down into the cupboard by the stove and grabbed a pan. I pushed the cupboard door shut. I gently set the pan on the burner before turning it on. The flames burst to life under the pan and continued to heat it up. The bread was sitting on the counter, thankfully. I grabbed a plate and set the two pieces of bread on it. I got out a knife, shoving the drawer shut. I yanked the fridge open and grabbed the butter and a slice of cheese. The butter was cold, but it still smeared across the bread smoothly. I placed one slice of bread on the pan, the side with the button on the bottom. Unwrapping the cheese, I gently set it on the bread before placing the other piece of bread on top.

"Hey, Rick," I said as he walked beside me.

"Hey," Rick greeted, looking ahead of him as he walked. His face was still full of bandages from the fight that occurred a few days ago. There was some stubble growing on his face, like when I first met him. 

"You getting ready to leave?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"Yeah. Hey, Rori." Rick stopped walking and turned to face me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing the look on Rick's face.

"This is dangerous," Rick said.

"I know. Hundreds, thousands of walkers following you, that's insanely risky," I sighed, running my hands through my hair. 

"I need you to promise me something," Rick said.

"Of course. What is it?" I asked. Rick placed his hand on my shoulder, staring at me.

"If something goes south... if I don't make it back-"

"Don't say that," I cut him off.

"You're strong, Rori. If something happens, I want you to run. Convince Carl to go with you and just run," Rick said. I immediately shook my head.

"No way. I'm not leaving our group behind," I exclaimed. 

"Rori-"

"No, I'm not just running like a coward. We'll be fine. Everything is going to be just fine," I argued. 

"Please, Rori. I'm begging you," Rick said.

"No, I'm not leaving my Mom behind!" I said, tears filling my eyes. "And I'm not leaving you or my dad behind. Not again." Rick sighed. 

"Fine, but if something does go wrong- And I'm not saying it will- But if it does, you lock those doors and you hide. Don't run into the herd," Rick said, his blue eyes piercing mine. 

"Alright, fine. I can do that." I nodded. 

"Thank you," Rick whispered, pulling me into a hug. "Now, let's meet up with the rest of them before they get mad because I'm late."

"Okay." I chuckled as Rick wrapped his arm around my shoulder. We walked together towards the gate, where there were many parked cars. Nearly everybody in the community is going. Including Matt and Will. You know, I don't understand why Will was allowed to go when he was only a year older than me but whatever. I already tried to argue and it didn't work. 

"Dad!" I exclaimed, running towards him. Rick chuckled as I ran away from him. Dad turned to face me, catching me in his arms. He laughed, spinning us around. He gently set me on my feet, my vision swimming a little from spinning. "Be safe, please."

"Rori, we go through this every time. I'll be fine. Always have been and always will be," Dad said, kissing my forehead. 

"I know, I know. I've just got to drill it in your head so you don't do anything stupid." Mom giggled at my words. Dad pretended to be hurt by my words.

"Ouch, I never do anything stupid." I rolled my eyes. 

"That's debatable," I said with a smile. 

"Rori. Rora." Carl zoned me back into the current world. 

"Hm. What?" I asked, reaching over and grabbing a spatula. I flipped the grilled cheese over. It was a little burnt, but not too bad.

"You know, I'm worried about them too but I don't think Theo would like a burnt grilled cheese," Carl said. I looked at him and laughed. 

"Yeah, you're probably right," I agreed. "Will you get me a plate, please?"

"Already on it," Carl said, walking over to the cabinet with the plates. He reached up, his shirt lifting up slightly. He turned around and handed me the plate.

"Thanks," I mumbled, feeling my cheeks become hot.

"Come on, Rori, we've been dating for a year. You should be used to seeing me shirtless," Carl teased.

"Shut up," I said. I turned off the stove and placed the grilled cheese on the plate. 

"Here." Carl handed me a knife so I could cut it. I cut the grilled cheese in half. I picked up the plate and walked towards the living room. 

"Here you go, Theo!" I exclaimed, handing him his grilled cheese.

"Thank you Rorwi," Theo said as he immediately dug into it. I smiled and sat on the couch beside him. Carl picked up Judith from her play pin and came over to sit beside me. We all sat watching mickey mouse, happily. 

-------

"Theo, you have to hold my hand," I scolded him after he had got distracted and tried to run off for the second time. Carl chuckled, pushing Judith's stroller. "Not helping, Carl."

"Sorry," Carl said sheepishly. My eyes flickered back to the pouting boy. 

"Theo, you can either hold my hand or we can go back to the Grime's house," I said sternly. Theo didn't look very happy but reluctantly held my hand. We returned to walking down the street quietly, Theo pointing out something 'cool' he saw occasionally.  

"Won!" Theo gasped, looking through the bushes to see Enid and Ron sitting together. 

"Hey, Theo! Don't run off!" I yelled when he broke free of my grip. 

"I'll be right back," I said to Carl, kissing his cheek. I jogged down the slight slant in the 'hill.' It wasn't really a hill, it just slanted slightly. When I got there, Enid looked a little sad. 

"Sorry, I'm sure he's interrupted something. I told him not to run off, but he didn't listen," I said, directing the last part to Theo. 

"Sorry, Rorwi," Theo gave me a small grin from where he sat on Ron's lap. 

"Nah, it's alright. He's to cute to be mad at," Ron smiled down at the boy. I smiled too and placed my hand on Enid's shoulder. I gave her a look that said "Are you alright?" She shrugged my hand off, glaring at me. I looked at her confused and slightly hurt but brushed it off. 

"Come on, Theo. We need to get going," I said, holding my hand out for him.

"Aww," Theo whined.  

"Go on, Theo. We can hang out another time," Ron said, standing up. I took Theo from his arms, feeling his hand brush over mine briefly. 

"See you guys later," I gave them a friendly wave, and walked back up to Carl. 

"Ready?" Carl asked, looking over my shoulder slightly annoyed. 

"Yeah, let's get back." Carl nodded and began to push Judith again, who babbled quietly. When we neared the house was when it started. 

"Ahhhh!" Screams rang through the air. Carl and I shared a panicked look.

"Rorwi," Theo said, his lip quivering. 

"Shh," I said, running towards the house. Carl followed as quickly as he could. Once we reached the house, Carl pushed Judith in the house before locking the door behind us. 

"I'll take them upstairs," I whisper to Carl. He nodded. I set Theo on the ground, grabbing his hand. Carl passed Judith over to me. I walked up to Rick's room. I gently set Judith in her crib before locking the windows. 

"Theo." I crouch down to his height. "I need you to stay here and be quiet, okay?" 

"Otay. What's going on?" Theo asked, his eyes becoming big. 

"Matt taught you how to use a knife, right?" I asked, earning a nod from Theo. If anyone you don't know comes in here, I want you to stab them. Okay? Protect you and Judy."

"Otay, I be the hero and protect Judy!" Theo smiled.

"Yeah, you be the hero. Now stay here and don't come out unless me, Carl, Matt, or Will tell you too. And stay away from the windows." Theo nodded and I walked out of the bedroom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 108 21
" ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๏ฟฝ...
355K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
716K 14.3K 46
"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demons They could see the face that conquere...
508 44 6
โ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐, ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โž Charlotte Greene had always thought everything would be fine. She thought that the illness that caused...