One Piece Lemon One Shots

By Laws_sneaky_link

Smut stories of One Piece characters because I'm mentally ill and bored. I hope you enjoy. *I am going throu... More

I Just Wanted Some Water (Sanji x reader)
Lookout Team (Zoro x reader)
Check-up (Law x reader)
Parting Gift (Bartolomeo x reader)
Business Partners (Crocodile x reader)
The Price For Freedom (Smoker x reader)
Persuasion (Ace x reader)
The date (Zoro x reader)
Sword Fight (Zoro x Law)
I Cant Decide (Penguin x reader x Shachi)
Amusement (Marco x reader)
Childish (Shanks x reader)
Massage (Corazon x reader)
Nuisance (Kidd x Law)
New Bar (Rayleigh x reader x Shakky)
Caught (Izo x reader)
The Best Outcome (Law x reader)
Vacation (Zoro x reader)
A Much Needed Break (Gaban x reader)
Beautiful (Robin X Male Reader)
Welcome Home (Mihawk x Reader)
Jealous (Dominant Shanks x reader)
Clueless (Law x reader)
I Can't Decide Part 2 (Plus Law)

Mommy (Robin x reader)

6.1K 80 108
By Laws_sneaky_link

I have been very open with the crew about how I like women. It was scary opening up at first. I didn't want to make Nami or Robin uncomfortable. They both figured it out very quickly, no matter how hard I tried to hide it. Surprisingly they didn't care. Actually, they both found it fascinating.

I flirted with both of them constantly. At first it was for fun, but then I caught feelings for robin. She's older than me, and so mature. It's such a turn on.

She became the center of all my fantasies. I lost count of how many times I pleasured myself thinking about her. I feel so guilty about it, but I can't stop.

Over time her flirting with me got more intense. It started off innocent. We would tell each other that we looked good, winked at each other. She would even let me fall asleep with my head on her lap.

But now she will hold my hand, and fall asleep cuddling me. She will touch my chin and shoulders seductively as she walks by. The thing that made me fall the hardest for her is when she started to whisper in my ear, and kiss my cheek.

She started to call herself mommy, but only to me. I was the only one she would say that too. I feel like putty her hands.

As I sit on the railing of the ship connected to the courtyard, my mind starts to run. Does she have any idea what she does to me? Does she do it on purpose? Does she like women like me? Does she want me? Does she know I want her?

I am quickly snapped out of my thoughts by Sanji running over to me with a snack, being as obnoxious as always.

"Here you go, my lovely (y/n)-chan. Your favorite snack to go with a beautiful evening." It's a bowl of mixed fruit.

"Thank you Sanji." I grab the bowl from him and go back to staring out onto the ocean.

"Hey ero-cook. Do I not get a snack? Or some booze?" Zoro asked, knowing exactly how to get on Sanjis nerves.

"Of course not mosshead. Go take a damn shower." Sanji said before twirling off. probably to find Nami or Robin. Zoro was sitting to the right of me on the ground as he faced the opposite direction.

"I know you don't care for sweet things, but you can have some fruit." I say with my mouth stuffed.

"Sure. Thank you (y/n). By the way, I saw Robin going into the library, are you not gonna meet up with her?" He said as he took my bowl from my hands. Brute.

You would think that in the two years he was with Mihawk, he would've learned some damn manners.

"She didn't tell me. I'll go up there anyways. Thanks Zoro." Robin would read to me and chopper a lot. I was never a very good reader, but I loved books anyways. The way Robin reads, could entice even her enemies.

I head to the library hearing Luffy, Chopper and Usopp being loud from somewhere on the ship. I climb up the ropes, slowly heading to the library as I look out enjoying the view. Eventually I reach the top and knock and see if any ones inside. You can't always trust what Zoro says.

"Come in." Someone says. It sounded like a women. I open the door to see Robin reading along the bench that wraps around the room.

"Zoro said I could find you up here. What are you up to?"

"Just reading. But I really wanted to talk to you (y/n)." I lift myself up so that i'm fully in the room and close the door. At the same time, Robin closes her book and puts it back on its specific spot on the shelf.

"What is it Robin? Is everything ok?" She sat back down and patted the bench next to her signaling to sit by her. I walked over and sat next to her, and she repositioned herself to be slightly facing me.

"I know you touch yourself while thinking of me (y/n)." Oh shit. How does she know. Straight to the point. "I use my devil fruit power to spy on you. You interest me." She paused and slowly got to closer to whisper in my ear. "You turn me on (y/n)."

I could feel my face turn a thousand shades of red. I know I flirted and like her, possibly even love her, but to think about this actually happening...

"Did Mommy fluster you?"

"I-uh." She put her hand under my chin and turned my head to face her. Robin slowly brought her face close to mine.

"I'm sorry to make you so nervous, but it also makes Mommy happy to see you like this." I looked her in her eyes and something came over me. I can't deny her when she looks at me like that.

"Anything to satisfy you mommy." She smiled. I placed my lips on hers and started to kiss her passionately. She brought her hands up and cupped my face before removing her lips from mine.

"(y/n), wrong lips."Oh. I see. I reposition myself so that I am facing her, with one foot on the ground and my other knee placed on the bench between her legs.

I slowly unzip her shirt, causing her boobs to pop out, and I lower my head. Robin put her right hand on my head and starting running her fingers through my hair.

"Take your time. Mommy wants you to enjoy yourself to (y/n)." I bring my mouth to her left breast and start to suck on her nipple, flicking my tongue up and down on it. Robin reached her right hand out to my left hand and interlocked her fingers with mine. I used my free hand to explore her body.

I started at her right breast, kneading it, then slowly moving out to her side. I lowered my hand from her ribs down to her v-line, feeling her soft skin.

I take my mouth off of her nipple and look her in her eyes. She had a look in her eyes that I immediately understood. After unraveling my fingers from hers I lowered both of my hands to the top of her skirt and hooked my fingers in the top.

I slowly removed her skirt revealing her underwear. I'm getting embarrassed. She's wearing black lace underwear.

"Do you like them (y/n)?" She asked. I looked up to face her. "You're face is red, so you must like them."

"I love them... Mommy." I was worried about calling her mommy, but it just feels so right.

"Good girl. I'm glad you like them." I look back down and take her skirt on the way off. I start to the bring my hand close to touch her over her underwear, but she cuts me off.

"I'm almost completely naked, but your still fully clothed? That's not fair (y/n)."

"I'm sorry Mommy. I'll fix that right away." I stand up in front of her so she can watch me get undressed.

"Allow me." Robin said. She leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly removed it then did the same to my shorts, leaving me in my black bra and purple underwear.

"I love your color choice (y/n)."

"I wear them because I know they are your favorite colors." I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me, while leaning against the bench yet again.

Once again I find myself on my knees in front of her. Is this really happening? My dream is coming true?

I pull her panties to the side, revealing her pussy. It's very beautiful, and clean. It looks so appetizing. As I bring my head closes to her and start to lick folds, she puts one of her legs on my shoulder and the other on the bench, making it easier for me.

"(y/n), look at mommy while you eat her out." I did what she said and looked her in the eyes as I moved my tongue up to her clit.

I flicked my tongue up and down on her clit, then went in circles. She grabbed my hair with both hands and ran her fingers through my hair yet again.

As I used my tongue on her clit, I inserted two fingers into her pussy and started to slowly pump them in and out. While my fingers were inside Robin, I would separate them, and feel around, which obviously felt good to her.

I stopped licking her clit and blew on it, causing Robin to shiver. After, I went back in and gently nibbled on her clit, which made her flinch.

"(y/n), keep going. I'm getting close." She said as we were still looking at each other. Normally I hate eye contact. It's weird and awkward. But for some reason right now, I can't look away.

I went back to going in circles around her clit and soon enough her grip on my hair tightened and her head flew back, hitting the wall. Her whole body was shaking and twitching, and a liquid came out of her vagina. A few second later I stopped and Robin calmed down.

"Did I do good Mommy?" I asked. She cupped my face and brought mine close to hers.

"You did great. You have some of me on your lips, let me clean it off for you." She tilted her head sideways and licked my lips clean. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It really turned me on to see that I made you let loose like that Mommy." She had a genuinely happy look on her face, making me smile.

"I'm so glad. Now it's my turn to do that to you. Be a good girl and sit on the table." She said as she pointed at the table in the middle of the room.

I got up and walked over to the table, sitting on it like she instructed. She stood up and slowly removed her panties and threw them across they room. Oh Robin. You have no idea what you do to me.

She walked over to me and reached her arms around me.

"Let's get rid of this stupid bra of yours. It's in the way." She said. Robin unclasped my bra and removed it for me, throwing it to be with her panties. "They are so beautiful." Robin put her mouth on my breasts and started to suck on it, obviously trying to leave a mark.

"(y/n), lift your hips up for me." I did and she removed my underwear. We were both now fully naked.

"Has anyone ever touched you before?" Robin asked me. The vibrations from her voice and her hands roaming my body gave me shivers.

"No you are the first."

"Good. That means you belong to me and me alone. I'm the only one allowed to touch you. Understood?"

"Yes mommy." My response caused her to smile yet against my skin. but then I saw her head slowly disappear down.

"Lay back (y/n)." She said spreading my legs. My back hit the cold table, which was a big contrast to how I felt down below. Especially when Robin started talking.

"You're already so wet. Did I do this?" I lifted my head to look at her between my legs. She was looking directly at me.

"Yes Mommy." I said.

"Your face is so red (y/n). I love that I make you so flustered. Let Mommy take care of you." I put my head back down and felt something wet on my clit.

She was using her tongue just how I did to her. Robin used her tongue to go around my clit in circles, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

This feels so much better than when I please myself. I don't know if it's cause i'm so turned on, or if it always feels better when some else does it, but i'm already starting to orgasm.

Robin quickly stopped licking making me audibly sigh.

"Should I let you cum?" She asked me. I looked at her again to see her with a cocky smile looking back at me. I nodded. "I'm gonna need you to tell me what you want (y/n)."

"Please let me cum. Please use your tongue on my clit. Please... Mommy." I pleaded hoping it wasn't to late to return to my orgasm.

"Since you asked so nicely." She went back down and sucked on my clit. It caused me to flinch and I instinctively grabbed on to her hair. Robin soon went back to going in circles with her tongue and I could feel something building up inside of me.

I started to let out deep breathes in-between holding it, and my body jerked on its own. Quickly I orgasmed. My back arched, and my grip on her hair tightened. I started to moan trying to be careful not to make any noise. Soon though she stopped and popped her head up.

"And you were being such a good girl (y/n)." I disappointed her.

"I'm sorry Mommy. I didn't mean to grab your hair that hard, but I couldn't help it." She stood up and lowered the upper half of her body, so that she could whisper in my ear.

"That's not it. What if someone heard us (y/n)?"

"I'm sorry. I'll be quiet next time. I promise." I looked her in the eye. I was so nervous that I was shaking. My dreams had become a reality, but it was still my first time.

"You're ok (y/n). There is no need to be nervous. I won't hurt you." Robin said laying her body over mine. I wrapped my arms around her, digging my face into the crook of her neck. Enjoying her amazing scent. "Although I will have to punish you for possibly getting us caught."

"What is it? I'll do it. I want to make it up to you Mommy."

"You are gonna have to top and do all the work." She said. I could hear the smile in her voice. I know what I have to do, but i'm sure it'll be hard.

I placed my hands on her back and turned us over so I was on top of her. A smile was plastered on my face as I stood up between her legs. I gently pushed her body back on the table to give us more room to get comfortable.

While climbing on the table, Robins hands reached out to cup my face. We made strong eye contact as I got positioned.

Robin was laying on her back with her feet on the table and knees in the air. I stood on my knees and moved around to get my leg across her torso. I was between her legs. We are intertwined. I love you Robin.

I looked down and spat on her clit, and then lowered my self onto her.

"Good girl. Now just rock your hips back and forth." Robin said. She placed her hands on me, one on my thigh and the other on my lower back.

I started to grind my hips back and forth like she told me to, as she rocked her hips slightly and used her hands to help me out. I can feel my clit rubbing against hers. This feels even better than when she ate me out.

I placed my hand on her knee and rested my forehead on top. I reached my other hand out to grab her boob and started to play with her nipple.

I continued to grind into her, slowly using more force. Robin was letting out moans. I looked at her and she had her eyes shut tight, and was biting her bottom lip.

"Am I...doing good... M-mommy?" I asked between breaths.

"So good (y/n). Im about to orgasm." So am I. I continued grinding into her, with a lot of force now and I had picked up a bit of speed.

My movements got sloppy as I was about to orgasm.

All of a sudden Robins grip on me tightened and her back arched. She was twitching and stopped grinding into me. She was orgasming. I followed soon after. I orgasmed so hard I stopped breathing.

I kept rubbing against her and we both held out our orgasms. Soon though, I stopped. We were both breathing so hard and I flopped down beside her.

"We should clean this up and go take a bath." Robin said.

"Sounds good. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow."

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you to Mommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 424 42
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
4.2K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
1.6K 27 7
A series of onepiece oneshots (mostly ZoSan and LawLu, any other ships will be hinted at along the way) these could possibly Include some serious to...
463K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...