Realizations

By oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... More

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 40

8.7K 244 19
By oliviafojt

Bellas P.O.V

2 days later......

Jasper and I stayed in our room making love and holding eachother for 2 days. Not one of our family members bothered us, which is surprising considering Peter and Emmett are here.

I got up from our bed and made my way to our bathroom, my husband watching me the entire time. I smiled when I looked in the mirror and I knew it would only be a matter of time before all of us girls turned human again. My 'knower' went off telling me it would be in about an hour. And all of the guys are going to freak out when they hear their mates heartbeat, and come running into the throneroom.

Jazz came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. "What ya thinkin about darlin'?" He asked

"All of us girls will be turning human today baby. You guys will have your hands full." I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes and said "Great we gotta deal with all ya hormonal humans."

I narrowed my eyes at him "Id be careful what you say there sweetheart. I dont have to let you touch me for the next month." I said with an evil smirk.

His mouth fell open "Sorry darlin' I promise I'll be good." He drawled out. I couldnt stay mad at him when he used his accent on me, and he knew it.

"Alright lets get dressed and go to the throneroom. We are going to have a bunch of freaked out vampires to deal with soon." I said.

He quirked a brow but didnt ask what I meant. I told him as we made our way to our closet. "The girls will be turning human in less than an hour. The guys will freak out and run them all straight to the throneroom, where we will be waiting for them." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head and smirked. We both grabbed comfy clothes. Since I was pregnant and turning human again I put on a pair of black sweats, with a white tank top and black sneakers, with a black matching lacey bra and thong set. Of course when I had on only the bra and thong, a certain husband got all lustful again and had to stop to make love to me again.

45 minutes later we were up, dressed and walking to the throneroom. We got there with 3 minutes until every guys freak out. I used my 'knower' to see if there was anything else that I had to know about our pregnancies. I found out that 4 of us are having twins. I was not going to tell anyone what they were having and I definitely wasnt revealing who was having twins.

"3....2...1." I said aloud. My heart started beating, It slightly startled Jasper. We then heard 7 womans screams and their mates voices.

"What the hell!" They all yelled.

A couple seconds later we heard them running fast to the throneroom, carrying their human mates. I was smiling when they entered looking scared, everyone that is except Peter and Char who looked amused. Which means that his yoda had gone off and told him what to expect.

Peter smiled at me and mouthed 'Thank you'. I smiled and nodded my head back. I turned to all the guys who were staring alittle shocked and confused at me when they heard my heartbeat as well.

"Well guys, your mates are now pregnant." I said smiling.

All of their mouths opened in shock, while the girls were all smiling like idiots. I couldnt help but laugh at their faces. Charlie was the first to recover and say something.

"What happens now Bells?" He asked

"Well obviously all of us girls have become human again to carry our babies. We will be pregnant for a month and will need to eat human food and drink human blood. After we deliver we will all immediately turn back into vampires. Our children will be half human/half vampire until they reach maturity in 7 years, where they will become full vampires."I said smiling.

"Do you know what sex our babies will be?" Angela asked me.

I nodded. "I do. And I also know which 4 of us will be having twins, but you guys will not know until you have your babies." I said with a smirk.

Their mouths opened in shock. I could feel their disappointment and longing to know, but they would have to wait. I wanted them to be surprised. I knew my mate would ask me if we were having twins, but I was not going to tell him. I blocked Peter from seeing this, so even he would not know. I looked at Peter and noticed he was frowning. He had just tried to use his gift.

"Nice try Petey, I blocked it from you. You get to be surprised like everyone else." I said smirking.

He stuck his tongue out at me, but couldnt help the small smile that appeared on his lips.

"Oh and guys, your mates are human now, which means they need sleep." I said to all of them, narrowing my eyes. I knew it would be hard to get used too, especially for all the horny men in our lives.

They all nodded and took their mates back to their rooms, to celebrate together. I turned to Jazz and kissed him. He picked me up and carried me back to our room bridal style. He walked to our bed and layed me down gently. He wrapped me in his arms and nuzzled my neck, breathing in my human scent.

"hmm...I have ta say I missed ya human scent darlin'." He said.

I looked into his eyes and asked "Really?"

He smiled "Ya scent never really did bother me thirst wise because we are mates. I could never harm ya. It did however cause another hunger." He growled. "Which is happenin right now darlin'." He said as he pulled my hand down to feel his excitement.

My lust shot up when I felt him, and he groaned. It was definitely time for me to pleasure my mate.

2 Hours later.......

It is a good thing that I no longer have super hearing at the moment. I knew that all of the mated couples were most likely celebrating this way, and I really did not want to hear it.

I laughed when Jasper told me he wished he could not hear them too. I was starting to get hungry, so I got up and told Jazz I was going to get food. When I walked into the big kitchen, I came face to face with Gianna.

"Hey there G." I said smiling.

"Hey B." She said smiling "Hows the pregnancy going so far?"

"Its good, just hungry." I told her.

"You want me to make you something?" She asked.

"No its ok. I still remember how to cook."I said smiling.

She smiled and nodded her head. She started to walk out of the kitchen, but I stopped her.

"When do you want to be changed G?" I asked.

"Whenever you have time. I have waited this long B, I can wait alittle longer. Im just glad that we are friends. I have never had a friend here before." She said with a sad smile.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. "Well how about tomorrow night? Oh crap, Im human now. I cant do it. Think about who you want to change you and take the rest of the day off. Go see the city and do some shopping." I told her.

She smiled brighty and thanked me. I led her to my room and grabbed the keys to my car. We had all gotten new cars a couple days before the wedding. I had gotten a very deep purple Koenigsegg Agera S.

I also gave her the card that we all got from uncle Marcus, with money on it. The volturi had alot of money. No matter how much we buy, we will still never run out of money.

She hugged and thanked me one last time before leaving.

'I gave Gianna the day off so that she can go explore and shop. She is using my car and the card you gave me uncle. I will be having someone change her tomorrow and she needs clothes and things. I hope that was ok with all of you. Sorry I didnt ask first, I didnt think about it until I had already told her.' I thought to Marcus, Carlisle and Eleazer.

'Its alright my niece. You are a Volturi princess. You get to make these decisions too.' Marcus thought.

'Just dont make the big decisions without us dear.' Carlisle thought.

'And we owe you everything right now Bella. You have given us the impossible. I think anything you do for quite some time will be perfectly ok with us. Thank you so much Bells.' Eleazer said.

If I could cry I would be, Oh wait I can. I felt the tears run down my face.

'Your welcome' I said before I pulled out of their minds. I did not need anyone to know that I was crying. I was now an emotional mess, but I guess thats what pregnancies do to women.

I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I ended up toasting a bagel, with cream cheese and scrambled eggs on top. I went over and grabbed a bottle of blood from a big fridge filled with bottles. I poured a glass and took a few drinks before taking a bite.

My 'Knower' had told me when I first got hungry that in order to keep food down, I would have to drink blood before, during and after I ate. I would have to let the girls know.

I looked up when I heard the door open and laughed. All of the girls came in looking starved.

"How ya feelin ladies?" I asked smiling.

"Hungry." They all said together.

"Ooh what is that?" Tanya said coming over and looking at my bagel with hungry eyes.

"Its a toasted bagel, with cream cheese and scrambled eggs on top." I said to all of them.

"I want one." Tanya screeched.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled "Anyone else want one?" I asked.

They all raised their hands quickly. I laughed and told them to sit down. I poured them all some blood and told them to drink it while I made them food. We were in the kitchen for hours, eating, talking and laughing.

The guys have checked on us a few times and smiled each time. After we ate we all decided to go to the game room and watch movies. There was alot more seating in there then in our rooms.

"What should we watch?" Rose asked, sitting on one of the couches.

I looked at her and grinned. "Lets watch Mufassa get eaten by deer." I said jumping up and down clapping.

Esme and Rose rolled their eyes and chuckled at me, while the others looked confused.

"I got that from Emmett. It means lets watch the lion king." I said.

They all nodded and laughed lightly. We did actually watch the lion king, and a couple other disney movies. And of course because of our pregnancy hormones, we all cried like babies throughout the movies. I could only imagine what the guys are saying right now. I know that they can hear us from wherever they are.

3 1/2 weeks later........

I feel very sorry for the guys right now. They have all had to deal with not one, but 9 hormonal women for almost a month now. They all are very relieved that it's almost time to have our children. We have all been fairly bitchy and emotional.

The guys are very lucky that we are human and can't rip limbs off right now, especially Peter and Emmett. Those two have been pranking everyone. Char and Rose keep telling them that they are going to let me take their dicks off again, but the boys just don't seem to be listening. Or they think I'll forget, but I wont.

It does make me feel better that those two are going to be overwhelmed when Char and Rose have their children. They are both having twins. Rose is having two girls, Char is having two boys. Kate and I are having a girl and a boy. Everyone else is just having one child. Angela, Dydime, and Carmen are having girls, while Tanya and Esme are having a boy.

Carlisle and Esme still think of me as their daughter so I will have two half brothers soon. Also a cousin and lots of nieces and nephews. I am so happy that I got this power. It has made everyone so happy.

Gianna became a vampire alittle over 3 weeks ago and has found her mate in Felix. They both want a child, but want to wait alittle while. They are off traveling for a month right now.

All of us girls are currently in the game room watching movies. Jane, Alec and Chelsea are all with us, while our guys are out hunting. Jane and Alec were so young when they were changed, they are both forever 13 years old. I have become their mother figure and they both call me mom. They are both excited to meet their brother and sister. Yes I told them, but they promised they wouldn't tell anyone.

"Mom do you need anything?" Alec asked me.

"No thank you sweetie, I'm ok." I told him smiling. We are all watching dirty dancing with our big glasses of blood and big bowls of fruit. We pretty much all have the same cravings.

"Does anyone else need anything? aunties?" Jane said looking at Char and Rose.

"Can you grab me some more blood darlings?" Dydime asked sweetly.

They nodded their heads eagerly and ran to get her cup. They started arguing over who was going to get the blood and ran to the kitchen. I just shook my head and chuckled at them. They really were children.

"It is so cute that they call ya mom bells." Char said.

"Yea but they are a handful. They are going to be so excited when all the babies come. They are driving me nuts talking about it." I said shaking my head.

They all laughed. I suddenly heard Alec scream in pain.

"JANE ALEXANDRA VOLTURI YOU BETTER NOT BE USING YOUR POWER ON YOUR BROTHER RIGHT NOW!" I yelled.

The screaming stopped and Alec came running in and sat down in between my legs. I ran my fingers through his hair and narrowed my eyes at Jane when she came walking slowly around the corner. She quickly gave Dydime her blood then looked at me. Her head was hung, she knew she was in trouble.

"Why did you use your power on your brother?" I asked.

"I didn't mean too, i did it without thinking momma. We just got overly excited about getting auntie Dydime blood. I'm sorry momma. Sorry Alec. " She said sheepishly.

I looked down at Alec and knew he couldn't stay mad at his sister. They loved each other too much to stay mad.

"It's Ok Jane." Alec said standing up and giving her a hug.

I smiled and said "I know you guys are excited to help us and for the babies to get here but you need to be nice. And don't let your powers take control of you. You know you both will be in huge trouble if your powers are used on the babies, even if it is accidental." I told them.

"Yes momma." They both said with their heads hung.

"Come here." I told them patting the empty spot next to me and pointing to the floor in front of me. They smiled and walked over. Jane sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder, while Alec took the spot on the floor in between my legs. I ran my hand through both of their hair and kissed their heads.

"Aww" said all the women in the room watching us.

"I can't believe we actually thought that those three would be the troubled triplets, it was obvious that they thought of her more as a mother. Especially how they tackled her when she got off the jet." Angela said smiling.

"Well Bella is a great mother. She mothers all of us sometimes." Rose said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes "Yea yea I am mother Bella, bite me." I said smiling.

We all cracked up laughing. We heard chuckling from the doorway and saw our guys standing there watching us.

"Welcome home." I said smiling.

"Daddy" Jane said smiling and running over to Jasper. We both consider them our children. Alec is definitely a mommas boy and Jane is a daddys girl.

"Hello angel." He said picking her up and hugging her. Alec snorted and leaned back farther into my legs. Jasper looked from Alec to me then back at Jane.

"What did ya do this time princess?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I got a little overly excited and accidently used my gift on Alec." She mumbled.

"I have already talked to both of them baby." I said looking at him.

He nodded and came over to give me a quick kiss before picking Alec up and taking them both with him. "We are going ta the trainin room for a bit darlin' love ya." He called out.

"Love you mom" they both yelled.

"I love you guys too. Be careful." I called out.

They love going to the training room with Jasper. He let's them both train with him and use their powers on him to get frustration out. They both absolutely adore him. It's funny that when they are out punishing vampires they act mature and much older than they are, but here they are completely the opposite. I am happy that they finally get to be the children that they are though, Aro and Caius wouldn't let them before.

The guys all came in and gave their mates a kiss then went to the training room, as well.

"I have never seen Jane and Alec like this before. They are so happy." Dydime said smiling at me. "You are such a great mom Bella dear."

"Thank you Aunt Dydime." I said smiling back.

"They really are happy. I love that Alec is such a mamas boy. I can't even imagine what's going to happen when Bella gives birth. He is already protective of her. He is going to freak out." Tanya said chuckling.

"Crap" I muttered. It is so true. What am I going to do with them while I'm giving birth. If Alec hears me screaming he's going to go nuts. I guess we could try to get them to leave the day before and be gone until after I deliver, but he will know why and refuse to leave.

"It would be good if someone could get them out of the castle while I give birth, but I don't know if he will go." I said nervously.

"I can try to keep them busy Bells. We have enough sound proof rooms here that you all can use. He at least won't be able to hear you." Chelsea said.

"Momma I'm not leaving. Ow! Momma Jane is being mean!" Alec yelled from the training room. It was slightly underneath this room. Most of that room was sound proof except for where the vent is, that leads to this room.

All the girls chuckled and I shook my head. 'This boy is gonna kill me' I thought to them. "JANE YOU BETTER BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHER AND JASPER YOU BETTER BE WATCHING THEM, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!" I yelled

"Yes darlin'." He said nervously.

The girls all busted up laughing, I couldn't help joining them. All of the guys are terrified of me when I'm angry, even as a human. I have not used my gifts on them, but apparently I don't need them to scare the guys. Jazz is most afraid of me right now, which he should be.

"Oh dear sister, your mate is hilarious when he is scared of you." Rose said laughing.

We heard a snort followed by "I'm not scared of her."

I raised a brow and yelled "WHAT WAS THAT BABY? I DONT THINK I HEARD YOU CORRECTLY!"

"NOTHIN" he said quickly and full of fear. I smiled and looked at the girls who were all laughing.

"Haha daddy is afraid of mommy while she's human." Jane and Alec chanted together. "Ahh momma help" they yelled. I shook my head.

They made fun of their dad and now they are being chased. I love them all but they are driving me crazy. We all glance out the door and see Jasper carrying Jane and Alec upside down back to the training room.

We all chuckled when we saw them. "Bye momma." Alec said waving at me.

"Bye hunny." I said between chuckles.

"God I love our family." Esme said shaking her head.

"Me too." I said smiling.

ENDING CHAPTER 40 HERE. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE EVERYONE. I WAS ALITTLE STUMPED ON WHAT TO DO NEXT. THIS KINDA JUST CAME TO ME AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ENTERTAINING. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY :) I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS MORE REGULARLY.

ALL CHARACTERS, MOST PLACES AND SOME DIALOG BELONG TO STEPHENIE MEYER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 605 16
Bella gets kidnapped by three members of the Volturi Coven. She later plans to make an escape. When two of them find her again, they end up dead. Whe...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
105K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
925 19 6
Twilight fanfic Takes place after Cullens leave. A year after the cullens leave there is a break in. Charlie is killed and bella shoots and kills th...