Mental Scars: A MHA Story

By TheMiraculousMatt

This is a rewrite of my Dadzawa and Dadmic book. That one was good (my most popular book) but I want to reall... More

Tame the Flame
Quirk Pains
Important Conversations
Making it Work
Abondonment
Small Fry
Hand Over
The Accident...
Bleeding Hearts
Disabled
Boom
Touya (Todoroki) Aizawa
Playing Favorites
Morning of UA
Class 1-A
Quirkless Combat Class
Teachers Lounge
The First Clue
Villainy..
Calm Before the Storm
USJ Aftermath
Todoroki and Sports Festival
Parental Advice
Suspicions and Camp
Betrayal
The UA Traitor
Mourning
Brothers
Blind and Deaf
Aizawa's Despair
Somehow I Always End up Writing Hospital Scenes
Soba
Visiting Hours
Summer
My Rock
Touya and Shoto
Sour Taste
Dinner Time
Failure of a Father
Doves
Lightning Moves
Mother O' Mine
My Loneliness
Is Killing Me
I Must Confess
I Still Believe
Family
The Family Dinner Chapter
Epilogue

That Makes Three

484 18 1
By TheMiraculousMatt

   "Where's Papa?" Hitoshi asked quietly. 

   "He had some hero work to do."

   "He's barely been home all week." Touya hissed out. "What kind of hero work keeps him out that long? The last time we saw him on the news was Thursday." 

   Shouta sighed. "Look he'll tell you when everything is under control."

   "Is he okay?"

   "He's fine Hitoshi."

   "Better than fine actually!" A loud voice shouted. 

   Touya and Hitoshi nearly jumped out of their skin. "Papa?!?!?"

   Shouta merely glanced up and raised a brow. "Zashi there was no need to be so loud."

   "If I had know you were so fucking loud I wouldn't have agreed to this." A boy huffed walking up behind Hizashi with a backpack. 

   "Language Katsuki."

    "Fuck off."

     Touya and Hitoshi shared a look. "Who's he?"

    "What's with the potty mouth? He sounds like Touya."

    "What the fuck does that mean small fry?!"

   "You heard me ashy."

   "Boys." Hizashi rubbed his temples. "This is Katsuki. he'll be staying with us." 

   Touya and Hitoshi shared another look. "Why?" Touya huffed out. 

   Hitoshi elbowed the older one. "Shut up idiot! Hi Katsuki! I'm Hitoshi and this meanie is Touya."

   Katsuki studied both of the other boys and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm only here because Mic is responsible for me now until I get sent off in the foster system."

   Touya winced lightly. "Damn. Packing some dark secret sparky?"

   Katsuki visibly flinched. "W h a t."

   "Touya!" Shouta scolded this time. 

   "What? I didn't- It's not like I said anything different than usual!" Touya huffed crossing his arms defensivly.

   "Katsuki let me show you your room okay?" Hizashi sighed and lead the blond boy away. 

   Touya looked thoroughly confused now. "What..?"

   Shouta sighed. "Cool it with the nicknames Touya. Especially that?"

   "Why?" Hitoshi asked quietly. 

   "Katsuki has been through a lot in a very short time... He needs some time okay?"

   Hitoshi nodded a little. "Can I go..?"

   Shouta nodded. "Touya..."

   ". . . What?"

   "He's got a detrimental quirk. Except his quirk didn't just mess him up. It led to his parents passing away. He's been faking it pretty well but Mic and I are worried. So please work with us okay?"

   Touya shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yeah... I'm going to my room now."

   Shouta sighed. "Okay. Don't forget your math lesson."

   "Whatever old man." Touya rolled his eyes and trudged down the hall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...
28.3K 834 23
bakugo is slowly becoming deaf and he'll need to learn to survive on his own. "It'll be a piece of cake" he keeps repeating to himself. Little does...
63.2K 2.1K 35
In this AU the ages are fudged. In this Touya is 9 (Fuyumi 7, Natsuo 6, and Shoto 4) Shinsou is 5 when he first appears. Bakugo is 7 when he shows u...
66.1K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...