Wonder || H.S

De Stacy_0014

Bella is a 19 year old college student, she was invited to a football (soccer) game one night, and got a glar... Mais

1) football game
2) party incident
3) the library
4) Night at the apartment
5) The kiss
6) Confession
7) Questions
8) Commitment
9) Names
10) Ghosted
11) secrets
12) Trust
13) Adventure
14) The message
15) Lost
16) Comeback
17) Shocker
18) Rough
19) Ruthless
20) Numb
21) Remembered
22) Boxer
23) Partners
25) The fight
26) Surprise
27) Birthday
28) Move
29) Frustration
30) Shocked
31) the goodbye

24) The "i love you"

8 1 49
De Stacy_0014

The next morning I woke up to the alarm ringing in my ears, I got up to take a shower, dress up and head to my first class.

I wore jeans and a green fluffy sweater, I kept my hair down, grabbed my things and headed out the door.

While I was walking to class I went on my phone to see a text from Noah.

N: hay Bella, I decided to visit my mom today. She said she wasn't feeling to well so I'm on my way there rn. See you on Monday!!

B: oh ok, hope your mom feels better soon!

I close my phone and enter my class, no one was in the room yet which was a good sign.

I sat down, pulled out my laptop and went on my phone until class started. I suddenly hear the doors open, I look behind me to find Harry walking towards me.

Oh great, he didn't have enough talk time yesterday and now he wants to sit next to me. Does he not remember our break up or something?

"Hay dimples." I hear Harry say, oh how much I missed those words coming from him.

"Hay pretty boy, what are you doing?" I asked, as he jumped on the row behind us.

"Trying to sit next to you" he says, jumping off the row and into the seat beside me. I sighed, "oh god."

He chuckled and turned to face me, "why is that a bad thing?" I look towards him and smiled a bit, "no, not really... well i don't know Harry" I say, writing notes down acting like I'm busy.

"What don't you know?" He asks turning my chair to face him completely, "I want to talk to you like we did before." I put my things down and faced him.

He slowly put his hand on my thigh, my breathing started to get a little heavier. But I quickly move his hand before it escalates, I shake my head a little.

"Harry I don't think if we can talk like we did before, it's just not the same like it used to be." I say quietly, practically whispering.

I looked down while I said those words because I've accepted the fact that it's true.

I felt Harry's finger hook my chin so I could face him, he heavily placed his lips on mine.

This kiss, THIS KISS, was filled with power, passion, love, light, warmth, and happiness I didn't want it to end.

Once we break the kiss he rested his forehead against mine and spoke, "meet me back at my apartment after our classes so I could explain." Harry said before getting up to sit back at the top on the row.

I looked back at him, he looked very satisfied with himself that caused me to smile. I turned back around, 10 minutes later, students started to arrive, the professor walked in and we started class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all my classes were over I did my work very quickly as I knew the answers to all of them already, I put my things away in my dorm and walked to Harry's place.

Once I arrived at the apartment building, I felt my heart pounding as I had my last memory of this place reply in my head.

I walk up to his apartment door and knocked, moments later it opens to find Harry in a button down shirt that had the three top buttons open and some skinny jeans.

He invited me in, I guided myself and headed to the couch. "So you changed the place huh?" I ask trying to make it none awkward as it already is.

He sat down next to me on the couch, "huh, oh yeah I did, my old colors and design seemed really boring. So I changed it, do you like it?" He asked.

I nod and smiled whiling looking around the living room, "yeah, it's better than the dark ass colors you had before" I giggle.

He smiles at me than looked down at the floor, "I missed this" he quietly added. "Harry, you know we can't be how we were before. It's just not th-" I say before getting cut off by him, "I know it isn't, but what if I tried" He says.

I giggled nervously, "what do you mean?" I asked, he scooted closer to me and put his right hand on my inner left thigh. "What if we start over, act like I just met you" he starts, I laughed at his request.

"Harry are you serious, how can I forget all the-"I paused. "I can't just forget everything that happened between us" I sighed.

"Ok I understand, just thought I'd be nice to forget what happened a year ago and keep the good old memories there." He whispered loud enough that I could still hear.

I held his hand in mine and kissed it before looking up at Harry, "look, Harry I loved what we had. It was the best thing that happened to me. YOU are the best thing that happened to me, it's just that- whatever happened a year ago... hurt me and I wish we can start over but I just can't take that risk" I said at the edge of tears.

He looks up at me with tears falling down his cheek, I couldn't bare to see those tears falling down his face any longer.

I got up to head out the door but he took a grip of my hand, I look back at him with tears falling down my face. "I'm sorry Harry" I whispered.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door, I whipped my tears away before anyone saw them. My heart would break every time I see that face.

Once I got home I take a second to breathe and get my mind back in place. I pack my duffel bag and headed to the gym, i put my shoes on and opened the door.

Once I opened the door I saw Harry there with a sad smile upon his face. My heart dropped because I was on my way to the gym to practice.

"Bella can we please talk?" He asked, I invited him in and put my bag down. He sat on the couch and started tapping his foot, I know he only does that when he's nervous.

I sat down in front of him on the coffee table, he looks up at me and sighed. "Bella, I know you hate me, trust me I hate myself too. It's just that I want us to be together again" he started.

I push my hair back in frustration not knowing what to do at the moment. I held his hands and spoke, "I don't hate you it's just that I don't know weather if I can trust you anymore or not"

He looks up at me with his sparkling green eyes, "Harry I-" I say before getting cut off by his lips attaching to mine.

He pulls me closer to him and I ended up on his lap, my legs were on each side of his waist. Harry held my waist tightly and I got a hold of his biceps.

He rested his forehead against mine as we tried catching our breaths, he smiled and looked straight through me.

I felt my cheeks get red, my stomach started to twist whenever he were hold my waist tighter. I couldn't move, I was just.... frozen.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but, I love you" Harry says, my heart was healed automatically when he said those words.

He never told me those words in all of the days we have dated, I smiled so big and it turned into a giggle.

He smiled once more and kissed me again, he tossed me on the couch as he hovered over me.

I wrap my legs around his waist, I kiss him again and again. I didn't know if I hated him or not, I was going through a lot of emotions right now that I can't even handle one.

He took his shirt off along with his other clothes, he decided to take mine off as well and he slipped right on in.

(Omg why did that make me laugh 😂 I'm not good at these kinds of things sorry I get way to uncomfortable when I try)

After that.... I got up to take a quick shower, once I finished I saw Harry sound asleep on the bed.

I smiled at the cute sight and laid down next to him, he wrapped his arms around me that caused me to laugh.

"Harry I know your still awake" I giggled. A smile grew on his face and he fluttered his eyes open.

He gives me a kiss and whispered, "I'm sorry" than closed his eyes shut and went back to sleep.

I give him another kiss and whispered back, "good night" than I held tight to Harry and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning by the sound of the shower shutting off, I rubbed my eyes open and looked around to see where I was.

I was at Bella's dorm

A smile grew on my face, I hear the bathroom door open to find a stunning girl standing by the door.

"Oh good morning pretty boy, go get ready we have school in an hour" she says walking towards her desk to grab her phone.

I got up to give her a quick kiss and headed out the door and back to my place to shower, get dressed, and head to class.

As usual, we had a normal day at school, we both headed back to her place and we talked for a little until she said she had to go meet with her friend.

I went back to my apartment, watched a couple of movies and drifted off to sleep.

I felt so good after that day, I completely abandoned my plan that I planned and just went with whatever comes out naturally. 

Hay luvs Stacy here
Another chapter, another update.
Btw if you see mistakes in my chapters,
I just go fast and don't realize it sometimes...
Anyways hope you enjoyed
Please leave comments and votes
All the love S.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20.7K 549 53
Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many things that no person should ever have to enc...
4.1K 184 25
"Baby, I'd treat you like my homework. I'd slam you on the desk and do you all night long." ~ Marcel is a 19 year old frat student, who is very unde...
79 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
521 1 25
Bella was just your average nerd but the worst thing is, that this average nerd has a massive crush on the schools hottie and most popular kid at Que...