The Answer is a Riddle

By gaia_girl6

-So this story did start out as a Draco love story but I am changing it to a Mattheo love story. The first fe... More

Info
Enter Draco Malfoy
Pansy ruins the party
Pangur BΓ‘n
Slytherin Princess
Tarot Curse
Sleeping Beauty
Wiped Memory
Summer Willow Maiden
Enter a new friend
Sadness and friendship
The Howler and Nott
Herbology
A test on Himself?
A broken vow
A promise is made
A curse revived
Lullaby of Woe and Master Mirror
Mattheo the savior
Treat you better
Dose of reality
One bed, four bodies
Draco crosses a line
La Vie en Rose
Dangerous Vines
Mine
Promise Ring
TriWizards Tournament
🏹Artemis turns badass!🏹
The first trial
The second trial

Gypsy Girl

59 3 3
By gaia_girl6

It's strange going back to London. I've been in Paris for 7 years now and I had to leave my best friend behind sadly. But we still write to each other. But I'm going back and I'm happy. I got a letter from Hogwarts saying that I will be going to school for witchcraft and wizardry.
"Esmeralda, come down here!"
"Coming Mama!" I went downstairs and I saw my bags there and all 11 siblings.
"Mama, Papa, am I really the only one out of all of us to be a witch?"
"You are my little flower." My papa says.

*next day*

I got off my plane and saw my best friend.
"Pansy!"
"Esme!" We ran towards each other.
"I missed you so much Esme. It's been 7 years. Why are you coming back just now?"
"I got my letter from Hogwarts!!!" I exclaim.
"I knew your parents were witches and wizards. Isn't it rare for Gypsies to be witches and wizards?"
"Hello miss Parkenson, do you know where your parents are?"
"Yes Mr. Lavinia, they are over there." Pansy points too a snap book store in the airport. We follow my parents holding hands. When my parents come into view is Pansy's they hug or shook hands. Our parents arranged for us to be with the Parkensons until we found a place of our own.
"We were invited to a party, do you think you guys can come with us?"
"Ask the host of the party not us."
When ended up going. I put on a lovely red Gypsy dress and we all went to Malfoy Manor.

"Now Esmeralda, I expect you to be on your best behavior understand young lady?"
"Yes Papa."

*Sorry if it's short guys. Writing in between breaks and all that jazz. I will probably update again today. Love ya❤️❤️❤️*

Just for shits and giggles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 242 24
In her fifth year, Y/N Granger meets the new guy Mattheo Riddle. They get to know eachother and get closer and closer to eachother. Everything seems...
6.1K 59 36
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date:4/June/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you...
62.7K 930 33
Mattheo Riddle a wizard that most fear because of who his father is but there's one who can't keep away and doesn't not fear him, Y/n. Her heart is f...
190K 4.2K 42
‼️ to everyone seeing this book on their recommended, welcome to my account :) I'd like to say that this is the first book I ever wrote, hence it is...