Treat you better

Still Mattheo's P.O.V

I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me.
"Mattheo? You. . . you saved me? Did-" she looked down with sadness in her eyes.
"-did Draco forget about me?" I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up so I look into her eyes.
"I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you. And you can tell me if I'm off but I see it on your face when you say that's he's the one that you want." I hold her close to me, hugging her tightly. She feels so right in my arms.
"And you're spending all your time in this wrong situation and anytime you want it to stop." I pulled back to look into her eyes again. She looks deeply into mine
"I know I could treat you better than he can. And any girl like you deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are wasting time on all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead. I know I could treat you better. Better than he can." She started to cry and I wiped her tears away.
"He did forget me."
"Don't cry princess." I hug her close again
"I'll stop time for you, the second you say you'd like me to."
"Teo, he promised me."
"I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing baby, just to wake up to you. Would be everything I need and this could be so different, tell me what you want to do."
"Make the pain go away." She said to me, crying again.
"I know I could treat you better than he can. And any girl like you deserve a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasted time on all you're wasted crying when you should me with me instead. I know I can treat you better. Better than he can." I stroke her face, she blushes slightly. She is so perfect and Draco is stupid.
"Give me a sign-" I hold my hand out
"-take my hand, we'll be fine. Promise I won't let you down."
"Last time someone promised me something, he broke his promise."
"Just know that you don't have to do this alone. Promise I'll never let you down. 'Cause I know I could treat you better than he can. Any girl like you deserve a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better. Better than he can." I kiss her forehead and she slowly takes my hand and I smile sweetly at her.
"Let's get you some food love." She nods at me and I kiss her hand.
"I'll protect you Esmeralda."
"Swear to me Mattheo Riddle."
"I swear to you, I'll do anything in my power to protect you and keep you safe."