Dangerous Vines

Still Esmeralda's P.O.V
I roll my eyes as Teo sits next to me.
"Oh, how did I know you would be with the boyfriend stealer?" Polly says.
"Who did I steal?"
"Umm you stole my sweet Teo." I grab Teo and kiss him. He instantly kisses back putting his hand on the back of my head. I disconnected and look at Polly, standing there fuming.
"I didn't steal him. He saved me, I think the least I could ask for us to keep him by my side. Don't you think Pansy? It was your curse after all, yes?" I hold up my left hand and my finger starts to glow.
"Don't do that Lavinia. You know what happened last time." Draco finally speaks up. I walk up to him and put my finger on his forehead. Vines quickly attached to his head, Teo comes up behind me, seeming to know what I wanted to show, and grabs my hand. The vines leave Draco's head touch Teos and retreat.
"No needs to feat as long as Teo is with me."
"DON'T CALL HIM THAT!!!"
"Why not?"
"That's what I call him." Declared Pally.
"You should be calling him Riddle. Know when something or someone isn't yours."
"Teo, are you going to let her talk to me like that?"
"Yeah Teo. Are you going to let me talk to her like that?" I ran my hand up his arm. *SLAP*
"DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!" Teo grabs her by the throat.
"Just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I will hesitate to kill you. I dare you to do that again." And he throws her to the ground. Artemis walks up to her and bends down to make eye contact.
"Check mate sweetheart. Better leave my sister alone or you will have three people after you." I look at her confused. She points behind the group, in the doorway stood Theodore Nott, cracking his knuckles. Ahh I see. I hear Pangur Bán growling at the group
*How dare you Draco. You break promises so easily. How? Why? I trusted you!* Draco starts to walk towards him, hand stretched out to pet him. Bán run behind Teo.
*No Draco, he is my Papa now. Leave us alone.* Draco still tries to pet Bán, tears in his eyes.
"Please Bán." Bán scratches him.
*NO, DON'T TOUCH ME!!! GO AWAY!!!*
"Leave him alone, Malfoy. He obviously doesn't want you near him." Theodore said. He grabs Artemis' hand and signals to Teo. I pick Bán up and Teo outs his arm around my shoulder.
"Come on mon chéri. Let's go have a talk with the Headmaster about sleeping arrangements."
"Good idea mon amour. J'espère que vous pourrissez tous. Vous vous méritez."

*In Dumbledores office*

I'm about to knock on the door but it opens before I can.
"Come in. You four have a question for me?"
"Yes, Artemis and I would like to be moved."
"We don't feel safe in a room with Pansy, Polly, and Rochelle." Artemis replies.
"And what do you suggest?" I see Teo and Theodore smirk.
"We have two free beds in our room." Teo says.
"They feel safe with us." Theodore chimes in.
"Mon ami, that's probably not going to happen. As much as we would love to." Dumbledore thinks for a second. Suddenly Bán jumps out of my arms
*Yes yes yes! Room with Papa!" Artemis' sugar glider flies out of her robes and lands I  Theodore's shoulder nuzzling his face with her head.
"Bán, get down sweety."
"I don't mind mon chéri, he's my sweet boy." And he kisses the top of Báns head. I look over and Sylvion is laying in Nott's hand as he pets her, Artemis blushing.
"She doesn't usually do that." She says, pointing at her familiar.