The first trial

~ Esmerald's P. O.V~

The day has come for the first trial and I'm really scared. Harry told me that the first test was dragons, which is lucky because my family has a past as dragon riders or dragon tamers. All I have to do is sing a song to them. So I'm sitting in the tent and I hear a 'psst'. I look around and I see 3 shadows by one of the 'walls'. It was Artemis, Teo, and Hermione, for Harry I assume.
"Are you ok sister?" Artemis asked me.
"Oh yeah. I just have to fight a dragon!" Teo and Artemis jump out and give me a hug then a flash happens to invade my vision. Rita Skeeter has taken a photo of our group hug and starts running her mouth.
"Do I see a love triangle?"
"No, you see me, my best friend, and my boyfriend wishing me luck. Don't write anything that even revolves around a love triangle. If you do, you'll have wished you hadn't do I make myself clear?" she gulps
"Yes, transparently." Hermione nods in approval.
"First time she was scared to combat someones words."
"I know thats meant to make me feel better but it doesn't. It just means that the entire magical world knows of my curse and what it can do. At least I got this challenge in the bag. My family are well known dragon tamers."

*Time Skip*

It's now my turn. Everyone has gone and has grabbed their egg. I step out and the dragon comes bursting out of the rocks. I start to sing.
"Our hero, our hero claims a warriors heart. I tell you, I tell you the dragonborn comes. With a voice wielding power of the ancient norse arts. Believe, believe, the dragonborn comes. It's an end to the evil of all Skyrims foes. Beware, beware, the dragonborn comes. For the darkness has passed and the legend yet grows. You'll know, you'll know that dragonborns come." As I do some vocals the dragon starts swaying, moving to go get the egg from behind it.
"Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vakriin. Wah die vokol mahfaeraak ahst vaal. Ahrk fin norok paal graan. Fod nust hon zindro zaan. Dovahkiin, fah him kogaan my draal." The dragon passed her egg over to me, I grabbed it, thank the dragon and walked out of the arena. Everyone was silent besides Polly and Pansy.
"She can even use her stupid siren powers on a bloody dragon?!?!" Yelled Polly, quite annoyed, I could hear it from my tent.
"That was amazing. Where did you learn to do that?" Harry exclaimed.
"My parents. You won't know but my mother is an extremely talented dragon tamers. My clan are called the Dovahkiin, which is Dragonborn in Dragon tongue. My last name was changed to Lavinia a long-ish time ago to make it easier I guess."
"Well that was really cool to watch. What do you think this egg is?" Harry asked.
"Looks like a siren egg or a mermaid egg. I know exactly what to do. Bye Harry." I rush to find Teo and tell him to follow me. I take him to a VERY secluded bathroom and start a bath. I start to take my clothes off and I hear him start to breathe heavy. I turn around, fully naked, and look at him innocently.
"Well are you coming in with me?" He rushes to get his clothes off as I hop into the tub with my egg in hand. He gets in and looks at me.
"Now what?"
"Follow my lead." I breathe in, he copies and we dive in with the egg.

"Come seeks where our s voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took."  Yeah, that doesn't sound foreboding at all.
"Mermaids?" Teo asks.
"*An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took.*" I repeat
"That doesn't sound very good. What do you think they'll take?" I shrug.
"I have no idea."