Keep Your Eyes On Me

By _xX_DarkAngel_Xx_

• 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆... More

chapter 00 | issues
chapter 01 | pouring feelings
chapter 02 | against the wall
chapter 03 | warm skin
chapter 04 | satisfaction
chapter 05 | toy
chapter 06 | frustration
chapter 07 | rain
chapter 08 | Gu Huan's bed
chapter 09 | lips pressed together
chapter 011 | suitable partner
chapter 012 | "do you love me?"
chapter 013 | no place
chapter 014 | care
chapter 015 | bodies glued on
chapter 016 | collapsing
chapter 017 | dark mode
chapter 018 | confirmation
chapter 019 | Gu Huan's realization
chapter 020 | different
chapter 021 | cold
chapter 022 | worry
chapter 023 | hospital
chapter 024 | the end

chapter 010 | pleasure

34 1 0
By _xX_DarkAngel_Xx_

Yuyang was completely overwhelmed with lust and passion as Gu Huan was hovering above him and kissing the sexual tension away. The fact that Gu Huan began to slightly bite his bottom lip again, this simple action simply aroused him even more.

Yuyang released a few moans inbetween the bites and the pulling, their bodies were glued onto each other. Due to the constant kissing and biting, the oxygen in the atmosphere around them started decreasing and so, the two distanced from each other. Their noses were still touching as the two thirsty guys were breathing heavily and their eyes were filled with lustful ideas and thoughts. Yuyang's hands lifted up and traveled inside Gu Huan's shirt. He began feeling the burning skin underneath his fingertips and this made him turn into a seductive beast underneath Gu Huan. His aura seduced the both of them.

"How come you're so hot? Am I making you burn?" Yuyang whispered, while licking his lips in a rather seductive way.

His hands reached Gu Huan's upper body, his chest muscles were played with and the brother below was hardening at Yuyang's experienced skills.

"Last time, you refused. Will you refuse this time?" Yuyang commented on the situation happening.

Gu Huan moved his hand up, grabbed Yuyang's hand from above his shirt and tightened his grip. He shortened the distance between the two burning bodies. Yuyang groaned when Gu Huan slammed his knee between his thighs along with the cold sensation of Gu Huan's silver necklace against his bottom lip.

"Last time? Shouldn't you say the two last times"

Yuyang felt Gu Huan gently move the knee that was placed between the thighs from side to side, wrecking the pleasure within his body and turning him into a moaning mess. Gu Huan had never brought him such pleasure or rather any intimate action so, every step he took further caused Yuyang to moan out loud.

"I ... know you enjoyed both of those times, you're a fucking liar if you say otherwise" Yuyang bit Gu Huan's necklace that kept tangling and hitting his lips over and over again. He had the necklace in his teeth then looked seductively at Gu Huan. This step from Yuyang caused Gu Huan to grab his shirt from the collar, tightly hold it and rip it apart to expose his muscles and collarbone. He threw the ruined shirt pieces aside and wrapped his arm around Yuyang's waist. Gu Huan buried his face into the man's neck underneath and started biting into the visible veins.

Yuyang arched his back and moved his head back into the pillow, exposing his neck wider and tightening his grip onto Gu Huan's hair.

"Mmmm ... Gu Huan, where did you learn all this?" Yuyang was amazed by Gu Huan's skills.

After feeling satisfied from devouring the neck from the man underneath him, Gu Huan lifted himself up while still holding Yuyang by the waist "You" then licked the corner of his mouth.

"I guess, these times weren't forcible intimacy. They were educational make out sensations" Yuyang grabbed his necklace and pulled him closer.

"You're welcome, bitch"

He leaned in and pressed their lips together. Obviously, Gu Huan returned the intimate kiss and the two began to desperately devour each other. Wanting to get even closer Yuyang was pulling onto Gu Huan's neck, while Gu Huan was tightening his embrace on Yuyang's surpringly slim waist.

Seeing how Gu Huan was into continuing this session, Yuyang grew annoyed. "You asshole, why didn't you let me do you earlier? Why wait?"

"I don't know", Gu Huan replied back without wanting to understand or hear what Yuyang had to say since everything that mattered right now was - wreck this guy underneath him.

Gu Huan's hands traveled downwards, grabbed Yuyang's pants with the intention of taking them off, however was stopped by the burning body in front of him. His hungry eyes glared at Yuyang. Meanwhile Yuyang smirked at this thirsty expression.

"You stopped twice from having sex with you, how about I take my turn?"

Gu Huan didn't respond to this conclusion, simply staring at Yuyang with burning cheeks.

"Frustrating, right? That's how you made me feel"

While Gu Huan was busy feeling guilty and regretful over the things he did and said during Yuyang's hardships, Yuyang used this chance to pull his pants down and take his shirt off then grab Gu Huan's hand.

He placed the veiny and musclar hand on his chest right above his heart, then smirked. "Take responsibility, asshole"

Their lips crashed against each other. Gu Huan gently held Yuyang's cheek while the other arm was wrapped around around waist. He began enjoying Yuyang's exposed smooth waist, while Yuyang held the hand holding his cheek.

Yuyang flinched in pain when Gu Huan touched the private area with the cold lube. To which, Gu Huan apologized as he wasn't careful enough with his inpatient movements. Yuyang may have felt pain, but somehow the pain made it more pleasurable and the thought of having Gu Huan wreck him caused him to moan louder.

The two continued touching, biting, pulling and simply making each other feel good throughout the entire night.

○○○

Although the two were fully exposed and bare still making out, Yuyang grew impatient and annoyed at the fact that Gu Huan still hasn't used his brother to pleasure him even more. He wrapped his arm around Gu Huan's neck, pulled him down and made their foreheads touch as the two locked eyes.

"Gu Huan, stop fucking around. Use that little friend of yours and fuck me already" Yuyang commented on this frustrating feeling and situation.

"I don't have anything to use", Gu Huan replied with a straight face.

Yuyang exhaled loudly out of frustration. "Fuck that! I don't care!"

"I don't want to hurt you or cause any problems to your body, we shouldn't-!"

Gu Huan's words of concern were appreciated, yet Yuyang was very frustrated and harshly pushed the man above him down onto the bed and pounced ontop of him. Yuyang grabbed the brother between the thighs, straightened and then lowered himself down.

Underestimating the pain, Yuyang moaned loudly and had his palms on Gu Huan's bare chest as he tried to hold himself up. His untrained arms weren't strong enough to hold his bodyweight up and so, he sinked down. Gu Huan flinched and tears build inside Yuyang's eyes and they began streaming down his cheeks due to the intense pain.

"I told you ... stop, Yuyang", Gu Huan groaned.

Yuyang clenched his fists. "No, I'm fine" Hoping the strong pain might ease by moving, Yuyang began to move which was the one of the worst decision he had ever made. The pain not only intensified, but also became so overwhelming that his tears kept pouring out of his eyes and his body started twichting. He was hurting, yet after adjusting himself properly, he kept moving.

After a few more hips exercises, Yuyang stopped and dropped out of exhaustion onto Gu Huan's large body. His hand was touching the muscles and trying to breath properly.

"Are you okay?" Gu Huan asked also being breathless.

Yuyang was afraid to move because the brother was still inside of him so, he hoped Gu Huan would not move so he stayed still. "Please, don't move. It hurts"

"If it hurts, why did you do it?" Gu Huan wrapped his arm around Yuyang's toned waist, while the other hand was holding his bottom. "Would it hurt if you move from this position?" Gu Huan whispered with his deep and seductive voice into Yuyang's ear.

"Shut up, it hurts. Fuck, it hurts so bad" Yuyang buried his face into Gu Huan's chest muscles and used his skin to wipe his tears.

Without realizing it; Gu Huan had lifted his lower body up and surpringly started to move his entire lower body up and down. Yuyang busted his eyes open, groaned loudly and tightened his grip on Gu Huan's chest. He used his nails to scratch the skin due to the surprising and intense pain brought to him by the strength of the man underneath him. He was shocked by Gu Huan's strength; he was able to lift Yuyang's entire lower body up and down for about half an hour. The more minutes passed, the pleasurable this session became.

Yuyang was a moaning mess as he was lying on Gu Huan's body. Meanwhile Gu Huan was having his way with Yuyang's lower body.

The night was spent by the two simply sharing intimacy, passion and pleasure with each other.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.9K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
109K 8K 67
Wang Yibo is a Bad boy, he is hot as fire he loves to mess with others, get into fights just like a usual bad boy, Xiao Zhan is a spoiled rich ki...
44.9K 3.4K 59
Yibo is a boy who loves affection. He's usually quite peppy and excitable, but everything in life has turned against him. In order to avoid further s...
254K 12.6K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...