Destiny (JENSOO)

Oleh JENSOOCHAENNIE

Jisoo and Jennie are dating, Jisoo caught Jennie cheating behind her back with her bestfriend Lisa. To her b... Lebih Banyak

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

1.7K 63 15
Oleh JENSOOCHAENNIE

JISOO POV

Since yesterday I'm still thinking about everything Jennie said she suffered a lot.

To be honest, I remember everything when I went to our house, all the memories came rushing in my mind but I was scared, I want to let her explained before anything but now I should do something before her father make her date someone.

Now I'm on my way to her parents house, I called her mom and told her that I'm on my way.

I rang the doorbell and Jennie opened it "Hi" She was a bit suprised to see me "H-hi, come in" She said I smiled and entered the house "Your father is here? I need to see him" I said she nodded "Yes, he is in the living room" She answered.

Remembering everything means I know every room in the house so I went straight to the living room "Hi uncle" I said bow down he wasn't happy to see me "It's been a long time for you to visit us" He said put down the paper he was reading.

"Well, I'm here for someone" I said seriously "What do you mean?" He asked while his eye brown raised Jennie's mom came with some coffee "Welcome dear, how are you?" She asked sweetly I smiled.

"Hi auntie, I'm doing fine" I replied softly "You still didn't answer me" Jennie's father butt in I clear my throat and turn my head to him "I'm here to take my wife" I said confidently I look at Jennie who choked on her own coffee.

"You want me to give my daughter to someone who doesn't remember her?" He said "Who said I don't remember her?" I said confidently and raised my eyebrow "J-jisoo?" Jennie called out looking confuse and waiting for me to explain.

"You think I would do that if I don't remember you?" I said looking straight at Jennie smiling she smiled back and some tears starts falling down at her eyes "You can't take her away Jisoo, she have a date to attend tonight" Her father said a bit loud.

"She is my wife, so you can't make her do what she don't want to do, I have all rights to take her away" I argued and he look at me angry "Jen go get your stuff I'll wait here" I said smiling, she quickly went upstairs to get her things.

I turn to her father again "I know everything turned out not good and we both hurt each other, I know you are scared about her.... but things are clear now I will never hurt her nor hurt her... she was a dream to me... a dream that came true I really hope you would believe in me" I explained and give him a small smile.

I got up and ready to leave "And that dream will be more beautiful if you give us your approval" I said me and Jennie went out the house to my car.

We arrived at our house she didn't say anything she was nervous I can tell "Go put your things upstairs then will talk" I said softly she looked at me trying to ask what was happening but she just went upstairs.

We are now eating dinner, it is a calm dinner "So, I know you wanna know what is going on, let's move to the living room and talk?" I said she nodded and stood up walking to the couch.

----------------------------------

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

334K 6.7K 44
Jennie and Lisa were Friends untill Lisa have feelings for Jennie... But Jennie was inlove with someone else... Then Lisa Confessed to Jennie but Jen...
22.9K 837 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
49.1K 2.2K 22
Kim Taehyung a medical student belongs to a middle class family in a relationship with her long time boyfriend Jeon Jungkook son of billionaire Taeh...
7.8K 421 26
Jennie Kim, 23, gets married to Kim Taehyung, son of a very wealthy and well known businessman for the sake of her parents company. She slowly finds...