π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-burgundy-

4.4K 329 129
By illiny

Y/n Kang
here's a tiara for being awesome. You
earned it

==========

"Wow..." Jiwoo gawked as he looked around the building in amazement. Inhyuk stopped in front of a door, then knocked on it, informing the person inside.

"Come in please," The chairwoman said. As Inhyuk opened the door, you saw a young lady sitting behind a desk.

'She's the chairwoman? I say girlboss'

"What is it?" Inhyuk asked, noticing the shocked expression Jiwoo had. Jiwoo had asked whether the woman was the chairwoman. Apparently what he was shocked about was how young the chairwoman was.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Inhyuk answered, slightly confused. Once he confirmed the woman in front of you was the chairwoman, stars were in your eyes.

'okay, she's now my idol'

The woman stood from behind her desk and walked towards the both of you. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jiyoung Yoo, the chairwoman of Shinhwa." She introduced, causing Jiwoo to nod shyly as red coated his cheeks.

You beemed at her introduction. For some reason you seemed to shine brighter as you smiled brightly at her and nodded as well.

"Oh! She's Y/n Kang... she more on the quiet side," Inhyuk helped to introduce you, due to your circumstances, and maybe because you were too distracted by her beauty to use your phone... oops?

"Hng!" You nodded. At that point, Inhyuk and Jiyoung made a mental note that they have now adopted you.

"Oh, yes. I'm Jiwoo Seo." The boy replied shyly, looking away from the woman.

'Why? She's gorgeous!'

"Can I ask you something?" Jiyoung asked, quite serious. Both you and Jiwoo nodded.

"Have you changed your mind about fighting Jisuk?" She asked, to which Jiwoo verbally told her no.

You shook your head enthusiastically, signalling no. You were a little too hyper for someone who was going to get beaten by Jisuk, was what Jiyoung and Inhyuk thought.

"Jisuk is too strong for someone who has just come to terms with being an awakened one. Besides, he is very experienced when it comes to fighting." Jiyoung explained, trying to get the two of you to back down before any of you gets extremely hurt.

The both of you knew the possible outcomes, you knew how strong Jisuk is as compared to you. However, just as Jiwoo said, winning against Jisuk was not the priority.

Jiyoung was confused, and shocked at the real reason. "It's more important of the coward I once was to find out how well he can perform." He explained himself.

You looked down in guilt. You too, wanted to step out of your comfort zone so Jiwoo doesn't have to fight alone. You nodded in agreement to what Jiwoo had said.

'me too'

==========

"Wow!" Jiwoo exclaimed, obviously in awe at how big the area was as he stood in the middle. You sat next to Kayden since Jiwoo was the one fighting Jisuk first.

Jisuk was still not here though. 'He's late...' The boy still had not shown up. Had he forgotten? Nah... he was probably waiting to make a grand entrance or something.

You took out a packet of cat nip from your pocket and opened it. then giving it to Kayden. "Oi, what are you doing kid? Oh... thanks," Kayden whispered.

"Hng!" You nodded, Kayden translated it as a "your welcome"

"Sorry Inhyuk. I'm a bit late aren't I?" Jisuk said as he sauntered in.

You zipped your tracksuit all the way up, covering the lower half of your face, the moment you saw Jisuk walking in. Were you still mad at him? Yes. Were you still salty about his wind powers? Also yes. But did you want to punch him in the face? Kind of...

"Sorry. I had class." Jisuk explained nonchalantly as he slid down the stairs swiftly.

"Don't kid yourself! You aren't the type to go to every single class." Inhyuk exclaimed, as if frustrated at the white haired boy.

"Hey, you were a no show at school for a few days." Jisuk ignored the fellow adult and acknowledged Jiwoo instead.

"Were you doing some form of secret training at home?" Jisuk continued, not really expecting an answer form Jiwoo.

"Huh? How did you know?" Jiwoo admitted. Jisuk sweatdropped at how honest the boy was.

==========

"You think you can beat me, only having trained a few days?" Jisuk taunted as he switched from looking at Jiwoo to you then back to Jiwoo.

'was he addressing me as well?'

"Inhyuk. It's getting late so let's hurry up and start," Jisuk urged, clearly impatient. This caused Inhyuk to sigh. At this point, he was getting wrinkles faster than an average person.

"We will start after the third beep." The male informed.

BEEP

By the first beep, Jiwoo was already in a fighting stance. He seemed focus.

BEEP

But no matter how focused Jiwoo would be,
He would never be prepared.

BEEP

At the last beep, Jiwoo was already flung to the ground as Jisuk punched the side of his gut.

You didn't even see it coming, quite literally i mean.

"Tch, is that all there is? Even after all that training?" Jisuk teased as he smirked, knowing he would win.

He walked back to where the two adults were. "How unfortunate. When both of you made the time to come and watch." Jisuk said.

'Ah, he forgot about me again didn't he?'

However, Jiyoung paid no attention to her brother, she knew the fight was still not over.

And true enough, Jiwoo was back on his feet and did not hesitate to use his super speed to his advantage.

"Whoa! Jiwoo's moves are so fluid. Since his awakened ability is speed, his moves are beyond impressive." Inhyuk commented. Now if Jiwoo was this good, how impressive were you going to be? was what Inhyuk had thought.

The two continued to fight, though their speed was increasingly hard to catch up to. No matter how fast Jisuk would go, it would be no match for Jiwoo, he was way too fast.

"I'm done playing with you! I take it easy on him and this b!stard takes me for a pushover?!" Jisuk exclaimed in anger. Everyone except you watched the fight in worry. Worry for Jiwoo.

You weren't worried. Okay, maybe you were but no one could tell with half of your face covered.

"How is that you're still moving, huh? Try blocking this!!" Jisuk raged as he used his utmost power, causing it to entrap Jiwoo in. You closed your eyes in grimace, as you listened to Jiwoo's painful screams.

"Jisuk Yoo. Damnit! Go easy on him!" Inhyuk scolded.

The boy did not bother to listen. "This is your fault. You and my sister. Why should I be the one who takes it easy?" Jisuk asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"He's right." Surprisingly it was Jiwoo who said that. He was still standing. "It's not over yet," He said as he got back into a fighting stance, his fists in front of him.

How was Jiwoo still standing you ask? No one knows. Jisuk increased his energy as he gathered his power.

"That will be enough for now." Inhyuk informed. You sigh. 'They forgot about me...'

"If it's because of me, I can still continue!" Jiwoo tried convincing. In the end, the fight still continues, though Inhyuk was still on edge, worried for Jiwoo.

==========

"Take Jiwoo to the treatment center." This time it was Jiyoung who interrupted, the moment Jiwoo was on the ground for the third time, severely injured by Jisuk's attack.

"wait a second... I can still fight," Jiwoo said with determination. He stood up once more, this time more bloodied than ever.

Jiwoo didn't want to stop the fight, he didn't want to give up. Watching him stand up although being bloodied made you worried. You stood up.

"Oi kid, whatever you think you're doing, don't do it," Kayden whispered as he saw you stand up, no idea what you were going to do.

Just as you were about to walk to Jiwoo to drag him to the hospital, he disappeared, reappearing next to Jisuk. You could see the blue static as Jiwoo swung his fists. Jisuk flung all the way back, hitting against the wall.

Jiwoo flopped onto the floor in exhaustion. "Jiwoo are you okay?!" Inhyuk asked as he rushed to Jiwoo's side. You looked over to where Jisuk was.

"Enough. Neither you nor Jiwoo can contin-" Jiyoung cut herself off as she sees you walking towards the two of them.

You stared at Jisuk, looking over to where his injuries were, contemplating whether you should heal the boy so you could finally have your turn.

The boy stared at you back, thinking you were weird. He was weirded out even more when he felt you put your hand over his own that are over his injury.

"Heal." You whispered as you focused your energy onto the hand.

"Oi! What do you thin-" Jisuk stopped the moment he felt a little tingle. What was this feeling? And suddenly, the area where Jiwoo had punched earlier didn't hurt, it felt as good as new.

You looked over to Jiyoung. "It's my turn... right?" You typed into your phone and tapped the text to speech function.

"Huh? No way! Don't make me fight her! The last time I did, she made me slap myself like...3 times! Totally unfair!" Jisuk fussed as he pointed at you. Your mood depleted. It was as if you had deflated. "Oh...okay," You walked away to where Jiwoo was, silently tearing up.

'he doesn't want to fight me... I'm not worthy to him, I'm too weak to fight him,'

Jiwoo was unable to move. You looked over in worry. Jiyoung was acknowledging Jiwoo for his perseverance.

"Jisuk. Thanks for the fight.." Jiwoo smiled as he thanked the male. Jisuk was caught off guard.

"Stop smiling, idiot..." Jisuk grumbled as he looked away, hiding the embarrassed blush on his face.

"Y/n? Why are you crying? Please don't cry," Jiwoo softly wiped your tears away as he internally panicked.

You pointed over at Jisuk without giving him a glance. You frowned.

'he hurt you so bad then he doesn't even want to fight me :,( Jiwoo... I want to avenge you'

For a moment, Jisuk looked offended. "Me?! What did I-"

"Slap yourself." You cut him off, hearing a smack immediately after.

The others look at the scene in amusement. It made Inhyuk think back. "Ah... So that was why your cheeks were so red after causing trouble a few days ago," Inhyuk snickered.

"Let's get Jiwoo to the treatment Center, then you can make Jisuk slap himself all you want, how does that sound?" Inhyuk convinced. He sounded like a mother bribing her child to keep quiet.

"Ung!" You nodded as your mood brightened.

==========

TO MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
5.5K 414 7
Taekook Love story. When a powerful man fall in love what will he do. I don't supporting cheating. Top:Taehyung Bottom:jungkook. This is my work and...
66.8K 1.7K 11
Risa and her best friend, Kae get themselves in an interesting situation that involves some special kittens. - - - No art in this story belongs to me...
707K 43.4K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...