The rejected beta's mate

By CindyCindy74

When he got rejected by his mate who was his long term girlfriend. He gets a second mate whom is Inlove with... More

FIRST SIGHT•1•
REJECTED??• 2•
PAST•3•
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24 °The walk°
PART 25 °Ankle°
PART 26
PART 27 °Little white lie°
PART 28 °Shower°
PART 29
PART 30°Returning his phone°
PART 31°meeting chad°
PART 32°Disturbed°
PART 33°moms°
PART 34°Rain°
PART 35°Mark him°
PART 36°Diner°
PART 37°photo°
PART 38°his room°
PART 39°bad dream°
PART 40°phone°
PART 41°suprise°
PART 42°Things are better now°
PART 43°road trip°
Chapter 44°love°
PART 45°phone call°
PART 46°New friend?°
PART 47°Time for the truth°
PART 48"meet Ken"
PART 49°flashback°
PART 50°look alike°
NOTICE

PART 21

2.6K 96 4
By CindyCindy74

RYDER'S POV

Right now I am sitting in my office at the pack house working on some pack paperwork.

It is about lunch time now and I wonder if Olivia has eaten her food.I left early in the morning today just like how I normally do but way more earlier today.

There was no specific reason but I just needed to keep my mind busy since it seems to only focus on one thing and one thing only these days which is her.

I worry if she has eaten or gotten out of the house and I know it sound stupid but I just can't help it even if I try to distract myself by being busy.

Thoughts about her always win.

Her beautiful greenish eyes,her long hair and her full lips that just makes me feel like i-"Stop"I told myself.

What is wrong with me?I should not be even thinking about her like this.I have just accepted her as my mate and that's it nothing more.

The kiss.

It was just a moment of weakness.I couldn't resist myself after she asked."A moment of weakness you say"Coby said and I can feel him rolling his eyes.

Don't ask me how.

"If she didn't break that kiss you would have roamed your tongue all over her mouth,you enjoyed kissing her and you know you wanted to,it felt right"He is right about that.

It felt right.

But someway I am just concerned about how right it felt.It Feels as if I've experienced this emotions before and a part of me is scared to allow myself to fully accept them again.

Maybe I am just confused and need to stay away from her.Yeah just like before I stayed out of her way and avoided her at all cost I must do it again and stop confusing myself.

But if I stayed away from her she might take that as an opportunity to spend time with that guy again.

I don't know what it is but everything about that boy just infuriate me.How dare he even become friends with her.I bet if I see him again I won't be able to control myself from removing his head from his body.

"You know jealousy does not look good on you my friend"Coby said while clearly mocking me.

"Ohh weren't you the one who wanted to kill that boy there and then and I just have to keep you in control?"He kept quiet.

"Him making her laugh like that just did something to me,I still hasn't figured it out yet but I will"I nod to myself.

The door opened and Getty got in wearing a very short dress clearly to impress."Hello Beta Ryder"The way she said my name and how she entered my office without knocking just annoyed the shit out of me.

"Don't you know how to knock?"I said while clenching my fist.

"Sorry about that Beta"She took her time walking towards me.She sat on my table and start twisting her hair with her finger and battling her eyelashes.

Getty is a beautiful girl but her doing this is making her look desperate and ridiculous.

"What are you doing here?"I asked with no hint of liking her presence

"Well I heard that you were looking for me"oh yeah.

"There was a day that you didn't cook in my house,what was the reason?"I asked remembering how Olivia ate cereal.

"You were not at home so I didn't see the need to"what she said is starting to make me mad.

"There is someone who lives in my house and need to eat"When I said that she rolled her eyes.

"She is so annoying and if she want food then she can just make it herself"this girl need to learn her place.

"Okay then I will find another person to replace you"I smiled internally knowing how she will feel about this.

"W-what no!"she stood up shaking her head.

"Since you feel like you can no longer willing to deliver your services then I will find somebody else,now leave"Did she really think she was irreplaceable?.

"You can't do that to me Beta Ryder ,just because of that stupid girl"hearing her talk about her like that makes me want to wrap my hands around her neck and suffocate the life out of her.

I stood up and got close to her,I wrap my hands around her elbows enough to get close so I can whisper in her ear"if you ever say one more insulting thing about her ever again ,other than finding your self jobless you might find yourself lifeless do you get it?"I released her and took a step back.

Her eyes moistured with tears and I knew that I scared her"Now leave!"She nearly fell because of her high heels while running out.

As I sat down on my chair the door opened again but this time revealing my friends."hey man"Noah said while they both sat down.

"What's up with Getty running while crying"Noah asked pointing to the direction she left in.

"It's a long story don't worry about it"I said while shrugging.

"So tell us how have you been"Lucas asked focussing his eyes on me.

"Fine"I said while collecting a bunch of paper on my table wanting to seem busy.

"Is that all ,just fine?"who am I fooling these guys know me too well.

I sighed and started explaning to them about what happened between Olivia and I and how we have kissed twice.They all kept quiet while listening attentively to what I was saying without disturbing me.

After I was done explaining everything they all just looked shocked with their mouths hanging open "pick your jaws off the floor"I said and they snapped back to reality.

"Do you like her?"Lucas asked and I am quick to answer his questions with a no and they both looked at me suspiciously,not believing me.

"I don't know"I finally said.

"But you know how she makes you feel when you are close to her don't you?"I nodded.

"Do you like feeling the way she makes you feel? and be honest"I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes while thinking.

Everytime when I get close to her I enjoy staring at her.The way our bodies react when we touch each other is incredible.

"It doesn't matter how I feel"I said to them.

"But it matters to her"opening my eyes I waited for Lucas to explain more of what he is trying to say.

"This is her first time experiencing something like this so everything that happens between you two maters to her.when you get close to her I bet it makes her happy but think about how she must feel when you distance yourself from her.You distanced yourself from her to protect yourself but hurting her in the process.you of all people should know what rejection feels like so maybe not for you but try to get close to her for her sake."I sighed understanding what he is saying.

"Don't be scared to give her a chance since she is not going anywhere.You guys have accepted each other and the only thing left to do is to finish the mating process.But first try getting to know her maybe you will realise why she was made your second mate in the first place".

"Wow did you start watching some soapy romantic stuff or something?,because it felt like you were in another dimension while saying that"Noah asked Lucas as he chuckled.

"One doesn't need to watch anything to know this"Lucas answered him.

"Ohh I see it means you are reading novels huh?"Noah continued to tease him.

"As your Alpha I command you to stop teasing me"Lucas said while looking serious making Noah to start laughing uncontrollably.

They continue to talk but my thoughts are thinking about what he said.Maybe this is not that bad.Maybe I should give her a chance and see how it goes.What do I got to lose in this?.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

...........................

Words 1378

Cindyyy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 48.8K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
4.5K 209 22
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...
7.3K 364 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...
406K 13.3K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...