Tadashi's Alive

By free_wrighter47

Tadashi Hamada never died in that fire. He was captured by psychopathic maniacs, who want nothing but power... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16: Epilogue

Chapter 15:

813 27 5
By free_wrighter47

~Tadashi's POV~

It began again. The burning sensation on his back. The screams echoed on the walls back into his ears. The pain was so incredibly unbearable he wished that he would just die and not have to suffer this anymore. He couldn't die. There were people who needed him. People who were looking at him for the answer, but Bram broke the last hope of him getting out of where he was. Chained by his hands, hanging above the ground. Darkness around him and the only light shone on him from a lamp. Then a piercing hot pain touched his back, and Tadashi's screamed again. His throat was raspy and dry from all the times he's screamed, and he hadn't had a drink of water. He already knew who was doing it, the torture. Tadashi begged him to stop. He couldn't take it anymore. The pain was so great, it felt like he would pass out in any moment. His head fell forward and his eyes rolled to the top of his head. Then a needle was inserted into his arms, and he was on high alert. They injected him with adrenaline! And the pain began again...then it flashed to Bram and how he had killed him. Killed him in cold blood. 'Tadashi Hamada is not a killer...I had to do it.  I had to do it,' he thought to himself.

Tadashi woke up with a start, everything sweaty and hot. A pair of arms on his shoulders. He almost hit the person holding him, afraid of it being Bram, but saw a flash long dark hair, and startling blue eyes.

"Tadashi, it's me," Jo said with uncertainty and looked at Tadashi with worried eyes.

Tadashi didn't even try to hold it in, he burst out crying and Jo just held him, telling him to calm down, and brushing his hair. He stayed like that for a good while, until all the tears where cleaned out. 

It has been five months since the incident, Tadashi was healing well but the scars and nightmares still remained. He was covered in a layer of sweat and his shirt clung to his skin.

"Jo, I don't think any of this will go away," Tadashi said with his face nuzzled in the crook of her neck.

"It will, Tadashi. Don't give up hope. I promised that I would be here for you, and I plan on keeping that promise," Jo said and she made both lay down back on the pillows with Tadashi on Jo's chest, listening to her heartbeat, and his ragged breathing. After awhile Tadashi could feel Jo's breathing even out, but Tadashi couldn't fall asleep, he wouldn't fall asleep. Not just to suffer those nightmares again.

In the morning, Tadashi felt Jo wake up, and he closed his eyes quickly, seeing that he was asleep. He felt Jo lightly shake his shoulder, and he pretended that he had just woke up. He didn't want to worry her about the nightmares and all. She's already taking care of him a lot, he didn't want to stress her out.

"Good morning," Jo said smiling and looked up at Tadashi. He smiled back.

"Morning." They both trudged out of bed, and Tadashi headed towards the shower. He cranked up the heat and shed his clothes. As he stepped in, Tadashi winced at the heat contact on his back, but he just turned around and let the water run all over him. Washing all the worries away. But he knew when he stepped out of the shower that all the worries will slam down on to him again. He washed his hair and shaved his face making it smooth. Then he turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around his lower section. He walked to the mirror and looked at himself. His hair was shooting out in every direction, and thin, clear water droplets ran down his body. Tadashi slowly turned around and grimaced at the sight. His back was laced with scars everywhere, from the actual fire and then from the branding that Bram had inflicted. It looked like someone took a weed wacker to his back and let it heal by itself. It was a mess.

Tadashi opened the door and was blasted with a shot of cool air. Goosebumps rose on his chest and arms making him shiver. He walked out of his bathroom and to his room, where he closed the slide to block the view of him changing into his clothes. He grabbed the things he needed and got changed, carefully throwing his shirt over his head, down his chest, and back. It stung slightly and he grimaced. Brushing his hair with his brush, he grabbed his hat and looked at it. The memories he's had with this thing. So many memories for such a little thing. With that, he put it on, and made his way downstairs.

He saw Jo talking with Aunt Cas over the counter, and Jo laughed at something she said. Tadashi turned his head, and saw Kane and Hiro talking about whether or not Batman or IronMan would win in a fight.

"Batman has his intelligence, and wits, to take down IronMan," Kane declared.

"But IronMan has billions of dollars and his intelligence to make any weapon, and make it look awesome," Hiro stated, with his hands extended in explanation. Tadashi smiled, and walked over to Jo kissing her forehead.

"Morning, how was the shower?" Jo asked, as Tadashi sat on a stool beside Jo.

"It felt good," He said, and smiled as he saw Aunt Cas put a plate full of her famous cooking in front of him.

"Your going to spoil me, Aunt Cas." Tadashi picked up a fork and started eating, enjoying the melting flavor of pancakes on his tongue.

"Well, I might be doing that for a long while," she said and turned back to the stove. Tadashi frowned and starts messing with the remainders of his food. He feels a hand on his shoulder and he looks up to see Jo smiling at with him saying, 'It'll be alright,' through her eyes. Tadashi gives her a lopsided smile, but he knew the truth. Nothing will ever be the same, and he has the scars that will never let him forget.

"Hey Tadashi, are you ready?" Hiro asked from behind his older brother. Tadashi turned on his stool to face his younger brother, and Kane who was standing behind Hiro.

"What exactly am I getting ready for?" Tadashi looked at his brother with a raised eyebrow, completely in the dark.

Hiro smiled mischievously. "Your fitting of course."

Tadashi's eyes widen as he realized what he just said, and he smiled like his brother. To be honest, Tadashi was excited to become part of Hiro's team, and he's glad Hiro excepted Jo, inviting her too. He invited Kane too, but Kane said he was more a computer nerd, and he could run the team from behind a computer. Hiro agreed saying that we could use a man like Kane, not in the line of danger, but also helping the team, finding cases and emergencies to attend to as Big Hero 9.

Hiro grabs Tadashi's hand and dragged him to the garage, Jo and Kane following behind. Jo already had her outfit, and it was totally wicked on her. Hiro had designed a blue and black outfit for with a black bow, that shot arrows of electricity. How the kid managed to make it, is still clueless to him, and everyone else, and he won't reveal his secrets.

When they got to the garage, there was a curtain hung over something in the middle. Tadashi was anxious to see what his brother had made for him, since Hiro was such a genius.

"First, before I show you yours, I want to show you Baymax's. As you know, I upgraded him, like everyone else, but you need to see this for yourself," Hiro said, and Baymax steps out of the shadows, wearing a red suit, with blueish-purple color in the middle. He had metal wings attached to his back and red helmet with a visor.

"He looks great, Hiro. You did good," Tadashi said, and ruffled his little brother's hair. Hiro grimaced, but he fixed his hair.

"Now for yours," Hiro said and moved to a rope attached to the curtains. "May I present to you, Tadashi 2.0!" Then he pulled the rope, and the curtain fell. Tadashi stood there amazed with his jaw slightly open.

"Hiro i-it's so cool!" Tadashi said, and inspected the suit of armor placed before him on a stand. The suit of armor looks exactly like Baymax's but for Tadashi's size.

"I know," Hiro said and smirked. "It's complete with flying ability, and rocket fist, just like Baymax's but this one has..." he pressed a button and an M & M pops out from somewhere and Hiro catches in his mouth. "A snack compartment!"

"Wow Hiro, this is amazing. Is it ready to take flight yet?" Tadashi asked, anxious to take it for a spin.

"Soon. Welcome to Big Hero 9, big bro," Hiro said and hugged his big brother. Tadashi smiled and put his arms around his little brother. Tadashi lets go of Hiro, and makes his way inside to his room. He collapses on the bed, trying to get rid of all the worry. The bed creaked when someone sat on the bed, making it dip.

"Tadashi you aren't ok, are you?" Jo asked. Tadashi lifted his head, just to rest it on his hand.

He sighed, and looked at the girl in front of him. She laid down, to stare at the ceiling, and Tadashi taking the moment, moved so he was on top of her. She rolled her eyes, but didn't try to move him.

"To be honest, Jo. I don't know if I'll be okay, I probably won't ever be okay, but I'm going to ignore it, and enjoy life, with Hiro," he kissed her forehead, "with my team," he kissed her between her eyebrows, "with my friends," he kissed her nose, "and I'm going to enjoy life with you." With that, Tadashi touched his mouth to hers, and her lips tasted like syrup and pancakes. She wrapped her arms around his neck, twisting her fingers in his hair, and he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer, feeling like they could mold together. When they broke, they were both breathing hard, and Tadashi leaned his forehead on hers.

"I love you, Tadashi Hamada."

"And I love you, Jordan Kimura."

~A/N: I want to thank all the people who inspired me to write in the first place, and to all the people who have read this story. I feel like it has become a success. Thanks so much for making this an exciting story!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 7 7
Plot of the Movie: Hiro Hamada is a fourteen year old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much of his free tim...
17K 274 16
Y/n is a typical girl going through bullying and being pushed around and ignored in school Then she meets a boy called hiro a smart robotics prodi...
758K 28.6K 35
"I'll never be what you want me to be." Hiro Hamada has been forced to grow up too soon. At the age of thirteen, he graduated high school. He went r...
41.3K 1.1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...