Chapter 9:

Tadashi woke up to someone whistling and his eyes fluttered open. Hiro was standing over him and he realized Jo was still in his arms. They both jump up and out of the bed.

"You know, if you want to do that you might want to get a room where no one else is sleeping," Hiro said with a matter-of-fact voice, his arms crossed over his chest.

Tadashi glared at his brother and the others who are standing around looking at them, all with wide eyes.

"Everyone leave. Just get to breakfast and start working," Jo said and grabbed Tadashi's hand, "And I don't give a care what people think about me and Tadashi." With that, they both walk out and head to their work area, not even grabbing breakfast.

"So you really don't care?" Tadashi asked Jo, grinning.

"No, why would I? Romance is the only good thing in this place. If you can keep it hidden," She said and turned around to face Tadashi.

"Because I could do this without anyone caring." And with that, he pulled Jo closer by the waist and kissed her. When he let go, she was smiling from ear to ear but she let go of him and set to work. Well, it's good that she didn't mind him kissing her.

For hours through the day, they both were building what they had planned and soon they were both exhausted and worked to the point where their fingers were sore. Jo and Tadashi were both done with what they had to do that day and they cleaned their workspaces. They headed to dinner since they both forgot to eat breakfast and lunch, and were famished. As they walked into the mess hall they heard whistles from almost every table, calling them out.

"Alright now, get back to your dinner," Jo said and sat by Zach, which Tadashi sat by Jo.

"I still can't believe y'all two are together! I mean I could see it, you two are perfect for each other, but it's been two months since you two met," Ashley said from across the table.

"Yeah, and he's my brother. No offense dude but it's kind of gross," Hiro said as he sits beside Tadashi.

"And where have you been?" Tadashi asked, looking at Hiro.

"Looking around of course. I wanted to see what everyone was building. Thought it would give me something to do while you two were making out," Hiro said and eats the food he grabbed.

Tadashi turned all red and glared at his brother. "We were not making out. We actually had work to do thank you." Hiro laughed along with everyone surrounding them.

After dinner, Jo and Tadashi head to their beds with Hiro and Hammer following talking about something that sounded like general mechanics. They stop by their beds and Hiro collapses on his bed and Tadashi sits on his makeshift bed on the ground. Jo slipped into her bed also and faced Tadashi while laying down, her head turned to the side.

"I was thinking. Maybe we could try to get out of here, of this place," she said quietly, staring off into the distance thinking.

"Jo, you said your brother died trying to escape, what makes you think we can?" Tadashi asked her softly, also turning on his side, leaning his head on his hand.

"My brother's death was an accident. He was just looking at the place we came in, trying to see something that could help us get out. I miss him I do, but ours would be on purpose. If all of us ban together than we might be able to overpower them and escape this place. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. Every day it reminds me of my brother, and I hate that memory," Jo said and looked away from where she was starring to look at Tadashi.

Tadashi nodded in agreement, looking at Hiro before turning back to Jo. "We'll think more about it tomorrow. Try to get some sleep," he said and turned on his side and closed his eyes. Soon he falls under the weight of sleep, Jo following quickly after him.

Later in the night, Tadashi woke up to use the restroom. He lifted himself up from the ground quietly and stretched his sore muscles as he moved to the bathroom that had three stalls and two showers in a separate room. As he turned the corner by the sinks, a hand covered his mouth and hands grabbing his arms pulling them behind his back. The men, way bigger and stronger than Tadashi, tied his hands behind his back and a mask over his mouth to where he could not speak or scream. Tadashi looked around frantically.

'Good,' he thought, 'Jo and Hiro we're still asleep in their beds.' It was the only thought he cared about, while the men silently dragged him out of the sleeping quarters and into his workspace he shared with Jo. 

"Well, well, well," someone said, and Tadashi looked to see who it was. He glared at the person in front of him. Bram sat in the chair that was his, grinning at him. "I think it's time you need to learn a lesson." And with that, the men dragged him away into a dark a hall, one he had never seen and Tadashi knew this may be the last place he will ever see.

~Author's Note: Sorry it took so long. I did not have enough time to update but thank you again so much more reading my story!!~