Chapter 14:

~I'm not telling you who's POV it is. See if u can figure it out. But I'm pretty sure you will know who's it is. This chapter is in the first-person point of view.~

Everything was dark, I saw a light in the far distance and I started to walk towards it. I could feel the cold seeping in all around me. Then air, like I was being flown on the outside of a plane. I didn't understand what was happening. I kept walking towards the light, ignoring the wind, and the sudden pain erecting from my back. The light was suddenly closer, and I felt the wind stop. That was when I continued to walk towards the now blindling light. All of the sudden it split into two pathways. One with a bright red light, and the other with the white one. The red one I only saw pain, and hurt, but in the white I saw comfort, and joy. I continued walking towards the white, but then I heard a voice call my name. It was girl's voice, that sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it.

'Where have I heard that voice before,' I thought to myself and looked around, but saw nothing. I turned back to the white and red light deciding which one to take. Silence came from the white light, but that familiar voice calling out my name came from the red. I made my decision and I ran.

~1 Hour Later~
My eyes eyes started drifting open to a blinding white light. 'I could have sworn I took the other path' I thought, but then everything started to focus. I was in a hospital room, and it smelled like chlorine. I heard an annoying beeping by my ear, and turned my head towards. It was a heart moniter beeping repeatedly, following the beat of my heart. Budump Budump. The sounded echoed in my ears. I saw wires, and cords all around me, either attached to me or somewhere else. It was a small room, only with a hospital bed, and two chairs. Although one of the chiars wasn't empty. This chair had a girl in it. A girl with jet black, shoulder length hair. Her eyes were closed like she was asleep, and she looked peaceful. I remember looking at her face when she laid next to me. Then it all came crashing down. Hiro. Jo. Bram. The burns...everything.

I tried to move but failed with the pain that shot from my back and everywhere on my body. I cringed in pain, and gave up on trying to move. I heard stirring, and could feel Jo waking up. I looked over to her eyes open, and she flinched.

"You were suppose to wake me up," she said, and I smiled.

"But you looked so peaceful, I couldn't just take that away now could I?" I asked her, and she smiled. She got on her feet and walked over to me. She put her hands on the bed beside my head, leaned down and touched her lips to mine. They tasted like chocolate pudding, and sweetness, and I wouldn't let her go. I put my hand on her cheek, rubbing the soft skin that tingled at the touch of my fingers. She broke it, and I whimpered a bit, making her laugh. Her blue eyes shone, like blue stars standing out in the dead of night, and her laugh made me want to keep making her laugh just to hear it. "What happened?"

Jo's face filled with sadness, and silence until she spoke. "After you fell I thought you were dead, but you were still breathing only a bit. I told Kane that and we picked you up, found a car, and drove you to the nearest hospital. Everyone escaped, and all the guards fled. You saved their lives Tadashi, they think you are a hero. Oh also, Hiro called your friends and Aunt Cas, I think her name was."

Tadashi's eyes widened. "They're here!" I exclaimed, and sat up trying to drag myself out of this bed. Jo ran over to the other side, and held my shoulders. "I'll ask them to come in, but you can't move. The police want to ask you questions too. We told them everything, and it turns out they've been looking for Bram ever since he robbed a bank, and killed four innocent people. What I didn't tell them was that you were the one that killed him, but they want your side of the story. I'll ask if Hiro and the others can see you." Jo smiled and left the room, then she came back with a crowd of people following her. She moved out of the way and my friends were standing in the doorway.

"Oh my God!" Honey Lemon shouted and ran to me, embracing me in a massive hug, that squeezed the air out of me.

"Hey Honey. Your squeashing me, can't breathe, it hurts," I said, and breathe in. Grimacing against the pain.

"Honey, your going to kill him," Gogo said, and patted my leg. "It's great to have you back Tadashi. The lab hasn't been the same without you."

"Tadashi! My man. You're alive!" Fred exclaimed and pointed finger guns at my chest.

"Yeah, the lab has been pretty silent, besides Fred," Wasabi said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah it's good to see you all. I'm glad I'm not dead," I said sarcastically and turned towards Aunt Cas, smiling softly. "Hey Aunt Cas."

She smiled at me, and embraced me in a gentle hug, careful not to hurt me. "Oh Tadashi. You scared me, but now your okay. You're here. Right?" Aunt Cas said, clealry clueless to what happened to him, in that place. But she had tears in her eyes.

I can't tell them, I thought, and frowned. "Yeah I'm okay," was all I said and she smiled, putting her hand on the side of my face.

I saw Jo looking at me, and I knew she could tell I was lying. I lightly shake my head but she nods hers, understanding.

"Well, I think we should leave you to rest. You've been through a lot," Aunt Cas said to me and she kissed my head. I smiled and nodded my head, realizing how tired I still was. They all left except for Hiro and Jo. Hiro was lugging a big metal suitcase inside the door, and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He smirked.

"It's Baymax. I rebuilt him, because well, this story might take a while," Hiro said and ran a hand through his hair. He pulled a chair up to my bedside, and began his story. My eyebrows kept raising for the progress in the story, and then I flinched when he told me Baymax sacrificed his life to save Hiro's, and I also smiled when he told me he rebuilt Baymax.

"So you all became the heroes of San Fransokyo?" I asked my little brother who ran a hand through his hair.

"Technically we're called the Big Hero 6, but I was hoping...we'd uh..." Hiro started to say and looked at Jo, who beckoned him to continue. "I was hoping we could become Big Hero 8. With you, and Jo joining us."

"Hiro! Of course, it's just going to take a long time to recover from what happened to me," I said and shivered at the thought. I felt Jo's hand slip into mine, and I squeezed hers. Hiro was smiling at me like a maniac like he was already sizing me up for a suit.

"I think I have to best idea for an outfit. I got to draw this down!" Hiro said and ran out almost falling to the ground.

I laughed and looked at Jo, my smile fading.

"Jo, I don't know if I'll be able to get over this. It won't be easy. What he did to me in there, I-I won't be able to get over easily," I said and closed my eyes.

"Tadashi, we'll get over this. Together," Jo said and smiled at me. With that, my eyes fall down and I fall asleep, my hand still in hers.

~One more chapter guys. One more.~