Chapter 7:

~Author's Note: So sorry this late. Wattpad was messing up and not letting me write. But new picture. This is what I think Tadashi and Jo would look like in real life. Ok let's get on with the story.~

The boy looked up and his face went pale.

"T-Tadashi? Y-your alive?" Hiro asked and struggled his way off the ground to run to his brother. Tadashi ran also and they embraced each other. "I thought you were dead!"

"No, Hiro. I'm right here," he said and hugged his brother tightly. They let go, and Hiro punches Tadashi in the arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"I spoke at your funeral, idiot. It took me three hours to come up with what I said about you, and I didn't even want to do it, it hurt a lot. You owe me three hours, correction. You owe me a year of mourning for you," Hiro said standing there with hands on his hips.

Tadashi laughed. "Missed you too, bro," he said, and ruffled his brother's hair. They hear someone clear their throat, and Tadashi looks over to Jo.

"Sorry to interrupt the reunion, but how do you know each other?" Jo asked, looking between the two, with furrowed brows.

"Oh, Jo. Meet my little brother, Hiro," he said and Jo walked over to Hiro.

"Brother? Well, that makes sense. You two look alike. Well, Hiro, welcome to the shop," Jo said substituting for what she told Tadashi. "I'm Jordan or Jo for short. I'm the leader of this place. I know you must be very confused right now. I'm guessing they brought you here, because you have a smart mind. So how did you get here?"

"Yeah, I'm curious too," Tadashi said and looked at his brother, with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I was walking home, because I just won the college robot tournament. I was so happy, and distracted, I didn't see them coming. Next thing I know I wake up between two guards and was dragged in here. Tadashi, what happened to you? Is this where you've been for a year?"

Tadashi sighed and walked over to his brother. "Come on, Hiro. Let's take a walk," he said and Jo smiled at him as he walked by, because she knows what he is about to tell his little brother.

Tadashi and Hiro walk for a few minutes in silence when Tadashi finally said, "Yes this is where I have been for a year. When I rushed in to save Professor Callaghan, I almost got crushed by a falling beam, and then the building exploded and I flew out a window. They found me and brought me here. But I suffered some things in the process," he said and shows Hiro his burns on his sides.

"Tadashi, I'm so sorry," Hiro said with sadness in his eyes, looking at the burns.

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault. Plus if I didn't go into that building I never would have met Jo, or any of the others. I wouldn't have been able to try and help them."

"Speaking of that. What is this place anyway?" Hiro asked, looking around at all the machinery.

"Hiro, I really wish you weren't here. This place is run by crazy maniacs, who are capturing geniuses from all over the world. I'm not keeping anything from you, but don't freak out. They want us to build them weapons to take over the world, for world domination," Tadashi said, and is waiting for the surprised reaction from Hiro, but all he saw was an annoyed face.

"Again?" Hiro whispered.

"Again?! This happened before! What are you talking about?" Tadashi exclaimed, with wide eyes.

Hiro winced and smile softly. "Well, it wasn't really world domination. We found out that professor Callaghan never died in that fire. He started it to steal my microbots, and destroy Allistar Krane. You see, Allistar Krane did an experiment about teleportation and Professor Callaghan's daughter was the person to test it out. The experiment went wrong, and it exploded, people thought she died, and Callaghan wanted revenge. We stopped him, by upgrading everyone into becoming superheroes," Hiro said, with a prideful expression.

"What? Superheroes? Who? Fred, GoGo, Honey, and Wasabi? What about Baymax?" Tadashi quickly asked.

Hiro put up his hands to slow his brother. "I was getting to that. Yes, I upgraded your friends, but I also upgraded Baymax. I never took your chip out, but I put a new one in, that were fighting moves, so he could fight. Together we became Big Hero 6. Pretty sweet, Huh?" Hiro said and crossed his arms in triumph.

"I don't know what I'm more mad about. You, upgrading my friends, or turning Baymax into a fighting machine," he said and glared at his brother.

"What?! But you should have seen him. We stopped Callaghan together, and we saved his daughter, who we found out was stuck in an alternate dimension. He was awesome!" Hiro exclaimed, and Tadashi rolled his eyes.

"We'll worry about this later. Come on, I have something to show you," Tadashi said and started walking to his workspace. What he didn't expect was Jo, sitting in a rolly chair, and gliding around. She was about to run into Tadashi, when he stopped her by putting his hands on the chair. Jo looks at him upside down.

"Oh hi. Thought you were going to be gone longer," she said and got out of the chair, walking over to her desk.

"No, he just got here. He should probably rest soon, but I wanted him to see our workspace," Tadashi said and cleaned some stuff off of his own desk.

"Well, there isn't much, but yeah this is it," Jo said and opened her arms, like she was doing a grand opening. Hiro walked around, looking at everything, taking it in.

"This is a pretty cool place. It's private from the rest of the warehouse. So ya'll both work here together?" He asked.

Jo nodded. "He can be annoying sometimes, but I put up with him," she said and turned her back. Tadashi smiled, and rolled his eyes, then looked at Hiro. He had a raised eyebrow and grinned while pointing at Jo. Tadashi's smile faded, and he shook his head. Hiro gave his brother a look like 'Uh-Huh' but Tadashi glared at him. He was not going there. 

"Well we should turn in. Hiro, you can take my bed. I'll sleep on the floor," Tadashi said and they all walk out, Hiro following them both to the sleeping quarters.

When they arrive, Hiro collapses on the bed and is asleep in seconds. Tadashi sat on the ground. Jo comes back, in comfortable looking clothes, and sits on her bed. They both lie down and try to fall asleep. But Tadashi's mind kept swimming with thoughts. Now that Hiro was here, maybe he should be thinking about escaping a little more.

~Hope you liked it. Again sorry for the delay. Wattpad was being picky.~