[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 11

2K 39 0
By FiqVengerz

You quickly rushed outside and saw a few doctors running towards the Quinjet.

Your heart beating quickly, hoping that your Mama was back in one piece. Not that you prayed for the others to get hurt but your mind was only stuck with the person that gave birth to you.

"Three GSW on the lower abdomen, one to the chest. She lost a lot of blood on the way here and she got collapse lungs making her struggle to breathe."

"Let's get her to the medic bay, fast!" Dr. Cho yelled.

"Mama?!"

You ran fast when you saw the widow's bite on her wrist that indicated the person on the gurney was Natasha, your mother.

"Mama, it's me, y/n. Please don't leave me." You cried as you struggled from the people that didn't want you to be near to your heavily injured mother.

Her eyes opened slightly after hearing your voice and she shot a small smile under the oxygen mask.

"I'm s-sorry, detka."

"Get out of the way, kid!" A man yelled and pushed you and you almost fell on the ground but Tony caught you first.

"Move! Move!"

"Is mama gonna be okay?" You asked with a sob, trailing Natasha being carried away with your eyes until she was out of your sight.

"I don't know, princess. I don't know." Tony said guiltily as he hugged you from behind.

"Natasha will be okay, y/n. She's strong. Too strong. Like you." Clint tried to calm you down as he knelt on the ground.

After you calmed down a bit, you slowly got up with the help of Tony to head inside the compound.

They went straight to the medbay and waited outside the operating toom, hoping for good news.

"What happened to her, aunt Wanda?" You asked while still in tears.

Wanda was hesitant to tell you as the mission was confidential but when she looked at Steve, he just nodded as he couldn't stand looking at your tears.

"We were attacking the HYDRA base to destroy them from the inside. There were so many henchmen there but Tony successfully planted the bombs inside the base. The mission was almost done until a group of HYDRA soldiers were shooting at us from the outside. It was a trap and-" She paused, looking at your face as she tried to read you.

Her eyes also started to redden as she held her tears.

"She saw a soldier wanted to shoot me from behind and she got him first but there's also someone behind her. I-I couldn't save her. She got a few shots on the chest and we decided to retreat immediately and headed back."

"She would be okay, right?" You asked as tears dripping again to your cheeks.

"It should've been me. I'm sorry y/n. I'm really sorry."

You just looked down at the floor, too sad to reply her.

• 7 hours later •

Dr. Cho came out from the operating room with a faint smile. You fell asleep with your head on Steve's lap. He woke you up and you quickly sat up wanting to know what happened.

Your tiredness vanished when you saw Dr Cho in front of you.

"How's my mama? Is she okay?" You shot the questions to the Korean doctor as you waited for quick answers.

She put her hand on your head softly and caressed with her thumb as her smile was shown on her face even though tiredness was overpowering her.

"Hey y/n. Your mother is fine, dear. She's a strong woman and I'm sure she will get back to you and us soon."

"Really? Thank you Dr. Cho."

You hugged her tightly as everyone around you awed at the sight.

"Can I see her?"

"Of course, sweetheart. The nurse here will take you to your mother because I need to speak to your uncles and aunty a bit, alright?"

"Okay."

You followed the nurse to the room they had transferred your mother in.

As you were out of their sight, Dr. Cho turned her gaze back to the team.

"How is she, exactly?" Steve asked with a worrying tone.

"The surgery is successful. We managed to pull out of the bullets but she was losing too much blood and-" The Korean took a deep breath before continuing, "She was unstable and we had to resuscitate her two times."

"Oh God-" Sam scoffed.

"I'm not sure when will she wake up. It depends on her now. We just have to- wait."

"How are we going to tell our little angel?" Wanda sighed heavily.

The team just could pray for their friend for the best. They left the medbay as they wanted to let you be with your mother alone and would visit another time.

Only Steve who decided to accompany you. He knocked on the door before walking in, seeing you holding Natasha's hand.

His heart sank at the sight of her condition. Her body was full of wires and tubes that were connected to machines beside her and she only got to breathe with the help of the ventilator.

"Hey princess."

He put his hand on your shoulder.

"When will mama wake up, uncle Steve? I miss her." You sniffled.

Today, it was the 23rd day since you had a proper meal and sleep. You didn't even have the feeling of doing anything when your mother was still laying on the bed.

Not even a limb moved.

Your family had done everything to get you out from the room but nothing worked.

They brought you food but you never stole a glance at the tray as your gaze was always on your mother and her hand in your grip.

You became skinny and your cheekbones started to appear.

And it was not good for a 13-year-old girl who was on her way to teenage phase.

You only ate when you suddenly passed out due to dehydration and it made Wanda really mad at you and forced you to eat.

And no one even mentioned about school as it was obvious that it didn't matter now.

Dr. Cho had ran out of ideas to tell you why your mother didn't wake up yet. After a few days when nothing had changed, she finally told you what really happened in the operating room.

It made you cried even more at the thought of your mother never woke up and you could never see her beautiful eyes again staring lovingly at you or her soft voice calling after you, saying sweet things and you could never feel the affection she gave to you ever again.

Steve came into the room with a bowl of soup and a glass of water. He put the tray on the table beside Natasha's bed before looking sadly at you.

You were asleep on the chair with your head on the bed still gripping tight on Natasha's pale hand.

"Hey princess, wake up." He said softly as you stirred awake with a slight headache.

"Come eat a little please. You look very weak, sweetheart and it has been three days since you eat. I don't want you to pass out again. You should get some rest. Your mama will be mad if she knows you don't take care of yourself."

Steve said as he handed you a spoonful of soup, hoping that his millionth attempt to feed you worked.

"I don't want to eat. I only want mama to wake up. Please uncle Steve, do anything to make her wake up."

You said with a cracked voice as your throat was totally dry as you didn't drink even a drop of water.

He sighed heavily, and put the bowl back on the tray.

"Come here baby."

He picked you up and sat on the chair that you were on just now and made you straddle him. You cried on his shoulder as he stroked the back of your head, repeating the word sorry over and over.

"Maybe she just needs time to heal in her unconciousness, y/n."

"Until when? I want mommy." You sobbed as you put your arms around his neck.

"Shh. It's okay sweetheart. Uncle Steve is here. I'm always gonna be with you."

Steve kept on rubbing your back softly to calm you down and after some full minutes of sobbing, the exhaustion took over and you fell asleep on him.

When he knew you wouldn't wake up, he slowly got up from the chair and carried you to your room.

He placed you on the bed slowly and called Wanda for a little help.

In a minute, the witch came to your room with a worried look at your condition.

"Can you change her clothes and feed her when she wakes up? She cried again and I guess she became tired and fell asleep on me."

Wanda gave the super soldier a faint smile, "Finally. I'm so close to get in her mind and put her to sleep myself you know?"

Steve chuckled softly before thanking her and leave the room.

With the exhaustion you had, you didn't even move an inch when Wanda pulled off your clothes and started to clean you up before putting you back on in clean clothes.

She pulled the blanket up until your chest and kissed your head before leaving you to sleep peacefully.

"FRIDAY, notify me when she wakes up."

"Will do, Miss Maximoff."

Posted on 5th December 2021

Edited on 13th March 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.1K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
16.5K 646 37
"I'd give up the whole damn Universe for you." The Ghost of the East had lost all will to search for a small grass field and a few red roses to hug...
33.8K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
76.1K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...