The Miller Twins (1)

Por Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... Mais

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Help

220 11 5
Por Totally_Twins2

Nina's POV

I woke up that morning really hoping the dream really was a dream but it wasn't when Amber screamed I just knew it. Amber is sat on her bed admiring her new tattoo.

Amber "I don't know who I'm more scared of, the spirit or my dad"

I sigh, I felt like this was going to happen. I reach over to get some socks from my drawer.

Nina "Here. These'll cover it."

Amber"Okay, so I just have to wear long socks for the rest of Daddy's life. I'll look great around the pool."

Nina" I'm sorry Amber, I never wanted this for you, I just feel so powerless against this thing"

Amber"Hey, I was with you anyway. Now I'm just really with you."

I watch as the door bursts open and Patricia bursts in. She shows us her wrist where the tattoo now sits.

Patricia "What do you call this?"

Amber*shows hers* "Membership?"

Patricia"You too? Who else?"

Then just at that moment Alfie runs in screaming and freaking out.

Alfie"I'm freaking out! I just acquired a tat overnight,."I'm too young, it's illegal, and if I had the choice, I would have gone for some sort of fire-breathing dragon."

Amber "Not my name?"

Alfie*waves his hands* "We broke up!"

Patricia"Does this mean we're cursed? Are our lives at risk, too?"

Fabian then comes in.

Fabian" So yeah, you have met the spirit"

Patricia "Met? Stamped."

Fabian "Wait, they've all got them?"

Alfie" What about you?"

Nina"Fabian already had one after me"

Patricia"What? And you didn't think it was important to tell us it was kind of contagious?"

Nina" Well we thought that"

Fabian "But when Amber never got one, we thought it was just us, so—well, we decided—"

Patricia "Oh, you decided, from now on, we make all decisions together. Okay?"

She then storms out.

-Classroom-

Charlie's POV

Eddie is sitting on the table (again) and is eating a bagel that is still left from breakfast. I slip onto the other seat by him.

Charlie" Hey"

Eddie" Hey sis, so Mrs Andrews is going to announce who has the editorship today"

Charlie" Oh yeah, I probably won't get it"

Eddie" You will get it, I just know you will"

Charlie" If you say so Eddie"

Mrs Andrews then comes in and dumps her bag on the desk. She stands there to address the class.

Mrs Andrews" Okay Joy as much as I enjoyed the piece on the Genius of Mrs Andrews, it came down to a tie between Mara and Charlie, who I just couldn't decide but I decided to give the editorship to Mara"

Mara" Oh, thank you so much, I promise I will be a good boss on creativity but I will push for punctuality, we are going to have deadlines and the first one is tomorrow"

Joy then sticks her hand up.

Joy" This is online website right ?"

Mara*nods*

Joy" So why are there deadlines, I mean are you running a printing press or something"

Joy" No but, a good newsroom lives and dies with it's deadlines"

Mara sits back down and after the lesson everyone gets up to exit to their next class. I sigh and Eddie pats my shoulder.

Eddie" Never mind sis, I thought it was amazing!"

Charlie" I guess"

Eddie" Look, I have a very talented twin sister"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie"

We make our way to the door lifting our satchels on our shoulders.

Mrs Andrews" Charlie can I speak to you?"

Charlie" Sure miss"

Eddie stands there.

Mrs Andrews" It's okay, Eddie, I just want to chat to your sister"

Eddie" Okay, see yah in class sis"

I sit on the desk me and Eddie share and she smiles at me.

Mrs Andrews" I want to talk to you about the piece you turned in, I thought it was very good, Its just I could only choose one, I checked with Mr Sweet and he said, this was meant to be a punishment so"

Charlie*nods* I understand"

Mrs Andrews" Please don't be discouraged though, you are very talented like your brother said"

Charlie" Okay"

Mrs Andrews" I mean, in fact I would like you to be a reporter alongside your brother"

Charlie" Well it's better than nothing"

Mrs Andrews" That's a good way of looking at it Charlie, I wish all my students thought like that, look you better go before you get detention for being late, in fact take this with you"

She hands me a note to say I had been talking to her.

-Tunnels-

Nina's POV

Patricia "There's nothing here,"

Nina" Keep looking,"

Fabian "Well, she's right, We've been at this forever. We have to face facts. There's nothing here."

Alfie" "Why don't we just break through it?. Just run at it and smash it with our shoulders?"

Amber" Probably your shoulders"

We then all watch as Alfie then runs at the wall, smacking it very loudly, he then collapses on the floor groaning in pain, we kneel down and see if he I alright.

Nina" Alfie, are you okay, look the pendulums just stopped!"

Fabian"Alfie, you did something

Alfie" I did, I mean, I did."

Fabian helps Alfie up and then we both kneel down to inspect the vent.

Nina "That looks super small"

Patricia" Thank for pointing out the obvious Nina"

Amber "And buggy,"

Fabian "So, uh, so who wants to go first?"

Patricia"Do not start arguing about who goes first again, this time, we draw straws."

We watch as she breaks it into five pieces four long and one short.

Patricia" Okay, the person who gets the short straw will go in the tunnel"

We all grab straws and we all pick out bog ones, Fabian being quite surprised when he gets a big one. Then Amber pulls the last one and it's short obviously.

Amber "No, not me!"  "There's bugs, Alfie. Bugs. You know I don't do bugs."

Alfie"Okay, so..."

Amber"You're my boyfriend! "You should volunteer to go in before me."

Alfie "We broke up, we broke up, we broke up, we broke up!"

Amber"I will decide when we break up"

We all knew that things were really weird on the Amfie front right now but I did think Amber was being stubborn but then Amber has always been stubborn. We watch as Alfie crawls into the hole.

Amber" Thanks Alfie"

We then hear him in the tunnel chatting.

Alfie "Hey, little guy, why don't you just go that way?"

Nina "Who are you talking to?"

Nina"My real friends"

Alfie" Guys this tunnel is getting smaller"

Fabian" Alfie, can you see anything?"

Alfie" Yes this tunnel is getting smaller"

Then we all hear lots of noise and it sounded like the tunnel was collapsing in on him. We start screaming.

ALFIE!

Story Notes

So Eddie assures Charlie he has a very talented twin sister (isn't that sweet) and Sibuna finally figure out their dead end but will it cause Alfie his life. (Probably not but stay tuned anyway)

Authors Notes

Hope you liked this, tell me what you think down below.

Like/Comment/Follow

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.7K 538 41
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Book three of the Princess Eleanora series. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
1K 309 23
UPDATIONS: Completed NOTE: Story is in journal format "And by prophecy shall it be revealed... Two made by the bond of the halfling's blood... Shall...
216 33 17
-Completed- Emily is about to start a new life with her Mum and her brother Tyler after her dad died. Everything seems to get better until the night...
The Goodbye Note Por emma<3

Ficção Adolescente

1.6K 384 36
*COMPLETED* Ever since Emily's twin, Emma, died in a car crash, Emily has been looking for a note that Emma used her last words to tell Emily about...