Family Above Everything βœ”οΈ

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-Characters
-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-63
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-78
-79
-80
Epilogue
End
Bonus Chapter

-58

6.6K 619 25
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Nandini pulled out her reception dress from the packet to see it.... she hnag that in front her in the closet and took a few steps back only to get her waist got wrapped in the most peaceful embrace....

raising her head she looked at her husband who gave a peck on the side of her lips before looking at the dress... nandini too looked at the dress with a smile before wrapping her arms around his which were resting on her tummy....

"Alya did a great job! No?"

Nandini asked on which manik just pushed his head on her neck as her hair were tied in a loose bun.... he nuzzled in her neck making her giggle!

"Hehe... manik stop na!"

Manik smiled and pulling back he turned nandini to him and she placed her hands on his shoulder... while manik moved his both hand on her back saying...

"I was thinking..."

He stopped and held the blouse hooks to open one of it... nandini stood there all calm keeping her arms around his neck.... manik smiled even more at her and continued....

"Hum reception py thora late chaly jaty hayn!"

Saying so he moved forward opening the second hook of her blouse... nandini too leaned forward and as their lips were about to get indulge in a beautiful kiss nandini pushed him back with a playfull smile on her lips...

"Later Mr.Malhotra, its our reception and we have to go on time!"

Manik looked at her with his mouth open and his hands in the air.... he looked at nandini eyeing the dress while her hands were busy hooking back the blouse.... as she was done she looked at manik from above her shoulder to see him making a bad face leaning to the mirror and his arms around his chest....

"Get going, nhi to alya or mukti khud a ky nikaly gi bahir!"

As it was a que alya and mujti bragged inside with navya and came to the closet....

"Chal manik nikal!"

Mukti spoke making manik roll his eyes while nandini stop back her laugh.... he looked at the trio who were waiting for him to go...

"Fine, ja rha hun!"

Saying so he walked towards nandini and holding her arm he pulled nandini to her and leaning closer mumbled in her ear...

"I am going to take revenge of taht stunt you played on me, so be ready Mrs. Manik Malhotra!"

And he kissing her cheek winked at her before walking out laeving his wife blushing.... mukti and alya nodded their head in disbelief while navya bit her lips holding her chuckle back....

"Come Mrs. Bride lets get you ready!"

Alya said on which nandini smiled the soon she started to get ready for the reception...

.....................

Manik smiled at his wife who was sitting on the couch which was placed on the stage with alya, mukti, navya and aryaman talking.... she was looking beautiful in her off white colored maxi...

He looked back at cabir who was looking at the door and spoke out...

"Wohhh, look manik who is here!"

Abhi and dhruv who were standing with them looked at the door with manik and saw Soha coming inside the reception hall with angry face.... while Harshad was coming behind her running trying to stop her....

"And the Drama is going to begain!"

Abhi spoke taking a sip of his drink while manik rolled his eyes and cabir and dhruv chuckled...

They all looked at Soha waiting for her to come to him but instead they saw Soha taking angry steps towards the stage... and in a blink manik ran towards the stage....

Soha stood in front nandini who looked at her so did others and she held nandini's arm to make her stand...

"You..."

Nandini's arm got snatched from soha as Aryam pulled nandini to him and stood in front  her with angry look....

"Watch your tone miss!"

By then manik and Harshad reached them.... manik stood beside nandini holding her from her shoulders who was shocked to see Soha this angry.... harshad looked at Manik saying...

"Im really sorry manik, i am taking her away!"

"No we are not!"

Soha shouted at Harshad and looked at nandini from behind Aryaman and spoke...

"And you, tum jesi larkion ko mein achay sy janti hun, jahan dekha ko..."

"Stop right there Soha!"

She was stopped in between listening to manik's shout... he looked at Harshad and spoke..

"You better take her away, orelse i might do something which I shouldn't have! Its our reception and I don't want to ruin it!"

Harshad just nodded and dragged Soha with him who was trying to took away her hand from his grip while glaring at nandini....

After they went Raj and Raman with their wifes looked after the guests while manik looked at nandini who was busy gathering the words which was just thrown to her....
Manik held her elbow and then cupped her face with his other hand....

"Nandini"

Nandini looked at him on which he spoke....

"Just ignore it, its your day! Enjoy it!"

Saying so he pecked her forehead on which nandini passed him a small smile still not her best one.... but manik just smiled and walked away knowing he can bring that smile back...

.....................

Rab Ki Qawali Hai Ishq Koi (the voice rang in the reception arena gaining everyone's attention)
Dil Ki Diwali Hai Ishq Koi (nandini's lips lifted for a beautiful smile as she roamed her eyes around to find him)
Mehki Si Pyaali Hai Ishq Koi (and there he stood coming in front her from back making her smile with adoration in her eyes)
Subah Ki Laali Hai Ishq (manik winked at nandini making her look down while the boys hooted)
Girta Sa Jharna Hai Ishq Koi (manik walked up to the stage while everyone else got down ans stood on the side)
Uthta Sa Kalma Hai Ishq Koi (he bend down and placed his hand infront nandini while saying the words)
Saanson Mein Lipta Hai Ishq Koi (nandini smiled placing her hand on his as he winked at her before making her stand)
Aankhon Mein Dikhta Hai Ishq (both of the walked down while the people looked at the couple with a smile)
Mere Dil Ko
Tu Jaan Se Juda Kar De (standing in the middle manik smiled while singing and pulled her to him)
Yun Bas Tu Mujhko Fanaa Kar De
Mera Haal Tu, Meri Chaal Tu
Bas Kar Aashiqana (nandini looked at him with wide eyes while manik smirked oulling her close and placed his forehead on her's)
Tere Waaste Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana (other couples gathered them dancing in a round circles)
Rab Ki Qawali Hai Ishq Koi
Dil Ki Diwali Hai Ishq Koi (nandini wrapped her arms around his back placing her hand on his chest)
Mehki Si Pyaali Hai Ishq Koi
Subah Ki Laali Hai Ishq (manik closed his eyes pulling her close while swinging thier bodies together)
Saath-Saath Chalte-Chalte Haath Chhoot Jayenge
Aisi Raahon Mein Milo Naa (manik rounded his arms around her as her back touched his front with a big smile on her lips!)
Baatein-Baatein Karte-Karte Raat Kat Jaayegi
Aisi Raaton Mein Milo Naa (the two elder couples looked at each other and then at their kids with a smile seeing them so much happy)
Kya Hum Hain, Kya Rab Hai
Jahaan Tu Hai Wahin Sab Hai (manik sang dancing with nandini telling her all the lyrics)
Tere Lab Mile Mere Lab Khile
Ab Door Kya Hai Jaana (manik touched his lips with her finger tips making nandini lsap his hand and he smirked while singing)
Tere Waaste Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana (he pulled her to him making her hands go to her chest... she punched his chest playfully)
Tere Waaste Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana
Mera Ishq Sufiyana (manik ended the song with a soft kiss on her cheek which made nandini hide her face in his chest feeling shy)

.......................

Finally i got done with it!
Was working on it from 3 hours!
Do let me know about the update!
Will be waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 2.1K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...
161K 7.6K 45
This story revolves mainly around Nandini and Manik aka Manan. This story is how both will fall in love but they won't express their love. One mistak...
23.6K 1.7K 14
πŸ’› This FF starts after Talent hunt πŸ’™
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

6.6K 789 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...