Long Lost ~completed~

By Sarahbear1089

At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their... More

Characters
Pain
I have Brothers?
New Home
The Pill
Rules
School
Secret
Party
Silence
The Help I Need
Business Trip
Restless
Back to school
Volleyball tryouts
Heart
Relax
It will be okay
Heart Surgery
Recovery
Park Day
Something is wrong
Emergency
Help her
End of Recovery
Flight
Arrival
1st day troubles
The city
Hangout
First day online
Weekend
Run
Going home
Secrets
Worry
Man in the shadows
Koda
Safe For Now?
First Morning with Matthew
Games
Message
AUTHOR NOTE
Sent off
Hostage
Rescue
Safe and Sound
Vincent
Welcome to my House
Caught
Explosion
Explosion (Matteo + Vincent)
The Date (Ending Part 2)
Couple (FINAL PART 3)
Update
Epilogue

Aftermath (Ending part 1)

1.4K 32 2
By Sarahbear1089

When I had started to awake from my little slumber, I heard voices, whispers filling the silent car. I began to rustle around in my spot uncomfortably.

"Hurry take a picture..she's waking up." Somebody mumbled and then I heard the snap of a camera. I groaned, thinking why the hell someone is taking pictures of me.

When I peeled my eyes opened I felt the warmth of someone's body wrapped around me. A smile popped on my face seeing that it was Vincent.

However when I became more aware of my surroundings I saw the twins giggling mischievously in their seats. My eyebrows furrowed and I smacked Giovanni's arm lightly, "Did you take a picture of me?" I asked curiously and he nodded slowly with a big grin on his face.

I gasped and tried to snatch his phone from his hands. I didn't like that he took pictures of me and Vincent cuddling in the car,

Giovanni gripped his phone tightly and slid it underneath his behind so that I couldn't reach for it and get it. I scowled at him and huffed, looking away.

"What are you guys fighting about?" I heard Matteo ask us from the front of the car. His attention was still on the road, but it was like he has eyes on the back of his head.

"Giovanni took a picture of me!" I whined loudly and i heard Matteo chuckle under his breath. He took Giovanni's side. What a traitor..

I crossed my arms and looked out the window trying to focus my thoughts away from everything. Suddenly Vincent stirred in his sleep and I watched him wake up slowly.

I smiled and laid on his shoulder, trying to get comfortable. In the back seat it was the twins, Vincent and me. The front seats were Matteo and Luca, everyone else was in another car.

When I noticed where we were, Matteo had come across a driveway and slowed down before the gate unlocked. I watched everything open up and when the house was brought into my view I gasped.

Matthew's house looked like a castle, the exterior was made out of brick and stone, the roofs were pointed and there was many connecting parts of the main piece. We pulled into the driveway and when I looked behind us I saw Matthew's car driving behind us, the gate closing behind them.

Matteo parked the car and everybody started to get out. I opened the door and went to get out but the movement made my back start searing with pain. I winced and stumbled to the ground, my hand placed on my back.

I felt the fluid from the burn boils that had popped ooze down my back and I immediately pulled my hand away with disgust. I wonder if Dante also has bad burns like mine.

Vincent grabbed my wrist to steady me and I gulped nervously while Matteo came over right away.

"Bella, follow me inside Lorenzo is waiting for you and Dante." He said softly and I nodded walking into the house. My skin was burning so bad, even the slightest touch or movement sent waves of pain up my back. Vincent followed after me while holding my hand and Matteo brought me to the first bathroom he could find.

There stood Lorenzo with a large white medical kit on the marble white countertop. The bathroom was pretty large with a glass shower and a large jacuzzi tub. It was beautiful, but right now I was in so much pain I wanted to just get it done and over with.

I took a seat on the edge of the bathtub and closed my eyes tightly. I felt Lorenzo start washing the area with lukewarm water and I inhaled sharply, trying my best not to cry out in agony.

Vincent squeezed my hand to reassure that everything will be alright. Once Lorenzo finished cleaning the burn area he bandaged it up with bandages for burns.

Finally I felt a bit better after the pain eased and I sighed in relief. My eyes were teary but no tears ran down my cheeks. I shouldn't be crying..it wasn't even that bad.

Out of nowhere the door opened and Dante walked in with a grouchy face. Matthew was right behind him and kept nudging him to hurry in.

"I said I'm fine! What don't you understand." Dante grumbled and took a seat by me. I looked up at him and gave a small smile, trying to lighten his mood but he seemed insisted that he was alright.

I peeked at his back and saw that it was only red and a bit blistery. I guess my skin is just more sensitive than his.

Lorenzo got to work on cleaning Dante's back and I watched him bandage it up quickly. He was really quick and efficient when it came to medical help. I guess that was really useful when it comes to being in the Mafia.

Dante had a straight face on the whole time as Lorenzo fixed up everything. I was impressed because my back was hurting a whole lot during the process.

I decided to go explore instead of watching and I grabbed Vincent's hand to steady myself when I stood up.

"Matteo I'm going to go look around with Vincent~" I hummed softly and slowly headed out the bathroom door. I was afraid I was going to get lost in this huge mansion. It wasn't as big as ours, it's just that I didn't know my way around it well. So I thought the best idea was to venture out.

"Alright Bella be careful. Vincent make sure she doesn't irritate her burn on her back!" I heard Matteo shout from the bathroom and I giggled at his mention of me.

Vincent stopped walking and I slowed down, looking at him. "What's wrong?" I questioned him and he looked down at me with sad eyes: "I thought I lost you today.." he whispered and leaned down to my face. I gulped and looked him in his emerald eyes. I always get lost in those wonderful eyes.

He lightly placed his soft lips on mine and I smiled into the kiss. He was so gentle, making sure he did not hurt me at all.

I pulled away and giggled as he put a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love you..how about we go on a date later today, does that sound good?" He asked me and I froze immediately.

I've never been on a date..what am I supposed to wear..would my brothers even let me go on a date with Vincent. My mind began to wander but I was pulled away from my thoughts when Vincent lifted my head up to look at him.

"It's fine if you don't want to. I mean you're probably stressed out and all. I understand that." He said gently and I shook my head right away. I wanted to go on the date, it's just that I had no clothes right now.

"No no, I'll go on the date. I just don't have any nice clothes.." I muttered and looked down at my feet that I have been shuffling back and forth for awhile now.

Vincent widened his eyes at the new information, "oh yes sorry I forgot about that. How about we go shopping first and then go on the date?" He mentioned the idea and I nodded my head agreeing to it.

"That sounds good~" I hummed and grabbed his hand, entwining his fingers with mine. I was very excited for this so called date, I wonder where we'd go, or what we'd do. I've always wanted to go on a picnic date, but it'll probably just be at a fancy restaurant. I'm okay with that, it's just not my thing to eat at expensive places.

Vincent gave me a big grin as he pulled me through the hallway in which we took to get to the bathroom when we first arrived. "Let's go ask your brothers first. They'll probably want to go to the store too." He said softly and I bit my lower lip, thinking for a bit.

"Alright, but I need a new shirt." I mentioned and he nodded, ruffling my hair. My shirt was burnt through, the edges of the fabric black and charcoaled. It would be embarrassing to walk around in public like this.

"You can borrow my hoodie if you want." Vincent responded quietly and I nodded with a sheepish smile from ear to ear on my face. I was totally going to keep his hoodie cause It looked cool too with the designs on it.

"Thank you~" I muttered as he slipped the hoodie off his body and over his head. I stared at his amazing form and my cheeks turned a tint of red. I know it's a bit rude to just sit here and stare, so I looked away with respect and he handed me his hoodie.

I giggled and entered a random room that was next to me. I wanted to take my ruined shirt off so that I wasn't wearing something dirty. I hated when my clothes were really filthy because it reminded me of my childhood. I don't want to remember my childhood..I hated it so much.

I closed the door behind me and I slithered out of my torn shirt to change into Vincent's hoodie. Once it was on all the way I sighed and stepped out of the room. There stood Vincent, his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the wall waiting for me.

I smiled warmly and motioned for him to follow me to the bathroom where Matteo was. I was going to ask him to get the guys together so we could leave and go shopping.

"Can you ask Matteo pleaseee..I'm too nervous." I whined and Vincent chuckled at my request. It was true, I didn't really want to ask Matteo to go to the store so I could get clothes to go on a date. But I mean I don't really need to say I'm going on a date right now. Maybe I'll just tell him about it later.

"Fine fine, but next time you have to ask." He said and I groaned, crossing my arms. I hated asking people for things because I'm scared to hear what their reply would be.

"What did you want to ask me?" I heard a voice echo through the hallway and I gulped nervously. Immediately I knew it was Matteo from the voice. I looked up at him and I chewed my inner cheek anxiously.

"I um.." I couldn't mutter out any words to form a sentence so Vincent decided to speak for me.

"Well Bella was talking about clothes and I guess you guys also need some outfits so we were wondering if we could go to the mall or something." Vincent stated and Matteo raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"That's all you wanted to ask? Well why didn't you say anything Principessa, of course we can go!" He chimed and patted my head lightly. A small smile lit up my face and I nodded happily.

"Okayy! Can we go now?" I asked curiously since I needed to make time for our date later. I really hoped we could leave sooner than later.

Matteo looked at Lorenzo and Dante and they nodded their heads slightly. He looked back at me and grinned. "That should be fine, go put your shoes on and we can leave. But you should go put Koda in a room somewhere just incase he pees in the house or something. I think Luca has him outside on a leash for now." Matteo stated and I sighed softly remembering that I left Koda in the car. I felt bad that I am now forgetting about him. I want to give him all my attention, but it seems impossible to do now.

"I'll go bring him inside." I mumbled and started walking away, pulling Vincent along with me but he stopped walking when Matteo spoke.

"Actually I'd like if Vincent stayed here while you get Koda. I want to speak with him." Matteo said and a pout formed on my face when I felt Vincent's hand leave mine. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Matteo usually doesn't have anything to say to him, but maybe it's something important.

"Alright make sure everyone is ready to go once I'm done getting Koda inside." I said quietly and skipped to the front door. When I got outside I saw Koda tied to a long yellow lead. He was sitting patiently, waiting for me to get him. I smiled and unhooked him from the lead before bringing him inside. He barked, squirming around in my grasp while I attempted to put him in an unknown room.

He was probably very unhappy for leaving him all alone for so long. I just hope he doesn't hate me or anything.

I crouched down and placed him gently on the floor before petting his head, my fingers ran through his fur and I scratched behind his ears. "Don't worry I'll play with you tomorrow. I love you Kodie." I whispered and gave him a tiny kiss on his snout before I stood up and left. He whined at the door and I sighed trying my best not to go back and comfort him.

Once I closed the door behind me I headed over to the foyer where the front door was. I saw my brothers and Vincent walking outside to the cars. I smiled and ran up behind them, trying to catch up.

"Are we going to the mall now?" I asked excitedly and Giovanni nodded right away. I couldn't wait to go buy some pretty dresses. I walked to the car and Antonio opened the car door for me and I scooted my way into the backseat. Vincent sat beside me then Dante sat beside Vincent.
Matteo got in the driver's seat and Luca in the front. The others got in the car with Matthew and we drove off to the mall.

----------------------

When we arrived I saw a gigantic building with many stores around it. We pulled into the parking lot and took a spot right up front. I waited for everyone to get out of the car before I did since I wanted to talk to Vincent for a second.

Once Matteo, Luca and Dante got out I grabbed Vincent's hand and he looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly as he turned his body to face me. I bit my lower lip and looked down, "I was just wondering what Matteo wanted to talk to you about." I mentioned and he widened his eyes right away.

"Oh it was nothing, don't worry about it," he insisted and I frowned, nodding my head. I was a bit upset that he wouldn't tell me what they talked about, but I guess it's okay. I mean I don't really need to know, I just want to know.

I opened my door and stepped out quietly, trying not to draw attention to myself. I knew that if anybody notice my sad face they would bombard me with so many questions.

We headed inside the mall and I immediately started to look at my surroundings. There was a variety of stores, some expensive and some that were cheaper clothes.

I started walking towards the average stores to go buy some T-shirts and some regular, comfy clothing. However I was stopped when Luca spoke. "Where are you going Bella? Come on follow us this way." He shouted out since I was farther away from the group. I looked back at the store I was going to go to before I turned around and went back to them.

"What store are we going to?" I asked confused on why we were heading this way.

"We're going to Louis Vuitton first then some other stores but after Louis Vuitton you can pick some stores to go to with Vincent while we shop." Matteo said and then went back to whispering a conversation with Matthew.

I cross my arms and followed them through crowds of people. Vincent was next to me, his right arm placed on my lower back and his hand gripped my right hip, pulling me closer to his side. I giggled since his fingers tickled my side and he looked down at me with a big grin on his face.

I blushed and looked away, slowly putting my arms back down to where they hung on both my sides. I was slowly getting more comfortable with being touchy in public. However, I still felt embarrassed to be so close to him with so many people around.

"Are you alright?" He asked, seeing my facial expression change drastically. I looked up at him and nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine..I just don't like crowds." I mumbled and before he could reply we made it to the store my brothers wanted to go too.

I slowly walked side by side with Vincent, starting to feel paranoid that people were looking at me. My breathing fastened as my eyes deceived me and made me believe everybody was talking about me.I felt like they were staring through my clothes, seeing the disgusting flaws.

Vincent squeezed my hand gently, trying to pull me out from my thoughts. Tears were steaming down my face and in matter of seconds, my brothers were in front of me, ushering me to a seat where there was nobody.

"Bella what's wrong?" Matteo asked me as he tried to wipe away my waterfall of tears. I sobbed and grasped the fabric of my pants. People started to notice the scene I was causing so I took a deep breath, sniffling softly, trying to calm down.

"I..I'm okay..can I go shop by myself now.." I whispered and Matteo sighed lightly.

"I don't want to pester you..so you can go shop with Vincent alright. Vincent keep her safe, call me if something happens." Matteo said sternly and Vincent nodded before helping me up from the seat.

I kept my head hung low and decided it was best to just stay quiet. "Why are you letting her go. Clearly something is wrong." I heard Matthew ask Matteo as I walked away with Vincent, but by the time Matteo replied I was too far away.

After a bit of walking Vincent brought me into a store that had some beautiful dresses in them. He stopped in front of me and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Pick anything you'd like love. I'll pay for it alright." He said softly and I nodded, giving him a tiny smile. He wiped my tear stained cheeks and ushered me inside the small store. There was nobody inside, just a cashier at the register.

I sighed in relief and started looking around the store for a dress that I liked. A few caught my eye so I slipped them off the rack and held them in my hands. When I was done grabbing some dresses I decided to try them on so I could choose my favorite one.
"I'm going to go try them on I'll be back." I told him and left to the fitting room. I found an empty stall and stepped inside. I closed the door behind me, locking it and then I changed out of the hoodie and started trying on all the dresses.

I found one I really liked, it was red, tight but not too tight, went down to my thighs and had a v shaped cut on top. I put the ones I didn't like in the bin and I stepped out of the stall.

I noticed that Vincent wasn't with me anymore the second I walked out. I gulped nervously and clutched the dress tightly in my arms. I didn't see him anywhere near me so I began to walk around looking for him. Did he leave me here...

"Vincent.." I called out his name quietly and soon as I turned the corner I heard voices.

I sighed in relief, but when I saw Vincent there was a girl kissing him, his hands placed on her shoulders. I gasped and dropped my dress. My heart ached at the sight and as soon as I stepped away, Vincent pushed the girl away and ran towards me.

"Bella..wait let me explain!" He shouted out at me as I ran away from the scene crying. I stumbled a bit and tripped on the floor causing my knee to ache in pain.

Vincent caught up, he was panting heavily and tried to help me up, but I pushed him away stubbornly. I stood up myself and crossed my arms, staring up at him.

"Listen Bella, I wasn't kidding her okay..she kissed me the second she heard you come over. I was just shocked and didn't push her away in time. Please forgive me..I'm sorry for making you upset." He explained sincerely and I took a deep breath, hesitant in forgiving him, but I decided I should.

"Fine..I forgive you..and I'm sorry for running off." I mumbled and he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a big hug. "Also..you dropped this," he said and handed me the red dress that I was going to buy.

"But I didn't buy it yet." I informed him and he shook his head immediately. I didn't want to shoplift so I don't know why he is acting like it's alright.

"I know the owner I can just send him the money for it. Don't worry~" he whispered in my ear and placed a small kiss on my jaw.

I giggled as his warm lips brushed against my skin, it sent shivers down my neck. Vincent let go of me and wiped away the few tears that fell before he pulled me towards another store. This store had a variety of clothes, but mostly T-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants and shorts. They also weren't expensive which I like because then I can go on a shopping spree with so many options.

"Go pick out everything you want~ I'll stay right here and wait alright." He told me and I nodded as I skipped around the store grabbing things I liked. When I was done I had a handful of clothes in my arms consisting of all the things I could find. I walked over to Vincent and he chuckled seeing the pile of clothes I held.

"Here let me help you." He said kindly and start to grab some clothes to hold. Once I could finally see where I was walking again, he led me to the cash registers so we could check out. I put all my clothes down and the old lady began to ring them up, placing them in a bag right after.

"Your total will be $359." She stated and my eyes widened as I heard the price.

"Oh um..I should put some things back." I rambled to myself and Vincent shushed me. He took out his wallet and pulled out his card debit card.

"It's fine. I did say you could get everything you want." He said and looked at me with a smirk as he put the card into the payment terminal. I watched the screen say payment accepted and the woman handed my bags over to me.

"That's a nice boyfriend you got there sweetheart. He's a good one, keep him." She said softly and I blushed, grabbing my bags and running out of the store with Vincent following behind me.

"Hey wait for me!" He whined and soon caught up, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me off the ground slightly. I squealed, almost dropping my bags.

He put me down and smiled, "let's go find your brothers so we could leave and get ready for our date." Vincent said and pulled me through crowds to find them.

I wasn't going to lie, I was still super scared and nervous for my first date ever. What if he doesn't even like me after this.. I just hope everything goes well.

4062 words

Sorry guys for such a late update. I tried to make this chapter longer but I was so busy. My mom is having surgery soon for breast cancer so i don't know if I'll update like usual. : ( I hope you enjoy this chapter though. Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.5K 73
8 year old Alessia never had the best life. From being taken away from her family at a very young age to being diagnosed with cancer while dealing w...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

818K 16.3K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
60.1K 1.3K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
301K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...