scars (Aaron carpenter)

By you_were_my_PARADISE

scar [skahr] noun 'A lasting aftereffect of trouble, especially a lasting psychological injury resulting fro... More

Prologue and Trailer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Not a real chapter.
31. (Somewhat mature...)
IM BAACK!
32.
33.
34.
im sorry
Sequal?
Help.
SEQUEL!

Epilogue

3.4K 89 111
By you_were_my_PARADISE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! YAY!
I'm telling you now, it's probably gonna be short. Sorry.

Listen to the song in the side while you're reading! XD

------------------------------
1 year later

"Honey hurry up." He shouted, just the mere sound of his voice making me smile.

"Oh shut up I'm almost done." Once I curled the last strand of my silky hair, that I recently got lightened, I looked up at him.

He smiled kindly at me admiring my hair. " it's beautiful, just like you," he whispered leaning down planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I can't believe I ever hated you, you're perfect," I smiled contently at him.

"I love you Austin."

He smiled widely at me, probably feeling proud of the fact he stole my heart. Not completely though. There's a piece of my heart, a big piece, that won't allow me to fully love him the way I want to. And I don't know why.

He stood behind me placing his hands on my skinny hips. Trailing hot kisses down my neck. I tilted my head allowing him more room.

"So beautiful." He whispered kissing my neck. "So funny." He repeated another compliment kissing my cheek this time. "So perfect." he grinned before kissing my lips.

It was a short kiss but it was still sweet. I smiled at him as he pulled away. "Oh, baby." He whispered "you got a letter in the mail."

He handed me a small envelope, an I took it slowly. Who would send me a letter, I don't talk to anyone except Austin.

I looked down at the envelop, freezing in my place. 'Original Magcon boys.' Was neatly printed on it in cursive.

"Who's that babe?" Austin asked peering over my shoulder.

"Just some old friends of mine." I half lied.

"Oh." He mumbled kissing my shoulder "I'm gonna go, I have plans."

I looked up "to where and with whom?" I asked genuinely curious.

"None of your damn business!" He hissed walking out. I'm really getting sick of his snappy attitude.

I shrugged and walked over to my bed, and sat down. I carefully and slowly tore open the envelope being sure not to rip the letter. I took out the neatly folded letter and unfolded it holding it on my lap.

'dear Chloe,

We formally invite you to attend the reunion tour for the original Magcon boys. Not as a guest but as a performer/star.

You were requested by all boys and we also agree to let you join this tour for the reunion, we also think you'd attract more guests due to the fact your a girl and the friendship you have with the boys.

Anyways please except this invitation, first meet up will be on 6-2-16, in Detroit MI (I forgot what the conventional center in Detroit was called sorry.) at 5:00pm. No need to email or call ahead of time, just show up, and a bit early.

Yours sincerely,

The boys!'

I smiled at this. They remember me. I looked back over the letter. 'First meet up will be 6-2-16.' That's today. What the hell, how long did Austin have this letter.

I looked at the time seeing it was 3:00pm.

I ran downstairs, Austin and I's house, and slipped on a pair of sparkly vans. To go with my black shirt that said 'stressed, depressed and band obsessed,' In sparkles.

I'm only going so I can see and spend time with the other 10 boys, not Aaron. He probably didn't even want me to come.

I sigh at the way my heart sped up at the thought of seeing Aaron. It's fear. I tell myself, fear that he will be there. That's it, I hate him.

I put my key into the ignition and started up my car. Pulling out of my driveway and programming the convention center into my new iPhone 6. Not the 6+, those are way to big.

As I drove I thought of ways to tell Austin I was gonna be on tour with the boy I had a thing with. Would he be mad? Of course he would, it's Austin. I don't know why though, I have no feelings for Aaron and Austin knows that.

Soon enough the gps on my phone told me I reached my destination. I looked around and say where I was suppose to be. I pulled in and put my car in park, taking out my keys and putting them in my pocket.

I sat in the car for what felt like forever, but was only ten minutes, just thinking of how this could unfold.

Finally I grew a pair of women balls and got out of my car and walked towards the building.

Here we go. A new start, a new beginning.

THE END!!

(Haha April fools, please go on)

I put my hand on the door and pushed it open, and of course it was a squeaky door and everybody was looking at me. Everybody.

I smiled awkwardly. And added an awkward wave.

"Oh my god!" Someone screamed.

I looked over to see Savannah running towards me with Nat and all the other girls in tow. They all tackled me, a few of them kissing my cheek.

As soon as they backed away from me I was tackled again. But this time by the boys, well except Aaron, of course.

I was crying by this point. I've missed these energetic people so much, it hurt to leave without even saying goodbye.

But Aaron told them and one by one they sent me 'goodbye' and 'I love you' emails and texts.

I smiled at them wiping my tears away. "I missed you guys."

They all gave me bright smiles hugging me one last time before the crowd faded and they all went to set up or help with other little things.

I was happy Aaron didn't talk to me, I wouldn't be able to take it. But my happiness was ruined when he walked over to me.

With Stacy in his hand.

Like a puppy dog she stood beside him and a little behind him with a smile on her face the opposite of Aaron who had a bored expression on his face. Until his eyes met mine that is. His eyes, I swear got brighter, eh it was probably just me imagining things.

"Hey Chloe." The she-devil smirks at me grasping onto Aaron's hand, as if to show she won the game I wasn't even aware we were playing, I didn't know Aaron was a prize. If I knew I would have played harder.

"Hey why don't you go talk to the boys?" He whispered to the girl I hated the most in the world. She frowned but replaced it so quickly I wasn't even sure It was really there.

"I-I should go." I stuttered my heart pounding in my chest. I hate this.

Why did he have to walk up to me, of all people? He hates me, he broke my heart in spite of me. He used me, I was his charity case.

Suddenly there was a slight pressure on my wrist, I winced in pain not from the pressure but because of my cuts, and I was being dragged into an empty room.

He grabbed my waist and gently pressed me against a wall putting his lips so close to my neck I could feel his hot breath fanning me.

For a minute he just stood there taking deep breaths and taking in my sent. And suddenly he sighed, almost lovingly.

"Aaron stop." I whispered to hypnotized by his touch to sound demanding " you choose Stacy."

"No." He said softly "you choose Stacy."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. How stupid is he? I'm not with Stacy he is.

"You're the one who chose to leave not me." He whispered into my ear.

"You cheated." I sighed, trying to walk away, but he still had me pinned against the wall.

He sighed pulling his head up to look me dead in the eyes. His eyes got so dark, and full of something I couldn't quite understand. Lust maybe? No couldn't be.

"I will get you back, Chloe Schanez." He whispered in my ear, it was so demanding, and determined it made me shudder " I promise."

And with that he walked away.

-----------------------
Okay guys so that is the actual end! I'm so sorry.

Yay! My first ever FINISHED book! I'm so proud of myself! I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it! It means a lot for those of you who stuck around even after the looong waits! So thank you, thank you, thank you! You're truly amazing.

Anyways,

Sequel or naw?

For a sequel to be written im gonna need a lot of people to agree. Cause I'm not gonna write it if you don't want it. :)

Btw if there is a sequel chapters will be pre-written and frequently updated.

Thank you for joining me on this journey! <3

Twitter: @the_fangirl21
Help me reach my goal! 👆👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 311 61
An arrow can only be shot buy pulling it backwards So when life is pulling you back with difficulties, it means it is going to launch you into somet...
196K 7.6K 49
[tw: self harm, depression, suicide, etc.] josh is your regular popular kid. everyone admires him at school. his life is perfect. tyler is the sad ki...
107K 4.2K 58
What was a Keeper without his Protector's love and affection to keep him alive? Tyler Joseph. What was a man who had never been a Protector before bu...