Marvel smut/images

بواسطة kaiavengerssmut

Smut and images for the marvel cast and their characters (marvel and other)! المزيد

Disclaimer
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Sam wilson x Bucky Barnes (one-shot)
Stucky x reader (one-shot)
Bucky barnes x f!reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (drabble)
Sharon Carter x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (drabble)
Avengers x reader (drabble)
Avengers x reader (drabbe)
Avengers x Reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Stucky x reader (drabble)
Natasha Romanoff x reader (drabble)
Preserum!Steve Rogers x reader (one-shot)
Stucky x Reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Ransom Drysdale x reader (drabble)
Natasha Romanff x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Stucky x reader (drabble)
Loki Laufeyson x reader (one-shot)
Thor Odinson x reader (drabble)
Charles/Ransom x reader (one-shot)
Wanda Maximoff x reader (one-shot)
Chris Evans x reader (drabble)
Loki laufeyson x reader (drabble)
Ransome Drysdale x Reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (one-shot)
Peter Parker x reader (one-shot)
Colin Shea x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Colin Shea x reader (one-shot)
Chris Evans x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Colin Shea x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (one-shot)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (drabble)
Wanda Maximoff x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x reader (one-shot)
Jimmy Woo x reader (one-shot)
Natasha Romanoff x reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes (drabble)
Steve/Bucky/Thor x Reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x Reader (One-shot)
Stucky x reader (drabble)
Sam wilson x bucky barnes (drabble)
Peggy Carter x reader (drabble)
Sam Wilson x Reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (one-shot)
Steve x Sam x Bucky (Drabble)
Sam Wilson x reader (drabble)
Ransom Drysdale x reader (drabble)
Steve rogers x reader (drabble)
Peter Parker x reader (drabble)
Steve/Bucky/Sam x reader (one-shot)
Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers (drabble)
30s!Bucky/preserum!Steve x reader (drabble)
Bucky/Steve/Natasha x f!reader (one-shot)
Bucky/Natasha x f!reader (drabble)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (drabble)
Ransom Drysdale x f!reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)
Stucky x f!Reader (drabble)
Druig x f!reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)
Chris Evans x f!reader (drabble)
Steve Rogers x f!reader (drabble)
Steve/Bucky/Natasha x f!reader (one-shot)
Bucky Barnes x f!reader (one-shot)

Bucky/Steve/Natasha x f!reader (One-shot)

24.3K 251 82
بواسطة kaiavengerssmut

Double dating
Pairings | Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers x Natasha romanoff x british!reader
Warnings | smut, foursome, oral (male and female receiving), mlm, wlw, slight dirty talk
Word count | 1.2k
Summary | you, Steve, Bucky and Nat all spend the night together

It all started when the mission to England got cancelled, once you'd all already arrived of course.

It being your home country and all, the four of you decided to stay so you could spend some time somewhere more familiar again.

You, Steve, Bucky and Natasha had all spent the day hopping between tourist attractions and cafes all over London, trusting your now-limited knowledge of the underground to cart the four of you from place to place.

To be frank, the day was exhausting with all the walking and small talk you and Nat had made with workers and locals. Despite this, Bucky was set on the idea of going out drinking in a pub, so you finally conceded and the three of you agreed to accompany him.

...
Upon arriving back to your hotel, you hiccuped a laugh - arm slung loosely over Nat's shoulder as you chatted and giggled.

It took you a few attempts, but after a moment you managed to swipe your keycard and get into your shared room.

Bucky and Steve barrelled in behind the two of you, lips locked and hands grabbing at each other desperately.

You and Nat shared a glance before the redhead shrugged, her slim fingers sliding up into your hair to pull you down into a rough kiss.

Her lips were silky soft, pillowy against yours, as she curled her tongue agonisingly slow over your bottom lip.

She hummed into your mouth as your own lips parted, a sigh transferring from yours as Nat tilted her head slightly for better access.

She let her tongue slide into your mouth, exploring you; her free hand kneeled gently over the swell of your breasts, her thumb and pointer finger pinching at your nipples through your dress.

"Oh, Natasha." You moaned, letting your head roll back to give her access to your neck as she simpered.

"You're missing the show, boys." She gloated, pressing a line of kisses down the column of your throat, a trail of red lipstick highlighting your skin.

Steve and Bucky looked over to you two, with Bucky's legs already wrapped around Steve's slim hips. The latter's hands were bound with Bucky's scarf around the back of one of the hotel chairs (which would most definitely be broken by the end of the night).

Upon seeing this, Nat's eyes lit up. She strode slowly, salaciously, over to the boys; her hips swung with every step she took, drawing the three people in the room in to her.

"Mmm, doesn't he look pretty?" Nat mumbled, leaning up on tip-toes to smack a wet kiss go Bucky's lips, which the man took with an equal hunger.

"I think she'd look just as beautiful." Bucky murmured back, raising an eyebrow in your direction. You felt your core clench at the thought of being at the two ex-assassins' mercy.

"You're getting ahead of me baby." Nat flirted playfully, bumping her nose against Bucky's before giving him a final peck on the lips.

She turned back to you, fire in her eyes and the Devil's smirk painted in red on her plump lips.

"What d'you think?" Nat hummed, running her hand along your collar bones to make you shiver. "You want to join your lover?" She murmured into your ear, using the same hand to tilt your chin in Steve's direction.

Bucky was already all over your boyfriend again, his lips and tongue working their way down his bare, flushed chest.

You whined quietly and Nat grinned.

"Let's get you tied up, shall we?" She suggested perkily, and all you could do was nod.

...
"Shit! Bucky, oh my god!" Steve cried, neck straining as he threw his head back in pleasure. A pink flush branched over your boyfriend's skin, spanning from the tips of his ears to the top of his chest.

Bucky moaned, a mouthful of Steve's cock resting against his tongue as he bobbed his head.

Steve was squirming, trying his hardest not to pull free of his bonds as his legs kicked and his nose scrunched up.

You could feel yourself getting hot at the sight, your pussy getting even wetter as Nat's skilled tongue made its way through your folds.

"Fuck!" You hissed as the tip of her tongue caught on your clit, before her lips were wrapped around the small bud and she was suckling it into her mouth.

"Wanna swap?" Bucky grinned, a string of Steve's precum hanging filthily from his lips.

Natasha pulled away, teeth sunk into her bottom lip as she nodded eagerly.

You and Steve both watched in awe (and possibly slight disappointment) as the two assassins crawled across the hotel room floor, meeting in the middle to share a dirty kiss.

Nat kissed the precum still attached to Bucky's lip away, their tongues mingling whilst their teeth clanked together.

They both pulled away smiling and breathless, clearly content as they resumed their paths.

"Hi, doll." Bucky simpered.

"Hi, Buck." You panted down at him, and Bucky gave you a little salute before surging forwards. "Holy shit!"

He dove straight for your clit, teeth nipping with gentle force as you writhed in your seat.

Nat watched on pridefully, knowing she'd taught her boyfriend exactly how to do that.

Steve was still breathless above her, long cock bobbing in the air and stood to attention - the tip swollen purple by now.

"Need some help, cap?" Nat smirked, and Steve groaned.

"Oh fuck you Romanoff-"

"Language, Captain." Nat snickered and Steve groaned again, letting his head loll back in frustration as Nat's slim fingers wrapped around his length.

"Shit, that's good." Steve sighed.

"Oh yeah?" Nat quirked a brow.

Bucky pulled away from your core, and you took the chance to get your own breath back.

"You still haven't felt her mouth, Stevie." Bucky grinned wolfishly before plunging back towards your pussy.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck." You chanted, "Bucky! BuckyBuckyBucky!" You could feel the smugness exuding off the super soldier as he brought you to your finish, two fingers buried in your core and his lips around your throbbing clit.

"Shit Stevie, you get to see that all the time?" Bucky pondered, licking his fingers clean. Steve could only hum in acknowledgment as Nat's tongue smoothed over his tip. "Goddamn, might have to visit you more often." Bucky sighed.

Nat raised her hand as if to say, 'no complaints here.'

"Oh my god, Romanoff." Steve moaned, voice growing oddly high pitched - how it sounds when you've got his cock shoved down your throat.

You could help but grin as you watched.

"You like that doll? Watchin' Nat gag on Stevie's dick?" Bucky simpered and you nodded absently.

"I'm coming!" Steve yelled, just as his fidgeting finally wore through the scarf tying his hands, the soft fabric ripping in two as Steve tensed with his orgasm.

Nat pulled away wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Fuck me, that was bloody incredible." You smiled, and Bucky and Nat shared a gleeful look.

"Maybe we should double date more often." Steve suggested, and no one seemed to object.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...