scar/nat daughter one shots

By ScarlettsRomanoffs

one shots <3 More

ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ
ᴀʀɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs
ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ
sɪᴄᴋ
ᴊᴏᴊᴏ ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ
sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏsʜᴏᴏᴛ
ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ
ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ
sɴᴏᴡ
ᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs
ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ
ʀᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟɪɴ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪᴘs
ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs 2
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs
ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs
Bᴜʟʟɪᴇs (2)
ᴀɴɢᴇʀ
ᴄᴏʟɪɴ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏou (ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇ
ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ
ꜰɪʀsᴛ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs
ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ
sɪsᴛᴇʀs
ᴏʜ ʙᴀʙʏ
ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
ʙɪɢ sɪʙɪʟɪɴɢs
ᴄᴏʟɪɴ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ
ᴍʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʏ/ɴ
ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ (2)
ᴍs ᴊᴏʜᴀɴssᴏɴ (3)
ᴀᴛ sᴇᴛ
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (2)
ʙɪɢ sɪsᴛᴇʀ (3)
ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
ɪᴛ's sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ
ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ
ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ
ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
ᴍᴏᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ
sᴜᴄᴄᴇssꜰᴜʟ
ᴄᴏʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ᴅʏsʟᴇxɪᴄ
ɴᴀɴɴʏ
ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsᴇᴛ
sᴡɪᴍᴍɪɴɢ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ
ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴏꜰꜰ
ᴊɪᴍᴍʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴏɴ
ᴇʟʟᴇɴ sʜᴏᴡ
ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ
ɴᴏʀᴡᴀʏ
ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ
ᴛᴀsᴋᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
ᴘᴏsᴇʀ
ᴀʟᴇxᴇɪ
ᴍᴇʟɪɴᴀ
ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ
ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs
ᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
ɪʟʟ
ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴘᴀʀᴋ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ɢʀᴏᴡɴ
sɪssʏ
ᴘʟᴀʏ
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴇ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!
New book!

ɪɴɢᴜʀᴇᴅ

8.5K 90 2
By ScarlettsRomanoffs

age: 6

THANK YOU FOR 2K+ READS I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!
                                 ♥︎
Scarlett's POV:
We are on holiday in LA with the Marvel cast (jeremy,Robert,Chris.E,Chris.H,Mark,Lizzie and y/n ofc). We are here for about a week, it's just some time off becasue we have been filming for a while.

Me and Lizzie were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee when we hear y/n running down the stairs. "Mommmmyyyyyy" she shouts running. She enters the kitchen, "mommy" she asks me. "Yes y/n" i say raising an eyebrow. She tries to copy with her eyebrow but fails which makes me and Lizzie laugh. "Not funny, anyway can i pls go outside on My Bike pls pls plsssss" she asks with a cute little face. I look at Lizzie and she has a massive smile on her face. "Yeah sure, but we have to come out with you okay" "YAY" she shouts running of to find her helmet.

Y/n runs back into the kitchen with her frozen helmet on. "y/n sweetheart, your helmet is backwards" Lizzie says laughing. Y/n walk over to Lizzie, "Can you fix it please aunt liz" "yes of course sweetie" Lizzie fix's y/n's helmet and we go out the back garden. It pretty big so there was lots of space to ride her bike.

We got outside and y/n started rideing her bike up and down the path, me and Lizzie were just having a chat sitting on the step. "Are you and y/n enjoying it here?" Lizzie asked me. "Yes i love it here it's so nice, especially this part of LA, and y/n loves it too, we actually have a photoshoot tomorrow with her, you can come if you want as the boys are all doing there own thing" "i would love to Scar but my friend from LA has asked if we could meet up so i agreed i'm sorry" Lizzie told me. "It's completely fine Liz, we can show you the photo's we you come back".

We had been talking for about 10 mintues and y/n still having so much fun.

Y/n has been going round and up and down, she went to turn a corner and skidded on the side. All we heard was screams and cry's coming for the back. Me and Lizzie rushed over to y/n to see what happend as we were just talking.

"y/n baby what happend" i ask her picking her up. She just screams cry's. i sit her on the floor and look at her arms and legs as the there were bleeding pretty badly. "Liz do you mind grabbing the first aid box" I ask Lizzie. "yeah sure no problem" she says before running inside.

"hey look your okay y/n". i try to calm her down but she isn't calming. She just screams and sobs. Lizzie comes running out with the first aid kit. Lizzie sits with y/n on her lap as she is screaming and kicking her legs. "y/n baby sit still mommy's gonna help you". Y/n stops moving much but is still crying. I put plasters and wipes y/n'a arms and legs.

I pick up y/n from Lizzie and start rocking her back and fourth. Lizzie had went inside to get some water. I was whispering sweet things into y/n's ear until i head the sobs stop and her breathing even out. I realised she was sleeping. I took her upstairs to our shared room in the holiday house we bought. I layed her on the bed and tucked her in and headed back down to Lizzie.

About a few hours later the men came home and we were all cooking dinner.

Y/n came stumbling down to stairs, i turned around and saw her. She immediately ran up to me and i picked her up and placed her on my hip while i was finishing of dinner. "How was your sleep baby" i ask her. She says nothing digs her head into my shoulder. After we finish cooking dinner we sit down and eat (obviously 🤪🤪) y/n sits there on my lap the whole time and says nothing. "Baby are you hungry" i ask her trying to get her to eat. "mm" she whines and turns her head and puts her thumb in her mouth. "What up with mini over there" Chris asks. "She fell of her bike and took a bad fall" i answer him. "Awh poor thing" Robert coos. "Y/n please eat something" i ask her. She turns her head around again and points at the pasta. I pick some up on the fork and feed it to her. She takes it of the fork with her hand and puts it in her mouth. I hear everyone laughing at the way she just picked it up. After she swallowed the pasta she put her head on my chest and once again put her thumb in her mouth, she has been doing this a lot recently. "i think we should have a games and movie night" Chris.H says. Everyone agree's and thinks it will be really fun.

After dinner, we clean up and get everything sorted. Y/n stays attached to me the whole time not letting go. We all sit down and get into teams.

team A: chris and chris
team B: jeremy, robert and mark
team C: Scarlett, Elizabeth and y/n

We are all playing monopoly at the moment but y/n just stays on my lap the whole time as we play, "YES YOU LANDED ON MY PROPERTY YOU OWE MEEE" Robert shouts to Chris. I feel y/n smile into my chest and stroke her hair. She turns around so she is now facing everyone. "oh look who came out" Jeremy teases y/n. Y/n just laughs at him. She started playing at time to time but most the time she was just fascinated with the rings on my hands. We have been playing for a while now and we decide to play a different game. We are now playing game of life. "y/n do you want a girl or a boy" Lizzie asks her. "GIRLLLLL" she shouts. Me and Lizzie laughs. "i think she said boy Liz" Chris teases. "No mister i want a girl" y/n says scrunching her nose up making everybody laugh harder than ever. "girl it is then" Lizzie laughs.

After a few hours we decide to watch a movie. (idk pick a movie) i notice y/n slightly asleep so i stand up and go to take her upstairs, she wakes up and tries to wriggle out of my arms. "no.....put......me.......down" she says. I give up and let her down, i do not want a screaming match tonight. She runs over to Liz and jumps on her lap. "Save me aunt Liz save me" she shouts. Everyone laughs again, "don't worry i will protect you y/n" Lizzie whispers to y/n.

Were watching like the 3rd movie of the night and y/n is facing me with her eyes closed. I'm assuming she is asleep, i take her from Liz but she wakes up again and try's to squirm away. "hey miss leave me alone" she says scrunching up her nose like she did the Chris hours ago. "But your tired y/n you need to sleep baby" i say to her. "nooooo.......no put me down" she whines. I grip her tighter so she can't get down. I take her upstairs and now she is full on crying. "n-no i'm not t-tired l-leave me alone" She say running out of the bedroom and back down to the living room. She runs to the sofa and sits by herself.

(one of these things)

She lies across it sideway with her head resting on the arm and her feet on the other side. I let her stay there becasue sooner or later she will fall asleep.

We are still watching movie's this is the 6th one maybe. I look over at y/n who hasn't moved in a while she is cuddled into a cushion with her body turned away from us. I walk over and head faint snores, i notice the tear stains on her cheeks. I lift her up but sit back down with her on my lap.

We were all going up to bed as it was 2am and we all had things to do tomorrow. I walked to our room and placed y/n down while i got ready for bed. When i came out the toilet i noticed y/n sitting up on the bed. i almost fainted at the sight. It was scary, "mommy come here" she whines with her hands in the air. i walk over and scoop her up and she leans her head on my shoulders and plays with my hair. "i'm tired" she says sleepily. "i know baby i know" we get into bed and y/n sits on my stomach playing with my hair. "y/n baby lie down" i whisper to her. "no wait a second" she whines again, she was cleary doing something with my hair. She finally stopped and lay down. "i wub you mommy" she says half asleep. "i love you too baby now go to sleep little monkey, we have a photoshoot tomorrow" i whisper to her. With that we both doze off to sleep.
♥︎

words: 1593

(2/12/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.4K 50
!!!TRAILER ATTACHED!!! Formally known as 'The Bad Boy Made Me Stronger' READ FULL DESCRIPTION PLEASE, THANK YOU 💕 *41 chapters* "who are you?" he as...
3.7K 116 6
Seeing Craig as a bad influence, Tweek's parents would never accept him as their son's partner. Craig is willing to do anything to change this.
1.1K 79 20
වසර ගණනක ආදරය සහා දෛවගත ආදරය අතර සටනක යෙදෙන ඇය.. තම බැදීම් රැකගැනීමට පොරබදින ඇය.. තම ආදරය වෙනුවෙන් සටන් කරන Mafia king Sohee & JK Namjin (bl) BTS TX...
11.5K 173 7
Being bullied by his ex childhood friends and ex sister and being neglected by his parents. But are they really his parents? or are they the biologi...