Honkai Impact 3rd x OC: Let's...

Galing kay Afrologia

Onyx Scale was a regular teen with a lower turned middle class upbringing who really didn't have any issues... Higit pa

Prologue - Survivor
Eruption 1 - St. Freya Academy
Eruption 2 - Discovering Power
Eruption 3 - Battle Battle Battle!
Eruption 4 - Weapon Time
Eruption 5 - A Small Competition
Eruption 6 - Knowing Raiden Mei
Eruption 8 - Sage vs Maiden
Eruption 9 - Onyx vs Kiana
Eruption 10 - Team 5
Eruption 11 - Fu Hua Shisho
Eruption 12 - The Strongest Valkyries
Eruption 13 - The Distance
Eruption 14 - Challenging Distance
Eruption 15 - Recovery
Eruption 16 - Exams Begin!
Eruption 17 - Kiana vs Bella

Eruption 7 - The Last Straw

1.2K 46 23
Galing kay Afrologia

3rd Person Pov

Onyx: "Yo Mei-babes did I solve this right?"

Mei: "Which one? Hmm, yes that's correct but don't forget the working."

Onyx: *sigh* "Right..."

Kiana/Bronya: "Hmm..."

Bronya and Kiana were staring at the former two who were studying with them and observed how closer they seemed. It wasn't even just this day, over the past couple of days the two noticed how Onyx and Mei got along better than before, Bronya saw this as an absolute win as it meant Onyx would possibly begin opening up to her as well. While they did play a few games she didn't know all that much about him, he'd keep to himself and only interact only when necessary. She couldn't blame him as he was the only boy in the dorm.

However, Kiana saw this in a negative light as it meant that she'd have a harder time getting him kicked from their dorm. Along with the fact that he would give Mei endearing pet names, which she saw as attempts to "seduce" her Mei-senpai. Though Onyx obviously had no intention of doing so and Mei understanding that it was harmless. He also never actively engaged with her not wanting a fruitless confrontation.

Looking at Onyx and Mei again the former said something that made the latter chuckle while knurling her with his elbow. A tick mark appeared on the white haired girl's head while she began to clench her pen a bit too hard.

Kiana: 'I really don't like him.'

Timeskip

It was now gym class where everyone was given free reign to train their bodies to their own regime, also known as Himeko's Extra break. Normally Onyx would meditate in a corner but as of lately he had been either weight training or shadow boxing, though today Mei was taking the time to teach him some sword handling per his request. She used what she had learned from Mr HOMU/her father then best applied it to Onyx.

Mei: "Remember to keep your legs apart and bent slightly at the knees, like with bare handed fighting. The stance may be basic but it's the foundation of all fighting."

He did as he was told holding a practice sword in his hands. He followed Mei's instructions along with assisted tips from Seshat, it was a slow process but he gradually began to understand what he was doing. The purple haired girl told him to drop the sword and handed him a barbell.

Mei: "Now grip it like I taught you."

He nodded and followed through with the instructions, his dominant right hand gripping the bar above his left hand. The bar itself weighing 20kg, he shuffled his feet to get into a proper position then looked to Mei.

Mei: "100 swings straight. No body strengthening."

A bead of sweat poured from his head in nervousness but bit the inside of his cheek then nodded. Facing forward he raised his arms above his head then swung it down forward, Bronya came to the side and sat down.

Bronya: "One."

A swish sound was once again heard.

Bronya: "Two."

Mei: "If he messes up start from the top."

The sentence made the boy's arms wobble slightly causing Bronya to start from the top. Kiana snickered at this and saw a good opportunity to bother the teen. She was pretending to do her own training while listening out for Bronya's counting. Onyx didn't find much difficulties until he began to feel the strain in his arms around the 60th rep but made sure to push through the pain for the results that he would want at the end of the day.

However, right as he was about to complete the final swing he felt something heavy crash against the side of his face causing him to drop the barbell and catch himself from nearly falling over. He held the side of head and...

Onyx: "FUCK!"

The rest of the class and Himeko all turned over to pay attention and saw said boy crouched as he held his head as the kettlebell weight that slammed into the side of his head fell to the side of him. Onyx gazed to the side where the impact came from and saw a smirking Kiana, though his vision was slightly blurred and saw two more of her. Bronya immediately ran up to the boy and checked his condition.

Onyx: 'That little...'

Black sparks began to crackle across his body as his irises turned a deep shade of red from anger, he dropped a hand and began to curl it into a fist which Bronya noticed. Mei was reprimanding Kiana for her recklessness with the weight.

Bronya: "Subject Onyx? Can you hear me?"

[Order: Do not engage, due to the circumstances evidence points to it being purposeful with the intent to raise your anger for her amusement.]

Onyx gritted his teeth before closing his eyes before reopening them back to their default black.

Onyx: 'I know damn it...'

He kneaded the side of his head before putting both hands on his knees then pushed himself to a stand.

Onyx: "Bronya I'm fine. Mei it's fine it was an honest accident."

Bronya: "Is Subject Onyx sure?"

He walked over to the barbell he dropped and picked it back up then assumed the position from before, his vision slowly returning to normal.

Onyx: "A hundred percent,"

With that he wordlessly started from the top with Bronya counting for him again. Mei let it go since he was though Bronya sent a small glare Kiana's way then looked back to Onyx slowly everyone went back to doing their own thing. Kiana didn't expect him to be so collected and grumbled that her plan didn't work out as well as she wanted it to.

Timeskip

Classes were over and the team were at the dorm eating their dinner with Onyx now having a bandage around his head. He insisted he was fine but Bronya and Mei forced him to see the school's nurse. For the rest of the day Bronya had stayed closely by his side to make sure he was fine while keeping a close eye on Kiana, noticing the white haired girl had consistently tried to rile the black haired boy up. 

Onyx finished his meal and went to drop his dishes before heading into his room for a little bit then reappeared in some casual wear and heading to the front door.

Onyx: "Mira called me for something I'll be back by bed probs."

Mei: "Alright, have a good time."

Bronya: "Bronya will join you."

She got up and was about to walk over to him only for Mei to grab her wrist to stop her.

Mei: "No. You and Kiana both have to clean your rooms after this."

Kiana: "What?! Why not him?!"

At that Onyx had already gone through the door and closed it behind him.

Mei: "Because he takes great care of things important to him."

Kiana grumbled before finishing her meal to go clean up her room. As she was walking along the corridor she walked past Onyx's room not minding it.

Timeskip

The next day was a free day so there were no classes and more so giving time for teams to train and study for the upcoming exams. Team 5 obviously were no exception as everyone was woken up early and began to get ready for the day. Onyx exited his room with a towel over his shoulder and his toiletries to head to the bathroom with Kiana walking with a towel covering her body, the two made eye contact before a look of mutual dislike crossed both of them. Though for a brief moment the both of them observed the other's body, Onyx admiring the fresh droplets of water that rolled along her skin while Kiana watched with intrigue as the boy's muscles flexed slightly from simple movements he'd make.

Onyx was the first to snap out of the mild horny moment and gave a grumbling good morning to her while walking past her. Thus Kiana woke up and frowned before realising that Onyx had forgotten to close the door to his room. Curious she looked in to see that it was pretty clean and wasn't as plain or simple minded as she thought as there were some anime posters and games lined up on a shelf. 

To spite him the Kaslana girl thought about wrecking his room this early in the morning but then saw something that caught her attention. She looked out to the hallway before pulling a Columbus in his room to approach a certain relic on his desk.

Kiana: "This looks important...perfect."

A devious grin appeared on her face as she took it with her and rushed to her own room to get changed. Onyx was stuck with the cold water this time so he didn't stay in the shower longer than necessary. The moment he stepped back into his room he instantly felt like there was a disterbance to the environment but couldn't tell what it was until he finished changing and went over to the Osiris relic only for it to no longer be there. Panic instantly flooded his body as he began to turn his room upside down to see if he had moved it elsewhere only to then notice a spot that was slightly wet on the floor in the form of a footprint.

Onyx: "Kiana."

He activated Body Reinforcement and busted out his room to the living room to see a surprised Bronya on the couch, she had wanted to wait for him so they could go together Onyx didn't know why she was so clingy with him but currently he had more pressing matters.

Onyx: "Where's Kaslana?!"

Bronya: "Idiotka was in a rush to somewhere. Is subject Onyx-"

He dashed out of the dorm puzzling the silver girl even more before deciding to see what was going on. Onyx was hauling ass in search of the white haired menace of his life, paying no mind to the other students he'd jump around or straight up barge through.

Onyx: 'I REALLY need a sensory ability!'

He finally found his target and called out to her as he dashed to her once he saw the desired object in her hand.

Onyx: "Kaslana!"

Kiana smirked before turning around to see the teen blast towards her then stopped right in front of her. Bronya had arrived with Mei as things began to start, a few nearby students curious as to what was happening so early in the morning.

Kiana: "Onyx, my dear dormmate how are you on this fine morning."

Onyx: "Hand it over."

Kiana: *tilts head* "Now what could... Ah! are you perhaps talking about this?"

She held up the relic making Onyx flinch and stare at it before diverting his attention to Kiana every second or so with a "don't you dare" look but...

CRASH!

It was for naught as she had released her grip on the relic causing it to break as it hit the floor. A horrified look was on the dark boy's face as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. Kiana revered in the look on his face and added on top to the wound.

Kiana: "Whoops! Honest accident-"

She never finished as what felt like a truck had hit the side of her cheek sending her flying into the wall next to her. She yelled at the pain and held her cheek as she glared up at Onyx only to lose it when she saw the fury in his now red eyes, glowing with a wrath never seen in his nonchelant face as black and red sparks began bending all over him. The hallway now was completely silent in shock from what had just been witnessed.

Onyx: "I've had it! I've been patient with your bitch ass I really have but nah fuck that! You want to run the hands so bad?! Well we can run the hands."

He raised his right fist with everyone thinking he'd strike her again only for him to punch the ground in front of her causing a sizable crater.  

Onyx: "I don't got my weapon with me but this counts right? I challenge you to a fucking duel Kiana Kaslana!"

A silence then ensued from there on as Kiana herself was as shocked from the declaration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's that Onyx and Kiana will finally have an opportunity to settle their differences. Seems Kiana woke up something she wasn't supposed to. Next chapter I FINALLY get to do this fight, I've had it planned if since I decided I'd do a Honkai Book.

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and share with those you think would like this. Also check out some of my other books you may like 'em, I dunno.

Stay safe, stay blessed and stay awesome!

I suck at writing this kinda shit.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.4K 367 38
(OC X Honkai Impact) Current status: ON HOLD Typically Honkai Beast killers are called Valkyries. For males, they're called Knights instead. However...
14.1K 753 32
A fan of many popular gacha games since his pre-teen years, Gabriel Tsun Ren Woo's dreams of becoming a gaming streamer was crushed as his world was...
19.4K 409 20
In a world filled with tons of dangers, Valkyries were the heroes that human kind needed to survive. Honkai's is the greatest energy source, but also...
235K 3.6K 20
The people from Honkai Impact are suddenly teleported to a theatre where they will watch their world as they follow the life of a transmigrator who h...