[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

β€’ CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG β€’ ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 6

3.2K 65 6
By FiqVengerz

Her first month with you was almost a disaster if she could recall by her motherly sense.

She was absolutely sleep deprived as you were always being a night owl, without your knowing, of course.

As happy as she could get when she was with you, she couldn't deny that she was tired. An hour of sleep without hearing your cries would be very good now.

She couldn't forget when she almost dropped you when she was breastfeeding you on the armchair in the common room as her sleepiness took over her.

Thank goodness Wanda was there to catch you with her red wisp and took you in her arms.

Natasha felt so guilty after that incident and from that day, she only breastfed you on the spacious bed which she could still get a nap while you were sucking her nipple until you fell asleep by yourself.

Sometimes, Pepper came to the compound and she was more than willing to take care of you and force Natasha to get some sleep after Tony teased her that she looked like a panda with the bags under her eyes.

Before the redhead could kill him, Pepper already smacked him on the back of his head and made him try taking care of a newborn baby for just one night.

Since then, Tony never talked out loud about Natasha's appearance anymore after experiencing it himself.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming detka. Can you wait for a second?" Natasha sighed as she heard your cries.

She was in the kitchen when FRIDAY informed her that you had woken up and had been crying since.

She went to your crib and picked you up, swaying you slowly to ease your cries.

Luckily, it worked, like always.

"Are you hungry, honey?" She cooed as your eyes glistening with tears.

"Hmm, it seems you have a heavy diaper right now. Can mama change your diaper first before giving you milk, y/n baby?"

You let out a squeal and a big smile was formed on your face as you saw your mama communicate with you.

She quickly changed your diaper on the changing table before putting you on the bed once she was done.

She got rid of her shirt and bra before laying down beside you. She led her nipple to your mouth and in response, you latched on her nipple, sucking the milk of your mother.

Your hands and feet didn't seem to stay still as you swayed them around. Natasha grabbed one of your fist and kissed it lovingly while watching you being fed.

"I will always love you, my mini Romanoff, my miracle."

3 years later

Natasha could go back to her normal life again, going to missions just like she did before having you.

But of course it was different now.

This past 3 years had been a chaos for her.

Your cries, your tantrums, the days when you made her stayed awake for the whole night because you didn't want to sleep, forcing you to eat as you only wanted to play and not to forget when you ran away with your little legs from her when it was your bath time.

Thank God Clint helped her a lot as he had some experience on handling a baby and toddler.

Your other uncles and aunties helped too, but more on teaching you weird things. This gave Natasha a headache everytime you were being babysitted by your uncles and aunties.

But as long as you were happy and smiling, her tiredness faded away in a split second.

Natasha's mind was awaken when Nick Fury pushed the door before he came into the meeting room to dicuss about a new mission. For this mission, only Tony and Bruce stayed behind.

"Shit." Natasha whispered under her breath.

This meant she had to leave you with those two lab rats.

Not that she hated them but she didn't fully believe in Tony or Bruce to babysit you. They just spent their days in the lab, focusing only on what they were doing.

The mission will only take a day but it felt long for Natasha now. And the worst was that you will be left with those two.

"For God's sake Tony, you must watch her all the time. Don't take your eyes off from her. Please." Natasha warned him before switching her voice to a soft one.

She was always worried when she had to leave you.

Every time.

But she didn't have a choice. It was her job.

Most of the time, she always left you with Wanda or Steve and sometimes Maria whe she didn't have any work. She trusted them more than anyone in the compound to look after you.

"Be a good girl, detka (baby). Listen to your uncle Tony, okay. Mama will be back soon. I love you, malishka (baby girl)."

She hugged and kissed you all over your face until you pushed her face away when you started to get annoyed.

"Geez Romanoff. Don't worry. I got it. Just get your butt on the jet already."

Tony sent Natasha away. He lifted you up and supported you on his hip.

"Bye bye mama!" You squealed and jumped on your uncle's hip excitedly.

Natasha waved at you and blowed a kiss to you and you waved at her back, making her smiled widely.

"Uncle Tony will take care of you, right y/n? Right, princess?"

You laughed when Tony tickled you and brought you inside the compound.

"Okay, what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Stowies!!" You jumped excitedly on his hip.

"Yes we can do that." Tony giggled and made his way to the lab.

He already set up your playroom at one corner and surprisingly, there was also a toddler bed there.

He really didn't want to leave his lab, didn't he?

Bruce was also there, peeking his eye on the microscope. He stopped and cooed at you for a moment before continuing his work.

Tony put you in your playroom, reading a few stories as per your request. He happily helped you to build a tower with the nesting blocks and played make believe until he saw you rubbing your eyes.

"Sleepy already, princess?"

You nodded at the question as you yawned with your eyes were already half closed.

"Let's get you to sleep, yeah?"

Tony put you on the bed and before he started to sing lullaby to you, you were already fast asleep.

Tony pulled the blanket up until your chest and let you sleep peacefully. He caressed your cheek and kissed your forehead, looking at you as you let out little snores.

Bruce glanced at you, seeing you already asleep and glanced at Tony who was walking towards his working table.

"Hey, I'm just gonna take a break for a while, have a snack or something. You want anything?" Bruce asked, whispering as he didn't want to wake you up.

"Nah, I'm great. Thanks by the way." He replied before his eyes were focusing on his newly upgraded arc reactor.

A few hours later

You slowly opened up your eyes and realized that no one in your surroundings.

You wanted to cry, but your eyes caught on a shiny red and gold armor. The thing attracted you as you slowly walked towards it.

You wanted to touch it, but you were frustrated because the armor was untouchable as it was in the cylinder-shaped glass.

You continued to walk around the lab and climbed on the chair until you were sitting on Tony's work table.

His Iron Man's hand armor was set up on the table with wires connected to the arc reactor that he recently upgraded.

The palm of the hand was glowing. You were an inquisitive child and you were curious on everything and wanted to touch it.

You touched the hand slowly and started to push every button that you can push - without knowing what it was, of course.

Then a sudden energy came out of the palm of the hand and hit the front glass making it shattered into tiny pieces.

Tony checked up on you before he walked out to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he heard something loud and he quickly ran into the lab. He was shocked at what he saw, but then he heard you crying on his work table.

He panicked and ran to you, he checked everything if you had any injuries or bruises.

Luckily you were unharmed.

He slowly carried you on his hip and walked out of the lab heading to Natasha's room.

Bruce who heard the glass shattered sound from downstairs, also ran to the lab quickly. He saw Tony carrying you crying.

"What the hell, Tony?!" He raised his voice.

"This was not supposed to happen. She was asleep before I went to the bathroom. Few minutes later, this happened. Oh my God, Nat will probably kill me."

He tried to calm you down. He was also scared thinking what Natasha will react if she heard about this.

Tony went into Natasha's room and placed you on her bed while calming you down.

"It's okay princess. Uncle Tony is here." He cuddled you until he heard your cries had stopped.

"Okay, you want some dinner?"

You nodded while sniffling and you climbed down the bed holding his little finger and went to the kitchen.

Tony made you some mac n cheese as you requested it.

He wasn't a great cooker but he tried it for you. He even video called Pepper to help him and the kitchen was in a very horrible state when he was done.

He literally could just order it but his mind was elsewhere when you pleaded with your puppy eyes when you asked for mac n cheese.

You finished your meal and drank up a glass of milk. You spent the evening watching some cartoons with your uncle Tony.

8 pm, your eyes start to feel heavy.

Tony knew this was your bed time. Natasha repeatedly said to him to make sure you slept at 8 o'clock no matter what.

So this was easy for him as he didn't need to force you.

Tony carried you to Natasha's room and gave you a quick shower. He grabbed your pyjamas from your drawer and put it on you which he had been running to catch you.

Even in your sleepiness, putting on clothes had always been a headache to Natasha.

He finally got to tuck you to bed, lulling you to sleep. A few minutes later, your eyes started to close and you fell asleep within seconds.

He got up, walking towards the door after kissing your forehead. He switched off the lights and closed the door before heading back to the lab.

Didn't want anything to happen to you, he put a temporary camera in the room for the day to observe you.

Posted on 2nd December 2021

Edited on 20th February 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
15.3K 362 23
𝙇𝙀𝙏 π™ˆπ™€ 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙏 π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™π™π™Šπ™” π™”π™Šπ™ π˜½π™‡π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™†π™ƒπ™„π™‡π™‡ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€π™π™Ž π˜Όπ˜½π™Šπ™π™ It Starts and Ends Where Love Began ventures through the...
13.2K 497 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
57.9K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...