[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 5

3.1K 68 0
By FiqVengerz

8 months later

The Russian had experienced everything for the past 8 months carrying you.

The morning sickness, the body aches all the time, the sleep deprived, the moods that always change every five minutes, the cravings.

Not to forget your first kicks.

She panicked when she felt that for the first time. She even called out for an emergency that made Bruce running in his pajamas at 4 am.

That was hell of a memory and Tony couldn't stop teasing the redhead. He only stopped when she gave him a deadly glare that made him shut up in a milisecond.

In her pregnancy months, the team always helped her but mostly it would always be Steve or Wanda.

Clint helped too but because of his responsibility as a husband and father, he helped the best he could for her.

Not to mention, in her sixth month of pregnancy, Bruce asked if she wanted to know what your gender was.

She wanted it to be a surprise but she couldn't help it. She was so excited to know your gender.

She really wanted a daughter but she didn't mind if it was a boy.

And luckily for her, Bruce found out that you were a girl. She felt like she could cry when she heard that.

She told everyone that they will get a niece. They were excited and could not wait for you to come out.

You were the first kid that came from an experiment that helped the ex-assassin to get pregnant. Absolutely you were very special to them.

And not to everyone's knowing, each of the team had promised themselves to take care and protect you with their life.

You were their number one priority now even though you were not born yet.

A few days later

Natasha was sleeping before she could feel something very uncomfortable on the sheets. She immediately knew that the time had come for you to come out as her bed was now wet.

Her water just broke!

Grabbing her phone on the bedside table, she called Steve while holding the contraction pain.

"SHE'S COMING OUT NOW!"

She yelled on the phone making Steve panicked.

He quickly jumped out of his bed and ran towards Natasha's room.

"FRIDAY, make an emergency call to Tony and Bruce NOW!"

"Will do, Captain."

As soon as she was in the medic bay, Dr. Cho was already there and she quickly checked on the redhead.

She announced that you were about to come out now. With the help of Bruce, they set up the labour room for her.

Most of the team had been notified and they waited outside of the medbay.

After about half an hour, they heard a cry coming from the room.

The high-pitched sound that was supposed to be annoying felt like a song in their ears right about now. They just couldn't wait to see their little one.

Bruce came out of the room with a big smile.

"Natasha and the baby is fine and healthy. She might want some rest for an hour or two. But you guys can come visit her after this."

"Oh thank God. I know she could do it. She's a fighter." Tony beamed.

"And so does mini Romanoff." Bucky added.

They shared their excitement a bit before they parted their ways.

Before Bruce could walk back inside to Natasha, Steve held his arm.

"Umm, can- can I see her and the baby? Please." Steve asked, almost begging.

"Seeing that you are alone now, this might be your luck." Bruce chuckled letting Steve went inside with him.

Natasha was awake and you were in her arms, sucking hungrily on your mother's milk. She watched you intently, feeling captivated by you as she was still thinking if this was just a dream.

"Yikes, I'm sorry."

Steve was shocked and pulled back the curtain. His face was red at the sight.

"Hey Steve, it's okay. You can come in now." Natasha giggled at Steve's shocked face.

Steve slowly poked his head through the curtain and walked towards Natasha when he saw she was done feeding you.

She wiped your mouth with the cloth that was wrapped around your body. You let out a yawn as you tried to open your eyes, flashing the big, round eyes to your mother.

"You want to hold her?"

Natasha looked at him and held out her arms a bit towards the soldier.

"But- I don't know how." He said nervously.

"Just support her head and her body."

He slowly took you from Natasha's arm and held you like what your mother instructed.

You were very small compared to his arms. He could just hold you with only one hand.

He looked at you in awe as he caressed your red cheeks. His heart melted when your tiny hand gripped onto his index finger.

"What's her name?"

"Y/n y/m/n Romanoff" She said proudly.

She had been choosing the name since before you were even born. Her smile never faded since she pushed you out of her a few hours back.

"What a beautiful name your mama gave you, little one. Uncle Steve loves you very much y/n."

Steve kissed your cheek with full of love as you looked at him with your glossy, wide green eyes.

He handed you back to Natasha and kissed her on the forehead. He congratulated her again before he left the room to let Natasha rest.

After a few hours you were being alone with your mother, the team came to meet you in person. They took turns to meet you as they didn't want to make a crowd in the room.

"Aww my niece is so cute. You are so much alike your mama, princess." Tony said using his baby voice making everyone in the room chuckled.

"Thank you Tony, Bruce, for making this happen. I really owe you both."

Natasha was grateful to have them as her colleagues, friends and of course, her family. She couldn't ask for more as this was more than enough.

"No need to thank us Nat. You deserve this. You really deserve to have this beautiful daughter. You have experienced a lot of trauma before, so this is the least that we can do."

Natasha's eyes turned red and tears started to drip down on her cheeks as she heard what Tony said.

"Hey hey, no crying today. This is your day, your daughter's day." He wiped her tears with his thumb softly.

Bruce, Wanda and Sam were all in silence. They knew what Natasha had been through now and they couldn't imagine what it felt like.

A few days later, Natasha finally could bring you to her room after a few check-ups to make sure you didn't have any unwanted illness.

Both Bruce and Tony also were very happy that their experiment worked.

You were the proof.

But they only made it for Natasha and they chose to disclose the experiment from the public. Even her pregnancy was also disclosed.

Before you were born, Natasha made one clear rule to all the team through the Director of SHIELD and her father figure, Nick Fury that she strictly didn't want any person outside the compound to know she had a kid.

She wanted to protect you at all cost and didn't want her enemies to know her weakness.

Yes. You are her weakness now.

They all agreed as they were thinking the same thing. This would lead to a big mess if the enemies found out about you. You were their top priority now.

Posted on 2nd December 2021

Edited on 20th February 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...
339K 9.2K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
226K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
110K 3.1K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...