Forever and Always

By MarvelDork005

Peter Parker is your typical 16 year old. He sleeps, eats, and goes to school, all while simultaneously fight... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus! Chapter 51: The Note

Chapter 2

657 34 28
By MarvelDork005

(This story follows the plotline of Spiderman Homecoming very loosely. In this fic MJ, Ned, and May already know Peter is Spiderman; I know it doesn't fit with the plot but bare with me. I have a plan for how I want this story to go and Ned and MJ finding out would take too much away from the actual important plot. Sorry for the long a/n.)

...

I got off the train and walked the rest of the way to mine and May's apartment. I grabbed my key from my bag and stuck it into the keyhole, unlocking the door and slipping into the apartment. I closed the door behind me and locked it as well before calling for May.

"May, I'm home!" I yelled.

No answer.

I took out my earbuds and walked over to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. There was a small piece of paper taped to the refrigerator door. In neat handwriting, it read:

Went on a grocery run. Be back in a few.
♡May

I took down the note and placed it on the counter before opening the fridge and grabbing a water. I opened the water and took a drink, screwing the cap back on as I headed into my room. I placed my bag in the chair at my desk and flopped down on my bed.

I slipped out of the clothes I was wearing and changed into my Spiderman suit. I grabbed my bag and opened my window, crawling onto the fire escape before closing my window and swinging myself onto the roof.

I sat on the roof of my tall apartment building with my feet dangling off the edge as I scoped out the neighborhood for any potential threats. Nothing caught my eye so I grabbed my phone out of my bookbag.

I scrolled through my texts, finding a few new ones from the groupchat Ned, MJ, and I created.

Meanie added Y/n to the chat.

Man in the Chair

Welcome, Y/n, to our chaotic friend group. We will now begin your initiation.

Y/n

Begin my what now?

Meanie

Your initiation to prove you are one of us.

Y/n

What do I have to do?

Man in the Chair

Tell us your most embarrassing childhood memory.

Y/n is typing...

Y/n

No thanks.

Me

I'm gone for 5 minutes and you guys are torturing Y/n?

Meanie

We are initiating her

Me

We don't have an initiation, Michelle.

Meanie

MJ*

And we do now

Y/n

I'm with Peter on this one.

No initiation is perfectly fine

Man in the Chair

Fine.

Me

I gtg

See ya!

Meanie

Later, losers

Man in the Chair

Adios

Y/n

Sayonara

The sun was starting to set as I put my phone back in my bag and swung down into an dark alley. There was a middle-aged man who had a girl in her early twenties pinned up against the wall. She was squirming and trying to kick the man but he wouldn't budge.

"Hey! Let her go!" I yelled from above.

I swung down and kicked the guy in the stomach before planting my feet on the ground. I webbed his mouth shut and stuck his hands to the ground.

"Are you okay, miss?" I asked the woman. "Are you hurt?"

She shook her head and I led her back onto the sidewalk, making sure she was okay before returning my attention to the guy.

I stuck a web to his chest and swung him down to the police station. I walked through the doors and sat the man down on the bench.

"This man was trying to get some action from a woman without consent." I informed the officer at the front desk, who just stared at me like I was wearing a full suit spandex or something. Wait, I was. "I also found these in his jacket."

I placed a pistol, pocket knife, a small zip lock bag of some white powdery stuff, and a condom on the counter before running out of the station and swinging to the roof of my apartment building.

I went down the fire escape and crawled into my window, sticking to the ceiling to close my door so May wouldn't know I snuck out. I pulled my mask off and threw it on the ground as I neared my bedroom door.

I closed my door quietly and hopped off the ceiling. I pressed the spider on my chest and my suit slid down my body.

"Hey, Peter." Ned greeted from behind me.

I jumped and turned around. "What the hell, Ned?!" I whisper yelled and grabbed a sweatshirt from off my dresser, pulling it on along with a pair of sweatpants.

"You said I could come over so we could build my new Lego Death Star. Remember?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, I forgot."

"So, any unusual and exciting crime happening tonight?" He asked.

"Nothing really." I responded and climbed up to my top bunk, flipping over and hanging upside down as I talked to Ned.

May knocked on the door and walked in, swinging a towel around to clear the smoke from her face.

"I may or may not have burnt our dinner. So take out it is." She spoke

I nodded and jumped off my bed along with Ned, following May out of my room and out the front door.

We arrived at a small little restaurant that was located across from mine and May's apartment and ordered our food. A few minutes later, our food came out in a white paper bag. I grabbed it and we walked back to the apartment.

May unlocked the door and we walked in. I placed the back on the table and grabbed some utensils from the kitchen before sitting down with May and Ned. I grabbed my food from the bag and dug in.

"So, how was school today?" May asked.

"It was good. There's a new girl who's in some of our classes. Her name is Y/n. She's nice. We got her number." Ned informed.

I looked down at my plate and played with my food before shoving some of it into my mouth. When I looked up, May was looking at me with a smirk on her face. Damn it, Ned. Now she's going to ask me about girls. I cleared my throat as I finished eating and placed my plate in the sink.

"Ned and I have some homework to do...we should probably go do that." I turned to Ned, giving him a look that told him to play along.

"Uhh..Yeah, we do. Thank you for dinner, May." Ned spoke.

"Anytime, Ned." May smiled and Ned and I walked into my room, closing the door behind us.

"We have homework?" Ned asked, confused.

"No, I didn't want to talk about Y/n in front of May. She is gonna want to know everything about her and then she's going to give me the talk about girls." I spoke.

Ned nodded and we went back to building his Lego Death Star.

Eventually, we finished building it and Ned went back home. I took a quick shower and changed back into my sweatshirt and sweatpants before plugging in my phone, turning off my light, and laying in bed. After a few minutes, I drifted asleep at the thought of hanging out with Y/n tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.5K 31
{COMPLETED} You are Tony's Starks daughter, trapped inside the Avengers HQ. Trying to learn how to be an avenger without your dad figuring out, while...
1.4K 15 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...
129K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...
3.5K 126 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...