Daisy's Daddies, Book 2

By BabyGurl5119

This is a continuation of my first book 'Daisys Daddies'. For you to not be lost or confused, reading Daisy's... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1. Welcome Home
Chapter 2. The Lantern
Chapter 3. Bria
Chapter 4. House In The Tree
Chapter 5. Inklusive
Chapter 6. Panic
Chapter 7. Punished
Chapter 8. Secrets
Chapter 9. Rides
Chapter 10. Eating Contest
Chapter 11. Abandoned
Chapter 12. Fools Hope
Chapter 13. Booster
Chapter 14. Fantasy
Chapter 15. Food For The Soul
Chapter 16. Duh
Chapter 17. Bad Listener
Chapter 18. For Dad
Chapter 19. The Fight
Chapter 20. Airport
Chapter 21. At A Loss
Chapter 22. Layover
Chapter 24. Flight Two
Chapter 25. Anticipation
Chapter 26. Fantasy
Chapter 27. Rick
Chapter 28. Watch Her
Chapter 29. Realization
Chapter 30. Mermaids
Chapter 31. I'm Sorry
Chapter 32. Steak-Out
Chapter 33. Hidden Text
Chapter 34. Barbecue
Chapter 35. Unfortunate
Chapter 36. Hospital
Chapter 37. Sneaky
Chapter 38. Night Nurse
Chapter 39. Visit
Chapter 40. Picnic
Chapter 41. Tomorrow For Lunch
Chapter 42. Brownies
Epilogue

Chapter 23. Call Back

9K 222 80
By BabyGurl5119

Daisy's POV

"You girls can share a room alone, or Daisy can stay with James and Asher tonight in their own room." Drew states.

You

Shock fills through my body. Carson starts jumping in excitement while looking at me. I guess I already know what she wants.

"Our own room!" She yells.

I giggle and agree. It'll be fun to play all night and forget about sleeping. Our daddies will never know! We can watch movies, we can play hide and seek, we can do almost anything!

Daddy James opens the door and we run inside and immediately jump on the bed.

"If you girls need us, we will be next door to you. It doesn't matter how late it is, you can wake us up." Daddy Asher smiles at us.

We nod and plop on the bed. Our daddies give us big bear hugs and kisses before leaving. Once the door closes, Carson is digging through her bag, and she pulls out a pink pajama set.

I decide to do the same and wiggle out my baggy t shirt and sweatpants without messing up the rest of my folded clothes.

I look up at her and she slides down her pants, exposing her white panties. Why didn't she go change in the bathroom? Maybe she thought I was going to change in there. I turn on my heel towards the bathroom until her voice stops me.

"Where do you think we're going?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm not sure." I admit still facing away from her to give her privacy.

"What's wrong?" She asks while pulling her shirt off. Her bra matches her panties. It's a really cute set.

"Nothing, I just thought you might have wanted some privacy."

"We have the same parts silly." She giggles. I feel her hands land on my shoulders as she turns me to face her.

I can already feel my face heating up by the heat in my ears.

She says nothing as she turns back around and throws on the rest of her pajamas.

"What are you waiting for? Get dressed silly." She laughs.

I look down at my body then at my pajamas. I guess I am just standing here gawking. I'm probably making her feel awkward.

I slide my shirt off, happy that daddy James made me wear a bra, then slide down my pants to expose my similar white panties, mine just has a small heart on my right hip bone. This makes me feel totally naked, her staring makes it even worse. Did I make her feel like this when she was getting dressed? I quickly throw on my long baggy shirt and slip up my sweatpants.

Carson smiles and grabs the TV remote. She flicks on a channel with cartoons on it. I don't recognize these cartoons, but they have the same funny accent the waiter had at the restaurant.

She pats the bed next to her, signaling for me to sit there. I nod my head and walk over only to plop down next to her.

"They have weird cartoons here." Carson laughs. I laugh along and agree. I don't hate them though; I think they are kind of funny.

I wonder what our daddies are doing. Are they having their own sleepover? No, they probably got separate beds and stuff, I don't think daddy James and daddy Asher would sleep next to each other without me in the middle of them.

We watch cartoons for about two whole hours. Then we colored for a little bit and now, Carson wants to play truth or dare.

I've played truth or dare with Bria before, and she dared me to brush my teeth with ketchup. It ruined my toothbrush. I had the taste of ketchup in my mouth until I was able to get a new one. It was disgusting.

"We should get our daddies in here! The more people, the more fun!" Carson runs out the door. I hear a faint knocking sound then some mumbling until she runs back into the room. She sits on the couch near the window while I sit on the bed with my legs crossed.

Our daddies walk into the room with smiles on their faces. Drew sits next to Carson while daddy Asher picks me up and places me on his lap and daddy James sits next to us.

"Okay, rules. Rule number one, once you pick a truth or a dare, you can't change your answer if you don't like the consequences. Rule number two, no dares that will physically harm someone." Daddy James looks at daddy Asher while explaining the rules. Daddy Asher chuckles at his stare. "Rule number three, if you pick truth, you have to answer honestly." Daddy James finishes.

Carson and I nod our heads, agreeing with the rules.

"Since this was Carson's idea, maybe she should start." I suggest.

The guy's nod and all of our attention turns to Carson.

"Daddy, truth or dare?" Carson asks Drew.

Drew smiles and picks truth. I'm surprised he picked truth; he seems like a dare guy just like daddy Asher.

"How many littles have you had before me?"

Drew pauses for a moment. Has he been a daddy before Carson?

"Not technically. I've had girlfriends before, but I didn't know I had this side of me. I wanted to be more than just a boyfriend, I wanted to take care of someone. No girl I've ever been with allowed me to take care of her like you do." Drew answers honestly, looking into her eyes the whole time. It's kind of cool how people discover themselves. I didn't know that I was called a little until last year. But once I found out, everything made sense.

"James, truth or dare?" Drew asks.

Daddy James crosses his arms. "Truth."

Drew smiles. "What's your biggest fear?"

Daddy James' eyes find mine and a soft smile appears on his soft lips. "My biggest fear would have to be losing my family. Losing my princess and my brother, even my best friend and his family. I know what it feels like to lose, and I don't think I'd survive if I lost any of you."

My heart clenches inside my chest. I expected him to say something like burning alive or snakes. Daddy James looks at me intently then adverts his attention.

"Carson, truth or dare." Daddy James asks.

"Dare!" Carson says almost too excited.

"I dare you to tell us what the naughtiest thing you've done in public was."

Carson's eyes widen. I giggle to myself, happy that I didn't get that question because I wouldn't have a good story to tell.

"One time, I went to church with my mom. You know, before she left me. While we were there...I had the urge to, you know, touch myself." Carson hides her face in her hands. "So, I went to the bathroom, and I tried to but as soon as I was about to...um, yeah, someone walked in and asked if I was okay since I was in there for a while. She totally killed the mood." Carson laughs at the end.

I look at her in astonishment. I never expected her to be so ballsy. I'm sure that if there is a God up there, he will know her regret and He forgives her. I've heard that he's pretty forgiving and loving but I've never really learned about him.

"Daisy, truth or dare." Carson smiles. I look at daddy Asher, hoping he will answer for me, but he gives me a slight nudge instead.

"Truth." I'm too scared to pick dare. I'm not as brave as Carson is.

"What is your favorite thing that you daddies do to you?" Her lips curl up into an evil smile.

My tummy drops into my lap. Is it too late to change it to dare? I thought this was the safer option.

"Like...in what way?" I ask her to specify.

She giggles. "The spicy way."

I hold my breath and think. I like everything they do; how can I just pick one? Aha! I can give everyone a vague answer!

"I like when they touch me." I state.

"Elaborate angel." Daddy Asher whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Dang it! You ruined my plan.

"I umm, I like when my daddies touch all the sensitive parts on my body." I feel my cheekbones begin to ache from embarrassment.

"Daddy Asher, truth or dare?" I ask quickly to get the attention off of me.

"Dare." He replies. I can basically hear the smirk on his face.

"Tell us something that you've never told anyone." I smile with what I think is a good dare.

"I've never told anyone just how big my cock is angel, should I share that?" Daddy Asher whispers quietly in my ear, this time to where nobody could hear it. Butterflies erupt in my tummy as my face gets even hotter. I quickly shake my head no, causing him to chuckle.

"I never told anyone that I cheated my whole way through high school and college. I almost got caught a few times but, I guess my charming attitude got me out of it." Daddy Asher chuckles.

We play truth or dare for a long time; we learned a lot of things that we never knew about each other though. It's been so much fun so far.

Before I know it, I'm being laid down in the queen-sized bed next to Carson with my daddies giving me a big kiss before they leave and return to their room.

I feel Carson's body move closer to mine and she lays her head on my shoulder. My hands mindlessly find her hair and my fingers twirl the blonde strands.

"I never knew that my daddy used to go cliff diving with your daddies. Would you ever go?" She asks in a small yawn.

"I don't like heights but...if it was something you and our daddies wanted to do then I'd give it a try." I smile.

I feel Carson's arm snake around my stomach as she looks up at me.

"I'm happy you're here Daisy. I'm happy to have a friend like you."

Her words cause a large smile to spread on my lips.

I'm happy she's my best friend too.

Bria's POV

This can't be real. My dad is really gone? Daisy doesn't live with us anymore? And I left? It doesn't seem like me to just leave my mom...especially since she's alone now.

The last thing I remember is Daisy and I watching some movie and she dropped Maple, she started crying and I fixed it, then we went to the beach to celebrate her birthday. Apparently, I already graduated, and Daisy left. I can't get that out of my head, I need to speak to Daisy. I need to call her or something.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial her number. The phone rings a few times until it hits the voicemail.

"Hey DeeDee. Something weird is going on. I somehow lost my memory or something. People have told me that I was fighting but I don't remember that. But, please, call me as soon as you can. I'm borderline freaking out." I hang up the call.

"I haven't heard you call Daisy, DeeDee in a long time." My mom comments.

Why wouldn't I? I always call her that.

"Bria. Things have changed. I... I'm trying to get better, but I just need more time. I noticed you cleaned the house and I thank you for that but...I need you to go back to where you were before. Just for a little bit. Just until I'm better." My mom wipes a tear from her face.

A hole is blasted through my heart. She wants me to leave?

I nod and grab my car keys off of the counter. I give my mom and hug and walk out of the door.

The drive back to Eli and Sherry's place was long. Frustration courses through my body from not being able to remember anything. Everyone knows about what's been going on but me. Even people that I don't even know, know more than I do.

Once I pull into the driveway, I see Sherry sitting on the porch. As soon as she spots me, she runs up to my car with tears staining her cheeks.

"I'm so happy you came back. Come, I have supper on the table. Malik and Mr. Simmons are still here as well. We've been worried about you." Sherry says while helping me out of the car.

I smile and let her lead me back into the house. It's a lot less scary this time.

As soon as I walk into the kitchen, all eyes turn to me.

"It's nice to see you again. I would like to talk to you about something. It's an opportunity that I hope you'll like." Mr. Simmons says.

I sit at the small table next to Eli and gesture for Mr. Simmons to continue.

"How do you feel about joining the Army?"

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to like, comment, and follow!

How do you think Daisy will react to Bria's call?

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...