Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale (ON H...

By sebs_loves

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret h... More

C A S T
P A R T . I
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
PART. 2
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
P A R T . 3
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
:|

T H R E E

14.4K 359 17
By sebs_loves

// BUMPING INTO STRANGERS \\

Seraphina growled in distate almost as Bella had tried to pick out an outfit for her. She refused and immediately went to her wardrobe and picked out an outfit that fit her style more.

She shooed Bella out and slipped into the outfit. She brushed her curled hair and and smiled at herself before leaving the room. She greeted Bella in the kitchen, and then Caleb.

"I'll see you at school, Bella." Seraphina said as she grabbed Charlie's piece of toast and left the room. She felt good about today. Something good was going to happen. She just didn't know what.

The ride to the school was filled mainly with Caleb and Seraphina singing their hearts out to We Didn't Start The Fire, Billy Joel. It was the song they listened to on a daily basis to and from school. It lifted any sour mood they held, and it often calmed them if they were to have an exciting day at school - although that was almost never.

"I'll see you later, alright?" Seraphina said to Caleb as she spotted her sister just parking up. Caleb spluttered a response but he eventually said 'okay'. With that confirmation, Seraphina booked it from her childhood friend's car and legged it to her sister, who had just entered the school.

"Bell-" Seraphina was about to grab Bella's arm to tell her to wait up, when she bumped into a hard chest. She got knocked to the ground and landed with a gasp. "Oh-sorry." Seraphina quickly stood, brushed herself off and stared at whoever she knocked into.

She felt her own heart race as she took in the features of the boy in front of her. Honey blonde curly hair that almost touched the shoulders, a pale complexion and dark eyes. Although, Seraphina would admit to squinting at them. As she did, she saw golden flecks in them.

"It's alright, ma'am." The boy told her, and she sheepishly smiled. He smiled as well. He looked into her sea blue eyes and something inside him clicked. Cliche, isn't it? But the cliche's are the best.

"Seraphina Swan!" Said girl turned at the voice of her sister and pursed her lips. "Stop bumping into people!" Bella smiled at the boy as best she could - which wasn't much - and dragged her sister away, chuckling together. However, they didn't get far before someone else had stopped them.

This was a boy that Seraphina was friends with, but got annoyed at.

"You're Isabella Swan, the new girl." Eric said and Seraphina glared at him. She had told him not to call Bella the 'new girl' because she'd know her sister would find it hard. "Hi. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on."

"Eric, buddy, if she needed a lunch date...it certainly wouldn't be you." Seraphina apologetically smiled at Eric before glancing at Bella's schedule. "Shit. Sorry,  Bells, i got history, i gotta run." Seraphina then glared at Eric, who's confident facade slightly shuddered under the Swan's gaze. "Eric...be nice." Seraphina then smiled and was almost skipping on her way to history.

~

"Class, today, we will have a group project." The teacher announced and Seraphina glanced at Jackson, praying to whatever God that came to mind, for the boy to not be partnered with her. Again, she felt eyes on her, but they weren't coming from Jackson, so, she turned and there was the boy she bumped into. He stared at her, but then whenever Jackson would move closer to her, he'd glare at the boy.

"Hey, Sara-"

"I will be assigning the partner's, so don't worry to those who worried they'd have to work with their friends." The teacher said, slightly sarcastically.

"Sorry Jackson, seems like-"

"Seraphina and Jackson." Seraphina stared at the teacher, mouth agape and eyes wide.

"You what?!" She bellowed, her anger bubbled and the boy next to her placed a hand on her thigh. Immediately, she turned and slapped his face. "Touch me again." Seraphina was oblivious, but her eyes seemed to glow and burn like fire. Where they were once a vibrant deep blue, they were now a raging firery red.

"Your-your-" Seraphina almost growled at Jackson before blinking, her eyes returning to normal. She packed her bag up and stormed from the lesson, heading towards her gym class, exceptionally early. What she didn't realise, was the pair of footsteps behind hers.

All Seraphina could feel were the burning tears that, if the halls were any quieter, you could hear sizzling at her skin. She viciously wiped the tears away and, in a fit of rage, threw her bag at the wall.

She felt the familiar power surge through her. The power she didn't realise she had during the alarm clock incident. It flowed through her and she glanced to her fingers, seeing the gold mist. She jumped and walked backwards, as if walking away from herself.

"Stupid." She muttered to herself. She shook her hands but the gold mist wasn't going away. The boy that watched the scene unfold could feel the distress, anger and discomfort that flowed from the girl. "Stupid Jackson." More burning tears fell down her face. Like water on a flame, once this happened, the mist went away and the girl fell in a heap on the floor. She cradled herself as she tried to bring comfort to her restless mind.

"Hey, hey." A southern accent filled Seraphina's ears as strong but cold arms wrapped themselves around her. She didn't think about who it was, she just wrapped her arms around this boy's neck and hugged him tightly. "Shh. You're okay." The impulse to bite into the Swan girl's neck was non-existant. Not like the boy's impulse to every other person in the building.

After a minute or so, Seraphina pulled away, wiping her tears and sniffling. She scolded herself internally for showing any sort of vulnerability like that to a stranger.

"I'm...i'm sorry." She practically whispered, slowly trudging towards her thrown bag. She picked it up and slung it over her shoulders, shivering at the loss of contact with the boy. It wasn't because he was cold that she was shivering. It was strange. The boy felt warm to her, for the moment of which she let her tears fall.

"It's okay." The boy smiled and Seraphina held out her hand.

"I'm Seraphina Swan." He then grasped Seraphina's hand, careful not to crush it.

"Jasper Hale, ma'am." Seraphina giggled, her sour mood lifted. She didn't realise Jasper had a part to play with that. He felt pained when seeing her so crestfallen and upset.

"Well, Jasper, i have to go." Seraphina did a boy, letting her had fall from his. Jasper found himself longing for her to hold his hand again, but she never did. She didn't make any movement to grasp it.

"I'll see you again?" Jasper asked, and the girl shrugged.

"Don't know." She replied. "Perhaps i'll...disappear." She wiggled her fingers in front of her and turned swiftly. Her brunette hair bounced lively with each step as she headed towards the gym.

~

"Block it, Chloe! Yeah! Sara, good attack!" Jessica, the team captain of the girl's Volleyball team, encouraged her players on the game. Seraphina was a sucker for volleyball. She was pretty much a master and almost unbeatable at it.

"Don't pass it to-" before Seraphina could warn the payers not to hit the ball towards her sister, Bella had managed to knock the ball into someone's head.

"Ow!" Came a boy's cry, and Seraphina scoffed, rushing towards Mike Newton.

"You okay, Newt-boy?" She asked, and Mike looked at her exasperated.

"Will you ever let that go?" She pursed her lips and shook her head.

"Sorry not sorry, Mike." She said before Bella approached the pair.

"Are you alright?" She asked Mike, completely flustered and embarrassed at the incident. "I warned them not to make me play."

"It's only a flesh wound." Mike said, staring at Bella, seemingly smitten by her. A bell rung and Seraphina sighed. "You're Isabella, right?"

"Bella, i'm going. I would like lunch at some time today." Seraphina giggled to herself as she skipped off, throwing her arm around a girl's arm, chatting away with them. She seemed happier.

hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 30.3K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
12.7K 286 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
460K 16.2K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...
102K 3.3K 31
Althea Ravenwood Swan was Bella Swan's sister. After Charlie got Renee pregnant, they'd begun to have issues, fighting everyday. Until finally Renee...