Forbidden love

By missmarierogers

A thief and a hero, what more can I say. This is going to be interesting. More

Flashback
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
A/n The link shall come!!
OOps sorry
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
A/n Link is next and a letter to ya'll
Ch.11 Link is here!!
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
A/n
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
A/n what the time?!
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35 ( short )
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch.39
Ch.40
Ch.41
Ch.42
Ch.43

Ch.10

95 2 0
By missmarierogers

I rushed to my home...or what was my home. I watched In Absolute horror as it went up in flames. The soldiers...they left. The animals were burned or taken, our harvesting crops were demolished, and I saw no signs of life...
"Dad...." I said in tears. I shushed into the flaming heap of wood and hay. It was so hot, I felt the cinders burn my skin as I stepped inside the broken down door way to reveal nothing but nothing! There was nothing except wood and flames!! My vision was getting blurry and my air supply was thinning. "Dad! D-dad!" I called out through the rubble. Nothing there was no response. I dug through everything but I found nothing....I stood there in silence trying to comprehend everything... No...he's alive he has to be... That's when I saw it. I stared straight ahead and my heart sank. There lay a body..my dear father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 1 10
Hi! These are a collection of all the short stories I created! I either create them from sudden inspiration or through the other method from which I...
26 0 9
First of two stories I had written years ago. This one is short compared to some of the work I have now. Summary: A young man has troubles with relat...
1K 236 64
An Echotale One shot a love story and action/adventure first person POV (alternating) its my first time writing one of these so..... enjoy Please d...
Mistaken By Karsyn

Teen Fiction

148 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...