The First Light

By AelinAshryver07

" One black coffee." A deep voice said and I snapped my head to the side to see a raven head and as he turned... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Winks and mischievous smiles
Chapter 2: Flats butts and Black coffee
Chapter 3: Hogwarts and Hot Pink Heels
Chapter 4: Smooth as Extra Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter 5 : YOLO and Bar Reds
Chapter 6 : Cute Blue eyed Idiots
Chapter 7: R.I.P to My Cute Ears
Chapter 8 : Who Says No to Free Food?
Chapter 9 : Rise and Shine
Chapter 10 : Pricks and Angel Boys
Chapter 11: Fairies, Faeries and FBI Skills
Chapter 12: Sofishticated Rich Jerks
Aesthetics - 2
Chapter 13: I'm Buddha
Chapter 14 : Energetic Rabbits and Drama Queens
Chapter 15 : It's Not Ice cream!
Chapter 16 : Soup is For Sick People.
Chapter 17 : Red Code
Chapter 18 : Shirtless Guys and Soulmates
Chapter 19 : I'm. Not. A. Midget
Chapter 20 : Date Night
Chapter 21 : Lots of Smooches
Chapter 22 : Forever
Chapter 23 : Koala
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Sneaky Bastard
Chapter 26 : Dinner
Chapter 27 : Bad Willow
Chapter 28 : Paris sites!
Chapter 29 : Flynn Ryder
Chapter 30 : Three Words
Chapter 31 : His Girlfriend
Chapter 32 : Those Dimples
Chapter 33 : Mine
Chapter 35 : Insecure
Chapter 36 : Drowned Rats
Chapter 37 : JUMP!
Chapter 38 : Bonfire
Chapter 39 : Holy-
Chapter 40 : Unknown Number
Chapter 41 : Nevertheless
Chapter 42 : New Beginnings
Chapter 43 : Please
Chapter 44 : Hurt
Chapter 45 : Guest
Chapter 46 : Over
Epilogue
More Works
Important Message
Bonus : 1

Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter

6.3K 189 39
By AelinAshryver07

I skipped inside Az's room closely followed by my highly amused boyfriend. Placing the crown carefully on his table, I went on to open his closet and grabbed one of his many black shirts.

This man is obsessed with black, I think I'm going to buy him a yellow hoodie.

Taking a pair of sweats and the shirt I made my way to his washroom.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Az asked, grabbing my wrist gently and tugging me towards him and I squeaked as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"I'm going to the washroom to change, Az not to Greenland." I sighed.

"Why do you have to change so fast? And what happened to baby, hmm? I like it when you call me that." He said.

I placed my chin on his chest and looked up at him.

How can someone be so beautiful? Now I can't even read my favourite book without thinking about him.

"You're staring at me. Why? Can't get enough of me?" He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah. I can't get enough of you." I said honestly and I watched as he blinked, a soft smile twitched on his lips and a light pink blush rose high on his cheeks.

"I love you so damn much." He mumbled and leaned down to press his soft lips against mine.

"I'm going to go change." I said as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Fine. But first let me take a picture." He said and fished out his phone.

I nodded and took it from him, flipping the camera to the selfie mode. I grinned brightly and Az wrapped his hands around me, nuzzling his face to the crook of me neck.

"Okay?" I asked and he nodded happily and took his phone back and I shook my head in amusement before waking my way to his washroom.

After changing I waltzed back into the room to find Az lying on the bed, his hair slightly damp and curling.

"You took a bath?" I asked as I neared,

"Yeah, I used the spare washroom. Come on, I've already put on the movie." He said and patted the seat next to him. I hummed in reply and climbed on the bed.

Az grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, so that my back was tightly pressed against his chest. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my bare shoulder before playing the movie, his fingers gently brushing through my hair. Sighing, I leaned more into his touch.

Fifteen minutes into the movie, I don't think neither of us were paying any attention to it. Maybe it was the fact that neither of us were scared of horror movies or maybe because of the nagging questions in my head.

"What are you thinking, love?" He asked,pausing the movie and lightly kissed the top of my head.

"Nothing." I lied

"You are. Just say it instead of overthinking, Raps." He said as I played with his fingers.

"What's up with you and Noah? And that guy, Yetzel? You said that your families were buisness rivals but I just felt there was more to it. Wait, I'm really sorry, that's your personal life and I'm just being annoying right n-" I rambled.

"Shut up, love. You have got all rights to ask me things, okay? Just don't overthink stuff and moreover, you're my personal life," He said firmly.

"And you're right, it's not merely just rival thing." He said and my heart clenched as I heard the slight sadness in his tone.

"Our fathers were best friends in college too, mine, Zach's and Noah's. And they all wanted to carry on their respective family business but once they graduated, they decided to start up a hospital chain together and you can tell that it went good. And after we were born, we became best friends too. A few years back, mine and Zach's dad noticed that the profit was going down while they're rivals were steadily growing and the most astonishing fact was that they somehow got our ideas and strategies. Turns out, Noah's father fucking stole it and the other company was actually his." He said, his voice trembling with anger.

"We got in a fight too, we spoke shit. Threw a couple of punches and that was it. Twenty years of friendship ended there." He deadpanned.

That's.....interesting.

"Oh." I said dumbly.

Oh?! Seriously?!

"Yeah, oh." He burst out laughing.

Atleast I got him to laugh with my stupidity.

"So where are we going tomorrow?" I asked him cheekily.

"You'll see, Raps. And those big eyes aren't going to work today." He said, his eyes glittering with amusement as I pouted.

I hate surprises.

Yawning, I snuggled closer to his chest and wrapped my arms around him, clinging like a koala.

He was just so warm and soft and safe.

"I love you Az." I mumbled sleepily and I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and leaned down to lightly kiss my eyelids.

"I love you too, Raps." He whispered and that was the last thing I heard before darkness enveloped me.

_________________

"Baby, you really need to wake up now." He whined and poked my cheek as I groaned and swatted his hand away.

It's five in the freaking morning.

"But we need to go early, Raps. It's a long journey." He pleaded and went on to poke my chubby stomach. I growled and kicked him, making him tumble and fall off the bed with a groan.

Serves him right to come in between me and my beauty sleep.

I felt him sighing and the next second I was swept up in his arms, blankets and all. I tried to wiggle my way out his tight grip but unfortunately my hands and legs were tightly bound.

Fine then, I slumped against his hold and closed my eyes, trying to take a nap.

His arms were warm anyway. Better than the bed.

And I knew he'd never let me fall.

"Open your eyes baby." He whispered and kissed my forehead. Sighing, I snuggled further into his warm chest.

"WAKE UP, RAPS!" He suddenly yelled into my ear, making me snap my eyes open and I let out a high pitched scream, falling face first.

I winced, my heart beating so fast that I felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest.

The arse laughed, holding his stomach like it was extremely hilarious.

I'll show you what's fucking funny.

Reaching my hand up, I cupped my head weakly so that I could pretend as if I had hit my head on the bed frame. I dropped my head to the carpeted floor, closing my eyes. And I coughed weakly just for an extra effect.

His laughter immediately died down.

I let my fingers twitch and then still.

"Raps? Get up. Stop being fucking dramatic!" He snapped and nudged my leg.

I lay still.

"God. You're crazy Raps," He muttered "Get up and I'll get you chocolates. White chocolate ones, I just bought a huge bar yesterday." He negotiated slyly.

Oh.

Chocolate.

Nevermind. My revenge is sweeter.

I lay there.

I felt him walk out the door and close it.

Did he just leave me to die here?!

A minute or so later, I heard the door open and he came closer towards me and knelt down. After some rustling, a delicious smell floated in the air and I heard him chewing something.

Chocolate.

He was eating my chocolate.

Quickly snapping my hear up, I was horrified to see that he indeed was eating my chocolate. It was my favourite brand.

The arse grinned at me, his cheeks puffed out.

I let out a war cry and lunged for him making him laugh. No one steals my food. Not even the love of my life.

Even though he is quite the eye candy.

"Relax, love. We have a lot more in our fridge." He chuckled and handed me the rest of my chocolate and I bit angrily into it, sticking my tongue out.

He pulled me up, "Now go change, I've picked out your clothes." He said and nudged me towards the washroom and even had the audacity to pat my butt.

I hissed at him angrily, making him smirk mischievously.

"Or maybe we could shower together, you know save time and water!" He yelled.

I slammed the door shut.

It's to early for this shit.

After quickly finishing my buisness, I skipped out to find that he had picked one his hoodie. Possessive man. I threw I on and grabbed my jeans and pulled it on. I sighed as I looked into the mirror.

My jeans felt tighter than usual and my thighs seemed chunkier.

Whatever. I shrugged

I love me anyway.

"Love, you done?" Az knocked on the door. I almost drooled at the sight of him in a black cargoes with a silver chain hooped around. It really emphasised his long legs. And God, those tattoos swirling down his tanned arm.

"Coming!" I yelled back and made my way to the front where all of them stood. I almost laughed as I saw Mel, looking grumpy and barely awake dressed in a pajama bottom and a loose tshirt and then to a very enthusiastic Zach who was grinning brightly at her, dressed stylishly in a black turtle neck and light blue denim jacket,

What a contrast.

And that was when I caught sight of another face.

Isabella.

__________________________

Hey guys!!!

Hope you liked this chapter....

So what do you think is going to happen now?

What do you think of Noah? Yetzel?

Any ideas why they were at the party?

Have a good day!!

XxAelinAsh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64K 86
I'm running, my dress bunched up in my fists. But I'm not running for my life I'm running for his, and when I see him I stop. There is one bulky man...
12.1K 1.7K 33
[ṡεε τhε τɾαïlεɾ øƒ τhïṡ вøøќ] •αṿαïlαвlε ραρεɾвαсќ & ε-вøøќ• High Rank : [#318] on Werewolf #1 at #wattpadlove #1 at #Winte...
71K 2.9K 27
I watch her when she walks in, orders the same drink - same size - and sits at the exact same table every single day. I don't think she notices me, s...
2M 84.7K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...