Diaz

By xo_angels

I don't remember what I wrote so... one day a man met a woman and they did stuff and stuff... Fuck it I can't... More

1st Day
Her
Fight?
Dinner?
I'm blocked?
Losing it.
I'm coming home.
Meeting new people?
Waiting for her.
Back to the living.
Helping Children
No it's not okay
Family ties.
Yellow Ledbetter
Dangerous Liaisons.
The Call.
The Trade
Bring her Home.
Welcome to my home
All settled in.
Lei è con il bambino
The Ball
Two Steps at a Time
Unfolding Truths
Emmett and Amara
Night Changes
Night Changes II
Old friends & Back to Work
Bad Energy Rising
I came back with hell
Reigning Pain
We All Become Killers Sometimes
I Understand This Time
Un Altro Bambino in Arrivo
New Orleans
Peace Reigns in New Orleans
This Time It Will Be Me
This Time It Will Be Me II
This Time It Will Be Me III
It Is Done, No More.
Fidanzamento Tanto Atteso
This Is Our Happily Ever After
Last Note
Hey
😃😃😃
🙃🙃🙃
👩‍🦯💔
👀

She's a Virgin???

15.6K 209 57
By xo_angels

Valicity's POV

We make small talk while he drove to his hotel.

It was a 20 minute drive to get there. I was amazed by the view and the lights that lit up the city.

We were close to the hotel when I saw the bright sign up ahead and it reads Diaz Hotel.

" Do you own this place too? " I asked him

" No i don't my sister does " he replied while turning off the engine and getting out. He came around to the passenger side and opened the door and helped me out.

It's giving gentleman and good dick energy, I heard Irena's voice in my head and I smiled at the thought.

We walked up a flight of stairs and was now walking up to the front desk.

" Good evening Mr. Diaz, room for 1 top floor? " the girl said in a high pitched girly voice while dragging a finger up and down his chest trying to flirt with him.

I looked her up and down then my eye twitched.

" Yes room for one and why are you touching me " He said calmly but then I saw her get pale with tears in her eyes. I looked down and this crazy man had a gun pointed at her side.

" What are you doing? " I whispered while tapping his hand. I heard him sigh and he removed the gun from her side. She gave him the keys to the with shaky hands.

" Thaaannk you " he said while smiling

" You don't look so good are you okay...... Brittney " He laughed while looking at her name tag. She nod and he winked at her. We walked to the elevator and he pressed the button with number 70 on it.

" That wasn't nice you know " I said while looking away from him. He walked over to me gripped my chin and brought my face up to look at him.

" I am nice to who I want to be nice to...." he said while removing my belt and exposing my lingerie.

He lift me off the ground and braced my body against the elevator door and shifted my panties to the side. I was already wet. He rubbed my clit in small circles and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head while biting my lip.

" .....like you " he whispered while shoving his fingers deep into my throbbing pussy.

" Ah- " I was about to moan when he kissed me hungrily he asked for access and I denied. He ripped my top off exposing my breast. He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my boobs while still thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I felt myself tighten around his fingers and he stopped. I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked.

Got I just want to punch that smirk off his face right now.

I covered myself quickly when the elevator binged and the door opened. He took my top off the floor and stretched out his hand and ofc I took it.
He used the keys and opened the door, exposing a beautiful view of the city. I stepped inside and looked around in awe of how beautiful this room is.

" Where's the bathroom? " i asked because this room was like a mini house.

" It's right over there " he pointed at the door while taking off his shirt.

I took my heels off and walked over to the bathroom, I got in and closed the door.

I called Irena.

Diaz POV

I showed her where the bathroom was and she went in and closed the door. I took my shirt off and sat on the bed and turned the TV on waiting on her to get out.

10 minutes later....

I got bored and ordered room service. I ordered six chocolate chip cookies and they got here less than 3 minutes. There was a knock at the door and I opened it.

" Good eve- "

" Yeah yeah Good evening sir, gimme the fucking cookies and leave " I said in a harsh tone while taking the cookies and I slammed the door.

I took up one of the cookies and began eating it.

" they burnt my fucking cookies,  assholes. " I cursed under my breath.

She's been in there a while I walked over to the door and I eavesdropped on her. She's talking to someone.

" He's such a gentleman I think I like him " I heard her say into the phone

" I love how he treats you, let's see if this one could actually be the one " I heard the person replied

What the fuck do they mean "like" and " the one " I just came here to fuck and I was being nice because I just wanted to fuck.

My thoughts were interrupted by the person on the phone saying

" Val have you told him you are a virgin? "

" No I haven't " she replied

" A virgin!?!?!? Now I gotta go easy on her " I said while rolling my eyes.

I heard the lock on the door unlocking so I moved quickly and jumped on the bed.

The door opened and revealed her with no clothes on. She walked over to the bed and I watched her every move.

" Bellissima " I said while adoring her body and how beautiful she was. ( beautiful )

She climbed on the bed and sat on my lower abdomen while she drew over the tattoos on my chest.

" Is Val your real name " I asked her.

" Val is short for Valicity. My name is Valicity Maria Isabella Sanchez " she said while smiling.

" That's a beautiful name " I said truthfully.

" What's your name " she asked

"My name Ezio Ethan Ky'rin Diaz the II"

" I love them all " she replied and I smiled.

" So when were you going to tell me you're a virgin? " I asked her.

" I- I was going to tell you " she stuttered.

I lift her off me and placed her on the bed and I stood up and took my sweats off along with my underwear. I watched her looking at my member. I jerked myself a couple of times and I was now full erected.

" Are you ready princess? " I asked her and she nod. I gently laid her on her back and spread her legs.

I kissed her passionately and played with her pussy trying to get her to relax in which she did.

" If I'm going too deep or it hurts too much tell me " I said to her while getting my member wet with my spit and she nod.

" Use your words princess " I whispered in her ears.

" Yes sir " she replied and I nod.

I slowly circulate my tip at her entrance and watched her watch my every move. I took my time and slid my length into wet and warm pussy while looking into her eyes. I let out a grunt at how much grip she had. I took my time and gave her soft and mid deep strokes.

" Could you go a little faster and deeper please? " she said and I was surprised by her statement. I pulled out of her and took a condom from my sweats and placed it on.

I slowly slid back the tip into her and slammed the rest of my dick into her tightness.

" ahhhhh fuc- " she was cut off by another deep and hard stroke i kept pumping my cock in and out of her pussy and she let out audible moans.

Her hand went down trying to take my cock out of her " Move your hand" I said harshly and she obeyed. " Now look at me " I said while putting a pillow under her lower back. I rammed myself into her harder every time I went in and I felt her clenching around my cock.

She's close.

I kept thrusting into her faster and deeper.

" ahhhhh. Please. Yess. Oh my God " she screamed between breaths she grabbed onto my hand and I held her hand as I went faster and rubbed her clit with my other hand.

" I'm... cum....cumming " she said and seconds later she came all over the sheets and I licked up the rest that was dripping from her pussy.

" You taste so good " I said while removing the condom from my cock and disposing it in the trash.

I went to the bathroom and ran us a warm bathe.

Valicity's POV

That was really amazing. I want to go again but I feel so sore.

He came out of the bathroom and layed beside me while he ran his fingers through my hair.

" You're so beautiful and how was it did youlike your 1st time?" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"That was amazing, you were amazing" I said while tracing the tattoo on his side.

" I ran us a warm bath " he said while sat up. I sat up and tried to walk off as I almost fell and he caught me quickly while chuckling " I'll take you to the bathroom " he said while lifting me up bridal style taking me to the bathroom.

He placed me down in the warm water and got in. He got some soap and a loofah a and began washing my body. I got some shampoo and squirt some into the palm of my hand and turned the shower on that was hanging from the ceiling and I watched as the water ran down his face and his hair got wet. I turned the water off and massaged the shampoo in his hair. He brought his hand up and massaged my boobs. I turned the water on and rinsed his hair.

We got out of the tub and dried off he gave me his shirt to put on and he drove me home.

I kissed him one last time and told him goodnight and he watched me go inside before I closed the door and he drove off.

I went upstairs and checked if Irena was asleep since it's now 12 in the morning but she wasn't in her room maybe she's at work I went to my room and snuggled into my bed then drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 66.7K 31
I took a deep breath."Antonio I...I'm pregnant."His smile suddenly faded and his brown eyes turned darker by the second. He removed my hands from his...
105K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
416K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
311K 3.9K 26
Lots of sex scenes. Cause I'm a horny freak. This book is very poorly written and I'm very very sorry. It was an experiment book to give me ideas for...