Friends With Benefits Kiribaku

By thisweirdbiperson

One day when Kirishima and Bakugo were training, Kirishima accidentally gives Bakugo a boner. He soon realize... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

724 15 9
By thisweirdbiperson

                  ~On the Ferris wheel~

"What do you think they were doing?"
Mina asks.

"I don't know, it almost looked like they were going to kiss,"
Sero responds.

The three watch them more as the ride continues. Once it stops Kaminari sees Bakugo grab Kirishima's hand and run somewhere.

"Well, I don't think they will be riding back with us."
The sparky boy says as he starts getting the rest of them a ride home.

"Oh well, we will have fun without them,"
Mina says.

"Yes, we will,"
Sero says as he shows the other two a flask with a smirk on his face.

"Dude how did you get that?!"
Kaminari asks surprised.

"I just know some people,"
Sero tells him as he passes Kaminari the flask.

"Nice!"
The yellow hair boy says as he takes a swig.

"Don't hog it!"
Mina yells.

                                      ~

Once the car ride arrives let's just say the flask was empty and they were way out of it. None of them could stop laughing.

"Oh my god!"
Mina yells.

"What?!"
Kaminari yells back following a laugh.

"I have an idea of how we can see if Bakugo and Kiri are dating!"

"And that is?"
Sero says.

"We should get an avanafil pill and sneak it into Bakugo's coffee before he wakes up."

"That's cruel, but I'm in. What time does he normally get up?"
Kaminari asks.

Sero responds first.
"Normally around noon."

"Perfect, we will all have a cup of coffee around then, but give one to Bakugo with the pill in it," Kaminari tells them.

"One problem, it's not an over-the-counter drug. How would we get one?"
Mina says as the two both look at Sero.

"Really?"
Sero says as he knows what they are thinking.

"Aww come on, we know you got all these weird connections with people,"
Mina says.

Sero rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. Once he gets the location of where to pick it up, he tells the driver and the group waits till they get there. It doesn't take long before they arrive. Mina and Kaminari stay in the car and Sero gets out. The two couldn't see him from where they were, but when he got back in the car he opened his hand, revealing a small bag of the pills.

"Yes, Sero!!"
Mina yells all excited.

"Driver, take us to UA high school,"
Sero says as Mina shakes him back and forth.

On the way back the three discuss more about Mina's weird plan. By the time they arrived at UA, they had it all planned out. Mina was still stumbling as she walked in.

"I'll take her to her room, you can get ready for bed,"
Sero tells Kaminari as he helps Mina get to her room.

It makes sense why she is the drunkest, she drank almost all of it. Kaminari heads up to his room and gets ready for bed. While laying in bed, he thinks about how pissed Bakugo is going to be before he falls asleep...

                                     ~

Bakugo woke up in Kirishima's room, but the redhead wasn't there. He checks the time and it was about 11:30. He gets out of bed and gets ready before heading downstairs. He walks into the kitchen to see his friend group drinking coffee, Kirishima was with them.

"Hey bro, want a cup?"
Kirishima asks me.

"Whatever,"
Bakugo responds.

Kirishima was about to make him a cup, but then Mina insisted she would do it for him. Once she finished she handed it to Bakugo. He grabs it and walks to the common room with Kirishima following. The blond looks back to see the other three whispering about something, but he just shrugs it off. He finishes the coffee and washes out the cup before sitting back down with Kirishima. After about 30 minutes Bakugo starts to feel weird. He looks down to realize he got a boner. He tries to get Kirishima's attention without the others noticing. Lucky, Kirishima looks over and soon realizes he needs him. Bakugo walks off to his room and soon Kirishima was there with him.

"We can go to my room this time,"
Bakugo says as he walks into the room.

"Okay, how did you even get a boner man?"

"I don't know."

The blond lies on the bed and Kirishima locks the door before joining him.

"What do you want me to do today?"
Kirishima asks as he pulls down the other's pants.

"I don't care, just something quick, I don't want those idiots getting curious about why we were gone so long."

"So just want a handjob? I would offer a blowjob, but I haven't done that before and I would have to be careful with my teeth, so it might take longer."

Bakugo had given Kirishima a blowjob, but he has never gotten one, so he was kinda wanting to see how it feels.

"If you want to try the blowjob then I don't mind."

"Really? Okay, but don't rush me, I don't want to accidentally hurt you."

"Fine, just watch your teeth."

Kirishima gets on his knees and Bakugo slides to the edge of the bed. Kirishima slides off the blond's boxers and throws them over by his pants. Kirishima licks up Bakugo's member as he watches Bakugo's reaction. This action causes Bakugo to shiver. Kirishima continues licking but this time he doesn't stop. He works his way from the base all the way to the tip. Bakugo's breath was hitching. Kirishima then remembers a reading he did after the first time he and Bakugo started fooling around. It was about how to make what they are doing more pleasurable. Kirishima pulls away and Bakugo whimpers.

"Why did you stop?"

"Can you lay down instead?"

"Why?"

"Because I think you might like the thing I want to try real quick."

Bakugo lays down and opens his legs for Kirishima.

"Hurry up."

Kirishima goes down between Bakugo's legs and quickly gets saliva on his finger before starting to take Bakugo in his mouth. He is very careful with his teeth but accidentally starts grazing them on Bakugo's member.

"Teeth Eijiro!"

Kirishima tries to open his mouth more so his teeth were no longer touching him, luckily he was able to. Kirishima keeps going until he couldn't take him anymore. He was not like Bakugo who could take his whole member in his mouth. He starts to suck and Bakugo leans his head back. As Kirishima continues, Bakugo reaches for Kirishima's hair to wrap his fingers through it. Before he could Kirishima grabs his wrist and looks up at him. The blond realizes why he did that and puts his hand to the side of him instead. Bakugo closes his eyes to focus more on the feeling. Kirishima slowly starts entering his finger into the blond and Bakugo shoots him a surprised look. Kirishima just looks back at Bakugo and then hits his prostate. As he did Bakugo moaned, throws his head back, and let out a small explosion as his body shook. Kirishima sucks harder and continues to massage Bakugo's prostate. The blond starts thrusting his hips up into Kirishima's mouth and the redhead had to hold his hips down with his one hand. Bakugo is a moaning mess while Kirishima pleasures him.

"Gonna cum! Coming Eijiro!~"

And with that, Bakugo came with a big explosion. Kirishima pulls off and swallows. He moves his fingers around until Bakugo was off his high. He slides his fingers out and gets off the bed.

"Hey, Eijiro?"

"Yeah?"

"Uhh...can you do..something..again?"

"Huh? Didn't you want to be quick?"

"Well yeah, but my sex drive is up for some reason. Just help me out."

"Why is your sex drive up out of nowhere?"

"Look Ei, I don't know."

"Well then, tell me what you want me to do," Kirishima says as he sits on the bed.

"I don't know, was there anything else you wanted to try?"

That's when Kirishima remembered all the toys he bought yesterday.

"Umm...did you want to try..toys?"

"...toys?"

Kirishima nods shyly.

"...I guess, but it depends on which ones."

Kirishima gets up and grabs the toys he hid in the closet in his room and lays them on the bed for Bakugo to pick some out. There was a normal cock ring, a cock ring that was connected to a dildo that vibrates, just a vibrating dildo, cuffs for wrist and ankles, a blindfold, a whip, nipple clamps, beads, a small vibrator with a remote, a collar, a double-ended dildo, ropes, a urethra sound plug, and a gag. Bakugo looks over all the toys and then back at the redhead.

"Damn, your really into bondage."

Kirishima lets out a nervous laugh.

"I guess use what you want, just not the gag."

"Really?"

Bakugo nods and lays back down. Kirishima puts the gag away and looks over everything as he wonders where to start. He puts everything on the ground near him. He grabs the handcuffs, but first takes Bakugo's shirt off before cuffing his hands to the bed frame. He then goes and grabs the blindfold and slides that on. Next, Kirishima grabs the small vibrator with the remote and lubes it up before he starts sliding it into Bakugo. Bakugo takes it in well and waits for Kirishima to do something. After a minute of him not doing anything Bakugo was trying to find him in the room.

"Ei? Where are you in the room?"

Kirishima was having fun teasing the boy, so he stays quiet but turned the vibrator on level three. There are ten levels and Kirishima was wondering how high Bakugo could take it. The second Bakugo felt it turn on he gasps and screams out. At the same time, he pulls on the chain with an explosion.

"Oh, Ei~"

Bakugo didn't like how he didn't know where Kirishima was, but decided to just enjoy the feeling. Once Kirishima thought Bakugo had adjusted to the speed, he turns it up to five.

"Haha~Fuck!~"

Little sparks left his hands with every uncontrollable moan. Kirishima sat back on the bed slowly and turns it up to seven.

"Eijiro!"

Bakugo was losing his mind, all the moaning, sparks, and shaking just turned Kirishima on more. Kirishima then turns it up to an eight and Bakugo couldn't take it anymore.

"Turn it down Ei! It's too high!"

"Aww, Katsuki can't take it anymore. Too bad, can't even take an eight."

Bakugo was starting to like Kirishima's teasing, but he still needed him to turn it down.

"Just turn it down!"

Kirishima turns it back to a five. Bakugo relaxes more and was letting out heavy moans. Kirishima reaches over and grabs the vibrating cock ring. He turns the vibrator Bakugo had in him down to a three as he put some lube on the cock ring. He slides the cock ring down Bakugo's member.

"What are you-Ahhh~"

Bakugo couldn't finish his sentence because Kirishima had turned the cock ring on and kept the other vibrator going. Spark flew from Bakugo's hands with every moan he made. Kirishima put the remotes aside and got on top of the shaking boy.

"You doing okay?"

Kirishima still wants to check in on Bakugo because he doesn't want to do too much for him to take. Bakugo nods, but Kirishima grabs his chin.

"Words."

"Y-ahh..es~"
Bakugo says between moans.

Kirishima was really needing some pleasure, so he pulls off his pants and boxers and started rubbing against Bakugo's member. Kirishima could feel the vibrations from the cock ring and he moans from it.

"Ei~"

"It's not too much for you right?"

"You can...keep..going~"

With that Kirishima keep moving against the boy under him. After a few minutes, Bakugo was needing to release.

"I want to cum~"

"Hold on a bit more Katsuki."

"Please Eijiro, I need to cum~"

"Hold on Kat I'm close."

As Kirishima came Bakugo let out a scream with a huge explosion. Kirishima immediately turns off the vibrators.

"Are you okay?! Did I hurt you?!"
Kirishima asks concerned as he pulls off the blindfold, so he could see the boy better.

Bakugo had his eyes shut with tears on his cheeks and he was panting hard. Kirishima slides off the cock ring and unties Bakugo.

"Hey talk to me, are you okay?"
Kirishima asks as he holds Bakugo's hand.

"Dry..orgasm,"
Bakugo says between pants.

"Ooh...did it feel good?"

"Hella good,"
Bakugo says with a weak smile.

Knowing that Bakugo was okay, Kirishima slowly pulls out the vibrator Bakugo still had inside of him. Bakugo groans at the feeling.

"Hey, Eijiro?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you use one of my kinks more often?"

"What's the kink?"

"..praise kink.."

"Okay, sure."
"You did so well today Katsuki."

Bakugo gives another weak smile.

"By any chance can we go one more time," Bakugo says a bit shy.

"Again?!"

"Look I can't help but feel really horny after I drank..that..coffee,"
Bakugo says realizing that they probably put something in his coffee.

"They put something in my coffee, didn't they?"

"I honestly don't know man, but yeah we can go one more time. Got anything in mind?"

"Yes."

                                      ~

Kaminari, Mina, and Sero were all sitting in the common room and they just heard what sounded like Bakugo screaming.

"You guys heard that right?"
Kaminari asks.

Mina and Sero both nod their head 'yes.'

"What the fuck are they doing for Bakugo to scream that loud?"
Kaminari continues.

"They are lucky that this weekend only us three are at the dorm with them."
Kaminari thinks to himself.

"Let's go check on them,"
Mina says.

"But if they are having sex, I don't want to interrupt that,"
Sero says.

"But that really didn't sound good,"
Mina says worriedly.

"Fine, let's go check.."
Sero says as he stands up.

The three all walk to the other boy's dorms but stop because they don't know which one they are in. They hear Bakugo gasp in his room, so they go over there.

"Hey are you guys alright in there?"
Mina asks as she knocks on the door.

Kirishima and Bakugo stop what they are doing and look at each. Bakugo was currently sitting in Kirishima's lap as Kirishima was biting at the boy's neck.

"Uhh, yeah, we're fine,"
Kirishima says.

"You sure? We all heard Bakugo scream."
Mina says.

Bakugo blushes hard and hugs Kirishima while he puts his head on his shoulder.

"I'm sure, we will be down soon,"
Kirishima replies as he rubs Bakugo's back.

"Okay then,"
Mina says as she and the rest of the group walk away.

"Hey, did you still want to continue or not?" Kirishima asks as he licks the part of Bakugo's neck he was just biting.

"Yeah,"
Bakugo whispers as he pulls away from the hug.

Kirishima continues to carefully bite Bakugo's neck, but this time he grabs both of their members together. Kirishima stops biting the other and focuses on jerking both of them off. Both boys groaned at the feeling. Bakugo puts his head back on Kirishima's shoulder as he continues. Kirishima could hear how heavily Bakugo was panting.

"You're doing so good Katsuki, want me to go faster?"

"Yes."

Kirishima speeds up his hand motion and Bakugo grabs onto Kirishima's waist. Kirishima is now being cautious about when he should harden his skin so Bakugo doesn't burn him.

"Play with my nipples and go faster, I'm getting close."

"So demanding."
Kirishima laughs.

Kirishima first hardens his skin where Bakugo is grabbing, then speeds up his one hand and with the other, he pinches the blond's nipple. Bakugo moans as little sparks fly. Kirishima pinches harder and Bakugo groans. After a little while of repeating this action, both boys were at their limits. Bakugo moves his hands from Kirishima's waist to Kirishima's shoulders so he can hug him. Kirishima then hardened that spot instead.

"Gonna cum Eijiro~"

"Me too, go ahead, I got you."

Bakugo moans out with an explosion as he releases. Kirishima also came right after. Kirishima slows his hand motion down to just get them through their high. Once they calmed down, Kirishima took his hand off and unhardened his skin. Bakugo hugs Kirishima tighter.

"You alright? Are you satisfied or do we need to go another round?"

"I'm okay and I don't want to go another round, I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep, I'll clean you up, don't worry."

"You don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind, you were such a good boy today, I think you deserve it."

Kirishima knew Bakugo was smiling at that comment. He soon felt Bakugo get heavier, meaning he fell asleep. Kirishima smiles and lays him down so he can dress them both up in something. Once he did, Kirishima picks Bakugo back up and carries him to the showers. There, he cleans them both up and carries Bakugo back to his room after. He didn't want Bakugo sleeping on burnt sheets. He lays Bakugo down and tucks him in while he checks the time. It was already 16:00, they messed around for 4 hours! Kirishima was about to head down to the others, but before that, he just looks at Bakugo and smiles.

"He is the cutest guy in the world."
The redhead thinks to himself as he quietly leaves the room and heads down to the common room...

Word Count: 2913

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 70.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
7.2K 298 18
Shin Ryujin and Choi Lia are best friends. They've always been together since they were little and are still together when they're older in college...
1.2K 145 40
"Family don't end in blood." Nadia Roussell life continues. Dean and Nadia welcomed their first child to the world. Deanna Judith Winchester. However...