Diaz

Galing kay xo_angels

I don't remember what I wrote so... one day a man met a woman and they did stuff and stuff... Fuck it I can't... Higit pa

1st Day
Her
Fight?
She's a Virgin???
I'm blocked?
Losing it.
I'm coming home.
Meeting new people?
Waiting for her.
Back to the living.
Helping Children
No it's not okay
Family ties.
Yellow Ledbetter
Dangerous Liaisons.
The Call.
The Trade
Bring her Home.
Welcome to my home
All settled in.
Lei Γ¨ con il bambino
The Ball
Two Steps at a Time
Unfolding Truths
Emmett and Amara
Night Changes
Night Changes II
Old friends & Back to Work
Bad Energy Rising
I came back with hell
Reigning Pain
We All Become Killers Sometimes
I Understand This Time
Un Altro Bambino in Arrivo
New Orleans
Peace Reigns in New Orleans
This Time It Will Be Me
This Time It Will Be Me II
This Time It Will Be Me III
It Is Done, No More.
Fidanzamento Tanto Atteso
This Is Our Happily Ever After
Last Note
Hey
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ’”
πŸ‘€

Dinner?

13.1K 196 145
Galing kay xo_angels

After telling Rena everything that happened at the school. I got a text message.

' Hi gorgeous '

Who the fuck is this? I thought to myself while showing the message to Irena.

" Ohh that's a guy I met at the school this morning " she said

" So you gave him my number? " I asked while blocking the number.

" Yeah because what amma do with a broke daddy? " she said

I just laughed at her statement and we talked for a bit then she went to her room.

I got undressed and went for a soak in bath tub. I got out and dried my body then took care of my bruises that I got from the fight earlier stupid bitches, I cursed in my head. After I finished my business I got out of the bathroom.

I got into my room got dressed and remembered he gave me his card. It was a very pretty card it was plated in gold and black and it said Mr. Diaz. I texted the number on the back of card.

Hi

Hello Miss Sanchez

How did you know it was me?

Because your the only woman I gave my number to today

Oh.

I'm really glad you texted me.

Oh trust me I almost forgot. Thank you for today.

No problem princess I would love to go again if you have time.

I mean I have time right now.

Good send me your address I'll pick you up at 7.

Ok

End of Chat.

I shot up out of bed and ran straight into Irena's room.

" Rennnaaa " I squealed jumping on to her bed.

" Valicity " she squealed while engulfing me into a hug ofc I hugged her back and he held the hug amd I told her what Diaz said.

" Ouch " I yelled when she pushed me off the bed and started jumping around and chanting.

" My friends gonna bust that pussy open ayyyyy "

" R.I.P my pussy ayyyy " I replied and we both laughed.

She got up and started rummaging through her closet and I sat and watch her throw pieces of clothes all over the room.

" Prefect " I heard her shout and she tossed me a pretty red lingerie.

" Go try it on " she pushed me and I took off my clothes right in that spot.

" Damn you have pink nipples, and your ass is so fat " Irena complimented me.

" Pervert use good words " I said while throwing a pillow at her and she laughed

" you won't be able to use yours when you choke on that monster meat again " she said while imitating gagging.

" Here it is " I said while giving her a 360 of the lingerie

" ouuuuu this is nice, girlllll " she said and I laugh.

" This is you right here? okayy!!! " we both said and let out a loud laugh.

I watch her get up and gave me a nude coat with a black belt.

" Here use this to cover up " she said while handing me the coat.

She curled my hair using a curling iron and I put some mascara and some lipgloss on. It's now 6:50. Me and Irena stood outside and waited for his arrival. We saw a black Jaguar coming towards us.

" I like this one already " Irena said while smiling i looked at her amd shook my head.

I mean I have dated 3 guys before but they didn't treat me well so I just never tried to date or have feelings for anyone else.

He pulled up at our feet and stepped out of the car he was wearing a grey T shirt with some grey sweats. He walked up to the porch while Irena whispered to me " I can see his meat printing through those sweats " I gave her a light slap and asked " Why are you looking? " and we giggled.

" Heyy beautiful " he said while kissing my hand.

" Ahem " Irena said while holding out her hand

Diaz looked at her really confused by why she's holding out her hand. So he took her hand and shaked it and asked

" And you are? "

" I am thee Irena Suarez " she said

I let out a light chuckle when I saw Diaz looking at her like he's annoyed.

" Oop I left my purse inside give me a sec " I said and he nod.

Diaz POV

She told me she was going inside for her purse so I gave her a nod.

Now I'm left out here standing with the crazy room mate.

" faresti meglio a non essere un trafficante di sesso o ti troverò e ti taglierò il cazzo " she said in a thick Italian accent ( you better not be a sex trafficer or i will find you and cut your dick off ).

" non sono un trafficante di sesso, inoltre non potresti trovarmi anche se avessi il miglior team di ricerca " I replied calmly ( i am not a sex trafficker, plus you couldn't find me even if you had the best search team )

" What are you guys talking about and Irena when did you learn to speak Italian? " she said impressed by her weird room mate.

" Are you ready to go beautiful? " I asked her and she nod.

I took her hand since she was wearing heels and I helped her down the porch steps. With the crazy roommate following us behind.

As I was about to reach for the door to open it for her. She opened it herself and sat down and closed the door. I looked at the car window very confused. So I opened the door and lift her by the waist took her out and closed the door.

" Principessa I will open every door for you and always help you inside so don't do that again " I command her and she nod.

" Good girl " I whispered in her ear and I saw her cheeks flush red.

Ouu she has a praise kink I like her.

" Girl I like this man, sir do you got an older brother? " her roommate asked.

" I do infact but he lives in Puerto Rico " I replied to her while walking around to the drivers side. I got in the seat and she asked if she could wind down my window I wind it down from the controls on my side.

" I love you Val use a condom " the crazy roommate yelled

" Bye Irena I'm not sure what time the Uber will there to pick me up so don't wait up for me " she replied and she told me I could wind the window up now.

So her name is Val. That's an ugly name for a pretty girl. I thought to myself.

" Where are you taking me? " I heard her little voice.

" I'm taking you to my favorite restaurant and you are not taking an Uber home " I replied and she nod.

The ride there was silent i watch her play with her fingers on and looked out the window. Then we got to the place.

" Why is everything in this town called Diaz? " she asked

In that moment I realized she didn't know who I am and what I did.

Good I am gonna keep it that way i don't want to scare her off.

I got out of the car and walked around to her side and opened the door for her and helped her out.

" Good evening Mr. Diaz " the young man said and I nod i gave him my keys and he walked away. Nice kid.

I held Val's hand all the way up the stairs. The hostess should us to our table, which was private and had a full view of the city. I watch her eyes lit up in amazement and I smiled.

Imagine fucking her to this view.

I drew the chair out for her to sit at which she did and I pushed it up to the table, and sat on the other side.

" Good evening Mr. Diaz, my name is- "

" I really don't give a fuck what your name is to be honest " I replied annoyed by her.

" That wasn't nice " Val said while lightly slapping my hand.

" Good evening pretty I apologize for his rude behavior what is your name? " Val asked her but she looked at me with fearful eyes and I nod.

" My name is Katherine and I will be your waitress this evening " she replied with a smile and I rolled my eyes at her.

" I will have the steak, the chicken parmesan, the lasagna and the spaghetti spaghetti. For dessert I would like the Chocolate mocha cake. Did you get that? " I asked the waitress.

" Yes sir " she said and I nod

" What would you like miss? " the waitress asked Val.

" I would like a salad please " she said

" No she would not " I said calmly

" Bring her everything that I am having and bring 2 slices of the chocolate mocha cake because she's gonna love it " i said without breaking eye contact with Val.

Ew her name is so ugly. I might call her Valdemort.

The waitress walked off. I sat there looking at her and she's so beautiful her skin is so flawless and soft amd she has the prettiest lips in the world. She noticed my staring and she looked away. I took my chair up and placed it beside her. I gently held her face and asked

" Why did you order a salad? "

" I- I don't know " she said while turning her face away from me. I gently turned her face to me.

" you don't have to be insecure to eat infront of me princess even if you gain weight you would still be the most beautiful woman in the world " I said while kissing her softly and passionately. I asked her for access and ofc she denied.

I pulled the belt that was holding her coat together and my eyes widen at the sight that was infront of me. Her body is so beautiful. Red is my new favorite colour.

Her nipples were already hard from the Air condition in the restaurant. I ran my fingertips over them and she let out a soft moan. My erection was now visible. I rubbed her clit through the thin fabric covering her heat. I could feel her wetness on my fingers.

I shifted the fabric to the side and shoved two fingers down her throat coating it with her spit i took them out of her mouth and shoved them deep into her warm pussy. I watch her eyes rolled back and she moaned and grabbed my hand. I used my other hand and grab both of her hands and put them over her head. " Don't move " I said to her harshly. I continued to ram my fingers into her as her juices ran down my fingers. I place my fingers in my mouth and tasted her goodness. She taste so good.

I gently placed her on the table spreading her legs. I sat down on the chair and I was now looking down on her beautiful pussy. I licked her clit softly and I heard her moan. I shoved my fingers deep in her tight cunt and she arched her back. I sped up and continued eating her out, her hands went down to my hair and I grabbed them and placed them over her head. I felt her tighten around my fingers so I knew she was close and I stopped.

I shifted her lingerie back in place and pulled her up and fixed her belt.

" Wh- why did you stop, was something wrong? " she asked.

" there's nothing wrong princess, i don't want you to cum yet " I smirked and gave her a small kiss on her lips.

The waitress came back with 2 other waitresses and they placed our food on the table. I gave them a small nod and they all disappeared behind the curtains.

I started on my Chicken parmesan this is really good by the way. I finished my chicken parmesan and was on to the steak and I looked over and saw that she only ate the lettuce that came with Steak, I placed my food aside and drew her chair up to mine. I took up her Chicken parmesan placed some on the fork

" Open up " I said while smiling at her. She opened her mouth and moaned at the taste of the food.

" it's good isn't it? " I asked her and she nod. I continued to feeding her until she was done. I was about to feed her the steak but she took up the lasagna.

" You can eat your food now, I can feed myself " she said sweetly with a smile. Then I returned to my steak.

I was halfway through my steak and she finished her lasagna and I saw her eyeing mine.

Greedy bitch. I rolled my eyes at the thought of her eating MY food.

" Would you like my lasagna? " I said trying to look like I want to give it to her, she nod and I gave it to her.

I watch her devour everything but she left a slice of the cake, she said she wanted to give that piece to her roommate so I gave her the to-go box that was on the tray amd she placed the cake in it.

I got up and helped her up. We were walking out of the restaurant when she said " We didn't pay for the food " she turned around and was walking back into the restaurant.

" Principessa, you don't have to pay i own the place " i said while holding on to her hand. I saw the shock in her eyes.

Yeah I know I'm awesome. I sad in my head and smiled at my thoughts.

I took my keys from the kid and placed a couple hundred dollar bills in his hand. I saw him smiled and I rolled my eyes.

Broke ass kid.

I opened the door for Val and she got in and I got into my seat and drove off to my hotel.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.2K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
8K 109 32
this story is like all the other mafia husband and arrange marriage like yall read in wattpad but this one is my way or how I think would be good /th...
135K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...