Family Above Everything ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-Characters
-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-58
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-63
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-78
-79
-80
Epilogue
End
Bonus Chapter

-57

7.3K 629 32
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

.....................

Early in the morning around 8 after sleeping around 4 manik moved his body to turn around and as he did his hand touched someone's hair.... his lips lifted up in a smile with his eyes closed as he ran his fingers in the soft locks before his eyes got opened with the view of his 1 day old WIFE laying beside him with her face directly in front his eyes....

He ran his eyes slowly starting from her head where the smudged vermilion was placed reaching to her eyes which were closed.... his eyes reached to her lips who were lifted a bit with a tine bit of smile and then to her naked chest from where the sheets were pulled off... there laid her nuptial chain which was named after his....

A peaceful sigh came out of his lips as he moved forward holding the duvet in his fist and coming dangerously close to his wife.... manik placed the duvet to her shoulder before holding her naked body in his arms from under the duvet and attached his lips to her forehead making her snuggle to him with a smile....

Manik sighed again in content before placing his cheek on her head and closed his eyes with a smile thinking about the beautiful moments they spent last night....

"Ummm!"

He listened his wife which made him move back and look at her face who laid on his arm and slowly opened her eyes to meet his black orbs.... her lips curved up and her fingers creased his no so grown beard....

"Good Morning!"

Manik pecked her palm from inside before saying...

"Best Morning!"

Nandini smiled and turned her face to see the time which stated 8:24... she again looked at her husband who was roaming his fingers on her bare back and she asked him....

"When you woke up?"

"A few mins before!"

Nandini hmmed and again snuggled to him who held her in his embrace before asking her...

"Don't you wanna get up?"

"I do but i also don't!"

Manik chuckled and kissed her head making nandini giggle too... she after a few seconds looked up to say...

"Today i will take out your outfit!"

"I'm all yours Mrs. Manik Malhotra!"

Manik answered in return which made nabdini crease his chin telling him lovingly...

"I am loving how you call Mrs. Manik"

Manik smiled before nandini leaned forward to join their lips to a lovingly unhealthy kiss to start their beautiful day....

Nandini stood up in all her glory stretching her body while manik placed his elbow on the pillow to balance his face on it looking at his deadly gorgeous wife standing in front her eyes....

"And i am loving this site thou!"

His lips said out making nandini look at him... he roamed his eyes on her body on which nandini threw the pillow on his face before walking in the washroom while manik laid their holding her pillow laughing out loud....

Having a soothing shower to relax her sore body nandini wore the bathrobe to enter the closet and roaming her hands on the not to particular outfit she picked out a printed saree.... she smiled looking at her beautiful saree in front her eyes and dropping the bathrobe she got ready in it.... she smiled at herself at she looked in the mirror before she turned around and took a a casual polo shirt and jeans of manik and laid it down on the couch in the closet....

Taking a breath of relief nandini came out to the room to find her husband laying on his stomach fast asleep.... nodding in disbelief with a sigh she reached him and sitting near his stomach leaned to his face and planted a soft kiss on his cheek as she called him out....

"Manik wake up!"

"Hmmm"

That was what she got in reply.... nandini chuckled and yet again called him but this time he opened his one eye to look at her.... she gave him her best smile before saying and roaming her fingers in his hair....

"Wake up we have to go down, its already 9!"

Manik laid down straight holding her fingers saying....

"You are all ready?"

"First my husband will get uo then i will get ready!"

Manik pulled out his lower lip making nandini smile before she pulled out her hand from him and looked down at the floor and sat there to collect her chuda which she had to wear.... while doing so she looked at manik who was not removing his gaze from her....

"Get up!"

She spoke innocently and manik sat up...

"You know I can't say No to that face!"

Nandini bite her lips while manik pinched her cheek before he got up from the other side of the side and stretched his body giving a perfect view to nandini's eyes who breath heavily looking at the greek god in front her eyes.... she looked uo at manik's face who was having a smirk... he winked at her after speaking....

"Enjoy the show as much as you want but at night, you only said we have to goooo!"

He stretched the word Go way to much making blush raise to nandini's cheek and she looked down yet again picking up her chuda.... while manik laughed out and went to get dressed....

Nandini wore her chuda placing their clothes on the couch and then sat on the vainty table..... applying the moisturiser on her hands and face she picked up Her vermillion box and placed a tick line of it in her hair line flaunting it proudly.... after that she applied the mascara and lastly her peachy pink shaded lipstick on her pouty lips to finish her look....

"My wife is looking way too much beautiful!"

Her head turned in an instant towards the closet door where manik was standing leaning to the frame.... she smile looking at him all dressed in the attire she chose for him....

Both stood in front each other with a smiel before manik pulled out his hand in front her asking...

"Chaly?" (Shall we?)

Nandini slipped her small hand in her large one's and nodded her head before both of them walked out of their room with their hands entwined....

........................

Manik and nandini reached the living room to see no one was there.... manik frowned while nandini looked at the main door which was closed that was not usual thing in malhotra mansion.... she was pulled out of her thought feeling a tug on her hand and she saw manik walking towards the kitchen... she walked behind him and reaching the dining area they saw Neyonika sitting there with Raj as Neyonika was ordering the butlers to lay the table properly....

"Good Morning Parents!"

Manik spoke out loud making the duo look at them.... they smiled and manan reached them... nandini bend to take their blessing which they did with a smile.... Neyonika then held her from her shoulders and with a smile spoke....

"You are looking so pretty!"

Nandini smiled with a slight blush which made manik chuckle....

"Wsy baki sab kahan hai?" (By the way where is everyone else?)

Manik asked sitting on his place while nandini sat beside him and looked at Neyonika who spoke out....

"Sab kaam gy hayn, dhruv kuch calls kr rha hai, cabir navya ko pick krny gaya hai, alya ko reception ky dresses ky designs ky liay call a gaya tha or mukti ishita logon ko receive krny gai hai! Mein keh rhi thi ky sab a jy tab tum logon ko bulaoun" (Everyone is up on their works, dhruv was dealing with some calls, cabir went to pick up navya, alya got a call for the designs of the reception dresses, and mukti is gone to receive Murthy's! So i was thinking to call you two down after everyone will come!)

"Receive?"

Nandini asked as she also saw the closed door.... on this Raj spoke out telling her....

"Bahir nhi dekha?" (Haven't you seen out?)

Manik and nandini looked at each other before manik said...

"Nhi, q kya hua?" (No what happened?)

"Yeh pucho ky kya nhi hua!" (Ask what hasn't happened!)

And they all saw murthy's coming inside woth mukti and it was aryaman who spoke out...

Nandini smiled widely looking at them and standing up reached ishita who smilingly took her in a hug before pulling back and cupping her face....

"How are you?"

"All good!"

Nandini replied before she hugged the three men.... Aryaman sat on the chair and then spoke....

"Hn to kya keh rhy thy? Kya hua hai! Mere bhai mansion ky bahir press jama hai, jo raat ko hua tha wo trailer tha! Hun log to ay bhi back door sy hayn" (Yes so what were you sayibg? What happened? My brother the whole media is gathered outside the mansion, the thing that happened last night was just a trailer, we even had to come here from the back door!)

Manik on this palmed his face while nandini was surprised listening to it... she thought it was ended in night but no it wasn't...

Soon enough everyone came back and cabir was the last person he came there and fell on the chair looking at manik and then asked...

"Tera phone kidher hai? Pata bhi hai kya haal ho rha hai mera or dhruv ka raat sy, humy kaam laga ky khud to chaly gaya tha, dhamaky dekhy hayn kya huay us ky baad?" (Where is you cellphone? Do you even know what is happening with me and dhruv since last night? You wemt away leaving us dealing with them! But have you seen as the chaos that was created after that?)

Manik rolled his eyes at his overacting but then navya too spoke out telling them...

"Mujhy bhi subha sy itni calls a gai hai at the end phone hu band krna para mujhy!" (I was also gettibg calls from morning, and at the end i had to turn off my cellphone!)

Listening to this manik pulled out his mobile from his jeans pocket stopping his food and opened it.... the next few mins went by with the voice of the continuous notifications.... looking at whxh manik looked at everyone... mukti chuckled at him who just turned off his movile for time being and she spoke....

"Abhi to parho gy to pata chaly ga, but aik baat achi hui hai ky unko nandini ki picture nhi mili abhi tak, nhi to murthy mansion mein bhi yehi haal hota jo bahir ho rha hai!" (You will know when you will read all those notifications, but one good thing happened that they didn't got to see or click nandini's picture, orelse it would have been the same situation in murthy mansion!)

Manik unknowingly sighed in relief while nandini bite her lips looking at manik and soon enough the breakfast went by with everyone talking about anything and everything....

.....................

Okay
It wrote it long enough!
So let me know how was it?
Waiting for the reviews!
Will be taking leap in 1-2 chapters!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
205K 11.9K 53
This is normal arrange marriage tale for a two persons who ties a beautiful relationship called marriege.
47.1K 3.5K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...
241K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.