Detectives || JakeHoon

By _jakehoonforever

"I can't hide these feelings anymore. When you were partnered to me as my assistant detective, I thought that... More

Inroduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Author's Notes

23

922 62 21
By _jakehoonforever

After Jake finished showering, he then went to Sunghoon's room. When he opened the door, he saw Sunghoon sitting in the bed playing with his phone, shirtless. He only had a boxer shorts on. "Oh Jake finally you're here. Come sit beside me here." Sunghoon said as he tapped the space beside him. "Okay, but uhm, why aren't you putting on a shirt?" Jake asked. "Oh yeah, I have no more shirt to wear, I forgot to ask the maids to do the laundry." Sunghoon replied.

Jake was staring at Sunghoon's body. "Are you uncomfortable seeing me like this? I can go to Soobin and borrow a shirt from him." He added. "N-no, it's fine. Don't bother Soobin now cause he's already asleep. I-it's not making me uncomfortable don't worry." Jake said. He cussed under his breath for stuttering. "Okay then come here." Jake then stopped staring then went bedside Sunghoon.

"Can you turn on the lights please? I know that I'll cry while telling you this and I'll look uglier when crying." Jake said. "Wait what? You're not ugly?" Sunghoon said. "I'm not?" Jake asked. "Jake you're really handsome and cute. Almost everyone will fall for you." Sunghoon said. "Even you?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon was shocked with that question. "Oh yeah, I'll turn off the lights now. You can hug me if you want to." Sunghoon said to avoid answering that question. Jake then hummed in response. "Okay so I don't like when people cut me off when I'm speaking so please save your reactions and questions till I finish speaking okay?" Jake said. "Got it Jakey."

"So when I was a kid, I wished of going to an amusement park. One day, my parents granted that wish and we did went to that amusement park. We went there late so the line was longer. We've rode the roller coaster and watched circus. We were about to ride the Ferris wheel when we heard a gunshot out of nowhere. We thought that it was just fireworks but people were panicking."

"My dad then carried me and held my mom's hand. We hurriedly ran towards our car. My mom called my aunt, her sister, to come in case something happens to them, she can save me. When we arrived to our car, my dad dropped the keys somewhere so be went back to the amusement park. My dad was holding a gun all the time so he gave it to mom for our defense."

"We were just hiding beside our car. Dad took longer than expected to mom told me that she'll go find dad and help him. She gave me the gun and told me me to shoot in case a bad guy appear. As mom was walking sneakily towards the inside of the park, someone was following her. I immediately pointed the gun to the bad guy to aim and shoot it. I was just 10 years old at that time so I didn't thought that the gun would be really heavy compared to the toys."

"So instead of shooting the bad guy, I accidentally shot my mom."

"I panicked when I saw her fall down because of me. The guy who was following her ran away. I didn't mean do shoot my mom. It was supposed to be the bad guy. My aunt was just behind me, she just arrived but saw everything. She immediately went closer to mom to take her to the hospital. She left me alone. She went back to her car and put mom inside, I'm sure she went to the hospital."

"I was really crying because of what I did. I know my aunt will blame me since she seen what I accidentally did. The police were now arriving so I asked a policeman to help me find my dad. After minutes of finding him, I saw him lying in the ground lifeless. I cried harder when I saw him. He was shot at the back many times. There was a lot of holes in his shirt. I kept shaking him to wake him up but he's not responding."

"An ambulance came then and the police told me to calm down. He said he'll take my dad to the hospital. I went there with them. When we arrived there, dad was immediately put in the emergency room for surgery. I was sitting and waiting outside then I saw my aunt. I went to her to hug her. I saw hope in her. I hoped that he would comfort me in this situation but I was wrong."

"When I called her, she faced me and slapped me so hard that I fell down to the ground and cried again. For a ten year old kid, I don't have big pain tolerance so it hurts a lot and my cheeks were very red because of her slap."

"She yelled at me and said:"You're a monster. You killed your own mother. WHY DID YOU DO THAT HUH?  SHE GAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU, SHE LOVED YOU JAKE,  SHE EVEN CALLED ME TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY BUT YOU KILLED HER? YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER. You don't know how much I'm holding myself back from killing you too."

"I just cried and cried because she was dragging me on the floor by pulling my hair. She kicked me everywhere in my body, specially the stomach so I was coughing blood. I was really weak that when I woke up, I was in my room."

Sunghoon heard the older's sobs so he immediately hugged Jake to comfort him. Jake buried his face in Sunghoon's bare chest. He was letting out his emotions.

"I've been asleep for two weeks since my body was weak and exhausted from all the beatings my aunt did to me in the hospital. I saw my body full of bruises, scars and some unhealed wounds. I was feeling kinda better but my head still hurts. I went to the restroom to pee. When I came back, my aunt was inside wandering around my room looking for me."

"There you are you motherfucking bitch."

"She said then hit me with a metal tube she was holding. It hit my arm, back and neck. She also kept hitting my hands with a thick stick and I was screaming, shouting due to so much pain I'm experiencing. I didn't remembered more things she did since the last thing I remembered was I passed out."

"When I woke up, a maid was beside me. She was the most trusted maid of my parents. I asked her everything that happened when I was unconscious. She said that my parents had their funeral a week ago and my aunt is now acting differently. I asked her if she can call Jin hyung for help. He went to me immediately and helped me out. Luckily my aunt wasn't there. I went to my parent's room and took the credit card that my parents told me that it was mine to have and use in case they're not living anymore."

"I was afraid to go back to this house so I went with Jin hyung. I never went to that house since I left it long time ago."

Jake then finished telling his story. Sunghoon sat up and pulled Jake into a much comforting hug. "Don't worry Jake I'm here with you. I'll always be here. If I could kill your aunt I will. I'll even ask more people if they'll come with me to best up that piece of shit." Sunghoon said. "Thank you Sunghoon! I'm lucky to have you a my best friend." Jake said.

Jake was cold but he felt warm in Sunghoon's embrace. Specially he's shirtless, he can feel Sunghoon's body heat. He was hiding his face in Sunghoon's neck. He was inhaling Sunghoon's scent because it's addicting. "Let's sleep now Jake, we've got to report to the headquarters tomorrow. I'll save my questions tomorrow." Sunghoon said. Jake hummed in response and lay down with Sunghoon. The two were hugging each other. Enjoying and melting in their embrace.

The morning came and they woke up very very late. They immediately showered and prepared. They didn't even ate breakfast, haven't combed their hair, and said goodbye to Soobin or even tell him where they're going. Sunghoon drove faster to the headquarters. Jake was fixing his in the car. He also groomed Sunghoon's hair while he's driving.

When they arrived, they sprinted inside and was welcomed with decorations and balloons. "Congrats Jake and Sunghoon for solving the case. We are proud of both of you." The all other detectives said in chorus. The two thanked each and every one of them. They excused their selves to go to Mr. Bang.

"We're sorry Mr. Bang. We're late. We woke up very late. Won't happen again, sorry sir." Jake and Sunghoon said in sync. "Don't be sorry, I understand. You two are tired so I'm giving you two weeks of break. I also want to congratulate both of you for solving the case. I'm proud to both you. Well done!" Mr. Bang said.

The two thanked their president. "You Mag now go. I'm already done talking to both of you. Congratulations again!" Mr. Bang said. "Go ahead Jake. I have to tell Mr. Bang something. "Okay Hoonie. See you later." Jake said then went out. He was on his phone when he bumped into someone. "I-im sorry, I wasn't lookin~  JIN HYUNG!"

"So what is it about you want to talk about me Sunghoon?" Mr. Bang asked confused. "I'm ready now sir. I'm ready to investigate the case if the killings in the amusement park."

A/n:
       Thoughts about this chapter?

OMG this story will be longer than I expected.

I haven't reread any of the chapters of this story so please ignore some mistakes.

BTW another chapter guys. I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you for reading. Have a good day and stay safe. I shall see you all then in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 15.8K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
5.6K 208 25
𓏲ּ 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 🕸️ ⤹ 𝖲𝗂𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝖾𝗒𝗎𝗇 ♡̸   ݈݇- ❝ You helped me heal my wounded heart and all I did was push you away ❞
67K 3K 30
jake and sunghoon met at a playground when they were kids and the never seen each other again because jake went back to australia. after a few years...
31.9K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24