Mob Psycho Male Reader X Miss...

By SuperSodaPie

A office worker and programmer by the name of Kobayashi had a normal life by herself, until one day she took... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1: The Strongest Maid in History, Tohru!
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Second Dragon, Kanna!
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Start of a New Life!
Season 1 Chapter 4 : An Invitation to a Meeting!
Season 1 Chapter 5 : The Guide to Psychic Powers
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Summer's Staples!
Season 1 Chapter 7 : New Dragon, Elma!
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Ochimusha! Psychic Powers and Me!
Season 1 Chapter 9 : Sports Festival!
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Troupe Dragon, On Stage!
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Year End, New Year!
Season 1 Chapter 12 : The Meeting of Kobayashi and Shigeo!
Upcoming Q&A
Sesaon 1 Chapter 13 (Finale) : Emperor of of Demise Arrives!
Season 1 Chapter 14 (OVA) : Valentines and Hot Springs!
Season 2 Chapter 1 : New Dragon, Ilulu!
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Extracurricular Activities
Mob Psycho X Maid Dragon Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 4 : One Danger After Another
Season 2 Chapter 5 : When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do
April Fools
Mob Psycho X Dragon Maid Short : The L Word
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Inside a Evil Spirit
April Fools
Season 2 Chapter 7: Choices

Season 2 Chapter 2 : Shigeo Takes a Stand!

15.4K 400 366
By SuperSodaPie

After encountering Ilulu, Shigeo made it back to his apartment and heads inside. When he starts to take off his shoes he hears footsteps walking towards him. He then looks back and sees Kobayashi, who was in her pajamas and was ready to go to sleep.

Kobayashi : Welcome home, you were out late.

Shigeo : Yeah, I'm sorry. I got caught up in something.

Kobayashi : Oh? What would that be?

Dimple : That dragon Ilulu came out of nowhere and was following us.

Kobayahsi : Huh? Really? *to Shigeo* Are you okay?

Shigeo : Yeah, I'm fine. We just talked.

Dimple : She shined some kind of light but seems like it was just for show.

Kobayashi then sees Shigeo looking down and knew that something was on his mind.

Kobayashi : Is something the matter?

Shigeo : No, it's just. I wonder why Ilulu said dragons and humans can't coexist.

Kobayashi : She said that?

Shigeo : *nods* It seemed like she didn't meant it though. Why would she say something she didn't mean? Wouldn't she feel lonely if she was always be herself?

Kobayashi was surprised that Shigeo was talking about this kind of matter since he rarely talks about his opinions.

Kobayashi : Does it concern you?

Shigeo : A little.

Kobayashi then smiles and pats Shigeo's head as the esper looks up at his guardian.

Kobayashi : Take your time and think about it. I thinks it's a good thing to consider your feelings more. Come on, it's late you should head to bed.

Shigeo then does what Kobayashi and heads to bed as he continues to think about his encounter with Ilulu.

===========================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

Two days have gone by and currently in a dark alleyway, Ilulu was running as fast as she could away from something that was following her. As she continues to run she finally sees a light at the end of the alleyway.

When Ilulu runs out of the alleyway she trips on some boxes, but she continues to run and goes into another alleyway hoping she would lose the figure that she was running from.

Out from the alleyway Ilulu came out from a tall male figure jumps out and calmly walks over to where Ilulu was running.

??? : Stop. Don't run.

Suddenly, while Ilulu continues to run she trips and falls to ground. She then looks back at the tall figure that was walking closer to her.

Ilulu : You followed me here, harmony bastard?!

Cremene : I'm Cremene of the dragon-slaying camp. Give my name to the judge in the underworld after you die. I want the credit.

Ilulu only continues to look at the dragon in anger as she knew that there was no way she could escape and that no one will come to her rescue.

===============================================================================

Meanwhile in the streets, Shigeo was walking around various places ever since school was over. The reason why he was walking for so long was because he thought Ilulu would show up in front of him again.

While Shigeo continued to walk and look around for Ilulu, Dimple who was floating beside him was wondering why Shigeo was so focused on the dragon.

Dimple : Hey, Shigeo. Why are you so focused on Ilulu? Ever since you met her bad things only happen to you. She even tried to destroy the city.

Shigeo : I'm not so sure. Maybe if I can talk to her again she could change.

Dimple : Hmm, so what? Are you trying to copy Kobayashi?

Shigeo thinks for a moment and wonders if what he was doing was just trying to copy what Kobayashi was doing. Was trying to talk to Ilulu his true feelings? Or was he just doing it because he thought thats what Kobayashi would do.

The esper then continues to walk around and looks for the dragon while the evil spirt follows him. The two then turn to a corner where there wasn't many people, and as they continued to walk Dimple sees something in a alleyway from the corner of his eye.

Dimple : Hey, what's that?

Shigeo then looks over to where Dimple was looking at and sees something was on the ground. The two then heads into the alleyway to see what caught Dimple's eye. When they finally gotten closer they got a clear view what or who was on the ground.

Shigeo : Ilulu...?

After finally recognizing it was an injured Ilulu, Shigeo rushes over and kneels down to her. He then sees that she was unconscious and she had bruises and scratches all over her body.

Shigeo : She's injured...?

Dimple : Stay calm, Shigeo. She may be banged up but she's still alive.

Cremene : You've seen us.

Suddenly, Shigeo and Dimple hear an unknown voice and turns around to see a tall figure walking towards them.

Cremene : Human of this world, I have come to destroy that vile beast from another world. Leave here at once, and forget you were ever here.

Shigeo : Who is this guy?

Dimple : Be careful, Shigeo. This guys seems like he's a dragon.

Shigeo : *to Cremene* Do you mean you're here to kill Ilulu?

Cremene : Yes.

Shigeo : You shouldn't. She hasn't done anything to you, and killing is wrong no matter what.

Cremene : That creature is chaos. An evil dragon that will bring naught but harm to humans.

Dimple : Looks like he's not going to let her go.

Shigeo : In that case...

Cremene wonders what Shigeo was going to do as he sees the boy raise his hand and aims it towards him.

Shigeo : I'm sorry.

Shigeo then uses his telekinesis on Cremene and sends him flying in the air as the dragon crashes into some nearby buildings. Dimple saw the scene in shock as he never would have thought Shigeo would use his powers for Ilulu.

Dimple : We need to get out of here! He'll be back soon.

Shigeo : Dimple, go back home and get Tohru. I'll run away far from here with Ilulu.

Dimple : Huh? But why?

Shigeo : She'll be able to send that dragon back to her world.

Dimple : I see! But will you be all right?

Shigeo : I'll be fine, just hurry.

Dimple : Got it!

Dimple then flies back to Kobayashi's apartment as fast as he could to get Tohru while Shigeo picks up Ilulu and carries her on his back. Even though if he was in a tight situation he wanted to see the results of his exercise training and refused to his powers.

Unfortunately, Shigeo was struggling to carry Ilulu on his back and wasn't even able to walk at a normal pace. When he finally comes out of the alleyway and into the streets he starts to pant from exhaustion as he tries his best to runaway.

Kobayashi : Shigeo?

Shigeo then looks up and sees Kobayashi who had just finished work in front of him.

Shigeo : *panting* Kobayashi...

===============================================================================

Meanwhile with Cremene, he stands up from the ground dusting his coat off and becomes irritated by the little stunt that Shigeo had pulled.

Cremene : I didn't feel any magic from that attack. Why would a human...?

===============================================================================

Ilulu who was unconscious starts to stir awake, and she opens her eyes she immediately sees Kobayashi that saw she was starting to wake up.

Kobayashi : Oh good, you're awake.

Ilulu who clearly saw Kobayashi slowly sits up and was shocked to know she was still alive.

Kobayashi : You okay? It looks like your wounds healed up right away, though.

Ilulu : *confused* Why did you save me?

Kobayashi : Well technically Shigeo was the one that saved you. I just happened to come across you two. Also, I don't think we're in the clear yet. Shigeo is walking around the area looking out for that dragon. I'm sure that guy that he told me about is still after you, right?

Ilulu : It doesn't matter.

Kobayashi : Huh?

Ilulu : If I'm defeated in battle, then that's just my fate.

Kobayashi : Wouldn't Shigeo saving you be fate, too, then?

Ilulu flinches a bit from Kobayashi who threw her own words right back to her, but she remains silent not wanting to admit it.

Kobayashi : Hey, Ilulu. Is there something you want to tell Shigeo? From what I heard from him the way you mess with him kind of suggests there is.

Ilulu : I... can't accept dragons coexisting with humans. There's no way they can get along with humans.

Kobayashi : But me and Shigeo are living with Tohru and Kanna.

Ilulu : They can't!

Kobayashi : Why not?

Ilulu : Because if they can get along... then why did I spend all this time...

Kobayashi looks at Ilulu who still didn't want to believe that dragons and humans can coexist, and then realizes why Shigeo was interested in her.

Kobayashi : ( I get it now. They're kind of the same. Ilulu was taught to hate humans because all the dragons did, and she couldn't speak out her own feelings. Just like Shigeo before I took him in, adults were telling him what to do and ignored his feelings. ) 

Kobayashi then thinks about what would have happened to Shigeo if she hadn't taken him in under her care.

Kobayashi : ( That's why you care about her, isn't Shigeo? You probably think that if no one lended a hand out to you, you would be in the same position as Ilulu. )

Ilulu contiunes to deny the idea of dragons coexisting with humans, but her true feeling slowly start to take her over while she remembers her past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ Ilulu's Head ]

Dragon : Dragons are superior beings, so associating with humans is shameful.

Ilulu : I really...

Dragon : There were all kinds of tragedies. Harmony is impossible.

Ilulu : I really, well...

Dragon : Humans are out enemy!

Ilulu : I wanted... I wanted to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ilulu was then completely overwhelmed by her true feelings as thinks about the two human children she had played with in the past. She then lets everything out and shouts what she really wanted to do.

Ilulu : I really... wanted to play with them more!

Tears start to stream down from Ilulu's eyes as she finally let out her true feelings.

Ilulu : No one would let me. That girl and that boy did nothing wrong yet...

Kobayashi continues look at Ilulu who was crying and couldn't help but see Shigeo when she first met him.

Kobayashi : I see. Then hey,

Kobayashi then takes Ilulu's head and brings her into a hug while patting her head trying comfort the crying dragon.

Kobayashi : Let's all play together next time. We doo all kinds of things, you know. We play dodge ball, go to Comiket, go to the hot springs and so on. Though, you'll have to lay off the kind of play that turns into battles.

Ilulu : *hesitant* Y-You're trying to trick me! You're trying to win me over by saying nice things!

Kobayashi : Yeah, I am.

Ilulu : Huh?

Kobayashi : I'm trying to tame a fierce, evil dragon of chaos with sweet words to render her harmless. But guess what, Shigeo can't trick you.

Ilulu : Huh?

Kobayashi : He's really bad at lying and doesn't really say what's on his mind. I guess you can say it's impossible for him to lie. Whatever he says to you and everyone is 100% the truth.

Ilulu who was still a bit scared to believe what Kobayashi was saying stays silent, but her feeling were wanting to trust her and Shigeo.

Kobayashi : Will you believe what you've been taught? Or would you care to be tricked by me and believe in Shigeo?

Ilulu looks away while remembering her past while trying to deciding what she should do. The dragon then finally made up her mind and looks back at Kobayashi to give her an answer.

Ilulu : I...

??? : Well, well, what do we have here?

The two then look over to where the voice came from and see that in front of them were a bunch of delinquents looking down at them.

Delinquent #1 : *chuckles* Looks like we're interrupting a hot scene.

Delinquent #2 : Woah look at the foreigner! She's got a huge rack!

From behind the group of delinquents a tall man with a pink Mohawk walks up in front and looks down at Koabayshi and Ilulu. This man was the person who tried to defeat Teru back when he used his powers on people. The leader of the delinquents, Ryuu.

Ryuu continues to look at Koabayshi and Ilulu but shifts all his attention onto Ilulu. He continues to look at Ilulu from top to bottom, and unfortunately he liked what he saw.

Ryuu : *to Ilulu* Hey there, how about you ditch that guy and spend a night with me instead?

Kobayashi : Im a woman!

The delinquents then start to laugh as soon as they found out that Kobayashi was not a man.

Cremene : That's enough.

Suddenly, the delinquents hear a voice and look behind them to see Cremene the dragon slayer.

Cremene : *to Ilulu irritated* I can't believe you were working with humans. I'll exterminate you all!

Kobayashi then soon realized that Cremene was the one that was after Ilulu while the delinquents become irritated from what Cremene said to them.

Delinquent #1 : The hell did you say to us?!

The first delinquent runs up to Cremene without a thought and throws a punch at the dragon. Cremene simply flick his finger at the delinquents forehead and sends him flying with a nose bleed and a concussion.

Ryuu : Outsiders should just shut up and stay out of this!

The leader of delinquents, Ryuu, walks over to Cremene and quickly throws a right hook at the dragon. As soon as Ryuu's fist made contact with Cremene's face the dragon uses his pinky and pokes Ryuu's stomach.

The leader of delinquents was then launched back and crashes onto his underlings as they all fall to the ground.

Delinquent #2 : H-He's too strong...

Delinquent #3 : He defeated Ryuu with one pinky...!

Delinquent #4 : That's not fair...

Cremene : You humans are simple and disgusting creatures. Grovel and beg for an apology if you want to live.

The delinquents then all feel the killing intent the dragon was sending out while Kobayashi and Ilulu felt it as well. The delinquents then does what Cremene said and got on the ground as they started to grovel.

Cremene : I'll exterminate you all afterwards.

Even doing what they were instructed the delinquents were devastated to know that it was too late for them. They wanted to stand up and runaway, but they remained still as they were immobilized with fear.

Cremene : *to Kobayashi* You're not the human from earlier, but I'm guessing you're his accomplice. I'll exterminate you, too!

Kobayashi : Can you do that? You have rules to follow, don't you?

Cremene : *scoffs* Those rules are only on paper. They're rules between dragons, so they don't apply to humans.

Kobayashi : ( He's making Tohru's father seem genuinely nice. )

Suddenly, Kobayashi's eyes widen when see sees a figure behind Cremene. A hand then grabs Cremene's arm, and when the dragon looked down to see who the culprit is he sees Shigeo who was looking straight up at him.

Shigeo : Don't you dare...

As soon as Cremene knew it was him, he quickly punches Shigeo in the face and sends him flying into a wall that was underneath the subway tracks.

Kobayashi : Shigeo!

Cremene : I guess he wasn't that much of a threat. Now...

Cremene then turns back to Kobayashi and Ilulu and starts to walk closer to them. However, as he was walking towards him he hears the delinquents talk amongst themselves.

Delinquent : Look, that guy...

Cremene becomes annoyed and decides to at least kill one of the delinquents to show them the consequences, but as soon he turned around...

The dragon cries out a shout of pain as he actually felt Shigeo's attack. He quickly kicks Shigeo in the stomach and sends him a couple feet away while regaining his posture.

Cremene : *furious* This brat...!

Shigeo who was unfazed by Cremene's kick looks at him straight in the eyes with an serious expression.

Shigeo : Don't lay your hands on them... or else...

Cremene then quickly dashes over to Shigeo and elbows him in the guts with half his strength. He then kicks the esper away but he sees that it had no signs of damage at all.

Cremene : Just like before I don't feel any magic from you at all...

Shigeo : ( I'm not supposed to use theses powers against others, but this time it's different! )

Shigeo then sends a psycho wave towards Cremene, but the dragon jumps up into the air and dodges the attack as the ground beneath him cracks. Ilulu watches the fight amazed as she sees that Shigeo seemed to be equally matched with Cremene.

Cremene : Tch. I guess this means I can go all out on you then.

Cremene arms then both transforms into his dragons claws while Shigeo looks up at him and prepares to defend himself by putting up a barrier.

Shigeo : ( He's attacking again. I don't want to become an adult like him. )

Cremene : *darkly* Cry.

The dragon then dashes towards Shigeo with incredible speed and then punches straight through the barrier, shattering it. Cremene then lands his punch on Shigeo who immediately feels the pain and starts to bleed from his nose.

Shigeo : *confused* ( Huh? )

Much to Shigeo's surprise, Kobayashi was shocked as well, as she saw a actual punch landing on Shigeo.

Cremene then quickly grabs Shigeo's hair and then pulls him closer to himself. The dragon then kicks the esper in the gut with all of his strength causing Shigeo to cough up blood and fly up high into the air.

Cremene : *smirks* Humans fly up really high since they're so light.

Shigeo then starts to slowly fall back to the ground as he tries to stay conscious and process what had just happened.

Shigeo : ( It hurts... I can't exhale... or inhale... My stomach is hot... )

Shigeo then finally lands back on the ground and starts to cough up even more blood as he tries to breath for air.

Kobayashi : Shigeo!

Cremene : Those are the consequences when you try to defy a dragon you human.

Cremene then walks over to Shigeo who was still on the ground and then grabs him by his uniform to forcefully stand him up.

Cremene : Stand up. You're going to protect that chaos dragon, right?

Shigeo then quickly puts up another barrier to protect himself but as soon at Cremene throws another punch the barrier shatters once again, and the dragon's fist goes straight to Shigeo's face as he continues attacking him.

Delinquent #2 : Oh, crap...

Delinquent #3 : He's hitting him way too much...

Delinquent #4 : You can't be serious...

Delinquent #5 : He's gonna die...

Delinquent #6 : Seriously...

Cremene continues to attack Shigeo with various blows while the delinquents all look in horror. Kobayashi and Ilulu look at the sight in horror as they see their protector being overpowered by the dragon.

Kobayashi : *angry* Stop! He's just a child!

Cremene ignores Kobayashi's words as he was too focused and having a joyful time landing blows on the esper boy who tries to defend himself. Ilulu continues to watch the fight and sees her protector getting beaten to death for her sake.

Ilulu : S-Stop...

Ilulu who couldn't bear to watch the horrific scene any longer sheds tears while she pleads to Cremene to stop beating on Shigeo.

Ilulu : *crying* Please stop!

Cremene who had a smile this whole time pummeling Shigeo, finally punches Shigeo towards the ground and then slamming his fist into the boy's face.

Kobayashi : I said knock it off!

Kobayashi who was unable to watch any further runs over to Cremene who kicks Shigeo a couple feet away. Kobayashi then grabs onto Cremene to try to stop him from hurting the esper boy any further.

Kobayashi : Don't lay another finger on him! How pathetic can a dragon be?! An adult trying to kill kids!

Cremene : The ones that are pathetic are humans trying to protect dragons!

Cremene then back hands Kobayashi with only a quarter of his strength as Kobayashi falls to the ground with a bruise on her head.

Ilulu : Kobayashi!

Kobayashi : Ow!

Ilulu crawls over to Kobayashi and was afraid what was going to happen next until she hears a voice that fills her with a bit of hope.

Shigeo : Hey, you...

Suddenly, everyone hears Shigeo's voice and were shocked that he was still alive, especially Cremene. Cremene looks back and sees that Shigeo was back on his feet, and unknown to him there was a feeling in Shigeo's body that was about to explode.

Shigeo : This is the first time this happened... Can you feel it?

Shigeo : My animosity?

Without holding anything back Shigeo immediately uses his telekinesis on Cremene and causes him to kneel down on his hands and knees. Cremene tries to stand back up but the sheer pressure from Shigeo telekinesis wouldn't allow him to.

Cremene : ( He made me put my hands on the ground... A human brat like that?! )

Suddenly, Cremene was then pulled by an unknown force and was speeding towards to Shigeo. Shigeo then grabs the dragon by the face while Cremene was using all his strength to get away from the esper's grasp.

Cremene : ( I can't get away! )

As Cremene continues to struggle free he suddenly feels that he and Shigeo start to levitate. Suddenly the two disappear in blinding speed, and Shigeo smashes Cremene's head into a near by wall with full force.

Cremene then looks up and sees Shigeo was looking him dead straight in the eyes with a large amount of hostility.

Shigeo : Hey, dragon, who did terrible things to us... Just so you know, this is all your fault.

Cremene looks at Shigeo in the eyes with a little fear as he tries to speak but was unable to.

Shigeo : Don't ever show your face in front of us again!

Shigeo then unleashes his telekinesis on Cremene once more as the two start to fly up into the air while Shigeo was dragging Cremene on to the wall while flying up. The two were then finally high up in the sky, and Cremene who was unable to bear being humiliated any longer quickly transforms his right arm to his dragon form again and punches Shigeo with his full strength.

However, his fist bounces off of the esper as he starts to feel pain and was confused why his attack had no affect.

Cremene : ( It's hard?! Something is in front of this brat, and it's not magic! )

The two then start to fall back towards the ground, and as they do the air behind Creme's back starts compresses incredibly quickly. The temperature around the two start to heat up from their speed as they start to glow.

Finally the two were mere inches away from the ground, and without holding back Shigeo smashes Cremene into the ground causing a shockwave to go out through the park as the ground cracks all over.

The spectators of the fight then see the smoke clear as they see a fallen Cremene and the esper boy who was standing over him.

Delinquent #2 : Wow...

Delinquent #3 : Hey, did you see that?

Delinquent #4 : To think someone that strong existed...

Delinquent #5 : Hey, look!

The delinquents then all look over to Shigeo who starts to stand back up. As the esper stands, they see his uniform jacket all burnt and starting to disintegrate, revealing his white T-shirt.

Delinquent #5 : It's a white T-shirt!

During the time when Teruki Hanazawa, the former shadow leader of the Black Vinegar Highschool was defeated by Shigeo, rumors started to go around delinquents. Through rumors, it was only known that the one who defeated Teru was from Salt High school and wears a white T-shirt.

As the rumors went on it started to take a life of it's own. White T Poison. This was the title given to Shigeo whose identity had yet to be revealed until today.

Delinquent #5 : He's the infamous shadow leader at Salt High School... White T Poison!

Shigeo then glances to the delinquents as they all stayed still. As the delinquents continued to look at Shigeo's icey stare they took it as a "get lost". So, the delinquents quickly got up and started to get away from the park as far away as possible.

When all the delinquents left the scene Shigeo started to walk over to Kobayashi and Ilulu who were looking at him in shock.

Kobayashi : ( This is my second time seeing him like this... I thought at least seeing it once will not shock me as much... but, it's still overwhelming. Either way he's still the same old Shigeo. )

Kobayashi stands up and immediately walks over to Shigeo, but suddenly she stops as soon as she hears Cremene who came back conscious standing up.

Cremene : *to Shigeo* You disgusting piece of filth! You will pay!

Suddenly, Cremene's eyes widen from fear as a chill went down his spine when he feels a familiar aura. He quickly looks back and sees Tohru who was standing on top of a light pole with Dimple floating beside her.

Dimple : I guess we were a bit too late.

Tohru then quickly jumps into the air and then lands in front of Shigeo with fury in her eyes.

Cremene : You?! How are you here?!

Tohru : *furious* How dare you hurt Shigeo and Miss Koabayshi!

Cremene : *scared* E-Even if you're here, I just need to call in reinforcements! I'll summon Lady Elma at on--

Suddenly, Cremene was then grabbed by the throat by Tohru's arm that was in its dragon form. Tohru then raises Cremene up as she tightens her grip on his neck.

Tohru : Choose the right words to plead for your life and I'll let you have your soul back after breaking your body. Now, beg for your life!

Tohru then tightens her grip even stronger while Cremene starts to struggle and scream from the pain. As Tohru was about to give the finishing blow she suddenly feels her body stop as her grip starts to loosen as well.

Shigeo: Stop, Tohru.

The dragon maid then soon realizes that Shigeo was using his telekinesis to stop her movement.

Tohru : Shigeo, please undo your telekinesis.

Shigeo : No. You can't kill him.

Tohru : Why?! He hurt you! He he hurt Miss Kobayashi! He needs to pay with his life!

Shigeo : Even if he's a bad person killing him is still wrong.

Tohru tries to fight Shigeo's telekinesis and tries to strengthen her grip on Cremene neck, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't.

Shigeo : Put him down.

Tohru was then overwhelmed by Shigeo as she lets go of Cremene a bit irritated while she feels the same unpleasant feeling she felt when Shigeo saved her from Ilulu.

Tohru then soon opens a portal underneath Cremene and as he starts to sink down Shigeo calls on him.

Shigeo : Hey, remember what I said to you.

Cremene looks up at Shigeo and still sees the hostility in his eyes as he starts to have a cold sweat rolling down his cheek.

Shigeo : Don't ever show your face around us again, or there won't be a next time.

Cremene eyes soon widen from fear as this encounter with the esper was deeply etched into his soul and was traumatized. The last thing the dragon saw was the ferocity of Shigeo's hostility which he will never forget.

When Cremene was finally sent back to the other world, Shigeo and Tohru walked over to Kobayashi and Ilulu to see if they were okay.

Shigeo : *worried* Kobayashi, Ilulu, are you okay?

Kobayashi : We're fine, but I should be asking you that... Look at you, you're all banged up.

While Kobayashi goes over to see Shigeo's wounds, Ilulu looks up at Shigeo and sees his beaten up body and couldn't help but feel guilty.

Shigeo : Thank goodness. As long as... you two are...

Suddenly, Shigeo goes unconscious and starts to faint but Kobayashi was able to catch him just in time. The three then try to wake Shigeo up but he was unresponsive, causing them to worry.

===============================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was the next morning and currently Shigeo was at Kobayashi's apartment in his room, sleeping on his bed. As the sunlight shines upon his face his eyes slightly twitches until he starts to stir awake.

Shigeo's eyes start to slowly open as he sees four blurry figures looking down at him. As soon as his vision becomes clear he see the blurry figures was Kobayashi, Tohru, Kanna, and Dimple.

Dimple : He's starting to wake up!

Tohru : Shigeo? Stay with us!

Kobayashi : *releived* Thank goodness you're awake.

Kanna : *worried* Are you okay?

Shigeo: Kobayashi... Tohru... Kanna... Dimple... What happened...?

Kobayashi : It's okay Shigeo, you're home.

Tohru : You collapsed and we carried you back home. You still have some scratches but I'll heal you up in a flash!

Shigeo then starts to remember about Ilulu as he starts to sit up on his bed.

Shigeo : Where's Ilulu?

Tohru who had a bit of a unpleased expression sighs and then gestures to the side of the bed.

Tohru : Right there.

Shigeo then looks to where Tohru was gesturing and then sees Ilulu who was clung to his bed, crying her eyes out.

Dimple : She was by your side the whole time.

Tohru : *sighs* Even if she's finally noticed what makes you so great, it's too late!

Ilulu then starts to climb up on the bed and then tightly hugs Shigeo as she continues to cry.

Ilulu : Can I let you trick me?

Shigeo didn't understand what Ilulu was saying and looks over to Kobayashi who gives him a smile and a nod.

Shigeo who got the gist of the situation looks at Ilulu as he starts to smile and puts his hand on her head.

Shigeo : Yeah, of course.

With that said Shigeo continues to comfort the crying dragon as the Kobayashi residence have officially gotten a new member in their family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.3K 22
A office worker and programmer named Kobayashi and (Y/N), a human in disguise that can transform to a monster, and grow, but his tail is visible had...
10.3K 122 8
I once watched an anime called "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid," which was an anime about a woman named Kobayashi who misses her stop on the bus, causi...
24.7K 633 14
Y/n= female and is basically your character Disclaimer: please atleast give credit to me if you want to make a rip off version of this Y/n works at t...
13.7K 391 14
Follow the story of Y/N Kobayashi, A first grade Jujutsu sorcerer and a teacher for Tokyo's Jujutsu High. Everything seems fine with his life. Howeve...