๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... More

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23

404 34 6
By strawberry1d

Just let me love you 

(let me, love, let me love you)

Jimin-Pov

Jimin appeared disoriented after that upsetting meeting and the thought of returning to Sydney for the Esquire interview.

His Hyungs were unable to relax him. Mr Wang and Ms Cheong are the two managers who will accompany him. Sejin's arrival will draw a lot of attention due to his prominence as the group's Manager. His bodyguard will follow them to Sydney as well. They wish to keep their journey a secret. They want to go over for a week and return as soon as possible. The interview will take place on Wednesday.

Jimin is unsure if he'll be able to see his "girl." The management will make sure that he and Ruby do not cross paths. Jimin was nervous, and no one in the maknae-line knew how to comfort him.  He was quiet for two days, and the Hyungs were concerned about his gloomy demeanour.

He couldn't imagine how"Red" would react to the exposure when he heard he must choose and sign off on the images he decided to be published into the article. She is a university student with many ARMY and potential anti-fans who'll hate her.

His eyes were red-rimmed as he dreamed of their time together. Why can't the management understand how conflicted he is, knowing he'll be in Sydney near her but so far away? He still has her phone number, but she has blocked or muted him. The dreadful soulmark on his pinky finger was also bothering him. It was a torturous moment for him during the night, but he did the cooling shot by himself because he didn't want to wake his brothers. Coolant plasters are ineffective. However, the new pain relief shots were fantastic. It instantly relieved the burning sensation on any soulmark.

He's baffled as to why his soulmark is acting so strangely. Late Whisperer marks aren't meant to hurt that much. Only red gold, he believes, can be so unbearable. Only 0.1 per cent of Tarnished receive red-gold. So why does it affect him when he knows he'll never see "Red" again? They will travel to Sydney on a small charter flight for a few days. Mr Cheong must ensure that proper images appear in the article. It must boost his popularity in Korea, not diminish from it.

Jimin was face down on his bed at Presidents Hill Mansion. To darken the room, the curtains are drawn. Taehyung and Jung kook sat with him, attempting to console their Hyung.

"Guys, I can't even see her. My heart is aching.How can I be in Sydney without getting a glimpse of her?" Jimin laments. " Why aren't they letting me? I wish I could apologize, but I know she despises me right now because of this dreaded soulmark and the article that will ruin her life."

"Chimmy, management is afraid of exposure," Jungkook said with a shake of his head. Taehyung rubbed his Hyungs' shoulder.

Jimin only shook his head. "Taehyung... It will be tough to go to Sydney and relive our moments together. I'll never forget her. She was my "it" before this terrible, foolish system branded me with a soulmark. She doesn't believe in dating soulmark guys." Jimin's eyes welled up again with pain.

"Oh my goodness, Chimmy...this is just heartbreaking. I'm going to cry now." Jungkook furrowed his brows. "We don't know how to contact her. Her university will question it, and they will not provide any student contact information. It serves no real purpose."

"See...why is it so difficult to give up on her? I've been in love with her guys for two Flippen years." Jimin gets out of bed and wipes his eyes as he glances at his two brothers. " I appreciate you being here for me... I just wish I could only see her once. I want to be able to hug her only once, to touch those flaming locks only once, and to gaze into her warm amber-brown eyes only once," he shook his head at his ridiculous wishful thinking. Suppose FATE desired them to be together. It would have allowed them to reunite a long time ago.

Jungkook and Taehyung embrace him, realizing the depth of their hyungs' feelings for "Red." They are all hoping for a miracle...

........

A few days later, the Bighit crew was going to Sydney, Australia, on a small charter. The excitement was evident in the Esquire magazine offices. Nobody knew about Jimin's scheduled arrival in their country, and Bighit management hoped Jimin's visit wouldn't be leaked. However, they know that snoopy papas have previously got snuff in their noses. They will hunt the crew.

Bighit even arranged a brief interview for the Australian Herald's entertainment section. Jimin didn't feel like it, but it's his job to keep the newspapers on good terms with BTS. Having something about the famous pop band in their features will benefit all publications greatly.

Jimin chose to sit alone and ponder everything throughout the eight-hour flight from Seoul to Sydney. Thankfully, they left Seoul discreetly around 11 p.m. They will arrive in Sydney at 8 a.m. Management arranged to rent a charming secluded beach duplex apartment near Bondi Beach. Jimin will remain in a private suite on the top floor, while the rest of the management will share a four-bedroom in a downstairs apartment. Jimin was relieved that he would have his place. It was a two-bedroom apartment.

When they arrived at the private airfield, a black van awaited them. Jimin appeared solemn, but deep within, jittery butterflies were wreaking havoc. He badly wanted to see "Red," but on the other hand, he didn't want to face her because the anguish in his heart would be too much for him to endure. He still loves this girl. He couldn't get her out of his mind. Everything about her drew him in... those flaming red hair, her lips... Jimin tried to berate himself when his thoughts sought to carry him into uncharted territory that would only hurt him.

They arrived at their luxury penthouse apartments for rent on a private beach near Bondi Beach. Ruby's favorite beach, brought up sad, bittersweet memories for him.  Ms. Cheong and Mr. Wang were both concerned about the quiet celebrity. They worried if they had made the right decision to bring him back to where his heart had been lost.

The management gave Jimin the top penthouse apartment to be alone and enjoy his privacy. He contacted his parents, and his mother encouraged him not to lose his cool during the interview. She hoped that he would at least meet with the girl and apologize.

In the Bangtan chat group, everyone wished him strength, courage, and good fortune.

Hyungs advised him to hold it all together and remember that if FATE wants them together, they will be together. He simply thanked them and returned home, taking a refreshing shower and napping on his bed. He had a spectacular view of the beach.

He remembered the last picnic he and " Red" had on the beach. They were eating, running, and drawing love notes on the sand. Swimming and unrestrained kissing near a rock. They were unaware that a sly paparazzi was following their every move. That paparazzi must be pretty wealthy by now because those images were the best taken, particularly in Western countries. The dating scandal made news in Korea, but it somehow added to his brand's popularity. Bts grew more appealing, and the idea that he was so involved with a foreign girl sold magazines and newspapers. There was a lot of speculation on Naver and Weverse. ARMY was intrigued by all of the soulmates.  The Bangtan Bells' exposure drew mixed reactions.

Twelve popular local magazines have booked or are vying for a piece of the action by featuring the girls on their covers and spreads. Fashion magazines such as VOGUE, Dazed, and Allure are already in talks to feature each girl separately on the cover. They want to hear about their soulmate journeys. South Korea is anticipating with unmerited enthusiasm.

Television shows and news outlets have already lined up for exclusive interviews with the Bangtan Bells. When this ESQUIRE magazine hits the stands, the entire world "globally" will meltdown to get their soulmates' names out in the open. The Bells were already famous before they were unveiled. One international television production firm wishes to collaborate With Bighits 'Bangtan Tv and will air a reality show featuring the Bells and their soulmates in collaboration.

Jimin is aware that ARMY believes "Red" is his soulmate, and his company, like the other Bells, keeps her a secret. Bighit seems to be awaiting the big revelation for when their adorable Bunny Kookie meets his soulmate. As if Kookie is going to reveal his so quickly. His secrets are his and his alone.

At 10 a.m. tomorrow, the eagerly awaited interview with Esquire will take place. Jimin could not eat some of the seafood meals that Ms. Cheong had ordered. He felt nauseous and sick to his stomach, wondering if this article would or would not ruin people's lives.

"Please forgive me, Red." He murmurs before drifting off to sleep with the ocean breeze caressing his tired face.

..........

Ruby Pov

You can't concentrate on your studies for the following two days because your interview with one of the editors is on Wednesday at 9 a.m. You are pleased since Ms. Cheong has allowed you to attend the interview and answer only basic questions. You asked Samantha to accompany you to the offices of the magazines. One of the Editors, Charlene, will be with you. You don't want to talk to the woman, but you want to get it over with, so you can leave and close the book of your past. You're wondering when Jimin's interview will be. When they walk into those offices, they will make a statement.

You miss him terribly. Last night was one of the oddest experiences you've ever had. Your pinkie finger was in excruciating pain. You couldn't figure out where you'd injured it, but the next day it was deep red. Fortunately, Greg was not on campus because he had a modeling assignment for a sports magazine. You could finally breathe freely without his creepy presence.

Melissa and Janice were nervous wrecks as they awaited the internship announcements. Most of your classmates were fortunate enough to be placed in gaming companies throughout Sydney. You were wondering if you'd receive the internship. Since your second year, you've been overlooked.

You and Samantha were up pretty early in the morning. You were a nervous wreck. Samatha was serving you a steaming cuppa.

"I'm not sure if I can do it, Sam. I'm scared." You whimper as you stare at her, your heart thumping against your chest. Following the devastating break-up, this is by far the worst day of your life.

"My dear, you will show confidence and be your most gorgeous self. Remember to keep your head held high. They will be in awe of you because you are the only girl in Australia who has stolen the heart of a very adorable member of the world's most acclaimed band. " She offered you some affirmation.

You quietly snort because you are more concerned about your reputation. The magazine ignored that you still have to attend university for the final three weeks of your Final Exams. What will you do then?

"It's surreal, Sam. Why did I get involved with such a famous boy? What was I thinking?" You moaned as Samatha chuckled with glittering eyes at your adorable pouting.

"FATE has chosen you to spice up your miserable life?" She smiled at your scrunched-up face.

"Well, FATE was wasted. I ran away from stardom, and now I'm back in the spotlight. Samantha, the other mags will delve deeper and learn about my former acting career in America for Disney. Nobody in Australia is aware of my one-year acting stint, and all of my teen images will be dug out. People will get interested in my sad life once more." You sighed and grumbled.

"Don't worry. Just keep in mind that there is no such thing as negative PR. Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all. Our enemies will look like idiots as a result of this. All those jealous girls who insulted Greg's leaving will be surprised that a famous BTS member fell for you. The boys will swoon over you, and the girls will want to be you. You're so lucky, Ruby..you'll be the envy of the century." Samantha chuckles while still gazing in amazement at your sudden rise to popularity. UTS will never be the same after this.

"Can we leave now and get it over with...?" you whispered gently, your palms beginning to sweat from anxiousness.

"Yes, I'm willing to offer your moral support. Just make sure you sign off on the correct photos, "She warned you.

"I believe Miss Cheong- and the management have already decided on the photographs. I'll just have to approve and see if I'm comfortable with specific photos seeing the light of day. Holy Dooley, Sam...they want to publish the ones where Jimin and I have the best "pash" session. When my mother sees that, she'll understand why was I so quickly knocked up. It's not for the public to see. Why was I such an idiot!!! "You throw your arms up in the air, your face flushed with shame as you consider the reactions of the envious ARMYs and ANTIs.

You were completely out of breath thinking about Jimin's hands clenched into your wet hair, kissing you with reckless abandon, you with your hands buried well inside his shirt, squeezing his muscle on his back—- As you breathed deeply, you fanning yourself with your hand. Samantha was delighted by your antics.

If they choose those photos, you will surely cry. You're hoping Jimin puts an end to it. You don't have any influence.

Samantha giggles and purses her lips to avoid annoying you by laughing aloud." You were head over heels in love...love makes you foolish! Come on, let's go. We still need to find the offices via GPS."

You sigh as you collect your purse and walk down to the elevator with Samantha. The majority of students on level 8 went to class. Because it was still early, the commons were deserted. Samatha offered to take you to a local mall for breakfast. She was even going shopping to unwind after a long and stressful interview. Samantha secretly hopes to catch a glimpse of the BTS management. If she has to see Jimin, she will faint, and she will steal a photo of Jimin if he happens to be there. She was giddy with delight.

Samantha was behind the wheel of your vehicle. You were too anxious to pay attention to the road. You just wanted to sit back and relax, thinking about how you'd respond to questions if it were a full-fledged interview. Fortunately, Ms. Cheong clarified that you were not forced to respond.

It was nearly a fifteen-minute drive to the affluent Sydney suburb. The magazine office is a modern structure that accommodates an art museum. Their office is on the top two floors. Samantha secured a great parking spot. You sighed deeply.

You hurriedly double-check your make-up and make sure you look confident enough to face the magazine sharks.

"Don't worry, and you look fantastic..." Samantha, smile and sweep your waves in front of you, allowing part of your hair to fall on your chest.

You take a deep breath and exhale, "OK... let's do it."

You stepped out of the car. You both link arms and stroll up the glass building to the elevators, where security guards take your information and point out the floor.

In the glass elevators that took you to the trendy men's magazine offices, you and Samantha looked into each other's eyes. When Samantha opened the door, you were astonished by the reception. Two office receptionists grinned broadly as Samantha did all the talking at the reception.

The girls were quite friendly. You noticed some male employees discreetly peeking at you and Samantha when you looked around the offices. They're already aware of you, and the staff's open awe made your cheeks flush. Samantha just smirked at your newfound fame.

The staff couldn't believe they'd had the scoop of the century first and for men's publication.

You were offered some refreshments. But you choose bottled water, and Samantha chose a glass of juice.

You both spotted a stunning and tall woman strutting down the steel staircase in red Jimmy Choo high heels. She extended her hands to you, smiling brilliantly with her cupids' bow ruby red lips, as you and Samantha stood up when she approached you two. She was dressed in a lovely sleeveless white dress. Her hair was in a dazzling platinum color Bob hairstyle.

As she introduces herself to you, you acknowledge the greeting.

"I appreciate the opportunity to meet you in person, Ruby. You have a stunning face. Please follow me. "You thank her and follow the woman with a nod. Samantha gave you a thumbs up. You simply provide a nervous, watery smile. You were following the lady up the stairs in your black pumps. She was telling you what to expect, and all you did was nod in understanding while you looked around at the offices. Miss Charlene's office is lovely and spacious.

She motioned for you to sit next to one of the largest Mac computers with magazine page templates.

She told you about the article and then showed you the three images they wanted to include. Jimin will grace the cover, and it will have a two-page spread. Your heart tightened as she handed you the first photograph. It's one of you holding hands at the open food market. You don't want any of it to be seen by the public, but you realize that's wishful thinking.

"This one is fine. I'll go with it." You returned it to her. She nods and smiles.

"It's an adorable one.  How long have you been dating the celebrity?' she sneakily asked. Her huge amber eyes twinkle in your honey-toned gaze. You scoff inwardly, knowing just what she's up to.

"Oh, we never even dated. They came for a one-day show. We met at my workplace and became friends." You give a small smile. You were hoping she'd quit asking questions. Ms. Cheong has already told you how to reply.

Ms. Charlene presents you with another photograph. A picture of the two of you eating ice cream and Jimin wiping the side of your lips where a piece of caramel cone was still visible. Your great contentment and happiness were evident in your eyes. You almost had tears in your eyes. You gave it to her without saying anything. She showed you numerous others, but you merely shook your head since they were too exposing. Why so many of you?

Ms. Chalene grins gleefully, "Ruby - this one is so cute...could you please allow us to use it. Look...you can't see your face properly, but the passion and intensity are obvious—-" It was one of your most private photos. You took a deep breath in. It was the one where Jimin had you pressed against a smooth rock, and his hand was in your hair, kissing you passionately. His arms cover your face around you, and his hand holds your wet curls.

You gaze at her, unsure "I'm not sure about Jimin's management. Doesn't he have to make a decision as well?"

"Oh, he will choose his own three photos to highlight. Don't worry; it's not the one you're afraid of. We will meet with management again to confirm the final four photos from the six that both of you chose. So don't be worried. Thank you for increasing Esquire's success. We'll make up for all of your trouble. You'll receive  $2500 in Australian dollars.

"Oh my goodness, why are you paying me?" You exhale a horrified sigh. This is shocking news.

"It's because you'll be helping us in creating a very compelling story to life. Nobody has exclusive rights - accept us." She grinned as you signed off on the photos you wanted to be included in the article. You're well aware that your life will never be the same again after today.

——Meanwhile—-

Samantha was relaxing in the reception area as she waited for you to finish your interview when the glass doors opened and two large Asian guys dressed in black - the bodyguards - entered. Samantha's eyes widened as her jaws dropped, recognizing Jimins' gorgeous bodyguard from afar. ARMY even has fan pages of the most popular BTS security detail.

The whole reception went quiet until they realized who was approaching the reception amid his management—Jimin Park In all his splendor.

Samantha and the receptionist were stunned and speechless, their eyes widening. The editor's assistant who will accompany them came promptly. Samantha's gaze and the entire staff were fixed on the calm, stoic superstar. He appears to be even hotter than hot. He was wearing a blue beanie, and his platinum-colored hair was styled in bangs. His dark sunshades added to his attractiveness and his impeccable wardrobe style. A leather jacket, a yellow and blue flannel shirt with a white t-shirt underneath, and dark skinny jeans complete the look. He had the appearance of a world-class model. He was simply standing calmly amid his management, the editor's assistant, and PA met.

The atmosphere in the office was overwhelming. Jimin has a unique appeal. Samantha was fascinated by his beauty. The males inside their office couldn't take their gaze away from the gorgeous boy in the reception. He oozed evident sexuality. As a world-class contemporary dancer, his bodily proportions were perfect.

They enthusiastically waved at him, and Jimin simply smirked and gave them a slight bow. Samantha almost snorted when she observed with her own eyes how Jimin captivated not only the females but even the males in the office. They were stunned by his beauty.

They bow to the rest of the staff who had gathered outside their doors to catch sight of the BTS member.  The guests were taken to the conference/meeting room. The excited murmurs could be heard when they were out of sight.

"Oh my goodness!!—-'

"He's a total hottie!—-'

"Why on earth is he so smoking hot?—-".

"I couldn't even take a breath.'

Samantha overheard several staff and receptionists exclaim in disbelief while others frantically fanned themselves.

Some of the young writers were giddy with delight. "Can a guy be this gorgeous?' One of the young men sighed as he looked at his colleague, who was still transfixed in the direction the guest went.

The coworker simply chuckled. "We appeared to be experiencing the Jimin effect. What is the famous saying? —-If you "Jim-in", you can never " Jim-out." Samantha could hear chuckles coming from the open offices. This staff was fortunate to be able to see him in person. Samantha spotted a large number of hidden ARMYs in this office.

Samantha shook her head, softly murmuring, "No wonder my friend...fell over the edge with this gorgeous boy..."

People will be envious if they know Ruby has his heart in her hands. He fell in love with an ordinary redhead Australian girl. At university, this magazine will sell like hotcakes.

Then it hit Samantha full in the face...oh my goodness.

Jimin and Ruby are fated to meet today, and her unfortunate friend will be unprepared!! Samantha's hand shot to her mouth in horror.

.....

A/n: It seems FATE has brought them back together. Kindly vote and comment with your thoughts. A big shout out to all my Chimmy-stans. Thank you so much for the love you have shown for the Soulbound series.

A shout out to @mavrix259 @missu090399 @ankeetae @Lichifleur @Stae-kookie@Bella99441  @Taetaeeuphoria @skyla9368 @Vastar1234 @carreau11@PersonNamedMac

Question 1: Will you and Jimin be able to reconcile, or will you remain hurt after the meeting?

Question 2: Do you think management will let you see each other on your own?

Question 3: Do you believe in the Jimin effect?

Question 4: What will you do if the paparazzi come after you?

Question 5: Will you reject Jimin or give him one last chance knowing the risk?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
155K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
2M 78.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
92.8K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...