His Soft Spot

By Reegan1324

She showed him that it is okay to love. >>><< Warnings: Mature themes such as: Sex Killing Blood Weapons sw... More

part one {One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{ Update }
{Five}
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty One}
{Twenty Two}
{Twenty Three}
{Twenty Four}
{Twenty Five}
{Twenty Six}
{Twenty Seven}
{Twenty Eight}
{Twenty Nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty One}
{Thirty Two}
{Thirty Three}
{Thirty Four}
{Thirty Five}
{Thirty Six}
{Thirty Seven}
{Thirty Eight}
{Thirty Nine}
{Forty}
{Forty One}
{Forty Two}
{Forty Three}
{Forty Four}
{Forty Five}
{Forty Six}
{Forty Seven}
{Forty Nine}
{Fifty}
{Fifty One}
{Fifty Two}
{Fifty Three}

{Forty Eight}

8.6K 162 72
By Reegan1324

A/N: this is Wattpad guys, I'm not waiting days and days for the tests and to find out if your pregnant and symptoms and shit.

"Half an hour okay?" Dante said, he has to go down town to get some paper work, it was around noon. I nodded and kissed him quickly.

"Oh and don't forget my-"

"Starbucks. I would never. I'll be back. Love you."

"Mwah!" He chuckled as he walked out of the house from what I just yelled. I turned back to my apple and continued to cut it, then took a bite for a slice, then went to the cupboard to get a bowl. As I was turning around I felt a wave of nausea rush over me.

I got to the washroom just in time for me to drop to my knees, pull my hair back, and be sick. God I hate throwing up. I flushed the toilet then rinsed my mouth out. I tied my hair up into a bun after washing my hands then went back out to the kitchen, yawning as I walked.

Last night I really didn't get much sleep after Dante came it. Once we were both done, he just laid between my legs and we talked for a long time. To the point that we were both half asleep and talking about random things. I can't even remember what honestly.

Dante has so much emotion just locked up in him right now, and he just couldn't handle it anymore. I felt terrible for not thinking about how this baby problem could be affecting him. Terrible. He let his guard down in front of me last night and I wanted him to know that it is okay.

I felt sick again. Again? I took a deep breath and tried to focus on other things. Why do I feel so sick? I felt my forehead but it wasn't warm. What did I eat yesterday?

I couldn't even eat my apple so I put it into the fridge and went outside for air. Still felt sick. Hopefully my drink helps me. It probably won't but I love dragon drinks.

Dante came back under 30 minutes, I told I wasn't feeling that good, he felt my forehead too and said I felt fine, and that I wasn't pale. "What have you eaten today?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Try to eat. You could just be hungry." I nodded and he walked off of his office. I ate a total of three slices before I had to stop. Dante came back out to me and rubbed my back as he got a water from the fridge and I sighed. I was trying to take deep breaths. "Remember it's our place for dinner
next week kitten." He reminded me and I nodded.

"What am I making?" I asked.

"Pasta?" He asked with a smirk.

"With butter?"

"Red sauce dumbass."

"You are just basic." I stuck my tongue out. "I was actually thinking of making a roast." I added. I've never made a roast, but Ciara is coming too, with a guest, so I want it to be nice.

I'm guessing the guest his a guy.

Dante hopes it's a guy.

"Need help with it?" He asked.

"Well you could do the mashed potatoes since there is no way of ruining them."

"Don't test me. I can find a way to fuck them up." He took a sip of his water and winked at me. "Still feel sick?"

"Yeah." I said truthfully. "I don't think the Starbucks is helping though."

"Probably not."

He looked back at me, then his eyes travelled down my body and stopping at my stomach. "Didn't you get sick a lot when you were pregnant?"

"Yeah." I said.

"This could be a long shot but..."

"We still have one in the drawer." I grabbed his water bottle and chugged it then ran up the stairs. I have to pee somehow. Fuck now I have to throw up. I had to before. Then I chugged water. Then I ran.

I was wiping my mouth when Dante came to the doorframe. "We had a small delay. Back on track now." I pulled the test out of the box and turned to him. "Give a girl some privacy Cherry."

"Sorry." He put his hands up in defence and closed the door for me, waking away.

I did what I had to do. I peed on a stick. Then opened the door for Dante and let the test sit. "Okay, let's just leave this be and forget about it. We can wait longer than 15 minutes."

"Sounds like a deal." He said. I held out my hand and he took it and we both left the test be. But I was itching to be standing by its side.

We couldn't really go far, we were sitting on the floor of the downstairs bathroom because I already threw up twice in here after leaving the test. I had my arms around me and my face was scrunched up.

"Do you think it's a guy?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He replied, "probably is. I hope it is. Wouldn't even be the slightest mad."

"Your mom deserves everything." I mumbled. "A caring man is one of the top things for sure."

"Where do you find them?" Dante sighed and I smiled.

"eBay."

"Oh yeah, I've heard that's the new spot."

"Or..." I said and looked up at him, "you could just sold to a mafia for a caring man."

"There is about a 90% you would get killed."

"I didn't!"

"Hm, I wonder why."

"I do too. The boss there was a total douche." I bit down on my lower lip to hold in my giggle.

"That new maid was bratty."

"Was not!"

"I wasn't a douche!"

"You were a douche."

"Yeah, I kinda was." He just took it and leaned back against the wall.

I felt my stomach twist again and I scrambled to the toilet. God I hate being sick in front of Dante. It's so embarrassing. Even though he doesn't have to hold my hair up and rub my back, he still does.

Once I do the routine of cleaning up, I checked the time. It's been 25 minutes.

"Can we go check now?" I asked and he nodded. We went up to the other bathroom, I made him go in and look for me. I have a feeling it's going to be good this time. "So?"

"I'm sorry kitten." He said and put the test back down on the counter then walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I really thought this was it." My voice was shaking. "It felt so right."

"I know. We're going to get there though baby." He put his chin on the top of my head. "Until then it's the two of us. And I love it being just you and me." I smiled. I love it being just you and me too, Cherry.

>><<

Dante told me to go to the doctor. I was sick so much. But I wasn't pregnant. It didn't make any sense. I didn't want to go to the hospital though. It is just a bug it will obviously pass.

But my head wasn't pounding. My nose wasn't stuffed. My body is so confusing sometimes.

"Oh shit, I forgot to buy potatoes when I was out yesterday. That's what I was forgetting." I said, finally remembering. "We need those for tonight. I'm gonna go run out and get them."

"Be quick." Dante said and I nodded.

I grabbed my purse and phone, kissing Dante of course then leaving. I just preheated the oven so when I'm gone, Dante will need to put the roast in for me. It will take a while to cook too.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Mendez." The doorman said and opened the door for me.

"Same to you Mr. Millar."

I love when people say Mrs. Mendez. So much. Cause that's me now. It has been for a few months now but still. No more plain Ms. Callie Adams.

I started the car, pulling out onto the busy streets and heading straight for the store. I got the potatoes quickly, and also a bottle of wine though I know someone will bring one.

I was stuck in traffic on the way back. And I was having a nauseous episode. I grabbed my purse and got a Gravel and took it with water. Hopefully that helps.

Traffic was thinning out more closer to home, but it was still annoying. I looked at the road signs, the hospital one catching my eye.

I'm doing this cause I hate being sick. I swear to god if I find out I have some unfound fatal disease. That would be just my luck wouldn't it? I pulled off on the next ramp going to the hospital and pulled into it. I don't even know why I'm going for a check up, this is honestly dumb.

I filled in the usual clipboard of paperwork, waited in the waiting room for a while then I got called in. A male doctor took me to a room and told me to sit down on the chair, he grabbed a piece of lined paper and looked up at me. "So Mrs. Mendez, it says here you are feeling very sick." I nodded, "how long has this been going on?"

"Eight days now." I said. He wrote that down.

"Have you had any allergic reaction before these eight days?" I shook my head, "been around someone who was sick." Another shake. "And have you had any sexual intercourse around the time you began to feel sick?"

"Yes. But I took a pregnancy test and it was negative." I told him.

"Well, I'm going to go get a blood kit and just take some blood for a sample. Then you are free to go." He got up and left the room, only seconds after that, Dante was calling me.

Oh god am I going to have to lie to him? I really don't want to.

"How long is this roast going in?" He asked and I sighed from relief.

"Three hours." I heard beeping from the other side of him setting the timer.

"Thanks."

"I'll be back soon."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I hung up, the doctor came back in with some stuff. I don't even know what it was. I pulled my sweater sleeve up and he began to push on my arm to find the right spot, then drew some blood from me.

"Your phone number is on the form, so we will call you when we have the results. It will probably be later on tonight." He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you." I stood up and he held the door open for me, I quickly left the hospital. I hate it in here. Good or bad are happening here. People are cut open. Just makes me grossed out. But yet it's one of the most cleanest places on earth.

Going back home there was no traffic at all, I carried the bags into the building, an older woman held the elevator door open for me. I kinda hard to carry a bag of appraises in one hand and a light wine bottle in the other.

I couldn't open the door to our place, I kicked my foot against the door, "Cherry." I said, he opened the door for me and saw me fighting with the potatoes to stay in my grip. He took the back from me and I put the wine on the counter. "I don't know the different types of wine. Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay." He kissed my temple. I put my arms over his shoulders, my sleeve went up a little and I saw the hospital bracelet. Shit. "So, how do you want to kill time?" He asked. Horny motherfucker.

"Hm." I paused to think. "Reading!"

"Why wouldn't I think of that?" He joked and kissed me again. We're almost down Romeo and Juliet. We've learned we can't read it before bed because one of us falls asleep. So right now is a great time. I attempted once to try the reading, but I just can't pronounce those words right. Dante is a pro at it though, the words just roll off his to his tongue.

It's kinda sexy.

>><<

"You were supposed to peel them!" I exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell me that?!" Dante asked.

"Because it's common sense!"

"Clearly it's not! What do we do?!"

"I can got get other ones!"

"They're coming and minute!"

"Pick them out!"

"What?" I grabbed a spoon from the drawer then went over to the pot of mash potatoes, the skins of them were in little balls all throughout the food. I began to fish them out Dante went to the salad. I guess I should've told him. He not exactly a star chef.

"Knock knock." I heard Cass say, I turned around and saw her and Alex. "Dante are you actually cooking?"

"He's making a salad. Not really cooking." I said, Cass walked up to me and gave me a confused look. "He didn't peel the potatoes." I muttered.

"Oh." She said, laughing. "Makes sense."

I finished with the potatoes and went over to the living room with Cass, Dante got the door for Liv and Marco. Like I thought, Liv brought wine.

"It's probably just Zoe." Liv shrugged, we were trying to guess who was coming with Ciara. "It would be nice if it was a guy, but would mama' get another guy?"

"Liv, you're mom is glowing for 50," I said, "that woman could pull anyone."

"True." Cass said. "Imagine if she walks in with someone Dante's age."

"Don't." Dante said. He knew she was joking but still. That would be a 34 year age gap. There was a knock at the door and everyone paused.

"I'll get it." I said and got up, going over to the door and opening it. Then I froze.

It's the doctor who took my blood earlier today. Holy shit.

He's old, well not old. He's not 26. Maybe older. He recognized me.

"Hi Ciara." I said and hugged her. "Great to see you as always."

"As what I was just thinking Cal." The three of us walked into the living room and everyone get up. Not really knowing what to do.

"Everyone, this is Jamie Pong." Ciara said. Doctor Pong. "He's a doctor."

"These are my two." Ciara pointed at Dante and Liv. Both didn't move. Dante looked shocked. No one actually thought it was a guy. We were just hoping.

"Nice to meet you." Jamie spoke up, Liv shook hands first with him. "You are Olivia then."

"Yeah, but you can call me Liv." She said kindly.

"And that makes Dante then." Dante shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you." Dante said, then looked over at me. Poor baby was actually shocked.

"Oh- and this is my daughter in law, Callie." Jamie turned to me and he smiled once again.

"A pleasure too."

"Yep." Why did I say that.

"And over there is Alex, he's the blond one, Marco, brunette, and Cass." They all welcomed him as I walked over to Dante.

"He seems nice." Dante whispered.

"Yeah, he does." I mumbled.

"Are you okay, you look pale." He asked and I nodded.

"Great Cherry." I smiled. "I have to go finish the salad."

"Okay. I'll come in in a minute to cut the roast." He kissed my forehead before letting go of me, then I went into the kitchen, Ciara saw me and followed me in.

"Need help with anything?" She asked.

"Um, I think I'm good." I looked around. All o had to do was put the tomatoes into the salad. "Can you actually turn off the oven for me?"

"Of course." She pushed the button that turned off the oven, then read my mind and pulled the roast out for me. I would probably burn myself honestly. "It looks delicious."

"I hope it tastes that. I've never made this before." Dante walked in and grabbed a cutting board and knife, he began to twirl it in his fingers as he waisted for the meat to cool off for a second.

"Dante, no hagas eso, ¡podrías dejarlo caer sobre tu pie!" Ciara said quickly and took the knife from him.

( Trans. - Dante, don't do that, you could drop it on your foot! )

"Estoy bien mama', sé menejur un cuchillo." Dante assured his mom, he took the roast out of the pan onto the cutting board and took the knife back from Ciara.

( Trans. - I'm okay mom I know how to handle a knife. )

Once Dante finished cutting the food, he put it onto the set table in the centre, I followed behind with the bowl of mashed potatoes and Ciara out the salad down. I got the types of salad dressing and tossing forks, then I went and made the gravy. It's only the canned kind but no one needs to know that.

Once that was on the table, we all sat down and dug in. I sat tight, hoping nothing tasted bad. "Cal this is really good." Marco said and I sighed in relief.

"What? Was it supposed to taste bad?" Alex chuckled.

"Totally." I muttered, then I grabbed my food. The roast was pretty good! I thought he was just being nice.

We let Jamie talk for a while as we are, hearing about his job, what he deals with. Well I know he does blood tests. Then we learned how he and Ciara met. She hit her head off of a table, hurt her skull so she went just in case.

Then Liv and Dante got mad because she didn't tell them. Their so caring.

"I'm fine." Ciara said for the tenth time.

"She shouldn't scar or anything. She just had a minor concussion." Jamie added.

"Still should tell us." Dante muttered.

My phone, which was in my pocket, began to ring. All eyes went on me. I checked the caller ID and saw it was from the hospital. "Sorry." I got up and walked to the other room, then answered it.

"Is this Mrs. Mendez?" A woman on the other side asked.

"It is." I said.

"Well, your results for your blood work came in just the other hour," she said. I felt my heart racing. I don't even know what this could be. "Congratulations Mrs. Mendez, you are pregnant."

"O- oh, um, thank you." I was stuttering. Oh god. The other end hung up. I swear I was paler than a ghost. I took a deep breath then went back to the others.

"Congrats." Jamie whispered, only I heard.

"Are you sure your okay kitten? You don't look well. Should I take you to the hospital?" Dante asked.

"What- no!" I said quickly. "I'm fine."

Once dinner was done, some went outside, but I stayed inside doing the dishes. I hate when they pile. My head was running in circles.

The rest said negative. But I'm pregnant. I got my blood drawn. Then why didn't the test say positive. I want to tell Dante right now. I don't want to wait. That would just be stupid. We've been waiting for almost three months.

Jamie walked in, I saw him from the corner of my eye. "Do you need help finding something?" I asked.

"Not at all." He said nicely. "So I'm assuming that call you got at dinner was from my assistant."

"Yeah, it was." I smiled and nodded. "It just- it doesn't make sense. The test said I wasn't pregnant."

"Do you still have it? If you don't mind of course."

"No, I do." I lead him upstairs, he waited in the hall and I came out with the test. "I don't see a second line."

He smiled. Is there another line. "It's very faint. But you aren't the first Callie." He said. He pointed to a spot to the right of the dark pink line. He tilted it a little. Then I saw it. We're dumb. "Congrats, again."

"Thank you." I put the test back and we both went back downstairs. The dishes were done. I sat down next to Dante, crossing my legs and folding my arms. It wasn't that cold but still a little chilly.

"Oh yeah, it was in the box when they moved." Alex said. Dante groaned. I knew what they were talking about. They don't bully Dante about it. I think it's cute.

"The original copy?" Ciara leaned forward.

"Yeah." I said.

"With the drawings?" I nodded.

"Wanna see?" I asked. Dante grabbed my arm.

"Why not?" I got up and walked back into the house, going to the living room. I looked around for it but I had no clue where Dante put it.

"Dante where is it?!" I asked, he walked in, that damn book was right in front of me. Of course.

"Are you sure your okay kitten?" He asked. No. My head is clouded right now. I should tell him. Right now. What's the harm? Nothing. It would just be cruel of me not to. "Kitten? Is this about that call? What even was it?"

"The hospital." I said. He looked puzzled.

"You went to the hospital?" He asked, "when?"

"Earlier today." I said.

Dante had his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm pregnant, Cherry." I whispered.

"Y- you're pregnant?" This time he stuttered. "But you took a test. It said negative."

"There was a lone Dante. We didn't see it." I said. "Now you look really pale. Are you okay."

"Yeah I'm-" he took a step back, then he fell. Did he just pass out?!

"Dante?!" I kneeled down next to him, putting my hand under his head. "Oh my god Dante!" Ciara heard me yell and walked in quickly, I looked up at her, "he fainted!"

"Jamie!" Ciara called over her shoulder. Thank god he's here.

"Dante!" I said again. Did he have a heart attack?!

Jamie came in, the others following from curiously. He felt his pulse, "he just fainted. Do you have ice cubes?"

"Yeah, Alex can you grab one?" I asked and he nodded, going over to the freezer and coming back with a glass. Jamie took one and placed it on Dante's forehead.

Dante eyes squeezed close even more after a minute, he out his hand on his forehead and took the ice cube away.

"There we go." Jamie got up and clapped his hands once.

Dante sat up and rubbed the back of his head, then looked over at me. "Are you okay?" I asked. His response was by pulling me into a kiss. A really good one.

"Well that's one way of saying thanks." Marco chuckled.

I pointed to my stomach. "Oh my god!" Alex yelled, "she's pregnant!" Now he finally uses his brain.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

"I'm more than okay kitten." He whispered and kissed me again. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much too." I smiled. He got up and pulled me up and hugged me. I love his hugs.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle ever." Alex smirked and I looked over at him. "What?"

"I thought you were gonna be an aunt." I sighed.

"Oh fuck off." He muttered. "We'll just go outside and give you a minute." They left and Dante sat down on the couch, putting his hand on his forehead. I think his headache was kicking in.

"So we didn't see the second line?" He asked and I nodded.

"You had to angle it correctly to see if." I said, he chuckled. "I know, we're kinda dumb aren't we."

"Yeah, we are." He looked up at me, "guess we just needed the right moment, didn't we?"

"Guess we did." I smiled and hugged him again.

A/N: I'm posting this now for two reasons.

1: I felt bad for last chapter.

2: school is such a pain in the ass so idk when I will get to write again.

Also, thanks for the reads on 'Brat' I was kinda anxious about posting it, but I'm glad I did.

Love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 5.3K 52
"We're not good for each other, we're toxic" I say. We'll never work, it's suicidal to go through this. "No we're not" He says and grabs my chin forc...
850 2 9
Somewhere in the world lives a high end businessman. He then meets a girl he likes, gets her. The businessman is a Daddy, meets a girl who's not a li...
1.5K 9 22
TRIGGER WARNINGS IN DESCRIPTION A polyamorous relationship between an unusual mix of lovers. Each bold personality drawing Lydia in, leads to her ex...
1.4M 30K 19
"There are rules!you must follow them!"he yells making me jump back "What if I don't"I barely whisper yet he was able to hear me perfectly fine and...