Stay (BTS x Reader-Polyamorou...

By OT7oramI

Y/N and her hybrid best friend, Jin, have known each other since Jin was eight years old and came to live wit... More

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 38

7.4K 350 79
By OT7oramI

Jin POV:

"Hey! It's not my fault you snore!"

"Yeah but you didn't have to kick me off the bed!"

"That was an accident! I promise!"

The conversation between Jungkook and Namjoon made me laugh as I listened to them arguing over what happened the previous night. Apparently, Jungkook had woken up when he hit the floor. He insists Namjoon pushed him off, but Namjoon denied it, saying he didn't mean it. I hated to admit that he was right, but it had happened to me on more than one occasion. I loved my wolf mate, but he was not the calmest sleeper. He flopped around like a fish out of water, tangling blankets and knocking pillows on the floor.

It had been almost a week since our three youngest mates had moved in and things couldn't have been better. The first night, Jungkook had asked me to stay with him. He had been intending for us to sleep only, but it had ended up with us making out in the bed, my hand on his cock, my lips on his neck. It had been too long since we had any time together like this and the feeling of being with him again was amazing. Although we were both ready to take that next step, we had held off on it, at least for now.

Every night since then the sleeping arrangements would change. I knew Jimin had ended up in Y/N's bed while Taehyung was with Yoongi. Then it was Hoseok and Yoongi with Y/N, while I spent the night with Namjoon, leaving the three youngest ones together. There was always a mate in someone else's bed, either for cuddles and soft kisses or full blown fucking sessions where you could hear the soft sounds and the scents filled the air. I had been a part of those sessions myself and it made me happier to know that I was bringing that type of pleasure to my mates.

From the looks he would give her, I knew Jungkook was ready to bring his relationship with Y/n to the next level, but he wasn't sure how, wasn't sure if she was ready for him. When he left, he had taken a piece of her heart with him and I was worried that she was still afraid, afraid that he would suddenly change his mind, unexpectedly leave her again. However, if it happened again, I knew she would never recover from it. It would destroy her permanently and no matter how much love we gave her, it would never be enough to fill the gaps left in her heart.

After dinner, we moved into the living room for a movie and I grinned to myself as I watched my three youngest mates good-naturedly shove each other to get to Y/N's side. Jungkook won out and the other two sat on the floor, pouts on their faces. Hoseok moved to sit near Jimin, making the rabbit laugh while Yoongi pulled Taehyung up to sit by him. Jungkook snuggled in close to Y/N's side and the look of bliss on his face as she stroked his hair made my heart flutter in happiness for them both. This was what they both need, what they both wanted.

As the movie played in the background, I watched my mates. Jimin had fallen asleep with his head in Hoseok's lap. Yoongi was also asleep, his head on Taehyung's shoulder, while Namjoon snuggled into my side. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Y/N's waist, holding her tightly. The sight of my mates relaxing in each other's holds sent a wave of peace crashing over me, a sentiment of love that made me feel so happy to be here with them all, made me feel so lucky that things were finally working out the way they were supposed to.

When the movie ended, Y/N gently nudged Jungkook's shoulder. "Come on Kookie. Go get some sleep."

Jungkook hesitated and I could see he wanted to take the next step with her, to move on with her, but was nervous to ask, nervous of potentially being rejected. "Can... can I sleep with you tonight?"

Y/N's eyes softened at his quiet question and she nodded her head. "Of course."

Standing up, Jungkook reached out a hand and pulled her to her feet. "Okay." Looking behind him, Jungkook caught my eye and I could see he was looking for me to help him, to help him bridge the gap.

"Can I join you two?" At my words, Jungkook sighed in relief and Y/N nodded.

"Always Jinnie." Y/N's words were sweet, her eyes filled with love as she looked at the both of us.

Jungkook and I both went into our separate rooms to change and when he met me in the hallway, I could see the nervous look in his eyes. "Don't worry. It's going to be okay."

Jungkook nodded, his cheeks flushing pink. "I'm... I'm just nervous. I want to... this so bad but I don't want to disappoint her."

Ruffling his hair, I laughed when he swatted my hand. "You won't."

Together, we headed into Y/N's room. She was sitting on her bed, wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. She looked up when we walked in and grinned. "Hey. There you are. I thought you might have changed your mind."

Shaking my head, I returned her smile, closed the door and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Nope. Never." I moved closer to her, tugging Jungkook behind me. Sitting on the bed, I moved her hair away from her neck, baring her beautiful skin to me. "Isn't our mate so pretty Kook?" Jungkook nodded, his eyes wide. I nuzzled my nose into her neck, smiling when she let out a soft sound. "And she smells so good too."

Jungkook hesitated then sat down on the other side of her. He looked at her for any signs of resistance and since he must have found what he was looking for, he attached his lips to her neck. Her moan got louder and the sound went straight to my cock. I wanted nothing more than to bury myself inside of her, but this moment was for Jungkook.

When Jungkook lifted his head, his eyes were dark with need, with raw hunger. "Look at him, little mate. Look how needy he looks. Our little Kook wants you so badly."

Y/N nodded her head in agreement and when Jungkook let out a needy whine, she tugged his shirt over his head, tossing it onto the floor. Gently pushing him backwards, Y/N climbed on top of him, planting kisses along his neck and chest. He shifted underneath her and I could tell he was impatient. Y/N leaned up, tapping his nose with her finger. "Nuh uh Kookie. Not yet."

She continued to kiss his chest then moved down to the waist of his sweats, tugging them and his boxers down in one smooth movement. Kneeling next to him, she moved her hand to his heavy length and wrapped her fingers around it before giving it a squeeze. As she stroked him, I moved behind her. She let out a surprised squeak when I slipped one finger inside her shorts, thumbing her clit before slipping it into her. I almost came in my pants as she moaned my name and I slid another finger into her.

As I fingered her, she continued to stroke Jungkook. From the way he was clenching the sheets, I knew it wasn't enough. I yanked down her shorts and panties, grinning when she released him to stand up and pull them all the way down. Jungkook let out another whine and I had to laugh.

When Y/N was completely naked, she climbed back into the bed with Jungkook. Straddling his lap, I watched with rapt attention as she positioned him at her entrance then slid down in one smooth movement, sheathing him completely. Jungkook moaned out loud and I knew exactly what he was feeling. Feeling your female mate's wet heat around your throbbing cock for the first time was unlike any other feeling and I was almost shock that he didn't cum immediately.

Jungkook's hands moved to her hips, but Y/N shook her head. She moved his hands to above his head, keeping them pinned in place before she started to move. She rolled her hips in slow movements, just simply grinding herself on him. "Y/N p-please." Jungkook's voice came out in a tone I had never heard before, an almost submissive sound that sent a fresh wave of heat rushing over me.

Moving to the bedside table, I opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. While Y/N rode Jungkook, I kneeled between his legs. The woman on top of him distracted him so when I lubed up my finger and slowly circled one around his rim, he flinched then let out a sound of need. Y/N slowed her movements and turned, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Feel good little mate? Riding Kook's pretty cock?" Y/N nodded, her eyes bright, her breathing heavy.

"So good. S-so good."

Jungkook let out another whine when I slid my finger into him, pulling it out and plunging it back in. "You good Kook?" Nodding his head, Jungkook wiggled his hips, a silent indicator that he was fine. I thrusted my finger faster into him, feeling for the little ballooned lump that would make his legs tremble and his eyes roll back into head. I pressed my finger up against and he let out a moan, a sound that made my cock weep with need.

Y/N rose to her knees then leaned over Jungkook's chest, pinning his wrists to the bed again. She lifted up a little, letting him slide almost all the way out before dropping back down onto him. She continued the slow motions while I continued to stroke his prostrate and soon Jungkook was calling out her name, calling out my name, begging us to make him cum. Y/N's movements sped up and soon Jungkook was stiffening as he came, his muscles clenching down around my finger.

Following him over the edge, Y/N bent down and kissed him, her lips pressed tightly to his as she came, her arousal spilling all around his cock, her breathing heavy. After a moment, she shakily climbed off of him, collapsing on the bed, next to him.

Moving to her side, I patted her leg, giving her a smile. "Ready for me too little mate?"

Y/N POV:

"Ready for me too little mate?" Jin's words were said with a smirk on his handsome face and I knew I was in for another round. Lying down behind me, Jin pulled me close, his hard cock rubbing up against my ass. I could feel the stickiness through his boxers and knew he was throbbing with the need for release. "Don't worry. I'll go gentle on you."

Jungkook finally moved and he turned to face me, his hand coming up to cup my breast gently. He pinched a nipple between his fingers and when his eyes met mine, I could see the blissed out look on his sweaty fac. Pushing his damp hair back, I grinned when he leaned in to kiss me, his lips soft and gentle, a sharp contrast to the sex we just had. "I love you. I love you so fucking much." Jungkook's words were sincere, full of a passion I had never heard before and it made my heart flutter in happiness. I had been so worried that things would go sour, that things would change, but from the look on his face, I could see he was being truthful.

Jin's arms came around me from behind and he thrusted his cock up against me. "Feel that little mate? Feel how badly I want you? How badly I want to be buried inside of you?"

I couldn't help the moan that spilled from my lips and I saw Jungkook's pretty lips turn up in a smirk. "She wants it Jin. You can tell by the look on her face." The look on Jungkook's face was so different from the whiny trembling hybrid who had fallen apart under my touch just moments prior. This was a dominant look, one that made me drip with arousal. This time with Jungkook was the first time I had taken control with one of my mates and the sounds he had made had been like a touch straight to my core, like a quick rub on my clit that had me tipping over the edge, tumbling into a chasm of need and desire.

Jin moved away from me and I felt the bed shift. I heard the soft slide of fabric down his legs and when he climbed back behind me, I could feel the head of his bare cock against me again. It was leaking with need, leaving a sticky trail along my ass cheeks. Jin moved closer, wrapping his arm around my waist and sliding his fingers through my dripping folds. He thumbed my clit again and I could feel myself pulse under his touch. Lifting my leg, Jin draped it over his hip then guided his cock to my entrance before slowly pushing inside.

I let out a moan as I felt the flared head struggle to get past my still sensitive walls, stretching me open again. "How... how the fuck are you... you still so tight after riding Kook like that?" Jin's dirty words whispered in my ear sent a rush of heat straight to my core, lighting me up from the inside out. "This feels so fucking good. You feel so good wrapped around me like this." Jin pulled out slowly then thrust back in, my body jolting forward at the movement.

As Jin continued to thrust into me, I leaned my head back against his chest, my eyes closed as I let myself get lost in the pleasure. I felt the silkiness of Jungkook's hair on my thighs a split second before his lips wrapped around my clit and my eyes shot open. "Fuck Kook. Oh my god!"

Jungkook continued to suck my clit, Jin letting out occasional moans when Jungkook's tongue brushed up against his cock as it plunged in and out of me. Within moments, Jin's hands tightened on my hips and I knew he was close. With a final hard thrust, he stilled, his body emptying into mine and with a final suck on my clit from Jungkook, I was following him over the edge.

Completely worn out but happy, I winced as Jin slowly pulled out of me. I could feel his arousal start to dribble out and I let out a laugh when he pushed it back in with his fingers. Jungkook moved into the bathroom and came back with a damp towel. He wiped the sweat from my face then gently swiped in between my legs, cleaning up the evidence of our combined arousal.

With the help of Jin, I sat up and he tugged his discarded t-shirt on over my head. Lying back down, I snuggled into my two hybrids, satiated and happy.

***

"So tell me more about you." Emery's voice was interested as he leaned over the table in the cafeteria.

I wanted to roll my eyes, but I just smiled instead. This was the fifth time I had agreed to get coffee with him and he insisted on the same conversation every time. He wanted to know about my family, my schooling, my friends. He asked about my future plans, whether or not I wanted to stay at the sanctuary and if I wanted kids someday. The intrusiveness of his questions bothered me, but at the same time, it sounded like simple interest. I tried to placate him, giving him basic information without revealing too much.

"I'm not sure what else I can tell you. You already know so much." I let out a laugh, but even to my ears it sounded fake, forced, nothing like the sounds I usually let loose.

Emery's eyes narrowed for a second before the soft kitty look appeared again. "Tell me about your relationship with Dr. Sehun. You two seem so close. What's going on there?"

Surprised by the question, my mouth dropped open. "Um... Sehun and me are... are really good friends. He's one of my best friends beside Jin."

Raising an eyebrow, Emery eyed me for a moment. "Your relationship seems so much deeper than that. I mean, he's so protective of you. He doesn't... he doesn't want me near you at all." A look of sadness appeared on Emery's face and it made the wall I had constructed around me start to crumble a little. "I'm... it's not like I'm going to hurt you."

Reaching out, I took Emery's hand. "Sehun... he just doesn't understand what is happening right now. He's... confused. We all are." I hesitated before speaking again, but knew I had to say something to get Emery to back down. "Especially since I'm... I'm his mate."

I could see the agitation in Emery's face, from the straight line of his lips to the clenched muscle in his jaw to the ways his free hand tightened around his coffee cup. Of all the things he had expected me to say, that clearly was not one of them. "You're his what?"

Nodding my head, I let go of his hand. "Yes. It's a long story from some things that happened a long time ago. I'm Sehun's mate. It's why he's so protective."

Emery nodded, but I could see the uneasiness in his face, something that put me on edge. "And Nurse Jin said you have a couple more at home?"

"I actually have seven total at home." Emery's mouth dropped open and I could see he realized what he was up against. "But tell me about you. I barely know anything."

From the look on Emery's face, I could see he didn't want to talk about it. "Um... there's not much... not much to tell. I was... was adopted by a rich family when I was a kid. They were pretty... pretty nice. Since the neighborhood school didn't allow hybrids, I was homeschooled by a tutor that came everyday. She... she was really nice. When... when I was old enough, I was able to attend the local high school."

Emery hesitated and I motioned for him to continue. "Tell me more." Although I didn't want to assume anything, his story so far was not one of the worst I had heard. For a hybrid, he seemed to be well taken care of by a family who cared about him.

"I played... played football for a while and once I graduated, I got a job at a restaurant. The manager... manager offered to train me to take over one day. The family I was living with encouraged me and when I turned 21 they... they signed my freedom over to me." There was a look in Emery's eyes that I didn't understand, one I couldn't decipher. "I worked there and was doing fine until I... I ended up here."

"What did happen to you?" The story of Emery's arrival was unclear. At first, Sehun had thought he had been some rich person's pet but when he researched Emery's original claim, there was nothing to back it up. Hearing his story now, it was obvious they were completely different and I didn't know which, if either of them, were true.

"Um," Emery rubbed the back of his neck in a clear sign of nervousness. His black ears were flat against his head and the tip of his long black tail flicked in uneasiness. "I don't... don't really remember. It's all kind of fuzzy." From the way his eyes darted back and forth, I could see he was lying, see that there was something funny going on here, something that I was afraid to acknowledge but I knew was there.

Feeling uncomfortable, I stood up. "I'll... I'll be right back. I'm going to run to the restroom real quick."

Emery nodded and I gave him a quick awkward smile and headed across the cafeteria to the bathroom at the end of the hallway. Hurrying inside, I locked myself in a stall and tried to gather my thoughts back together. The entire time with Emery had felt awkward and I didn't know what to do, how to feel about it all.

Taking a deep breath, I left the stall and went to the sink to wash my hands. I dried them then dropped my head to my chest. I heard the door open and when I looked up, my heart stopped at the sight of  the person behind me. "W-what the f-fuck are you d-doing here?"

A/N: Chapter 39 can be found here!  Check out the page and please consider a membership!

https://ko-fi.com/S6S65XMKN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 301 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...
65.1K 2K 41
Read to follow Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook on their love story. Human!Taehyung And Jimin Hybrid!Jungkook And Yoongi Bad Writing I HATE THIS...
3K 134 34
My name is y/n. I like anime, drawing, BTS, and a lot of other things. I am 16 years old and on my birthday I woke up far away from home. I was in C...
1.2K 53 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...