The Daughter of Sirius Black

By ACourtOfStories

No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 126

3.6K 89 21
By ACourtOfStories

It had been a sight to see.

To watch as Voldemort's face contorted in agony as he turned into ash that blew away with the wind, his body reduced to pieces that could never be put back together again.

Even more so to watch as all the death eaters fled for their lives after their leader was killed.

Rosalee was the first person to hug Harry as he walked back into the Great Hall, Filch already attempting to sweep the large stone blocks of rubble off the floor with his little wooden broom.

Fred had been second, and he and Rosalee had expected Harry to go off in search for Hermione and Ron, but instead, he turned to face the couple who were now attached at the hip with Fred's arm around Rosalee's shoulders.

"What's up Harry?" she asked, slightly worried when she saw the look on his face as her arm wound itself around Fred's waist.

"Nothing bad, so don't worry," he assured them and they visibly relaxed. "I just have a message for you."

Their brows furrowed.

"A message?" Rosalee asked.

"From who?" Fred questioned.

"Dumbledore."

Now they were really confused.

"When I- I died, I saw Dumbledore. And he had a message for you two," Harry explained, lessening their confusion but it was still very much there.

"What could that git possibly have to say to us?" Rosalee asked and Harry ignored her bitterness towards the late Professor, the feelings very warranted after the memories Harry had seen in the Pensieve.

"He said that he had an answer for you. Love."

Quizzical looks returned to their faces as Harry continued.

"He said that love is the most powerful type of magic in existence and even one he doesn't completely understand. But he said that in Rosalee's hands, hands as powerful as yours, that he believed that the love you have for Fred could conquer anything."

Rosalee couldn't help but meet Fred's eyes as realisation washed over them.

"You don't think that -"

"I brought you back from the dead because I happen to both love you and possess my mother's rare and powerful ability to do wandless magic? It's ridiculous, right?" Rosalee cut him off as she spoke rapidly and slightly panicked.

"Yeah, by the way, how did Fred actually die?" Harry asked and the two waved the question off.

"Because I can't leave this bastard alone for two minutes!" Rosalee exclaimed as she whacked his stomach.

And as Fred groaned, Rosalee turned to her brother and said, "He was on the wrong end of a bloody killing curse. Twice!"

"And you saved me twice. What do I have to worry about so long as you love me?" he boasted with a smug grin as he kissed her temple and Rosalee only crossed her arms over her chest.

"So, is that why you asked me to marry you? So, I can bring you back when you get in life-threatening situations?"

"Again, how did that happen?" Harry cut in, stopping Fred from replying.

"Well, it wasn't an actual proposal. In case if we died, I at least wanted to die with the knowledge that Rose wanted to be my wife," Fred explained as Rosalee stretched up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek, despite the dirt and dried blood that covered his skin.

Fred, beamed slightly as he leaned into the kiss before fixing his gaze on Harry who had a smile on his face, happy that his sister was happy after all the sad things that had befallen her.

"And at least now it's fair, mate."

Now it was Harry's turn to furrow his brows.

"What are you on about?"

Fred smirked.

"Now that I'm marrying your sister, it's ok for you to marry mine at some point in the near future."

Beneath the grime and wounds on his face, Harry's cheeks flushed as he said, "Yeah, I'll be going now."

And he made a beeline for where Ginny stood with the rest of the Weasley's.

"My uncle really gave you my mum's ring?" Rosalee piped up and Fred turned to her, his face falling slightly.

"He gave it to me in case he didn't make it. That ring was the only thing that was left after your mum died and both he and your dad wanted it on your finger one day. It was supposed to be a surprise."

Though grief hammered in her heart, another feeling was more pressing.

Love.

Not just the love she had for Fred but the love her father and godfather had for her.

And she pressed her lips to Fred's.

"FREDRICK GIDEON WEASLEY!"

And the two sprang apart at the sound of their mother's enraged voice before she began to storm over, the other Weasley's in tow, along with Harry and Hermione.

"Oh, you're in trouble," Rosalee murmured, and Fred only glared at her.

"Thanks for being on my side. Some fiancée you are," he grumbled and said gave him an offended look.

"I'll have you know that I am the best fiancée you could ever ask for."

Fred scoffed. "We'll see about that," he said with a smile as Rosalee shoved him playfully.

But all smiles faded once their mother had finally completed the journey across the hall.

"How dare you not tell me that you were proposing to the girl I've raised for almost 18 years and already consider a daughter - oh, come here!" the plump woman cried as her anger faded and she pulled a chuckling Rosalee into a hug, tears lining the girl's eyes as the rest of their family beamed.

"You are going to make a beautiful bride," Molly cooed before they pulled apart.

"Thanks mum," Rosalee smiled before moving over to hug Arthur.

"Congratulations, my dear girl."

"Thank you, Arthur," she smiled as he pressed a kiss to her head and then she moved over to hug a smug Ginny.

"I bloody told you that you'd marry him!" she boasted and Rosalee laughed.

"Yes, Gin, you did tell me so. And that is why you get to be my maid of honour."

Ginny pulled away, a look of surprise and shock on her face as she stared at Rosalee who just beamed at her. The redhead jumped up and down in excitement before pulling Rosalee back into a hug.

"Thank you! Oh, you're going to be a Weasley! This is going to be so fun!"

"Actually Gin," Fred piped up, having heard the tail end of their conversation because he really couldn't keep his eyes off Rosalee. He couldn't believe that she was this excited about marrying him and it made him love her more, something he didn't think was possible.

The two girls pulled apart as everyone's eyes fell on Fred.

"I've been thinking this over for a while, and seeing as there are already so many Weasley's in this world, and Rose is the last living member of her family, I thought I'd change my name."

Rosalee's heart melted.

That single sentence was enough for her to fall in love with the dopey idiot all over again as she kissed him.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" she mumbled into his shoulder and Fred chuckled.

"Rosalee, I don't know why you keep asking that, when really what you should be asking is what on earth do you see in my lovesick idiot of a twin?" George asked, only to have Molly smack the back of his head.

"You will be happy for them and stop with those comments George Fabien Weasley, or I swear to Merlin I will do to you what I did to Bellatrix Lestrange," she reprimanded and Rosalee whirled, back ramrod straight.

"What did you do to Bellatrix, now, mum?" she asked cautiously, but Ginny, Molly and Arthur only smirked something wicked.

"She killed her," Ginny answered.

"Saving you, might I add," Arthur pointed out to his daughter who simply shrugged.

"She might be dead, but she died painfully. The least that bloody fiend deserved after going after my daughters," Molly interjected and Rosalee squeezed her mother in another hug.

It was over.

It was truly over.

And now, now they could live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 268 94
After being betrayed by the people she thought she could trust, Raya Black is left alone to raise her son, while her husband Sirius, is in Azkaban. O...
44.7K 1.4K 27
'๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง, ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ซ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ.' After the sorting hat had sorted Anna Rowly into Gryffindor, breaking th...
68.8K 2.1K 25
โ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž -๐’“.๐’‚.๐’ƒ. โž In a world of shadows and secrets ๐™๐™ค๐™ญ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š...
2.4K 47 14
Imagine finding out that your father is a serial killer and that you've been in the wrong world since you were born. Living a muggle-life while havin...