A Spiders Web * Under constru...

By dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... More

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 26-The Run In

1.5K 48 14
By dreame07

Cordell

I was Heading out of the ambulance with the nurses taking Shell in. She had did something I never before experienced with her and it scared the life out of me. I kept thinking it was all my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have threw the situation on her like that but I mean what other way was there to tell her with her wanting to know at that moment, and me not wanting to keep it in any longer? I watched as they took her to check her. Thank God she woke from blacking out as we neared the hospital, but wasn't all together mind wise yet. I just didn't know what else was going on. I called her mother and gma and they were on their way here. I decided to let her girls know too. I was nervous quite frankly of their reactions as well because I knew I was to blame this time.

I was in the waiting room while they ran test on Shell and waiting for Jamyis and Jhared to get to the floor. Jamyis and Jhared was the first to get there.

"What is going on?" Jamyis asked standing over me.

"I told shell something she aint really want to hear and she aint handle it well but her body did something I had no clue about. She started panicking and blacked out and here we are. They running test on her now because of her blood pressure." I said shaking my head.

"mmmmm So this is basically your fault....okay good job. If my girl got something major going on right now ima kill you." She turned away over to the desk to the nurses.

"Sorry bro." Jhared said.

"No need man. I get it." I said putting my head between my knees. I just keep screwing up.

Nishelle

We had been here for two hours now. It was going on two in the morning. The nurse just came in to check on me. Jamyis,Jhared and the rest of the crew came in to check on me as well. They were upset with Cordell but I told them to let me handle it. I sent them all home. I was okay right now. I could not believe my body shut down like that. That left me scared and concerned for my baby. That was the first thing I made them check as soon as I was coherent. Cordell wasn't going anywhere as expected. I just could not talk to him right now while these test were running. I needed to keep levelheaded. I just will deal with it after.

They ran test and everything was coming back fine aside from my blood pressure which I knew about. They just wanted to monitor me so they admitted me in to keep me just a little longer till it was at a normal rate. Of course being that I'm at the end of my pregnancy my pressure rises more but they said after I deliver it will return to its pre pregnancy levels. I was waiting for the doctor to come in to let me know if I could be released soon.

"Baby is it okay if I get going? I got work early in the morning and gotta take Lindsey to school." My mom said getting up coming by my bed side.

"Yeah mom its cool. Go ahead I know it's late i'm tired too."

"I got her Ma" Cordell interrupted.

"Yeah and look how that turned out." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Ma!" I said.

"Sorry. Just concerned for you. You can't be stressing and what not! it's just not good!. You close to delivering that boy and we need to keep things going decent till the arrival." "Yall too need to hash out whatever it is going on out before you leave this hospital I know that much."

"Im sorry ma it wont happen again. Ima fix it" Cordell said apologizing.

"Alright...well call me please." She said coming to kiss me and leaving.

"Shell...." Cordell called out.

Just as Dell was about to talk the doctor finally came in.

"Okay Miss Palmer I'm back."

"Please tell me I can leave doc i'm tired and I just wanna be in my own bed." I complained. I was truly fed up I hated hospitals. I felt okay.

"Well your prayers has been answered. I am here to release you but talk to you of course about this visit."

I looked over to Cordell just sitting by my bed side with his arm resting on his lap holding his head up looking to the doctor.

"Okay so as you heard earlier basically what happened is your body was responding to the stress going on. Thats where the chest pains you felt and the leg and muscle weakness you said you experienced came in. You had a panic attack. The good thing is it's over and you and baby are fine. I know you were scared coming in but I can assure you theres nothing serious. We looked at the test and your blood pressure levels were up thats what made us keep you along with a rise in your stress level. Just take it easy, keep monitoring that diet and get some rest."

"Thanks Doctor" I said.

"My pleasure."

I signed the discharge papers and was getting myself together to get the hell up out of here. Cordell was awfully quiet. I was low key happy because at this moment I just wanted peace. I did not need to be worked up. Eventually I will talk to him about everything. I just hope it goes well.....

Nyla

Nishelle's Baby shower is on saturday and Jamyis, Cadence and I decided to finish up getting last minute things seeing we are two days away from the shower. We came to the mall looking for gifts and little assortments to jazz the party up. Us girls decided to bring our boo's with us and make it a date hang out day. When we got in the mall already the boys had a different agenda. These Negros went into Foot Locker leaving us to do the shopping in Michaels arts and crafts store. We had just finished picking out the favors we were going to custom make as a surprise for shell with little mans sonogram on it. Courtesy of Dell stealing the recent sonogram of him from her. We walked out to meet up with the boys at the food court. Skittles came running up from behind me lifting me up kissing me on my neck scaring me half to death. Playing as always.

"Mishon you play too much!" I yelled laughing. He Crazy. He put me down facing him squeezing my butt. He so nasty.

"Lets do some PDA gimmie ah kiss baybeh."

I couldn't help but blush he so damn cute. I gave him a peck. I am not used to all this PDA Mishon likes to do.

"The hell was that? You betta kiss me like you know was sup shid."

"Fine." I said giving in. But right before I was about to kiss him, I looked over his shoulders and spotted my two older brothers Navado and Justin walking into the food court area by us.

"Sh*t." I said low hiding in front of skittles.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"Yo Ny there go your brothers!" Cadence spoke.

I let out a sigh. "I know. We need to get out of here!" I said still trying to continue to hide behind Mishon.

"Why?" Mishon asked.

"Because you know my brother is not fond of you!"

"So the f*ck what! You grown! You be with who you wanna be with. Thats some bull Sh*t." Mishon was slowy getting mad again. This is not what I wanted.

Just my luck I hear my loud a** brother yell my name. And like Mishon's Prideful bold a** he grabs me up and holds me close to him. My back to his front.

"Bruh your brother looks pissed walking over here. Is some sh*t about to pop off? If so we need to get the hell up outta here and bounce!" Jamyis rambled on now grabbing onto Jhared.

"Ey Yo Ny what I tell you! DIdn't I say next time I see you wit this N*gga Ima let him know wasssup."

"Fawk You mean!? N*gga you must not know about me you betta ask around dis b*tch. Try me if you want. You don't run sh*t over here. This is all me pahtna." Mishon said to my brother letting me go about to step up on him.

"Guys No!!! Navado what the f*ck!!!! " I spoke. I was overly pissed right now.

"Nah let him be bold he must not know about me and if he smart he would know not to f*ck wit chu." Navado spoke.

"I'm tired of talking we can go head to head right now." Justin's hot tempered self spoke.

This was not looking good at all. You had Navado and Justin standing face to face with Mishon and Tyler and Jhared behind Navado about to back him up if need be.

"Yo stay the f*ck away from my sister she don't need no wanna be thug a** nigga f*ckin up her future wit cho fake a** chains and Bright colore.....

Before my brother could finish his sentence I saw Mishon Bust his face in with his fist and blows started to be thrown from every which way. I was screaming for them to stop not daring to get in between them, although I wanted to so badly.

"Tyler!!!! Jhared Mishon!!!!! Stop!!!!! the security is coming!!!!" Cadence yelled. They didn't hear her neither. It wasn't until about 5 security guards came breaking up the fight and attempting to call the cops if we didn't leave the premises.

I grabbed Mishon away while Cadence and Jamyis grabbed their men and we were literally dragging and pushing them out the mall with our bags in hand.

"Them mu'f*ckas betta be glad them security came and saved they a** or It would have been a dead situation. Nyla i'm sorry but i'm not they had it coming straight up!!!!" Mishon spoke to me in the passenger seat. I just sighed. I was not about to let him drive with steam threatening to pour out of his ears. He started hitting the head board. Mishon has a temper I think many fail to realize...

We all met up at Nishelle and Cordell's New Spot as we intended to by the end of our night anyways. Wait till they hear this....

Cordell

I was thankful even though it was rough the past two weeks between shell and I that she heard me out about my new source of temporary income. I thought for sure she was going to kill me by the silent treatment she gave me for a few days after the hospital stay. We barely talked to one another. The house was surely on edge. On my end I was afraid to say anything in fear of something else happening. Her reason was that she needed to process it all and just remain calm so that she wouldn't put little man in any more danger. It scared us both and I think we both got a lesson out of it all. She did however threaten me on some things if I don't pull up on my end of the bargain. That was to keep this as far away from her as possible all while not getting hurt. Also she threatened for me to get my life and get us back to a normal life as soon as possible whatever that meant. I'm just glad to be on my babies good graces. A brother could never go wrong with that! Can I get a Amen or something.!!! We was chillen in our new apartment when the bell rung. I figured it had to be some of the crew stopping by since they said they were. Skittles told me we gotta talk and that could go but so many ways wit that dude.

"The hell happened to your face bruh!?" I said answering the door, looking at skittles walk in with a mug on his face and a busted lip. In fact everyone coming in looked disheveled about something.

"Them F*ck boys Nyla call brothers is what happened. Navado lucky he got one good hit because that was the last and only hit that N*gga will EVER get to put on me" Skittles spit madly.

"Okayyy can someone tell us whats going on?" Shell spoke looking at everyone confused stuffing her face with carvels Ice Cream Cake.

Nyla went on to explain along with Jamyis what all happened.

I couldn't believe Nyla's bro went off like that! Now Nyla is hysterical crying. This is crazy. But I wonder do she know about her older brother and what he do on the low? I guess he mad a n*gga just like him got his baby sister wrapped around his finger. Man I'm about to make us all a pot of tea for dis sh*t.

"Tea anyone?"

Nishelle

I'ts my baby shower day! It's my baby shower day yall!!! I woke up feeling hella good. My little handsome was on his best behavior today for some reason. I think he gets a sense that this day is about his already spoiled behind. I couldn't wait to see his face. With only a few more weeks till my due date I was excited and nervous all at the same time. My girls just got to our house to help me get ready. They are truly my sisters and best friends. I love these girls to the moon and beyond. To do this all for Cordell and our growing little family was more than I could ask for. Jamyis sister Jazmine laid my natural hair to capacity last night. Now Jamyis was wand curling it and styling it.

Nyla took me to get my nails and feet done this morning and Cadence was styling me. She got me this cute short Coral BCBG MAXAZRIA sleeveless lace maternity dress.

"Shell I got a surprise for you from your "Baby Daddy" She put in air quotes giggling.

"Oh gosh What did he do now." I said pondering. Cadence handed me a wrapped gift. I opened it and screamed.

"No he didnt! AWWWW my babe!!!!!! These are sexy as hell!" Dell done went all out and got me some taupe YSL pointy toes pumps. I know these cost him. I told him to quit buying me all this expensive stuff i'm good. But you think he listens to me? ....BARELY... I couldn't complain I know he just wants to take care of me. It's just hard to accept it sometimes because I never had someone treat me the way dell does.

"I'm surprised he's allowing you to walk in those but those shoes did come with rules." Cadence spoke.

I knew it. I knew there had to be a catch.

"Here we go. I bet you the main rule is I can only wear them for the walk in to the shower right?." I said rolling my eyes..

"Oh My God You guessed it!" Cadence busted out laughing, falling out on the floor next to were Jamyis was doing my hair. Jamyis thought it was funny to join in on the laughter. They are so freaking cruel. I cant wait to drop this baby. It's like I cant even control what I wear anymore!.

"I hate y'all!"

"We love you too" they both said.

Just then someone was knocking on my room door.

"Come in!"

"Wassup sis! Look at you looking all gorgeous and what not." Dre said greeting me with a kiss. "Wassup ladies."

"Hey"

"Hola" they greeted.

"Wassup what brings you to the house?" I asked.

"Glad you ask that. I know it's you and Dells day but I'm about to ask you for the hugest favor ever."

"What?"

"Seeing all our family and some of my close friends will already be at at the shower. I was wondering if at the end of the shower can I propose to Melanie?" He asked.

"Oh my God Dre!!!!!!!" I screamed excitedly. Of course he could I love Melanie. She became a big sister to me.

"That is so cute!!!! Oh my God i'm getting another sister in Law!" Cadence spoke all giddy.

"Bro of course you can propose at the shower.! Thats going to be so nice. Ouuu i'm excited. I can't wait to see her face." I smiled laughing.

"Where's the ring we wanna see!" Jamyis asked.

Dre pulled out a Tiffany Soleste emerald cut diamond ring. It was beyond beautiful. Melanie is going to be flooding tears. Especially being she's also pregnant. Them hormones aint no joke ask me how I know.

The shower and everything brought me to tears as I entered the private park area and saw all the beautiful baby blue, brown and cream colored decorations and my family and friends that were here. All the girls outdid themselves. I was truly in awe. The shower was going great the games is what had me almost peeing on myself. One game had Dell and the guys dressing the baby dolls in the boy clothes they had me hollering the way they were competing so hard. I seriously thought we would need a referee or something to keep everyone on task. My baby looked so cute though with his white and coral custom made T-Shirt the girls got for him that said "This Guy Is Going To Be A Daddy" and had thumbs pointing to him. It was cute. We matched. Dell and I got so much for little man it was ridiculous! But I was so thankful. We wouldn't have to buy anything for a while. We got 4 strollers 5 Carseats and a bunch more of doubles. I was so happy I broke down again. Dell kept helping me pat my face with tissue trying to keep the make up together. But my girls had me. They would re-apply it when it would be out of place. They were the best. Cordell and I have kept little mans name a secret and we decided to reveal it today at the shower. We were nearing the end so Dell and I decided to make the announcement.

"Iight everyone can we get your attention!" Dell said into the mic. We got everyone's attention quickly.

"Babe you wanna tell them!?" He said passing me the mic quickly having people laugh. He's not the public speaking type as you can tell.

"Okay y'all so before we close out this wonderful shower and we give our remarks and thank you's we have a surprise for you guys!"

"Yall getting married!!!!!!" Someone yelled out. Everyone started laughing.

"Um that wont be today! But! we do want to tell you we are now about to reveal baby boys name. and that is....." I said handing the mic to Dell.

"Caiden Masai Willams"

The crowed all went into their coo's and awww's

My mom came up to me hugging me.

"Baby I Love it"

"Thanks mom"

I looked to Dre Nearby. We decided after we announce the name he would propose.

"Hey can I get everyones attention really quick again" Dre said.

It got quiet. I guess everyone was wondering what he was going to say.

He went on to talk. The Dj cued the music Mint Condition-Just the Man for you started to play low enough for Dre to speak.

"Theres this woman in the crowd that I happen to have fallen Deeply In Love with. From the day she took great care of me in the Hospital. I knew I had to have her in My life and I didn't want to spend my life with no one else. I'm not big on words but Im calling for the beautiful Melanie White in the crowd. Baby can you please come up here."

Melanie had the most hilarious face on. She was so lost at what was going on it was great. Dre continued as she now stood face to face with him where everyone could see them both.

"I may be a lot of things but i'd like to believe that i'm just the man for you and you are just the woman I need to spend the rest of my life with along with our own little bundle of joy so....Melanie White will you please do the honors of being Mrs.Willams and Marry me?

Everyone started shouting "Say yes Say yes!"

"Yes" Melanie said smiling so hard and crying.

This day has been dope.

The shower was over and We had the crew and Dells fam and my family helping us with bringing everything to our house. I was seriously going to have to team together my mother, gma, Cordell's aunts and grandmother while they were in town and the girls to help me sort through this stuff. There was no way in hell I was doing this alone. This would cause me to go into labor. Looking at all this stuff coming into our condo was giving me a headache. Since everyone was here and helping I wanted them to have at least some refreshments as a thank you and just re cap with them. I know its been a long day but Im sacrificing my sleep to spend time with the people that matter most to me.

"Babe can you run to the store to get some more drinks for everyone. Oh and also get some ice cream. The same one we just bought the other day." I asked dell.

"Iight"

Cordell

Today has been eventful. But none the less great. As long as Shell was happy I was. It felt good to see the amount of support we have too. My little man Caiden is truly blessed. I'm still in awe that Shell would give Caiden my last name. That touched me in ways she will never know. I know I will be a great dad to this little boy. Regardless if he Blood or not. Bae sent me to get more drinks and stuff so I decided on Walmart. I was in the Frozen isle when someone called my name.

"Delly?" In what sounded like a women called me. That voice was way familiar. I turned around to see none other than my ex baby mama....Natassja.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 567 63
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
1M 26.5K 91
#17 in teen fiction (28/12/18) #7 in girls (02/01/19) #14 in teen fiction (15/04/19) #3 in boys (10/11/19) PUBLISHED✅: 15/06/17 COMPLETED FULLY✅: 06...
354K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
63.7K 22.3K 65
Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The life of the girl behind the mask will be tu...