His Favorite Piece Of Art

Oleh _ColorMePurple_

"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ____________... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Prologue
Main Character's Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | Alexander Hart
Chapter 2 | Stop crying, yeah?
Chapter 3 | Call me
Chapter 4 | A little wine won't hurt
Chapter 5 | You again
Chapter 6 | The contract
Chapter 7 | Look at me
Chapter 8 | I can help with that
Chapter 9 | Skilful fingers
Chapter 10 | Late night messages
Chapter 11 | Hot sexy pants
Chapter 12 | Dance with me
Chapter 13 | Nude
Chapter 14 | Piece of me
Chapter 15 | Taste of you
Chapter 16 | My drug
Chapter 17 | Date night
Chapter 19 | Under the stars
Chapter 20 | Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
Chapter 21 | Dramarama
Chapter 22 | Fate?
Chapter 23 | Let you in
Chapter 24 | Fireworks
Chapter 25 | Shape of you
Chapter 26 | Final goodbye
Chapter 27 | Machiavellian
Chapter 28 | Handcuffs?
Chapter 29 | Karma is a bitch
Chapter 30 | Bella Moore
Epilogue

Chapter 18 | Dream of you

1.5K 46 11
Oleh _ColorMePurple_

*A/N: I suggest you to listen to the song above on repeat while reading the first part of this chapter. Enjoy ;)

____________________________________

"Alexander!"

"In here, love!"

Bella follows his voice and goes inside his bedroom to see him taking his shirt off, making her halt in place.

They made plans for tonight and decided to just spend time together at his place since the weather is getting colder and colder so it's better to just stay inside. She brought food with her but left it in his kitchen so she can find him. And now she did, half-naked.

Her cheeks heat up at the full sight of his muscles and veins that are popping out, his skin glistening in sweat. He just finished his workout and Bella came just as he was getting ready to take a shower.

His lips pull upwards as he watches her run her eyes all over his body and he steps closer, making her shy away. "Like what you see, love?" He bites his lip to contain his smile as he steps closer and looks down at her. "Hmm?"

She can't meet his eyes so she just looks in front of her, keeping her eyes on his firm chest. Her eyebrows furrow when he grabs her hand, but then her eyes widen as he places her hand on his chest and slowly slides it lower and lower, going over his abs, tracing his v line until he reaches his sweatpants.

A gasp leaves past her lips as she feels him under her fingertips and her breath hitches when he slams his lips on hers. He lets go of her hand so he can cup her cheek and keep her in place as he deepens the kiss.

They both tilt their heads to the side, their tongues coming into play to make the kiss more heated and passionate. Bella feels lightheaded from the kiss, it's different from all the other kisses they shared and she can't help but grab the rim of his sweatpants as if that would keep her grounded.

Alexander groans at the feel of her fingers pulling his sweatpants down a little and skimming his skin. He wants to feel her hands all over him. He pulls away for a second to tell her to jump, and when she does, he holds her up against him, her legs wrapping around his waist while her arms go around his neck.

He brings them to his bed and sits down. He keeps his hands on the back of her thighs as she straddles him, but he can't hold on longer and starts traveling his hands towards her backside, squeezing her cheeks in his large hands and making her moan.

He could feel his member twitch at the sound of it and he is sure that she could feel how hard he is since his sweatpants can't conceal it that well. But she doesn't pull away nor get up from him, no. What she does is surprises them both when she slowly grinds on him, pressing herself against his erection.

Alexander lets out a deep moan at the feel of their middles moving against each other and he bites her lip as if trying to control himself. But that control is long lost when she grinds on him harder and lets out a loud sensual moan that just makes him go crazy.

He can't take it anymore so he grabs her hips and flips them on the bed with him hovering over her, and he grounds his hips into hers almost punishingly, making her gasp and grab his shoulders for some type of stability.

Bella keeps whimpering under him and that only drives him crazy. He buries his face in the crook of her neck, leaving love bites all over her soft skin.

"Baby." He almost moans out. "Can I take your clothes off?" He asks for consent as he travels his lips down to her collar bone and then to her breast. She absently nods and lets out a quiet 'yes', too dazed to give a clearer answer.

After hearing her giving him permission, he takes the hem of her sweater and pulls it off her, then his fingers slide down her stomach, making shivers cover her skin until he reaches her jeans. He unbuttons them and slides them down her thick legs then throws them somewhere in the room before he takes his sweatpants off as well, leaving them in their underwear only.

He comes back on the bed and puts his inked hands on her knees, parting them so he can get back between them. He noticed a blush appear on her cheeks at their closeness, they can feel each other more now.

He leans down and kisses her on both cheeks before he resumes the action of his hips, making the friction between them tenser and less bearable, bringing them closer to their finish.

Wanting to see her on top of him, he flips them again so he's laying on his back while she straddles him. He puts his hands on her hips, squeezing the skin and helping her move on top of him. It's even better like this.

Bella moves faster and faster, moaning at the feel of him against her center and his hands that are grabbing her thighs or her ass to help her move. She puts her hands on his chest for stability and leans forward, moving her hips harder.

She can feel her underwear is soaked, completely ruined because of this man but she could care less. She only continues moving harder, circling her hips, making him moan loud. She loves hearing him and that only pushes her more to make him finish.

"Alexander..." Bella moans out, making him even harder by that sound and the way she's gripping his chest.

"I know baby... I'm close too." He helps her move her hips, moving her back and forth until he stills, letting her move on her own as they both release at the same time.

As they relish in their bliss, a ringing sound makes Alexander groan in annoyance, interrupting their moment. He moves to his side, his eyebrows furrowing when the rining continues and makes him snap back into reality.

It was just a dream...

He slams his hand on his phone, taking it angrily, but he relaxes the second he sees the name on the screen. He swipes the call button and brings the phone to his ear, only to feel even worse when her soft voice reaches him. "Alexander..."

It sounded almost like in his dream and he hates the feeling that's consuming him. It felt too real to be a dream and the fact that it was only that pisses him off.

"Goodmorning, love." He greets her in his morning deep husky voice, not aware of how it makes Bella feel right at that moment. They continue talking, making some plans to see each other today before they end their long call.

A sigh escapes him as he rubs his hands over his face in frustration, and he looks down to see the mess he made. The release he had in his dream actually did happen. It felt so good that he climaxed all over his stomach.

He grabs a couple of tissues off his nightstand and wipes himself clean before standing up and walking towards his bathroom to take a shower. A cold one.

He steps inside his large glass shower, not needing to take anything off since he likes sleeping naked. As the water pours down on him, he slightly cools off but he can still feel the heat from his dream. It affected him that much.

He can guess why he had that dream. It was of course because he can't stop thinking of his girl but he thinks it's also because he developed her photographs last night. Seeing her pictures from his photoshoot, especially the latest ones surely didn't help him and only let his imagination run wild before he went to sleep, hence why he had that dream.

When he's finally done with his long shower, he steps out and gets ready for the day. He can't wait to see her but he also doesn't know how he's going to face her without those images appearing in his mind.

It's been only two weeks since they started dating, and even though it's been months since they met each other and months with obvious tension between them, he wants to take it slow and not initiate anything until she is ready.

After having his breakfast, he grabs an empty envelope and puts her pictures in it, planing on taking that with him so he can show her his final product. Then he sends her a quick message letting her know that he's on his way and leaves his apartment to go to her.

...

Alexander slides his fingers through hers, holding her hand gently as they walk around the mall. They are currently looking for a Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause costume. With Christmas and New Year just around the corner, they had to prepare for a visit to the orphanage.

Every year, Alexander donates a generous amount of money to the orphanage and buys the kids toys to make their life a little bit easier and happier. And this year he asked Bella to join him which she gladly accepted and made him happy with her decision.

"When are you going to buy me presents?" Jake whines behind them, reminding him that his best friend is still around. Jake and Caroline joined them without any warning, making Alexander feel a bit annoyed because he can't be alone with Bella.

This day is just not his day. It started with that damn dream that only made him feel upset because it wasn't real and the fact that he can feel Bella close to him now, her touch, makes it even worse. And on top of that their two best friends are here, ruining their time alone, but it does make him wonder how they're here together. They seem a lot closer since that night in the club.

"You have a job, it pays you well, you can buy them yourself." Alexander nonchalantly replies, making Bella giggle and nudge him in the side.

He smiles down at her and squeezes her hand softly before he puts their intertwined hands in his jacket pocket, warming them up in this cold December weather. His heart only melts when she scoots closer to him, almost gluing herself to him, seeking warmth and there's nothing more that he wants than to just go home and cuddle her all night.

"But it's not fun when I buy them for myself." Jake frowns and Alexander rolls his eyes, walking a little faster towards the store that has what he wants.

"Well then, you have Caroline. You two seem like you're close anyway." Alexander smirks as both Bella and he turn their heads to look at the two blushing faces. Bella and Alexander look away to not stare for too long and share a knowing look.

"I'm a college student. You think I have money?" Caroline scoffs but Alexander doesn't pay attention to them anymore as they enter the store. He searches for their costumes and when both Bella and he are satisfied with what they found, they walk towards the cashier and he pays for them.

Since they got everything they needed earlier, they leave that store and walk out of the mall, bidding goodbye to Jake and Caroline who are staying longer because they didn't find everything that they needed. And it's not like they can buy presents for their friends when they are all together.

"I have something for you," Alexander says as he stops his car in front of Bella's dorm. He leans forward to open the glove department and take the envelope out. He hands her the envelope and watches intently as she opens it and scans through the pictures.

"I developed them last night and it's only fair for you to have them."

Bella looks at every picture for a few seconds before she moves to another one. Her eyes widen when she looks at the latest ones, and her cheeks take a rosy color as she looks at herself.

"They are beautiful..." She shyly whispers. She likes how they came out to be and she can't believe that's her in them.

"You are beautiful..." Alexander breaths out.

Bella stops looking at the pictures and focuses on him, her heart beating faster because of his words and the way he said them.

Alexander smiles as he notices the color on her cheeks becoming darker and he leans forward, cupping the side of her face, his thumb caressing her cheek before he leans in and kisses her lips gently.

His beautiful muse.

______________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this chapter. Leave your thoughts on it in the comments and please vote

I want to know which character or characters are your favorites so far

I personally can't choose between our lovely couple, funny and whiney best friends or teasing side characters, I just love them all and I hope you do too

Because I will come at you if you don't

I will 🔫

Okay, all jokes aside I really hope you are enjoying this book

If you notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, please do tell me

I hope you have an amazing week ahead of you

Until next time

Have a good day/night 💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 71.8K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...
240K 7.1K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...
84.1K 7.4K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
87.3M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...